LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What The Astronaut Didn't Think Of...

What the astronaut didn't think of...

Was that she should have waited a week. I mean, really! After all, who wears a diaper? Who carries around a weapon? Who makes long trips (sort of) to get involved in personal relationships?

Cupid!

For further justification, pepper spray and a hammer are really just the modern equivalents of a bow, and instead of those silly little wings, just hop behind the wheel.

Unfortunately, she was a little too early for Valentines Day.

(my apologies to all who have heard too much about this already -- I just thought this was a slightly funnier possible excuse than some of the others)

What the astronaut didn't think of...

Was that she should have waited a week. I mean, really! After all, who wears a diaper? Who carries around a weapon? Who makes long trips (sort of) to get involved in personal relationships?

Cupid!

For further justification, pepper spray and a hammer are really just the modern equivalents of a bow, and instead of those silly little wings, just hop behind the wheel.

Unfortunately, she was a little too early for Valentines Day.

(my apologies to all who have heard too much about this already -- I just thought this was a slightly funnier possible excuse than some of the others)

I would just love to know if she was arrested with that diaper still on or had she ridded of it before hand. All us DL's out there........... let's here it. How awesome would that be.

I would just love to know if she was arrested with that diaper still on or had she ridded of it before hand. All us DL's out there........... let's here it. How awesome would that be.

O.K., I may be an AB, not a DL, and even if I not not AB, would have had I diaper on anyway however -

I don't need to guess, I was arrested, actually twice with a diaper on (both times were a long LONG time ago, and were very minor offenses, but I really don't care to get in to specifics as to what I was arrested for) - bottom line, I really wasn't even thinking about the diaper at the time at all (needly to say, more important things were going through my mind at that moment) - in both cases, once the arresting officer noticed it, they kind of didn't know what to do, or say for what seemed like forever. The second time, the surprise was ALMOST avoided, if only he thought to ask one question about 3 seconds before he did! - That one did ask if I had any medical problems, as he was checking for weapons, but just as he finished the question, but before I had the chance to answer, he noticed I had a diaper on! - LOL

That's a good one...about cupid. My only thought on that astronaut story was why the part about her diaper was even in the news. That would be real embarrasing to get arrested for doing something totally unrelated to wearing a diaper but still get a blurb in the press about how you were wearing a diaper.

"Yes, Officer, as I believe you've just discovered!" :lol:

Must've been embarrassing but I bet the Officer's face was a picture...

I think the officer was MORE embarrassed than I was! (Wearing a diaper 24/7 my entire life, I rarely even think about to much if at all) - and you're right, his face was some sight, and seemed not to know what to do...

I know it was such a minor thing, that once all the paperwork was done, I would just get a summons to appear in court, and be let go - so I was kind of getting like - Well, are we going to the station or not?-I really would rather this didn't take all night. (Not that I said anything near that, but I recall thinking it.).

That's a good one...about cupid. My only thought on that astronaut story was why the part about her diaper was even in the news. That would be real embarrasing to get arrested for doing something totally unrelated to wearing a diaper but still get a blurb in the press about how you were wearing a diaper.

I have no clue with that myself - the diaper was mentioned at all, it should have been just a side-note - but the press seemed to make the diaper the main story, and the REAL crime the side note! - They got it totally backward!

"Yes, Officer, as I believe you've just discovered!" :lol:

Must've been embarrassing but I bet the Officer's face was a picture...

When I got arrested, he groped my crotch and asked... "What's this?"

me: "Ummm... a diaper"

Officer: "It feels like there's something in it, what's in it?"

Me: "I'm sure you can figure that out yourself."

When you think about it, when was the last time you saw an artical about a prominent person being arrested wearing a diaper? Since most people think adults that wear diapers without having a physical need is wierd, I can see the news wanting to play up every strange and wierd thing she did to tie a strange story together and make her actions seem like she was totaly out of it. Also, do you ever notice when a celebrity is arrested for anything at all how the news tries to bring up anything they can about the person's life even if it might not apply to the reason the person was arrested? "Prominent movie star Joe Stud was arrested for drunk driving today. It has been rumored he has been sleeping with actress Babe Booby since separating from his wife of 2 years actress Betty Bimbo, of which they have one child."