LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Jason smiled and reached in and picked up the little princess.

He made sure the blanket covered her legs and bottom, and then he carried her to the door to wait for April to let them in.

A busy-body looked over the fence and saw April, in soaked pants, and with another guy holding Samantha.

"April!  Does your husband know you are seeing this guy?" she asked.

Jason frowned at the woman, but just waited by the door for April.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April walked with Jason up to the door. She blushed when she heard the neighbor, but didn't answer. She fumbled with the lock for a few seconds and opened the door. She let Jason in ahead of her and closed the door after everyone was in. 

"Are you giving her a bath?" April asked, 

Jason frowned for a minute and then shook his head.

"If she wets the bed tonight, then there's really no point in giving her one tonight, is there?  And you really need one.  I'll just wipe her up and put some clean clothes on her.  I'll just wet a wash cloth with some soapy water, then you can have the bathroom to take a shower."

He patted the little one on her bottom as he talked to April.

"You sometimes wet the bed, don't you, baby?" he asked her to let her know that he was thinking she did, and that it didn't matter to him.

Jason smiled at her.

"It's okay, baby.  And you don't want to go to school smelling like pee, so mommy will give you a bath in the morning, right?  Just in case you have an accident tonight."

He walked into the bathroom carrying her, and then sat her on the edge of the sink while he got things ready to clean her up.  He got a cloth, a bucket of water, and some soap, and then he picked her up and put her on the floor so she could walk while he carried the stuff to clean her up with.

"Let's go to your room so we can get you changed and your mommy can... um... clean up, too.  Poor mommy had an accident, too.  I know you can already see that, so there's no point in trying to hide it.  You're too smart for that, baby."

He led her to her room and after closing the door, he patted the floor for her to lay down so he could start.

"No sir." Samantha said. Agreeing with Jason that she didn't want to smell at school. 

Samantha nodded and watched as Jason got everything ready. She walked to her room with him and got down on the floor for him. 

April went into the bathroom Ann's undressed. She started the shower and stepped in, starting to wash herself. 

Jason helped Samantha out of the diaper and set it aside so he could start cleaning her up.  It wasn't really dirty since she had not peed in it.

"How about you wear the diaper when you sleep?" he asked her.  "That way, maybe you won't get your bed so wet and it won't be uncomfortable tomorrow if you happen to wet in the night?"

He took off her shirts too, and cleaned her top to bottom starting with her chest and arms.

"You are such a good girl," he told her.  "I should have been more clear though about when to pee because you don't want to make trouble that will make your daddy mad, but you don't want your daddy thinking you lying either.  You also don't want your classmates thinking you pee yourself all the time, right, sweetie?"

He patted her side and went back to washing her.

"Next time, make sure you use the potty at school in the morning, but if you can, hold it in the afternoon until you are walking to the car, and hopefully away from any teachers or anyone in your class so no one catches you peeing your pants except your family, sweetie."

He continued to wash her.

"I'd tell you not to wet at all, but I'm afraid if you are not wet some days at school, your daddy will not believe you and get mad from what happened last night, baby."

Samantha nodded. It sounded like a good idea, as she didn't like wet sheets or pajamas. She slipped her fingers in her mouth as Jason kept washing her. 

Samantha just nodded. 

"I guess I'll do that from now on." Samantha said. 

April scrubbed herself in the shower. 

"From now on?" Jason asked her.  "Honey, you better talk to mommy about that.  I'm not the one to make a decision about what you do all the time, and I don't want your daddy to get mad at you.  I just thought for tonight.  If you do it from now on, you'll need your mommy to buy you diapers, but that's something you'll have to ask her about, baby."

In truth, Mike would never buy her diapers.  He said she was too old for them, and if she wanted to wet her pants, then she can just wear wet panties and pants all day as far as he was concerned, though he really didn't make her wear wet pants in public because he didn't want people judging him for her mistakes.  He would even make April change if she wet in public for the same reason.  But sometimes, he had been known to make April or Samantha wear their wet panties while just changing into a skirt or something that would hide that they had peed their pants.

"I meant I'll try and wait to wet my pants atter school on the way to the car. I don't think daddy would like me to wear diapers all the time, or at all." Samantha said. 

She smiled at Jason as he cleaned her up.

Jason smiled.

"Oh, okay."

He was now washing her tummy and getting close to her legs.

"Are you okay, sweetie? I'm going to wash your legs and your privates.  That's okay, right?"

He started to wash her there....

Jason was careful to get her clean, but quick and careful not to make her feel too bad about him needing to clean her up there.  He wasn't sure how aware she was of herself, yet, but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Once he had her cleaned up, he started to dry her off.

"You are a really good little girl," he told her as he wrapped a towel around her.

Jason put a pair of panties on her and then a skirt.

"There you are, sweetie," he said smiling.  "And you are welcome.  You don't have to be grateful that I call you a good girl though.  You can be pleased by it, but you don't have to be grateful.  You are a good girl, and anyone that doesn't see that is blind and stupid when it comes to little kids."

He hugged her once she was completely dressed, and then he picked her up and carried her down to the living room to wait for her mommy.

Samantha let Jason dress her and listened to him. 

"Alright." Samantha said. 

When she was dressed she took Jason's hand and walked with him to the living room. 

April had finished her shower and had put on a tee shirt and shorts. She made her way to the living room. 

Jason smiled.

"Well, do you have plans, or would you like me take you two to get dinner?" he asked her.  "It won't be as fancy as yesterday, but I wouldn't mind getting you both dinner if you let me.  Maybe at McDonalds this time?"

He winked at Samantha.

Jason nodded and winked again at Samantha.

"Well, let's get your coat and your shoes then, baby," he said.

He soon had them in the car, and driving to the restaurant.

"So, is work going okay?" he asked April since he had not really had much time to talk with her at work that day.

When they arrived at Mc. Donalds, Jason took Samantha and picked her up and carried her over to the counter to order.

"Get anything you want, princess," he told her.  "You don't have to worry about anything."

He looked over at April and smiled at her.

"You too, April."

Jason frowned at April.  He put Samantha down and walked back to April and whispered to her.

"What's wrong?" he asked.  "If you don't like McDonalds, you could have told me.  I could have taken you somewhere else."

He patted her shoulders.

"Otherwise, why don't you want to eat, good?"

Jason frowned.

"Why do you care how much money I spend on you?  We're friends, aren't we?  And it doesn't look like you or your child have been eating that good as of late."

He patted her back.

"McDonalds isn't that expensive.  Please try to eat a little more here."