LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

27 year old April had married Mike when she was only 17 years old.  She thought she loved him, but three years into their marriage something went horribly wrong.  He was arrested for something he claims he never did.  She believed him, and eventually, after nine months of trouble, the courts finally release him because there isn't enough proof.  However, the reputation has made it so that he has lost his job and so that 30 year old Mike is too poor to move anywhere else.

He was twenty at the time.  

Now, they have an eight year old daughter, Samantha.

Mike gets some odd jobs here and there mostly with landscaping in the mornings or doing some repairs on old houses during the morning and early afternoons.  He is always home though before Samantha gets out of school.  Samantha has to read his mood very carefully.  If she makes a mistake, particularly when he's upset or worried about stuff, she might be unfairly sent to her room or punished, so she has to be really careful when she comes in from school before sharing what happened at school or even asking to get up to get a drink of water.  Obviously, if she thinks he's in a bad mood, even asking to use the bathroom is a bad idea, so she holds it until she wets her pants sometimes on the sofa hoping he won't notice until his mood has changed.

April has it no easier.  She works at a low paying job (your choice) where she is the main breadwinner of the family though he claims that his work does more to pay for stuff than her job does.  She is afraid to disagree with him because he gets violent when she does.  She doesn't leave him for fear of her daugher, so does as he wants.

One day, where we will start the RP, MIke was called out of town for a two week job in the next town with a house repair company.  While he is away, April accidently runs into Jason who seems really nice.  He starts hitting on her at work, and one thing leads to another, and about six days into Mike's business trip, that lasts fifteen days, Jason went to April's house to pick her up to take her and her little girl to dinner.

She still doesn't know that much about him, but he is very nice to her, and he insists that a young lady shouldn't be all alone for so long because bad things could happen when there is no man around to protect her.  He is far from the abusive type that her husband is, but she is so used to the way things are with her husband around, that she can't seem to break the habit of being scared to the point that she actually doesn't ask to leave the table while they are on their date and ends up wetting her pants.  Samantha, seeing that her mom has peed her pants, thinks that she has to be careful around Jason too, so follows her mom's lead and keeps quiet the whole dinner.  At first, only Samantha knows her mom has peed because April is good about doing it carefully and with little signs so that Mike doesn't notice until much later... hopefully, when his mood has changed again so that he won't hit her at least for it.  When they go to get up because Jason planned to take them to a dance club, he finally notices that April has peed her pants.... That's where we'll start:

Start:

Jason arrived at the young woman's house about twenty minutes early and rang the door bell with some flowers and candies in hand.  He was a yellow hair blond with blue sparkling eyes and a very broad smile.  He wore a blue suit complete with coat and tie, and his black sports car sat in the driveway waiting for his dates, April and her little girl.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April wasn't sure she should be doing this. Going out on a date with another man while her husband was working in another town. Yes, it was purely a platonic relationship and April had no plans to cheat on Mike with Jason. It was just a dinner date. 

April had put on the nicest dress she owned and dressed Samantha in her best shirt and pants since Samantha didn't own a dress. They had dressed early in case Jason arrived early and were waiting on the couch.

Samantha was used to the way her father was and figured all men were like him. Although Jason seemed nice she figured he would turn abusive like her father. She had learned to tread carefully around her father and decided that she would have to do the same with Jason. 

Samantha had needed to pee and was used to waiting for her father to tell her to go to the bathroom or wet her pants. She thought maybe Jason would be angry at her if she went to the bathroom without his permission, so she sat there on the couch. Soon though she ended up wetting her pants on the couch, and once she started, she couldn't stop and was soaked when Jason arrived. 

April heard the door and stood up. She took Samantha's hand. 

"Come on baby. Let's not keep Jason waiting." April said. 

Samantha stood up and walked with her mother to the door. April opened the door and smiled at Jason. 

"Hello." April said.

Jason smiled at April and started to reach for her hand when he noticed little Samantha.  Samantha didn't look like she was going to say anything about it, but he saw as clear as day that the eight year old had peed her pants.  He shook his head and looked back at April.

"April, your daughter is wet," he told her.

He bent down to Samantha and smiled at her.

"Why did you wet your pants, honey?  We you nervous?"

April looked down at Samantha blushing. She hadn't noticed before now, but Jason was right. Samantha's pants were soaked. She was used to Mike punishing Samantha for her frequent accidents and wondered what Jason was going to do. 

Samantha flinched as Jason bent over and started talking to her, expecting to be spanked. 

"N-no sir." Samantha said, almost in a whisper. 

Jason shook his head and reached out his hands toward her.

"Can I please pick you up, honey?"

He nodded at April.

"We should get her changed.  It doesn't matter if she's all dressed up or not.  She's just a kid, but it wouldn't be good to take her out in soaked pants, would it?"

He tried to get her to come to him so he could carry her back into the house.

"You poor little girl," he whispered a coo at her.

Samantha looked at Jason. Mike never asked, he just picked her up like a toddler if he wanted to. She had learned that she was expected to be obedient, so she walked toward Jason holding her arms up, waiting for her punishment. 

April just nodded. She had learned not to interfere when Samantha was going to be punished, and she figured Jason was getting ready to punish Samantha for wetting her pants like a baby. 

Jason picked the little girl up and then he looked over at April.

"Honey?  Are you going to change your little girl?  I mean, she can probably do it, but at eight years old, meeting someone for the first time especially after peeing herself, she must be really scared and upset.  I don't think it's good to make her change herself, do you?"

He smiled at April.

"It's okay, baby," he patted Samantha's back.  "No one is really that mad you just because you had a little accident, baby."

He looked at April.

"Right, April?"

April looked at Jason and then shook her head. 

"No, it's not good to make Samantha change herself. I don't think she could anyway. Could you follow me to the bathroom?" April said, heading inside.

Samantha shook as Jason held her, waiting for the hammer to fall. She calmed down only a little as Jason talked to her. 

"That's right. No one is mad at you Samantha." April said, only half believing her words.

Jason thought it was strange that April wanted him to carry Samantha to the bathroom and to be there with her, but he decided not to voice it.  He really had no idea of what was going on with the girls because April had not said anything about her relationship with Mike other than that she was married.

He set Samantha down when they got to the bathroom, and he turned her to look at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked her seeing that she still looked upset, ready to cry, and she was shaking a little bit like she was in really big trouble.

April led him to the bathroom, then waited for him to set Samantha down. 

"Im okay." April said. 

She stepped over to Samantha and looked at Jason, wondering if he would stay in the room like Mike did when he ordered her to clean Samantha. 

"Um, you're welcome to go to the living room or stay here. I would understand if you decided to go to dinner without us." April said. 

April turned her attention to Samantha and started to undress her. 

Jason didn't like hear that she suddenly felt she didn't deserve his company or something, so he stayed in the bathroom.

"April," he turned her to face him away from Samantha for a minute.  "Just because your little kid has a wetting problem, it doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy hanging out with both of you.  I promise, it's okay."

He had seen April start to lift Samantha's shirt and his eyes bulged out.  It looked like she had been slapped with something thin and long, maybe a belt, and while it looked like it might have been aimed at her bottom, the welt rose up just above her hip.

He bent back down to Samantha, and he pushed her pants the rest of the way down revealing her panties and more of the mark.

"Who hit you like this, baby?" he asked Samantha directly.

April turned as Jason talked to her. 

"Thank you, Jason." April said.

April tugged Samantha's shirt up and flinched as Jason took over. She stepped back out of the way. 

Samantha started crying as Jason examined her body. She didn't fight as he pulled her pants down. She expected another beating for peeing her pants.

When Jason asked her who hit her, she shook her head. 

"N-nobody." Samantha whimpered, flinching. 

Jason frowned and looked at April.

"Who hit this little angel?" he asked April.  "Was it you or your husband?"

He pulled down her panties and noticed that at least it looked more like a spanking that missed than someone actually just hitting her wherever.  Still, it was a welt that should not have lasted his long if it was reasonable at all.

He shook his head.

He picked the little girl up and hugged her.

"We don't need to tell your daddy you peed your pants," he told her.  "I don't know if he spanks for that or not, but from what I can see, you've already been punished for the next ten things you might do wrong," he told her.  "Just let me put some clean panties and pants on you, okay?"

He then took her clean panties from April and started to dress the baby girl.

Jason looked over at April.

"Does he hit you, too?" he asked her.

April shook nervously as Jason asked who hit Samantha. 

"Samantha was acting up yesterday and getting on everybody's nerves. She got a spanking for it." April lied. 

April handed Jason Samantha's clean clothes and let him dress her. 

Samantha held still and let Jason do all the work dressing her. 

"What? No! He would never hit me." April answered. 

Jason wasn't sure what to believe, and he thought that even if Samantha was getting on everyone's nerves, that was no reason to spank her like that.  He knew that sometimes, ladies lied about abuse though for a lot of different reasons, so he decided not to pressure her about it.  Instead, he just finished getting Samantha comfortable, and then he picked her up again and hugged her.

"Honey, you can talk around me all you want, okay?" he told her.  "I won't be mad just because you want to say something.  If I'm busy with something I think is more important, I'll just ask you to wait until I finish with that, but I won't ever hit you for just wanting to talk."

He looked over at April.

"You don't hit kids for saying what's on their mind," he told her.  "Of course, if she said something really bad, you correct her for it, but you don't spank her so badly that it hurts the next day.  That's just not right.  Surely, you know that, as her mother?"

He couldn't imagine that gettng on someone's nerves had much more to do with than a child playing and not realizing how loud they were being.  If she had done something really bad, her mother would have said that, surely.

Samantha let Jason hug her.

"Yes sir." Samantha replied, hoping that was the right answer. 

April blushed as Jason talked to her. 

"Yes I know that." April answered. 

April hoped that Jason would drop it and they could get going. 

"Did you make reservations?" April asked.

Jason shook his head at the stiff way she replied as though she was trying to feel out a correct answer rather than what would be natural for a child her age.  He continued to carry her as he answered April.

"Yes, we have reservations, but I came in plenty of time because I told you I wanted to take your little angel with us on this so that it wasn't reallly a date and you wouldn't feel like you were cheating on your husband.  I mean, we're just friends getting dinner tonight.  And I made sure to make reservations for a time that we could have some time in case your little one took time to get ready.  Every kid is different."

He smiled back at Samantha.

"This one is really well behaved though, and was really easy to get ready."

He smiled at her.

"Here we are," he said putting her in the backseat.  "Just let me buckle you in so that we know you are as safe as can be, okay?"

"Alright." April said. 

April followed Jason out to his car and waited while Jason put Samantha in the back seat. 

Samantha looked at the car seat as Jason slipped her in the car. It was much nicer than her daddy's car, and the seats weren't covered in plastic to protect them when Samantha peed herself in the car. 

Samantha raised her arms in the air to let Jason fasten her seat belt for her. 

April waited to see if Jason was going to open the door for her and fasten her seat belt as well. 

Jason fixed her belt for her and then he walked around and opened the door for April, though he let her do her own seatbelt.  Once she was in the car, she shut her door for her just as he had for Samantha, and finally he got in.

"We are going to an Italian place.  I hope that's okay."

He smiled over at April as he started the car.

Samantha put her arms down after Jason shut the car door. April got in the car and after seeing Jason wasn't going to buckle her in, she did it herself. 

"Italian is good. I love pasta, but I would have eaten anything." April said.

She smiled back at Jason. 

Jaosn smiled.

"Well, I was hoping to make it enjoyable for you though, so what you would eat and what you want to eat might have affected how much fun you had."

He looked back at Samantha.

"Do you like Lasagna, or would you prefer spaghetti, sweetie?"

He smiled over at April.

"It will be enjoyable for me." April insisted. 

Samantha shrugged her shoulders. 

"Whatever you want to get me is good. I promise to eat everything on my plate." Samantha answered. 

Jason smiled and nodded.

"Well, I just want you girls to enjoy yourselves."

He turned again to face Samantha.

"Honey, you can eat what you like.  I would never force you to eat something you didn't like.  That wouldn't be fun for you or me, baby."

Samantha nodded at Mike and looked at her mother. She had never been given a choice about what to eat before. Mike would always order for everyone and expect them to eat everything.

Jason smiled over at April.

"You know what she usuallyl eats, and I don't want to make it too hard on her if this is her first time.  Maybe you can offer some options to her when we get there that you know she'll recognize, and then if she is scared to decide by herself, hearing the familiar choices that you offer will help her.  What do you think?"

He thought Samantha was precious.