LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

April woke up when her alarm went off, and got Samantha up Ann's dressed. She fixed samantha's breakfast, then dressed for work. She didn't notice Jason's car in the driveway. She fixed herself a cup of coffee and made Samantha use the toilet.

April happened to glance outside and see Jason in his car. Thinking she was running late, April hurried Samantha up and then nearly pushed her out the door to Jason's car. She waited for jason to open the door for them.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason smiled as they came out to the car.

He opened the door and waited for April to get Samantha situated in the car.

He then looked back at the little girl and smiled at her.

Once April was in the car, he looked over at her.

"Did you tell her not to wet her pants at school?" Jason asked April.  "Because if you did, she might come home dry again, and if that makes Mike thinks she's lying, you might tell her it's better if she wets her pants instead....  If she can't help it."

April put Samantha in the backseat and fastened her seat belt. She got inn the front and closed the door. She listened to Jason. 

"You're right. Samantha, if you find yourself needing to go to the bathroom and for some reason you can't make it, then it's okay for you to wet your pants, no one is going to be mad at you." April said. 

"Okay mommy." Samantha said. 

Jason looked back at her.

"Your daddy thinks you are lying if you tell your mommy you didn't wet," he told her.  "He called your mom last night and was going to have mommy wake you and make you tell the truth about it.  I'm just telling you this so you know it's okay because your daddy already expects you to have accidents, okay?"

He then looked over at April.

April and Samantha listened to Jason. 

"Jason's right, honey. You're daddy won't believe if you come home dry,  so don't worry about having an accident. Other than that, have a good day and don't get stressed." April said. 

"Okay mommy." Samantha replied. 

Jason drove the little one to her school and smiled at her.

"Have a good day, sweetie."

He called her over to him and he whispered to her.

"Try not to wet until the end of the day if you can help it.  Not because you'll get in trouble, but because I don't want you to have a hard day at school, but if you come home dry, your daddy seems like he'll think you're a liar, so it's better if you wet your pants just before you come home, okay?"

He then patted her back to send her off to school.

Then he drove April to her work place.

After work, he went and got his car, and then he stopped to pick April up as he had promised....

Samantha smiled at Jason. 

"Thank you, uncle jason." Samantha said. 

April clocked out at work and walked outside. She had to pee really bad. She couldn't see Jason's car, and kept looking. 

As April looked and looked, she started to feel it leak just as she saw his car.  When he finally pulled up to her, it was already gushing and she was unable to stop it.

Jason pulled to the curb right next to her, watched her pee in her pants, and then unlocked the door and opened it for her.

"Hurry, get in," he said urgently not wanting other people to notice her accident.  "Why'd you wet your pants, April?  You could have went to the bathroom if you had to go.  I'd have waited for you."

He smiled at her.

April blushed as she knew Jason had watched her wet her pants. She got in the car and sat down. 

"I don't know. It was a hectic day and I held it as long as I could. I thought I could make it home. I wasn't sure what time you would get here." April sighed. 

He sighed.

"Well, it's okay, April.  But I'm not Mike.  If you have to go next time, and you don't want to pee your pants, I promise, I'll wait a few minutes for you out here, and if I think are taking a while, I'll just go see if you finished work yet and make sure you didn't get another ride before I leave, okay?"

He patted her wet lap.

"Don't worry about what is done though.  Let's just go pick up your daughter from school.  Hopefully she comes straight to the car so no one has to see you at her school like this."

He drove her to the parking lot to wait on Samantha.

Samantha had waited until school was nearly over to wet her pants. Her teacher had caught her and had sent her to the principals office.

As they pulled into the parking lot, April got a call on her cell phone. She took it out and looked at it. She breathed a sigh of relief when it wasn't from Mike. Instead it was the school principal.

"Hello?" April said. 

"I need you to come in the school and have a talk about your daughter.  How close are you to the school right now?" he asked.  "This is important...."

Jason looked over at her wondering if everything was okay or not.

Jason frowned.

"Are you going to go like you are?" he asked her.  "If you go in like you are, the principal and everyone else is going to know you peed your pants, April."

He sighed.

"I guess you have no choice, then, huh?"

He watched her getting out of the car to go in, probably so worried about her little girl that she didn't really hear what he was talking about and not caring that she was going in all wet.

"I don't have any choice. I don't think they will let Samantha come home until I go talk. Besides, they already know I'm in the parking lot." April said. 

She opened the door and stepped out. She looked back at Jason with a smile and walked into the school building and made her way to the office. She knocked on the door. 

"Come in," the principal called.

When she came in, the principal's eyes widened at the obvious condition of the mother's pants.

"Oh, um... your daughter," he was so caught off guard, he didn't how to address the problem.  "Well, she's peed her pants in the classroom, and it looked like... she wanted to do it, according to some of the kids that were near her.  Once of them told her to raise her hand, but she ignored her and wet her pants anyway."

He then looked back down at the mother's wet pants.

"Do you and your daughter have something wrong?" he asked her.

April blushed when the principal looked her over. She stayed standing, not being told to sit. 

"I doubt she wanted to wet her pants. She is shy and doesn't like to draw attention to herself." April said. 

April blushed again. 

"No. Why would you ask that?" April wondered. 

The principal shook his head.

"You know, it's child neglect to not teach her the importance of doing things correctly in society, like using the toilet, don't you?  I thought you were having a hard time with her because of something, but then you come in with wet pants on, and act like it's he most natural thing in the world to do.  I don't know what you think you are teaching her, but you really should teach her to be clean about herself.  This is the third time this week, she's peed her pants in class and gotten caught at it."

He stood up.

"You are free to go home today, but if she is caught wet at her desk again, we may have to send some people to check on your home environment."

He then had the nurse bring Samantha to April, Samantha only wearing a diaper to cover her bottom because he pants were soaked.  They didn't even get her anything out of the lost and found to cover her diaper with.

"No sir, I didn't know that. I'll work with her at home," April promised the principal. 

"Yes sir, I understand." April said. 

April looked at Samantha when they brought her inand gave the nurse a dirty look. 

"Come here, baby," April said. 

Samantha walked over to her mother and picked her up. She slipped her fingers in her mouth. April carried Samantha out of the office and out to the car, 

Jason saw the mother bringing Samantha out, and he noticed right away that Samantha didn't have any pants on, but just a diaper.

He got out and opened the door so April could set Samantha in the car.

"What happened, sweetie?" Jason asked Samantha.  "Did you get caught wetting, and they made you wear a diaper?" he asked her.

He hugged her after her mom had her settled in the car.

Jason sighed and looked at April.

"I didn't know she was going to pee in front of everyone, April.  I just wanted her to pee, maybe on the way out of the school so your husband wouldn't have a reason to think she was lying.  I don't think would pee her pants in class if she knew it was okay to use the bathroom.  And I don't think she's confused about whether she has to go or not.  I think she's just afraid of making you or your husband mad at her or disappointed in her, so she's trying to do what she thinks you want...."

He turned back to her.

"It's okay, baby.  We'll get you home soon so you can take a bath and change into some panties and some pants or a skirt, okay?"

Samantha just nodded her head, too ashamed to answer. She hadn't expected them to be upset or put her in a diaper. She thought they only did that to kindergarten kids that had accidents. 

Samantha hugged Jason back, keeping her fingers in her mouth. 

"I guess you should have made your instructions more clear. I don't think she wanted to wet her pants in front of her classmates either. I agree with you." April said. 

Samantha nodded again, wanting a bath. She looked down and touched her diaper. 

Jason pulled her hands away from her diaper.

"You don't like that thing on you, do you sweetie?"

He went to the back of the car and looked around in the trunk for something.  Then he found it and came back to her.

"I don't care if you leave the diaper on or take it off, but this will help, sweetie."

He put a blanket across her legs to help hide that she was wearing a diaper.

Samantha moved her hands away from her diaper. She waited while Jason got the blanket and then let him spread it across her lap. 

There was no way she was taking the diaper off in public. The only time she was bare bottomed in public was when her daddy was punishing her with a spanking. 

Eventually, Jason got the ladies home, and he looked directly at April.

"Honey, you're soaked and so is your daughter.  I am sure you both need to get cleaned up.  May I take care of Samantha while you go get cleaned up?"

He was getting out of the car as he had asked her, and he opened the back door to get little Samantha out.

"You just let Uncle Jason carry you, sweetie," he told Samantha.  "You don't want the neighbors to see you in a diaper, right?  If I carry you, I can keep the blanket on you to hide the diaper for you, okay?"

"That's a good idea. She probably feels yucky. go ahead." April said. 

She got out of the car and waited for Jason to get Samantha, 

Samantha listened to Jason, then held out her arms for Jason to pick her up.