LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Jason smiled.

"Okay, two cokes coming up," he pointed out an empty table.  "How about you two hold that table for us while I get the drinks?"

He then started towards the bar to order the drinks.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike came back to the table after some time with a small tray with three cokes on it.

After sitting down, he picked up Samantha and put her in his lap.

"This little one gets to sit on Uncle Jason's lap," he cooed at her.

Jason carefully handed Samantha her coke and let her drink a bit from it.

"In a minute, how would you like to dance with Uncle Jason?" he asked her.  "I want to dance with mommy, but I think it's only fair if I dance once with you first so you can enjoy yourself, too."

He patted her bottom.

Samantha took the coke and sipped carefully, trying not to get any on her shirt. She looked at Jason when he said he was going to dance with her. 

"I'm not a good dancer, uncle Jason." Samantha said, blushing. 

"So?" he told her.  "I'm not here to watch you and to be impressed by some great skill.  We're here to have fun, baby.  Dancing for fun doesn't have to be good.  Besides, you have to learn somehow, so that when you get in high school and want to go to a prom, you can be ready, right?"

He patted her back.

"Just have fun, sweetie."

Jason smiled.

"Well, that's a long time off.  There is no hurry to decide," he told her.  "But how about dancing with me because Uncle Jason wants to dance?  Is that a good enough reason to do it?"

He stood up after she had drank nearly half of her soda and took her to the dance floor.

"Let's go have some fun, honey."

He winked at April.

"You can come too, honey."

Jason took her to the dance floor, and then he started out by having her sway with him until he picked her up and started to dance with her, and then he set her on his toes and let her move her feet over his.  He was having a lot of fun dancing with the little girl, and he smiled at April.

"Your daughter is a very beautiful dancer," he told her.

Samantha twirled around with Jason's help and danced on his feet. She smiled at him as they danced and looked at her mother. 

"This is fun, mommy." Samantha said. 

April smiled at Jason. 

"Well she doesn't get it from me." April said. 

Jason shrugged.

He smiled at April and kept twirling Samantha around the dance floor until the end of the song.

"Okay, you dance right there, next to us, okay?" he told her.  "It's mommy's turn to dance with uncle Jason, okay?"

He took April's hand and started to twirl her.

"And you say she doesn't get it from you," he said joking.  "You actually dance really well."

Samantha finished the dance with Jason and stepped to the side. She watched as her mother and Jason danced.

April blushed as Jason took her hand and started dancing with her. She hadn't danced since before she married Mike and was not used to it. 

April blushed again when Mike said she was a good dancer. She wasn't praised much. 

As they danced for a while, Jason gently held her.

After a couple of songs, he led his girls to the table to rest and drink some more drinks.

April and Samantha were thirsty after dancing, and after sitting down, Samantha finished her coke. She just sat there swinging her legs. 

April drank most of her drink but still had a little in her glass. 

Jason smiled and waved at the next passing waitress.

"Three more cokes, please."

She nodded.

Jason then put Samantha in his lap and bounced her on his knee.

"Having fun?" he asked her.

After a small rest, Jason took the girls back out to dance some more.

They were out there dancing for about three hours when Samantha would have to pee.

Now, Jason really would not want her to use the bathroom by herself because of the kind of place they were at, so he really hoped that April would take her if she asked to go potty.  

Of course, April knew better than to leave Mike's side if he took her to a place like this.  He would tell her it is too dangerous to go off by herself even taking their daughter, so he would have forced Samantha to just pee her pants.  

Jason didn't seem as mean as Mike, but still, it was still a 'dangerous place'.  Maybe she should make her daughter just wet her pants if she asks to go to make sure she's safe?

Samantha drank more of her coke and danced with her mother and Jason. 

After awhile she needed to pee. She was embarrassed to say anything to Jason and didn't think her mother would take her to the bathroom without Jason's permission. For now it wasn't too bad so she continued to have fun with Jason. 

After a while, Jason led them back to the table for another break.

He gave them more coke and he ordered some chicken wings for them to share.

By now, Samantha was getting to the point she had to squirm to keep from peeing herself, but Jason couldn't tell if she was just dancing because she was having so much fun.

Samantha was really feeling the need to pee, and was trying not to. She smiled at Jason and ate some wings, which only made her thirsty, so she drank some more coke. Her bladder was about to burst. 

Samantha squeezed her legs together as pee started coming out. She blushed and looked down. 

As pee started to come out, it didn't take long for her to soak her panties and then her pants.  She was soaking wet within minutes of starting.

Still, Jason hadn't noticed yet as he talked to April.  Even if he had noticed, he wouldn't care that much about it, not like Mike would have.  He would have just asked her if she would let him or her mom take her to the bathroom to change her.

If Mike let April take her to change her, then Samantha would know that he wasn't finished with her, and that she would be in real trouble once they were not in public.  If he changed her, then he would likely punish Samantha on the stop, and other than just being embarrassed and having a spanking and a scolding while being called lazy or other mean names, it would likely mean the punishment would be over and not as hard on her....  She hadn't had Jason punish her, really, yet, so it was hard to tell what he would do....

Samantha started crying, not sure what to do. She didn't want to interrupt her mother or Jason, so she sat there in her wet clothes, drinking her coke. Once the glass wss empty, Samantha started sucking her thumb. 

After a while, Jason noticed that Samantha was crying, and that she was sucking her thumb.

He picked her up to sit her on his lap, and then he realized she had peed her pants.

"Honey, why didn't you ask someone to take you potty?" he asked her.  "Aren't you embarrassed to wet your pants?"

He hugged her.

"Let's go get you cleaned up.  Remember?  I have some clean clothes for you."

"April, will you come with us?  I want to be near by in case you need me, but I'd like you to take your daughter and change her.  She probably doesn't want her uncle looking at her naked because she needs to change her pants."