LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Mike smiled at her and hugged her briefly before going back to April.

He walked to the kitchen and then grabbed for her hand.

"April, come up to our room, now, please."

He was going to have to punish her for peeing her diaper, unless she wanted him to think of her as a baby like he did Samantha, but if she was going to be a little baby, then things would definitely have to be done differently around the house, and the girl was going to have to learn to have rules as if she was his child....

He got her to the bedroom, sat on the bed, and pulled her towards him, his hand purposefully resting on the back of her wet diaper holding her there to face him.

"April, you peed your pants again, and then you sat there and ate dinner in a wet diaper without telling anyone you were wet, didn't you?"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April took Mike's hand and walked to the bedroom with him. She sat next to him on the bed, looking down. She felt his hand on the back of her diaper. She nodded at him. 

"Yes sir. I didn't know what else to do." April said. 

"Well, you are not behaving like an adult," he told her.  "You keep peeing your pants and mostly for no good reason.  I see no other choice than to treat you like a child, but how much of a child really depends on a few things, young lady."

He shuffled his hands under her diaper to press it up against her skin more to remind her why he was doing this.

"If you want any dignity of being a big girl at all, then I'm going to have to punish you for peeing your pants all the time.  I'm going to have to do more than just put you in a diaper, because a diaper doesn't seem to have kept you from peeing anyway in your pants, and you just aren't humiliated enough to stop doing it, are you?"

He frowned at her.

"So, are you a big girl, or do we tell Sammy you are no longer her mommy or have mommy privileges with her?"