LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Samantha went down to the living room with Mike. She sat down on the floor where her father put her. She dumped the building blocks on the floor and starting playing with them. 

April sat on the couch watching Samantha play instead of watching TV.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After nearly two hours had passed, Mike turned to April.

"Think it's about time to start dinner?" he asked her as one of his shows ended.

April nodded as Mike told her to start dinner. She stood up and walked out to the kitchen and got out the food and pans to make dinner. April washed her hands and got started on dinner. 

Samantha was still building with the blocks. She slipped her fingers in her mouth. 

Halfway into making dinner, April felt the need to pee again....

Samantha was still okay, and didn't need to worry about it for a while....

Mike turned the channel to watch Hawaii Five-O.

"Hey, baby, do you want to come up here and see one of daddy's favorite shows?" Mike asked Samantha.

April had started making dinner, so even though she had to pee, she didn't want to make Mike madder than he was already. She kept working on dinner, trying not to think about how much she had to pee. 

Samantha stopped playing and stood up. She walked over to her father in just her diaper and waited to be picked up. 

Mike smiled and touched her nose.

He then picked her up and put her in his lap.

"There we are.  Do you know any of the character's names?"

He waited for them to show Grace.

"That girl is just about your age," he told her.  "At least in the story, she is."

Samantha blushed as Mike picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"No sir." Samantha answered. 

Samantha hadn't watched Hawaii five-0 before. She looked at the girl on the screen. Samantha wiggled on Mike's lap, getting comfortable. 

Mike let her wiggle that once, but she was pushing it.  He didn't like her to wiggle too much when he was holding her.

In the kitchen, April was getting closer and closer to leaking pee as she worked on dinner.  It was really hard to concentrate on both things at one time....

Samantha settled down and put her fingers in her mouth as she watched TV.

April kept working as her need to pee grew stronger. Finally she stopped and spread her legs a little. She emptied her bladder and started to set the table. 

The show was just coming to an end, and Mike yawned.

"Want to go see if mommy is almost done with dinner?" he asked her.

April's diaper held it all, and it didn't leak, but now, she felt like a lake was floating around her hips as she worked to set the table.

"Okay. I'm getting hungry." Samantha said.

She started scooting off of Mike's lap. 

April filled the glasses and set them on the table. She brought the food over to the table feeling uncomfortable. She hoped Mike didn't check her until after dinner. 

Lucky for April, Mike had not really given her diaper a second thought since he started to watch TV and hold his little princess.  His mind was more on Samantha at the moment.

He eventually came in, and sat at the table without even being told it was ready.

As they sat down, Samantha started to feel like she had to pee....

April set Samantha's plate down in front of her. 

"What do you want to drink?" April asked Mike.

Samantha sat down in her chair and wriggled some. Even though she needed to pee, her daddy had told her to just use her diaper. She didn't try to hold it, but just let the pee come out when it was ready. 

"What do I always have with dinner?" he asked her sighing.  "Beer, April.  Give me a beer."

He reached over and swatted her butt, and then he noticed.  She peed her pants.

He shook his head and decided not to say or do anything about it for now.  They were about to eat, and if she was going to wet her pants, then he wasn't going to let her interrupt dinner to go change herself.

Mike smiled at both girls and started to eat.

"Well, ladies, I think after dinner, it will be time to give Samantha a bath," he declared actually using that excuse to stall April having permission to remove her wet diaper.  If she wanted to pee herself, fine.  She can just wear her wet diaper for a while, he thought.

"And does Sammy want to wear a diaper to school tomorrow?" he asked her.

April nodded and continued eating. She looked over at Samantha and smiled. 

Samantha looked at Mike and started crying. 

"Daddy I don't want to be a baby at school tomorrow! Please don't make me!" Samantha blubbered. 

"Well..., who pooped her panties today at school?" he asked her.  "If I don't put you in a diaper, all your friends will see you pee yourself again.  If I put you in a diaper, only you, mommy, and me will know if you wet your diaper, sweetie."

He picked her up and rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

"Do you want your friends to see how much a baby you are by showing them you keep wetting your pants, sweetie?"

"No, of course you don't, sweetie.  You just listen to mommy and daddy and we'll make sure your classmates don't realize that you are just a baby that keeps peeing your panties."

He patted her back.

"Is baby wet right now?" he asked her.

"Is baby wet?"

He picked her up and carried her patting her bottom.

He soon got her up to her room, and started to remove her diaper.

"That's daddy's baby girl," he cooed at her.

Mike smiled at her sucking at her fingers, and he gently removed her diaper and then started to clean up her privates with Wet Ones so she wouldn't get a rash.

"It's okay if you wet your pants, if you are wearing a diaper," he told Samantha.  "But if you wear panties, then it's kind of bad to pee your pants, and everyone at school will find out that you are a baby, and you probably don't want that, do you, sweetie?"

He got her cleaned up, and then he put a clean diaper under her.

"So, until further notice, until I can see you are not peeing your panties anymore, I think we better keep you in diapers for a while, sweetie."

He kissed her head and then went on powdering her and then closing up the diaper.

Then he picked her up and pulled her shirt down to partially cover her diaper before carrying her back to the living room.