LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

After the nurse thought she had had enough time to clean herself up, she came back into the bathroom with the clothes her dad dropped off earlier.  One thing that was new to the outfit, for Samantha, was a pair of very childish panties, that looked a little more like the training panties you buy for toddlers mixed in it.  They wouldn't stop a full wetting from going into her pants, but they would catch it if she leaked a couple of times on the way to the bathroom.

"Here you are, honey.  I'll step out of the bathroom so you can get dressed," the nurse said.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samantha stood up when the nurse came back and took the towel to dry herself. She saw the training pants and frowned. At least it wasn't a diaper. She took the clothes from the nurse. 

"Thank you." Samantha said. 

She slipped the panties on, then the other clothes. 

"You're welcome, honey.  Get dressed and then I'll write you a note to go back to class."

She left Samantha to get dressed.

Jason approached April after a while.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

He had her clothes in the dryer by this time.

"You're welcome," Jason said to April.

Pretty soon, it was time for Mike to pick Samantha up at school.  He was right there to do so, in the office, now holding Sam's dirty things from earlier, shaking his head at what she had done.  

"Samantha, please report to the office," they called her.

By now, Samantha's clothes were dry, and if she wanted Jason could take her home while Mike was getting Samantha....

Samantha got up and walked to the office. She saw her father and walked over to him. 

April got her clothes from the dryer and changed bank into them. 

" Would you mind driving me home? Hopefully Mike will be there to let me in." April asked Jason. 

Jason nodded and went to get his keys.

"I don't get it," he told her honestly.  "Why do you put up with him treating you the way he does?  He's not exactly father or husband of the year, is he?"

He shook his head at her.

"Just because you love him doesn't mean you have to let him treat you like this, April."

He sighed.

"Well, it's okay.  I'll take you home."

He didn't like how she was treated, but he didn't want to make her mad at him either.  He figured she needed someone to talk to when things got bad at the very least.

"You shit your pants at school?" Mike asked Samantha.  "Why did you do that?"

He reached down and swatted her bottom once.

"You wet your pants, and we let you get away with that because you're just a stupid baby, but pooping your pants?"

He held her wrist roughly as he dragged her to the car.

"You know better than that, don't you?"

April sighed and nodded. 

"Thank you." April said. 

Samantha cringed as her father talked to her and yelped as he swatted her bottom. 

"Im sorry, daddy." Samantha whimpered. 

"Yes daddy I know better. I'm sorry." Samantha cried. 

He led her into the backseat, and he started the car for home.

Both cars arrived home at just the same time, and Mike saw April getting out of Jason's truck.

He shook his head and handed Samantha the house key.

"Go open the door, go to the living room, and stand there and wait for me.  We are going to have a talk."

He then walked over where April was getting out of Jason's truck.

"Home, now, are you?" he asked her sounding disappointed.

Samantha took the house key and went to open the door. 

April saw Mike and got out of the car. 

"I was home earlier but you were gone somewhere. I didn't have my house key so I couldn't get in. Jason was kind enough to let me clean up at his house." April answered. 

Mike shook his head.

"Well, you shouldn't have wet your pants in the first place, should you?  And how many times have I told you to keep track of your stuff?  One of these days, our house will be burgled, and it will be your fault for leaving the key on the ground to find."

He pushed her towards the house.

"Your daughter shit her pants in school today."

He force-marched April to the living room.  

"Tell her how disgusting it is to poop your panties."

"No I shouldn't have. Too many times." April said. 

April blushed as Mike took her into the house. She looked at Samantha. 

"Baby, you shouldn't poop your pants. It feels disgusting and people will make fun of you and call you names. Tell the teacher the next time that you need to poop. They'll let you go." April said. 

Mike then told April to say down on the floor in the living room.

"I'm going to have to take care of both of you.  You are not being very smart about your bathroom needs, either one of you, so it's time I started to do something much more direct about it.  I'm still not sending Samantha to school in a diaper, if I can help it, but here at home, you can both wear one."

He went back out to the car, and he brought in some diapers in both of their sizes. That was where he had gone when April had come back that day, and he was still looking over which diapers would be best to get them so as to make them embarrassed about having to wear them, when the school called him and told him that Samantha had pooped in her panties there.

He brought over a package of tape on baby diapers that would just fit April.

"You first," he told April.  "I want you to show Samantha how we Expect her to behave while I'm putting this diaper on you, so if you fight me over it, then you will get to diaper Samantha on your own, and deal with her fight and whining about it, and you will still be wearing a diaper while you do it.  If you behave and let me put it on like a good girl, then I won't make you put it on her since you'll already be embarrassed enough having to wear one yourself, and you were good about it."

He then got on the floor, and started to undo April's clothes.

April laid on the floor as Mike went out to the car. She blushed when Mike returned with the diapers. Since there was two packages she knew one was for her.

She listened to Mike and nodded. She held still as Mike knelt down next to her and started undressing her. 

Mike got her completely undressed so she was naked without even a top on.

Then he rubbed baby powder all over her body not just her privates to make her smell like a little girl.  He wanted her to think she was being seen as a little kid, as long as she was going to pee her pants like one.  Then he undid the diaper and slid it under her with relative ease.

"There we are, April.  Good girl," he said.  

He powdered her privates up good, and then he taped the diaper.  Once he had done that, he pulled out a one piece pajama suit, that had a zipper along the back.  He carefully slipped her into it and then sipped up the back.  Her bottom had a trap door so she could sit on the toilet, but with the diaper on, there was no way she could really make much use of it, and with the zipper in the back, it was going to be hard for her to take it off by herself, though not impossible.

"From now on, when you need to go potty, while you are in your sleeper, you will ask me, and when you do, you will say daddy since you are being have like a little kid and peeing your pants like one.  Right?" he looked at April expecting her to acknowledge his new rule.

April could smell the powder as Mike rubbed it all over her before taping her diaper on. She blushed as he put the footed pajamas on her and zipped them up the back. She knew she wouldn't be able to take them off by herself. 

"Yes daddy," April said, blushing. 

He smiled and had her sit up, and then he turned to Samantha.

"Do you see how nicely your mommy acted?  Can you do that so I can change you into something that won't matter if you wet or make a mess in it in the evening or in your sleep, baby?" he asked her talking to her more kindly, but as if she was a toddler rather than as matter of fact and almost irritated as he had done with April.

Mike took off her clothes until she was completely naked in front of him.  Then he rubbed powder all over her body just like he had done April.  Once she was powdered, he then got a diaper ready for her, a diaper that had designs for toddlers on it, and then pulled it up under her.

"Is that comfy, baby?" he asked as he got it set for her.  

Finally, he powdered her privates once again, and then closed up the diaper.

"There's no need for baby Samantha to worry about the toilet the rest of the night," he told her.  "Babies don't know any better, so a little later in the evening, I'll check your diaper and if you are wet, change you, and then just before bed, I'll check you again, honey."

He stood her up in just her diaper.

"I'll put your sleeper on you after dinner.  It's too early for it, and this will make it easier for me to clean you up if you pee your diaper before dinner, sweetie."

He rubbed her head, but now, she had nothing... nothing at all on, except a diaper.  Not even an undershirt!  He was really going to make her feel like a baby.

He then went to check the thermostat to make sure it was comfortable for her to wear nothing in the house.

"Yes daddy." Samantha sniffled. 

She could smell the baby powder strongly as it covered her body. She felt Mike pulling the diaper up and taping it on her. When he stood her up she looked down at the baby designs, blushing. 

She blushed again as he told her she wasn't getting dressed until after dinner and would have to go potty in her diaper. 

Samantha walked back to her bedroom and sat down on the floor, playing with a couple of dolls.

Mike let her play in her room for about an hour before he came up to check on her.

"Baby, sweetie?  Babies shouldn't be all by themselves.  They might get hurt.  If you want to play with some toys, then take a few with you, and come down to the living room so I can watch you and the television at the same time, baby."

He went over and started to look through her toys to see if he could help her carry anything down to play with.

Samantha looked up at her father when he came into her bedroom. She nodded. 

"Okay daddy." Samantha said. 

Samantha stood up and walked over to her toy box. She stood there trying to decide what to take to the living room. She picked out a doll and a couple of my little ponies that she hadn't played with since around the first grade. 

Samantha waited for her father to take her to the living room. 

He picked up the building blocks from her closet, and then he took her by the hand to take her down to the living room.  He put her off to the left of his vision so he could see the television, but in clear enough view, he would see immediately if she started to struggle holding it if she had to pee, or if her diaper started to change color or something.

"Good girl," he told her as he watched her to see if she would start playing the minute he put her down.

April was expected to stay on the sofa for the time being until he excused her to start dinner, or if she asked permission to use the bathroom.