LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Samantha stood in the middle of the line. She followed the person in front of her as they walked into the hall. She felt her poop pressing against her bottom trying to push its way out. 

Samantha pressed her hand against her bottom for a second, hoping her teacher didn't notice. 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teacher was too busy watching 24 students and trying to get them to lunch to pay specific attention to Samantha trying to hold her poop in.

Eventually, though, as they got into line in the cafeteria, she should feel it starting to bulge outward through her butt and threatening to drop into her panties....  Even if she was in front of the toilet, there would be no way to sit down, pulling down her undies, without making a mess on the toilet seat....  It was already too far out and hanging there, ready to drop any moment....

Samantha got in line and took a tray for her lunch. As she moved along, Samantha felt her poop pushing further out into her panties. She tried not to draw attention to herself as she walked with the others in her class. She knew it would be too late to get to the bathroom anyway. 

Halfway between the lunch tray area and the class table, some more slipped and she felt it go into the back of her panties.  A sickening fullness plopped into her panties.  And that was just the beginning as yet more lumpy solids started to push at her bottom again moments before she was to sit down.

If she remained standing, people would know something was wrong.  If she sat, she was going to squish the poop all over her bottom even worse....

Her muscles were tired and her butt hurt a little bit, as though the opening was kept open a little too long....

Samantha stood there watching the rest of the class sit down. She moved to the end of the table and set her tray down. Hesitantly,  Samantha started sitting down, feeling her poop smoosh into her pants, spreading around.  She blushed and started eating. 

As she sat there, eating, more poop started to move and tried to come out.

It was hard to get comfortable because when she sat squarely down and didn't let it come out, it hurt her bottom and her stomach.  When she did move a bit to let it come out, it kept slipping out in little bits prolonging the situation as her panties fill up and it eventually crept around to her privates getting them messy as well.

Of course, the smell was starting to come around, but no one connected it to her at the moment.

However, that luck wouldn't last long.

She now had felt herself leak a bit of pee, and she knew it was only a moment or two before she flooded her pants now that the poop was out.

Eventually, one of her classmates noticed that the smell was coming from Samantha.

"Hey, everyone!  Sam pooped her pants" she called out.

"I think she's starting to pee too."

Samantha was still slowly leaking pee into her pants because she was too scared to get up.

Sam blushed as the girl announced that Samantha had messed her pants. She started crying and shaking. She completely let go of her bladder, soaking her pants. She was dying of shame as all eyes were on her.

The teacher had finally approached her just as she finished peeing her pants.

The teacher frowned.

"Again, Samantha?" she asked this being the third accident this week in her clothes.  "I swear, honey, your family really should have you see a doctor or something.  Come with me, sweetie."

She reached for the little girl's hand to take her to the nurse.

"Get your lunch, honey.  We're not going to be able to come back here in time for you to eat, and I don't want you to miss a chance to eat."

She waited patiently, then instead of taking the girl's hand because she'd need both to hold her tray, she rested a hand on her shoulder to direct her to see the nurse.

When they got to the office, the teacher let her sit at a table in the nurse's office until she finished eating.

"We'll change you once you are done eating, honey," she smiled at her.

The nurse was a little busy at the moment anyway.

The nurse came back from doing something, and she saw Samantha eating her lunch.

"Your parents aren't at home, and your mom's not at work," she told her.  "I'm afraid all I can do is get you cleaned up the best I can, and then let you go back to class.  I'm just glad your parents did leave some extra clothes at school for you.  Your dad brought them over this morning."

She let her finish the lunch, and then she held her hand and waited for her to stand up.

"Let's go to the nurse's bathroom," she told her.  "I have a bath tub in there.  You've made a really big mess in your pants, so I'm sure you're going to need a better cleaning than just if you peed, sweetie."

Samantha listened to the nurse and nodded. She finished her drink and stood up. Samantha wondered what her father had brought for her to change into. 

Samantha took the nurses hand. 

"I'm sorry." Samantha whimpered. 

"Sorry for what, honey?" the nurse asked her.  She already knew a child her age didn't want to poop her panties, so she was sure the girl already knew the nurse knew that, didn't she.  

"You weren't a bad girl, honey," the nurse told her.  "You just made a bad decision and it got you embarrassed, or your body was too hard to control.  Either way, you didn't really hurt anyone, and you didn't do something that would cause other people a lot of trouble as long as we take care of the problem right away, and you didn't exactly try very hard to hide your accident, so you didn't cause any one any trouble except yourself, sweetie."

She got her into the bathroom, and bent down.

"Do you mind if I take off your clothes for you so we don't get the mess all over the floor, honey?"

The nurse frowned at her.

"You are too old to be having accidents, sweetie, but that just means that something is either wrong with your body or you are having a hard time at school.  It's not like you're doing this on purpose, sweetheart."

The nurse started to pull down the poor girl's wet pants.

"Now, not another thought about it, honey.  AS the nurse, it's my job to take care of you kids if something hard is happening.  I really don't mind, sweetie."

The nurse sighed when the fifth grader put her hands in her mouth.

"Honey, don't do that.  You're not a baby just because you had a little accident."

She pulled her hand gently from her mouth.

"It's okay, sweetheart."

She pulled down the girl's pants and saw the big mess in her panties.  Her panties were even leaking into her pants from as badly as she went.

The nurse shook her head and pulled down the messy panties and then pulled off both of them together, carefully, so the poop didn't fall on the floor.

Once she had her bottom undressed, she sat her on the toilet and started to take off her top.

"I'm sure you probably don't have to go again," the nurse said.  "I just put you there so the poop wouldn't fall on the floor, that was still in your bottom, honey."

She then got a wet cloth and started to clean up the little girl's legs and her bottom while keeping her on the toilet to let the poop fall in the toilet as she used the cloth to wipe it off of her.

When most of the poop was off of the girl's butt, the nurse picked her up from under the arms and stood her in the tub and turned on the shower to start spraying off anything left in her bottom, again taking a wash cloth to get her cleaned out.  Then she rinsed out the tub and finally had the little one sit in the tub to take a bath.

"There we are, sweetie," she said as she got the little girl in the warm water....

Samantha frowned a little when the nurse pulled out her fingers and said she wasn't a baby. She let her clean her up, getting her ready for her bath. 

"Thank you." Samantha said as she was sat in the tub. 

Once the nurse had her in the bath, she gave her a wash cloth and some soap.

"Take a nice bath and get all clean," the nurse told her.  "Then I'll have you put on the clean clothes your daddy dropped off earlier, okay?"