LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

After a bit of time, Jason rolled the window down.  He didn't comment on whether the smell came from April or not, but just tried to be casual about it.

"It's kind of ridiculous that your relief was that late, huh?"

He glanced once or twice at her wet pants, but didn't say if he thought she was pooping herself or not....

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason nodded and smiled over at her.

"Well, I'm just sorry it caused you a lot of trouble."

He pulled up to his house and got out and went around to see if she needed help.

When she stood up, poo would slide down inside her panty-hose and make her skirt messy as well, and he would clearly see that she had diarrhea all over herself.

"Oh, no, April!  You should have told me you were this sick, honey."

He put a hand on her back and helped her to his front door.

She felt more inside as he did, trying to push out... she had to go really bad again.

When the car stopped, April put her hand on her stomach. As Jason opened the door, April got out, feeling everything move. She started for the door and felt as if she was going to push more out. As she took another step, she felt the poop rush out. She stopped walking and let it finish.

It just poured into her panties, her hose, all over the back of her dress, her privates and everywhere!  She was a complete mess after she finally pushed the last of it into her panties.

Jason shook his head in disbelief, and he helped her into the house.

He continued to guide her to the bathroom, and then he sat her down on the toilet in her messy clothes.

"Do you need help the mess, April?"

Jason nodded.

"I told you it was pretty bad, April," he said concerned.  "Just sit on the toilet  and let me help, honey."

He then reached behind her to take off her shirt first thinking he wanted to try to save her top if he could so at least that would be clean.  He doubted he could even get her hose clean, and planned to throw that away.  He wasn't sure about her panties and her skirt though, but they did look pretty bad as well.

"I'm going to take off your top first, to save it from getting any mess on it, okay?" he informed her as he started to lift it up so he could undress her more easily.

Jason pulled her shirt off of her and set it in the sink.  The he took off her undershirt or bra or whatever.  Then he started on removing her skirt.

Her skirt was solid light brown along the back, and it was quite wet.

"You poor girl," he said as he got the skirt out from under her, and had her sit on the toilet again in just her messy stockings and panties.  "You're such a mess, April."

He dropped the skirt near the sink, where he'd be washing it out once he got her in the shower.

Then he worked on getting her stocking down.  They were a bad mess with the mess having run down the legs and some of it down to her feet when she had tried to get her clothes off by herself just before he started to help her.

As he had her stand up to pull her stocking down, she felt more about to pour out of her bottom.  She really did have the runs bad on this day!

As she sat down, she started to mess her panties all over again, the mess now coming down through the leg holes and all over the toilet seat and into the toilet because he had already gotten the hose down her legs halfway.

"You're having a really hard time," Jason told her.  "I think I better call in sick and tell them that you are really sick, and with no one at your house to let you in because you forgot your key, and as sick as you are, you need someone to stay with you."

He waited for her to finish going in her panties which didn't really take that long this time, and then he helped her up so he could take off her panties and slide them down her legs to meet with her hose.  Then he took them all off of her.

"I don't think we can save the panties or the hose," he told her.  "They are just ruined."

April's body shook as she filled her pants again, making an even bigger mess. She nodded and let Jason finish undressing her. 

"That's okay. Do you want me to get in the tub?" April asked. 

"Not yet," Jason said.  "If you get in the tub the way you are, you'll just get poop all over it, and won't be able to clean up properly.  I'm going to clean around your legs and bottom first."

He got a wet cloth, and had her stand where the mess was already on the floor, and started to wipe off her privates and her legs.

"I know you probably want to do this," he said trying to sound understanding.  "But you are a really big mess, and I don't think you can see your back and bottom that well, not to mention, you'll have to move a lot more making more of it leak on the floor if you do it than if I do it."

He continued to wash her as he talked....

Eventually, Jason got her cleaned up, and into the tub.

"Go ahead and run a bath and relax, and I'll call in and then find some things you can lounge in until we get your skirt cleaned up."

He then went to go make preparations.

He went out to go see if he could find something for her to wear until they went shopping to get her something better to wear.  He took her dirty things with him and after rinsing the skirt out four or five times, he put it in the laundry to wash.

Robert looked for a while and finally came back with a pair of old gray sweats and a baggy black t-shirt.

"I think these will keep you decent for now," he told her.  "Once you get dressed, if you are feeling up to it, we can go shopping for some other clothes, but if you don't, then I can just take you home when you feel up to it."

Jason smiled and put the clothes up on the towel rack to keep them dry until she could get to them, and then he left the bathroom so she could have privacy to dress.

Once in the living room, he turned on the television and then started to make some lunch for her.

"I'm making lunch in the kitchen," Jason called out to her when he thought he saw her pass.  "You can watch TV in the living room until I'm done."

Samantha was at school, just minutes before lunch time, she had to poo.  

The teacher was trying to get the class to settle down so he could start having the kids line up and get their tickets from him....

"Alright." April replied. 

April went the living room and sat down. She turned on the TV.

Samantha sat at her desk holding her ticket. She felt she needed to poop, but didn't say anything, afraid her classmates would be mad at her for slowing them down. 

Soon enough, the tickets were handed out and the kids were in line.

The need to poo was really pressing at Samantha.  She could probably hold it... maybe... until they got to the lunch room.  Maybe....

The line was starting to go out the door....