LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike turned back to Samantha.

"You obviously didn't have to go that badly, little girl.  If you did, you'd be finished already."

He walked over to her and lifted her just enough to see some pooping coming out, and then sat her back down.

"Hurry up, or I'll just pull your panties up on you anyway," he told her.

He came over to her, lifted her up, wiped her bottom, but just once, and then pulled up her panties.

"Since your mommy let you go potty in the middle of the night, your bed better not be wet in the morning, understand?"

He then picked her up and carried her to her room to put her to bed, not trusting April to do it, thinking she would baby her some more and let her get away with other things.

Mike put her in bed and covered her up before touching her nose.

"Now, be a good girl and get plenty of sleep, baby.  Tomorrow, you have a busy day at school, and then we have to go shopping for something after school."

He touched her nose again, and then left the room.

"April, if you need to use the toilet, use it now.  We don't need to be disturbed again in the night."

Mike sighed and gestured for her to go back to bed while he went and use the toilet.

Then he came in a little later to check that she was asleep before getting in bed himself and going to bed.

The next morning, both girls woke up dry, but April had to pee pretty badly by then....

Mike was still sleeping.

He didn't move at all as she sat there coving her crotch.  She was going to wet herself any minute if she didn't decide on doing something.

Meanwhile, Samantha was starting to wake up, too.  She would have school soon....

April knew she would have to fix breakfast for Samantha soon. She pushed the covers off. 

"Mike, I'm getting up. I need to fix breakfast for Samantha and I need to go to the bathroom." April said. 

Mike sat up.

"Let me see first," he insisted touching her privates through her pee dried panties.  "Okay.  Go to the bathroom and get your little kid taken care of.  I'll will check your pants again a little later.  No changing your panties.  Understand?"

He then rolled back over to sleep a little more.

Mike rolled over for a minute and finally got up.

While mommy was in the bathroom, Samantha eventually started to feel like she needed to pee, too.

Mike came out of the bedroom and he saw Samantha standing there in the hall.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.  "You have school.  Don't just stand there, get down to breakfast and start getting yourself ready for school."

He could see she was already dressed, but that wasn't enough for him.

"Yes sir." Samantha said. 

She went down to the kitchen to wait for breakfast. She sat down and pressed her legs together. 

April finished peeing and wiped herself before standing up and flushing the toilet. 

Mike went to the kitchen and started to get her some cereal to eat.  He shook his head at how slow April was being.

"Your mother knows you have to go to school soon.  You'd think she could hurry up and get your breakfast," he complained to Samantha as he got her cereal, orange juice, and toast.  "Now, go ahead and eat, and then we'll get your books together, baby."

Mike looked up at April.

"She's going to be late for school if she waits on you.  You took forever in the bathroom this morning.  You took so long, I'd be surprised if your little girl hasn't peed her pants while she's eating.  She was waiting to get in there, and she's just a little kid, after all."

He walked over to Samantha and felt her pants.....

She really had to pee bad by this time, and his approaching her, almost expecting her to be wet, sent chills down her spine and caused her to shiver so violently, that it was really hard not to pee.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to take so long." April said. 

Samantha was doing everything she could to keep from peeing her pants. She shook as her father checked her and wasn't sure if she had let some pee out or not. 

"May I be excused to go to bathroom?" Samantha asked, squirming. 

Mike frowned.

"You're already wet," he told her.  "I can feel it coming out.  Just eat your breakfast, and then I'll change you for school, baby."

He pointed at her food for her to eat.

He looked over at April.

"This is not her fault.  It's yours for taking too long in the bathroom.  Apologize to your daughter for making her pee her pants like a baby."

Samantha nodded and started eating, peeing even more in her pants. 

April nodded. 

"Samantha, I'm sorry I took so long in the bathroom and made you pee in your pants like a baby." April said. 

Mike nodded at both April and Samantha.  They were doing exactly what he wanted.  Samantha was finishing her breakfast despite needing to finish peeing her pants to do it, and her mother apologized for causing it to happen.

When Samantha was done eating, Mike went over and took her hand.

"Let's get you some clean clothes on, young lady.  You don't want to go to school in peed in panties, do you?"

He walked her up to her room where he found some clean panties for her, a skirt, and a pink top with a rainbow on it.

"Put those on."

He didn't even leave the room so she could put them on in privacy, not that it mattered since he treated her like a baby, and often bathed her anyway.

"Yes daddy." Samantha replied. 

Samantha stood up and went with her father to the bedroom. She nodded when he laid out the clothes for her and quickly changed, feeling like a toddler. She came close to slipping her fingers in her mouth, but stopped herself in time,

She looked at her father when she was dressed.