LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason smiled and ordered her what she asked for.

After a few minutes, they were walking to a table to eat what they ordered, and Jason even got Sammy an apple pie.

"You get your apple pie after you eat your regular food," Jason told Samantha.

Samantha smiled at Jason. 

"Thank you, uncle Jason."

April spread a napkin out in front of Samantha and put the food from her happy meal box on it. Samantha started eating, as did April. 

As they ate, Jason watched both the little girl and her mother carefully wondering how they could be so messed up, that they would allow themselves to wet their pants, especially in public, and just so as not to tick off the controlling husband.  He wondered what Mike must be doing to them.  He wanted to ask, but was afraid.

"So, do you have any homework tonight?" he asked Samantha to try to make small talk.

Jason smiled at her.

"Well, make sure you finish it, okay?"

He patted her head.

After the meal, both girls were still comfortable and not wet, so Jason led them back to the car to take them home....

MIke had gotten home, and he was wondering where his wife and daughter were....  He was home way earlier than expected!

"You're quite welcome," Jason smiled.  "Anything I can do to make things easier for you, just let me know, okay?"

He made sure Samantha was buckled in, and then he got in the front and waited for April.

Once they were in, he started to head to their house.

MIke walked through the house looking things over to see if there was anything bad he could tell April or Samantha about.

Up on arriving, Jason noted that Mike's car was in the drive way.

He frowned and looked over at April.

"Was he supposed to be home today?" he asked.

Jason heard Samantha whimpering.

"What's wrong, baby?" he called back to her.  But he thought he knew.  She was afraid she'd be in trouble for some reason....

Mike heard the car pull up and looked out the curtain.

He came out of the house and waited on the porch for April and Samantha to go to him.

Mike waited for April to get Samantha out of the car and to the front porch.  He waved at Jason who waved back, and then he stared at Jason's car until he pulled away from the house.

Finally, he turned to April.

"Where were you?" he asked her.  "What were you doing with that guy?"

He was frowning at her.

He bent down and picked Samantha up and felt the back of her pants.

"You're not wet," he told Samantha.  "Did someone change you today?"

"My car broke down and Jason offered to take me to work. He took us to McDonald's for dinner. I wasn't expecting you so early. Have you had dinner yet?" April asked.

"Yes sir. I wet my pants at school." Samantha replied, starting to cry 

Mike smiled and patted her bottom.

"Well, at least you told the truth about it," he kissed her forehead.  "You do know better than to pee your pants, though, don't you, baby?"

He turned to April.

"I don't care if your car broke down or not, you don't go to McDonalds with a guy from work like you are dating!  That's how trouble starts!"

He reached behind her and swatted her bottom.

"Get in the house.  I'm not hungry.  Just irritated that you took Samantha on a 'date' with that guy."

(I'm having problems getting online. No Wi-Fi so I am using my phones data. I'll answer the two I didn't earlier if I can, but won't do anymore for probably a couple days.)

"Yes sir." Samantha replied.

"It wasn't a date. Alright I won't." April replied.

April led Samantha into the house.

(I understand.  I Hope you can reply when you have a chance, but if you can't I do know how frustrating it is).

Mike frowned.

"Were you out with a man?"

"Did you have dinner?"

"Did you have fun?"

He patted her rear again.

"You're not wet, so you were careful not to pee your pants.  You were obviously trying to make an impression.  You.  Were.  On.  A.  Date."

He opened the door.

"Get in the kitchen so we can talk.  I'm taking Samantha to her room to put her to bed."

"Your pants aren't wet either, baby.  Did you come home first and change your pants before you went out?" he asked her when he had her in her room.  

Mike pulled off her pants and her panties and then her shirt.

"I'm putting you in pajamas."

He put her naked body on the bed, and then he went and got a wash cloth and came back.

"I don't know how good mommy cleaned you up before you went out, but I want to make sure there is no nasty pee left on your legs before I put your pajamas on you," he told her.  Then he started to wipe all over her lower half and her stomach and back.

Then, he put a clean pair of panties on her and a long night shirt.

"There we are, baby.  Now, do you need to go potty before you lay down for the night?"

By this time, April had to pee.

"Yes sir." Samantha sniffled. 

Samantha let Mike clean her up and get her ready for bed. 

"No sir." Samantha replied. 

April stood in the kitchen, not sure if Mike wanted her to sit or not. She started to feel like she needed to pee but knew better than to leave the kitchen. 

"Good girl," Mike told her.  "Since it's early, you can just stay in your room and do your homework.  I'll check on you again at nine to put you to bed, honey."

He then went to check on April.

"April, sit down," he told her as he went in the kitchen getting himself a beer.  "Now, tell me why you were out eating with another man.  I don't care if you are in love with him or not, you were out with him, and you took our daughter with you, so you owe me an explanation."

"Yes sir," Samantha said. 

April took a seat and listened to Mike. 

"I already told you. He offered to take us to McDonald's, and since Samantha doesn't get to go there that often, I didn't see the harm of going with him." April said. 

"Not good enough," he told her.  "You could have taken her yourself if that was the reason you wanted to go.  You didn't have to let him take you.  I want to know how many times you went to dinner with him, and you better not lie."

He watched her legs for a moment wondering if she was starting to shake them because she was nervous, or if she had to pee....

Her body was really nervous!  If she didn't satisfy him with a correct answer soon, he would probably slap her at best, and might even hit her in the stomach.

"How? My car wasn't working and McDonald's is too far to walk. And even if we did, I don't have the money." April said. 

April squeezed her legs together and jiggled them as her need to pee grew stronger. 

"Only twice." April answered.