LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

April did have her cell phone but she wasn't thinking clearly and had forgot about it. She took the phone in the office and dialed Mike's number. As she waited she felt pee running down her leg. 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike answered the phone.

"Hello," he said sounding a little irritated at being disturbed.  He had been almost asleep when the phone rang, and his mood was worsened as he thought about how irresponsible April had been lately.

Mike's sigh was clear into the phone.

"Why do you need me to get you?  Are you sick?"

He waited for her answer, but she didn't sound sick to him.

Mike got really quiet for several minutes.... dangerously quiet.

Finally, he spoke very lowly into the phone.

"Then you can catch a bus home.  I'm not going to baby you if you are going to wet your pants at work to get half a day off."

He hung up before she could defend herself.

April was about to reply when the phone went dead. She put the phone back and frowned. She didn't want to ride the bus in wet clothes, burr she didn't have anything to change into at work. She briefly thought about asking Jason for a ride, but she was too embarrassed,

April got her purse and walked out of the building, heading for the bus stop. 

Jason was on his way to pick something when he saw April walking from the building.  

That was strange....

He stopped near her, and called out.

"April!  Over here!" he called not yet noticing her soaked skirt.

Jason's eyes got big when she came over and he saw her skirt.

"What happened, April?" he asked her.  "Are you okay?"

He hurried her into the van worried about other people seeing her like that, and her being recognized and getting even more embarrassed and having a hard time if anyone recognized her and it might affect the way they treated her....

"I-i guess. My relief didn't show up on time and I wet my pants. I went to the office and called Mike for a ride home. He told me to take the bus home. I didn't want to bother you, so I was walking to the bus stop," April sniffled. 

April allowed Jason to put her in the van. She sat there with her head down, not fastening her seat belt. 

Jason thought for a moment, and then he looked up into her eyes.

"Don't be sad," he told her.  "I wish you would have called me, though.  I wouldn't make you take the bus home like this.  Did you tell Mike that you peed your pants?"

He hoped that Mike didn't know that she had peed, because in his mind, only a jerk would make his wife take public transportation like that.

"Yes I told him. He said he wasn't going to baby me by picking me up and told me to catch the bus. He hung up right ater that. I didn't have a change of clothes here, so I started for the bus stop." April sighed. 

Jason frowned when she said that he knew exactly what he did.

He reached over and put an arm around her shoulders.

"You don't need to be scared to ask my help if you your pants at work from now on," he told her.  "I'd prefer you come to me than to go home to a jerk that will be mean to you about it.  If he is like this now, I can't imagine he's going to be any nicer when you get home."

Jason withdrew his arm and got ready to drive.

When she got home, Mike's truck was missing.  Apparently, he had decided to go out.

Jason pulled up, and parked the van and then turned to look at her.

"Well, what do you want to do, April?  It doesn't look like he's home...."

"I need to get cleaned up." April said. 

April got out of the car and went to the door. She felt her pockets and then checked her purse. She frowned as she couldn't find her keys. She kept fumbling around, hoping they would turn up. 

As she was doing this, she started to feel like she needed to poop. 

Jason saw her fumbling around for her keys, and he went up to the door to see if he could help.

"April, are you okay?" he asked when he was upon her.  "Can't you find your keys?"

In truth, Mike had noticed she left her keys in her hurry to get to the bus, for they had dropped out of her purse on the ground near the front door.  He picked them up on his way out and pocketed them so they wouldn't get stolen.

April frowned and checked her purse again. She shook her head. 

"I know I put them in my purse before I left the house this morning. Its one of the last things I do before leaving. Mike is going to kill me. I'm always losing things." April whimpered. 

April held her purse open in case Jason wanted to check. 

"Well, your keys don't seem to be there, now," he said.  "And you're soaking wet.  You can't stay out here like this.  I'll take you to my place to wait for me.  You can get a shower and maybe wear an old t-shirt of mine until I get off of work?"

He tried to coax her back to the car.

Her rear was starting to feel a lot of pressure and bit of warning warmth, not pushing, just warmth reminded her that she better use the bathroom sooner than later or she would have done more than just pee herself!

"What if Mike gets home and I'm not here? He expects me to have taken the bus home." April said. 

April felt the pressure in her bottom and decided to go with Jason. She let him take her back to the car. 

"You just tell him that he wasn't home, and you couldn't get in the house.  He's going to find out you dropped your key sooner or later anyway, so might as well be truthful from the start.  He was the one that left the house when he knew you would be coming home."

Jason helped her to the car, but a moment before she started to get in, she felt some of it push right out and start to dribble into the back of her panties before it stopped... but threatened to send more soon.  She had the runs, it seemed.

As she sat in the seat, the pressure from sitting helped to keep anymore from coming out for a good few minutes, but it also spread what she had already done around the back of her panties.

Jason looked over at her and smiled.

"Now, I know you feel disgusting right now, so let's get you to my place so you can clean up."

He started to drive.

They weren't even halfway there, when April started to feel the wet lumpy pouring mess starting to fill her panties yet again.  It lasted only a few seconds, and there was definitely more to come, but it was enough now, that she had to know that Jason would notice any minute....  Before she could collect herself for any kind of apology, another wave hit and she poured another pile of mess into her panties, the mess going right through and leaking wherever it could find room, getting on the insides of her skirt and around to the front of her pee place coating it in a light brown mess.

April sat quietly, trying not to draw Jason's attention. She smiled back at him and nodded. 

April started shaking as her poop ran out of her into her panties. She felt it spread everywhere. She didn't even want to look at Jason.