LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Mike reached across and slapped her mouth for back talking when she asked how, and then told him her thoughts.

"You don't take our little kid on dates, no matter your reasons.  You want to go to McDonalds, you take a taxi if you have to.  You call me and ask me for some money if you need to.  You do not make it look like you want to date even if you do."

He saw her squeeze her legs together.

"If you didn't try to impress him, then why did you come home with clean dry pants on rather than being a usual mess like when I take you out?  Do you really think I deserve less consideration than this guy?"

He was looking angrier though he seemed to keep his voice low at the moment.

"You didn't even pee your pants on your date."

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He frowned at her.

"How come I don't believe you?"

He shook his head.

"Never mind.  Just sit there a bit and let me think."

Then he went to the living room and turned on the television to watch it for a while... leaving April to hold it for a while.

Mike sighed and came back not too long after, and he sat at the table.

"So, you pee your pants when you are around me, but you don't do it when you are eating with this Jason.  What does this mean to you?  I need to know before I can decide what to do...."

He frowned as he watched her.

Mike frowned.

"Not any different at all?" he sounded upset by that.  "What do you mean, not any different at all?"

He slapped her thighs.

He shook his head.

"You're lying.  You were not wet when you got home with him this evening, were you?"

He shook his head.

"Stand up.  I'm going to take you to the room so we can get rea...." he saw her darkened pants by now, and a small puddle in the seat of the chair.

"Are you peeing your pants?" he demanded of her.

"Yes, but I didn't tell you to wet your pants," he nodded.  "You really should grow up and set a better example for your daughter."

He grabbed her hand and sighed.

"Just finish.  You're already pretty wet, April.  Then I am going to put you to bed for the night."

Mike smiled after she had finished completely peeing herself, and he took her to her side of the bed.  He put a towel down on the bed, and then he bent down next to her to start taking off her pants.

"Since you want to act like a little kid, I will just undress you like one."

He pulled down her pants, but left her panties on her.  Then he took off her shirt and her other things before he slipped a sleeping shirt on her.

"Now, I know your panties are wet, but if you wet again in the night, tomorrow, I'm not going to be very happy.  Do you understand?  If you have to pee in the night, you wake me up and ask permission to go."

He then helped her get settled on the towel.

"Don't roll off of the towel or it will look like you peed more on the bed because you'll get the sheets wet."

April went with Mike to their bedroom then stood there as he undressed her. She listened to him talk to her. 

"Alright Mike." April answered him. 

April laid on the towel and tried to go to sleep. 

In the middle of the night, it was Samantha that had to pee.  All the lights were off, and her room door was closed....

Samantha woke up needing to pee. She couldn't see anything and was afraid to get out of bed, plus she thought Mike might yell at her if he caught her out of bed. She laid awake with a full bladder not sure what to do. 

As she lay there, eventually, it started to get really hard to hold it, and her stomach started to hurt.  It felt like she had to go number two, instead....

That worked for about thirty minutes, but then her bowels started acting like they were unsettled.  They hurt and they tried to slip on her.  In the mean time, as she somehow kept hold of not losing on that side, she felt herself pee a little bit more into her pajamas.

She was going to be soaked soon if she didn't think of a way out of it, and there was no way she was going to be able to wait until morning before pooping her panties... because it was really begging to come out.

As she started to cry, she started to pee more, now soaking her bed and her pajamas.

The poop was starting to push again.  Any minute, and it would be coming out into her panties.

This woke Mike up, of course.

He prodded April.

"April," he whispered to her.  "Go check on your kid!  She's crying!"

April woke up as Mike poked her. She sat up and then got out of bed. April went over to Samantha's room and opened the door. She turned on the light and came over to the bed. 

"What's wrong baby?" April asked. 

"I need to go to the bathroom, mommy." Samantha said. 

April pulled the covers down.

"It looks like you already went potty." April said. 

"I have to poop too." Admitted Samantha. 

April picked Samantha up. 

"Let's go to the bathroom then." April said. 

April carried Samantha from her bedroom and across the hall to the bathroom. 

Mike heard April taking Samantha to the bathroom and he sighed.

He got up and went to the bathroom not caring that his daughter was using the toilet in front of him because of it.

"Did I tell you to get her up out of bed?" he asked April.

April stood there waiting for Samantha to poop when Mike came in the bathroom. 

"Samantha needed to poop. Did you expect me to make her poop in her pants?" April asked.

Samantha looked up at her father. 

"I expected her to act like a big kid, unless she's a baby.  I asked her before I put her to sleep if she had to use the bathroom, and she said no."

He looked right at her.

"If you're pooping, then hurry up so we can make sure you are telling the truth and not just getting mommy in trouble."

He turned back to April.

"If she is too immature to go to the bathroom before she goes to sleep, then yes, let her get in trouble for going in her pants.  She needs to learn to obey us when we say it's bedtime, and not use excuses to get up when she should be asleep."