LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Samantha kept sucking her thumb as Jason talked to her. April stood up and helped Samantha off Jason's lap and took her thumb out of her mouth. She held samantha's hand and started leading her to the bathroom, 

"It looks like your in big trouble since he asked me to change you." April said, whispering to Samantha. 

Samantha nodded and tears rolled down her cheeks. 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason watched the girls to the bathroom, and then he waited outside so that Samantha could get cleaned up in private not realizing that they thought it was worse if he didn't come in and help.

After some time, Samantha was changed and cleaned up, and then Jason met her at the bathroom door and picked her up.

"Feel better?" he asked her hoping she would have fun now that she wasn't wet anymore.

Jason felt her flinch, and he hugged her.

"What's wrong, baby?  It's okay."

He patted her back and her bottom.

"I told we got you some clean clothes so that you wouldn't have to worry about wetting your pants, didn't I?  And we told you that you are allowed to act like a child today, didn't we?"  He didn't even say the baby word to her, but said child, instead.  "So, there's nothing to worry about.  You wet your pants like a confused child, and that's okay.  You are a child, sweetie."

He carried her back to the dance floor and started to dance with her still in his arms.

Samantha nodded as Jason talked to her and relaxed a little. She kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, and thought maybe Jason was waiting until they went home.

She laid her head against Jason's chest, feeling a little tired.

Jason danced with her for a while and then put her to rest at the table while he started to dance with April again.

While he was dancing with April, April started to feel an urge to poop, but ....

Would he be upset if she acted like a child and made him let her go to the bathroom?  Mike would be....

When Samantha got to the table she yawned and laid her head down, slipping her thumb in her mouth. 

April continued to dance for awhile, unsure of what to do. Finally it was at the point that she ask for permission, or poop her pants. 

"Um, Jason, I  sorry but I need to go to the bathroom. I hope you fount mind." April said.

Jason frowned.

"Why would I mind?" he asked her.  "It's not like you're being selfish or something."

He went over to get Samantha.

"The only thing is, I don't want you going by yourself because you never know what can happen, so I'll just pick up Sam, and then I'll take you to the bathroom and wait outside for you to use it, okay?"

As he started over to get Samantha, April could feel it trying to push.  It was going to be a close call if she made it or not.

"Alright," April said. 

She waited while Jason got Samantha. She felt the poop trying to come out and wanted to hurry to the bathroom, but she knew she needed to wait for Jason. 

Jason reached down and picked up Samantha.

"You okay?" he asked her putting her head on his shoulder as he carried her.

He then went back to April who could feel it starting to push.  It was already building inside her crack, a little bit pushing out but not enough to drop into her panties yet....

"Let's go to the bathroom, April," he said walking with her.

Samantha nodded at Jason and laid her head down.

April was relieved when Jason came over to her and they started to the bathroom. She hoped she would make it, but she was having doubts. She didn't want to poop in her pants in front of Jason. She was afraid he would shame her like Mike did if she had an accident when they were out. 

As they approached the bathroom, it started to come out on her.

As she entered the bathroom, she could feel it filling her up bottom crack and threatening to come straight out.

As she fussed with trying to get her clothes out of the way, it started to push into her panties....

Jason hadn't noticed, and he wasn't in the bathroom as her underwear started to get weighed down by the dropping mess....  He was now just holding Samantha and patting her back.

"I think we should go home when mommy is done.  You look really tired, baby."

April got in the stall and worked on pulling her pants down, trying to save them from getting poop on them. She felt her panties start to fill up. 

Samantha nodded, drool running down her chin. 

As April tried to save her pants, the poop kept pushing and before she had her pants down, her panties were completely full.  There didn't seem anyway to pull down the panties even to empty them unless she wanted to take a chance of emptying them so the mess landed on her pants or the floor....

And if she pulled her panties down, the mess wouldn't be stuck in one place anymore, and would likely leak down her legs into her pants anyway....  At least at the moment, the mess was pressed against her bottom by her panties, and it was starting to push around to the front of her privates since her backside was full now....

April sat there wondering what to do. If she had been out with Mike, April would just pull her pants back up and go out to face the consequences of messing her pants, starting with public shaming and most likely a spanking after getting cleaned up. But she was with Jason and he had been nice to both her and Samantha. 

April started to cry as she felt the mess spread throughout her panties. 

"Your mommy is taking a long time," Jason told Samantha after a while.  "Will you go in and see if she's okay?  Get her to come out if she needs me.  Tell her no matter what, everything will be okay, honey."

He smiled at her and patted her back to try to get her to go get her mommy.

"Okay." Samantha said. 

She went in the bathroom and over to the stalls. 

'Mom?" Samantha said. 

"Yes baby?" April replied. 

"Uncle Jason sent me to check on you. Are you okay? He said no matter what, everything will be okay." Samantha said. 

"I'm okay. Go tell uncle Jason that I'll be right out." April answered. 

"Alright."

Samantha came out of the bathroom and over to Jason. 

"Mom said she'll be right out." Samantha said. 

Jason nodded.

"Okay.  I'll give her another minute or two before I go in to get her, then."

He picked Samantha up and hugged her.

After a while, Jason sighed and knocked on the door to the bathroom.

Making sure it was clear, except for April, he went in and started knocking on the stalls until he found her.

"April, what's wrong?  You're not still going potty, honey.  It doesn't take that long.  Now, open this door and let me see what's wrong.  I promise I won't be mean about it, but you are definitely scared or hurt or you'd be coming out on your own, honey."

Jason opened the door and he sighed as he watched her sitting there, looking for all intensive purposes, as though she had just sat there and went to the bathroom in her panties on the toilet as though she meant to, but he knew that couldn't be right.

He walked in and sighed and he looked her over.

"April, honey, I don't know how we are going to get your pants up and keep them from getting messy, but you can't leave the bathroom half naked.  If you were going to poop your pants, you should have just left them pulled up, honey."

He walked in and  helped her stand up.

"Let me do it, honey.  I can see what I'm doing better, so at least we can try to keep it from getting all over that way."

He carefully pulled up her pants and fastened them for her.

"Come on, we better take you home, honey."

He picked Samantha up again and carried her while he walked next to April.

"Don't worry, April.  I know it feels gross to walk in your messy pants, but we'll get them off of you as soon as we can."

People in the club were too busy dancing and having fun to notice them slip out, so they got to the car  before anyone noticed that she was a mess, and by then, they were getting in the car, and people barely had a chance to do a double take to make sure of what they had seen....

April started crying as Jason took care of her. It was beyond embarrassing. Finally he had her pants up and they walked out of the bathroom and to the car. 

"I'm sorry for ruining your night, Jason." April whimpered. 

Jason sighed and shook his head when she said that.  He had tears in his eyes.  Why was she apologizing to him for a ruined night when it was her own pants that were messy, and now she was sitting in the car, the poop had to  be all over her making her feel dirty and disgusting.  And right in front of her daughter, too, making the humiliation that much worse!

He strapped Samantha in, and then whispered to her.

"I want you to sleep within five minutes," he told the little girl.  It was his hope that she wouldn't remember seeing her mom had pooped her pants when she woke up, if he could get her to sleep before it really registered in her mind what had happened.

He got in the front, and then leaned over to April putting his hand on her pants near the crotch, and he whispered.

"April, you didn't ruin my night.  I had fun, and I was about to take you two home before I even knew you had had an accident, honey.  Your daughter was getting sleepy."

He felt her wet pants again.

"Don't be scared about peeing your pants in front of me, okay?  I really don't mind, April."

He removed his hand.  He just wanted her to see that he didn't care that she was wet and that if she didn't mind, he would touch her whether she was wet or not.

Samantha nodded and slipped her thumb in her mouth and closed her eyes. It wasn't the first time she had seen her mother in messy pants. She was ready for Jason to start yelling at her mother and punish her when they got home. 

April stopped crying as Jason talked to her. She was still embarrassed, but Jason made her feel better.

"Okay." April answered.