LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The NIght and Day Difference

Ishigreensa

Jason was liking Mike less and less the more he heard about him.

"Well, you are a baby right now," he told her.  "Your mommy gave you permission just for the night, so while you are out with me, don't worry about peeing your pants if it happens, honey.  I won't be mad at you, and I think I've talked mommy into not telling on you for acting like a baby this evening...."

He looked up at April to make sure that what he was telling her was true.

He then took her little hand and put it by her mouth.

"You don't have to, but I won't be disgusted or mad if you need to put your fingers in your mouth, especially if you are feeling nervous because of doing something you usually get punished for, okay?"

Eventually, they were led to sit at a table, but Jason was still holding Samantha in his lap when they sat at the table.

"I'll put you back down at the table when the food comes," he told her.  "Right now, I think you should be treated like a little kid should be treated when she's upset about something.  You were upset about getting caught with wet pants and then your fingers in your mouth, so I think until you tell me you are ready to try to sit by yourself, it won't hurt if I hold you as if I'm your uncle, okay?"

(Sorry about the slow replies today.  Not feeling well, so not sure if this is the last post for today or not.  I'm taking a sick day because my head hurts too much to drive safely).

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April nodded when Mike looked her.

Samantha blushed but nodded as Jason put her hand by her mouth. She slipped her thumb in her mouth and started sucking on it. 

Samantha let Jason carry her to the table and listened to him. She nodded her head. 

"Okay Unka Jason." Samantha said around her thumb. 

(That's okay. Answer when your feeling better.)

Jason smiled when she answered him with her thumb in her mouth.

He patted her lap as he turned to talk to April.

"So, is work going okay?" he asked her.

April started to feel like she could pee, but she had been trained not only by Mike but by her very strict father when she was young, that it was impolite to leave the table when a man was at the table with her.  April had always been emotionally controlled by men her whole life.

Jason smiled.

"I'm glad.  You know, if your car is still in the shop, I could pick you up for work from now on and drop you off or drive you to pick up Samantha.  That would help, wouldn't it?  At least until your husband gets back?"

There were other families in the restaurant and a couple of the waiters smiled at Samantha as she looked towards them.

"It is, but I don't want to trouble you. Yes it would help." April admitted. 

Samantha blushed as other people smiled at her and looked away. 

April shifted her legs as her need to pee grew stronger. 

"It's no trouble for me at all, April.  If it was, I wouldn't have suggested it, okay?  I don't know what it's like to have to try to keep on top of things with a kid and have no transportation, but I can imagine that it's probably harder than anything I've ever had to face in the recent years."

He still didn't notice that April had to pee, but her bladder was getting kind of full and heavy.

Finally, the food came by and Jason picked Samantha up and put her in her chair to eat.

"Do you need any help with cutting up your food or anything?" he asked Samantha.  "Trust me, I'm only asking because you're eight.  Some eight year olds don't have good coordination with a knife and fork yet, honey."

He smiled over at April.

April was still able to hold it, but it was causing her to need to subtly adject her legs every few minutes to keep pressure on herself and not let herself leak....

April smiled and nodded at Jason. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, hoping Jason didn't notice,

Samantha looked at her plate when Jason moved her to her chair. Her eyes got big as she wasn't used to eating this much food. Her daddy always ordered smaller portions for her. 

"I don't know." Samantha said, taking her thumb out of her mouth.

April picked up a napkin and unfolded it before tucking it in Samantha's shirt like a bib.

"We don't want you to get food all over your shirt, baby." April said. 

As April fussed with Samantha, she lost her concentration and felt pee spurt into her panties. She quickly stopped it. 

When April sat back from helping her daughter, she got her dress a bit wet from sitting in the wetness in her panties.  She had leaked a little more than she thought, though it was still unnoticeable as long as she kept sitting, and if she could get through dinner without leaking anymore, it would probably dry enough that the wet spot on her dress wouldn't be noticeable when she stood up.... If she could keep from wetting any more, that is....

Jason smiled at Samantha and nodded.

"You're mommy is right, sweetheart.  We know how much you want to try to be a good girl and make your mommy and daddy proud of you, so let's try not to get your clothes dirty unless you just can't help it, okay?"

As they ate and talked about nothing, April felt it getting stronger again.  Her dress was probably dry enough.  She was going to wet herself if she didn't do something.  Maybe Jason would let her to go the bathroom?  He wasn't like Mike or her father at all.  Maybe he would let her?

(I have other plans that will make her wet her pants if you have her try to go to the bathroom?)

Samantha nodded at Jason and started to eat her dinner. She was nervous and got sauce on her napkin as some of her pasta fell on it. She had spaghetti sauce all around her mouth. 

April looked at Samantha and then at Jason as they talked. Her bladder was full and she needed to pee badly. 

"Um, Jason? May I be excused to go to the bathroom?" April asked hesitantly. 

Samantha looked at her mother, not believing she had asked that. Samantha knew they dared not ask her daddy to go to the bathroom at dinner. Samantha looked at Jason, expecting him to tell her mother no, 

Jason's mouth dropped.  He had never heard of anyone her age asking to use the bathroom before.  He nodded though shocked and said "Of course.  You know where it is, don't you?"

He pointed out the sign for it just in case.

it was really painful to get to the bathroom, and what was worse, when she got there, there were only two stalls and seven women waiting to use them.  It wasn't doing her any favors to have to stand there in front of all those people having to go this badly, and if she peed herself in front of them, if she had been with Mike, he would have chewed her out for letting other people catch her doing something this disgraceful especially after being unlady-like and asking to use the bathroom.

Would Jason be understanding if she peed herself in front of all these women, and then had to walk all the way back to the table with her dress all wet?  Or should she just go back to the table and try to hide it until dinner was at least over?  If she was with MIke, Mike wouldn't have liked that, but he would not be as upset as her letting everyone see that she had peed her pants before dinner was over....

While she was going to the bathroom, Jason tried to keep Samantha busy and entertained as they ate.  He asked her questions to show how smart she was or he said silly things to her to try to make her smile or even laugh.

"Thank you." April said, looking over where Jason was pointing. 

April got up and walked to the bathroom. She frowned as she saw there was a line.  She took her place at the back of the line. 

April pressed her legs together, but doubted she would last until she was able to get into a stall. 

Only three of the women ahead of her had gone into a stall when April felt herself starting to leak.  It was really bad.

If she didn't hide herself quickly like sitting at a table, everyone was going to find out she peed, and her friend, if he was patient until now, he might not be if she embarrassed him in front of the whole restaurant before they even started eating dinner!  It was either wait where she was at, sure to wet some more, enough that others might see, or just bite the bullet and go back to her seat, hopefully before she leaked enough that anyone would notice and eat dinner while quietly peeing her pants....

Which would she choose?

April knew there was no way she was getting into one of the stalls before finishing wetting her pants. She made her way out of the bathroom and back to the table. She tried to keep from peeing herself on the way. 

April sat down, hoping Jason couldn't tell she was wet. Samantha was still taking to jail and didn't notice her mother. 

April had luckily got seated before a little more pee leaked out onto her dress spreading across her bottom a bit.  While she was seated, it was still unnoticeable, but if stood up now, Jason would definitely know she had peed her pants.

Jason made Samantha laugh one more time before turning to April.

"You know, you have a delightful daughter," he told April with a smile.

Jason was smiling and having a great time.  He was glad he had gotten April to let him take them out that evening.

As they ate and talked about a little of this and that, April couldn't help but leak into her panties every three or four minutes until the back of her dress was soaked, and started to make a puddle in her chair.  They were only about halfway done with dinner, and the pee was pooling so badly, that it was going to run off of the chair any minute and draw Jason's attention to the fact she was wetting herself.  Embarrassingly, her daughter would also likely notice, and then there was the problem with the crowded restaurant figuring out she has wet herself before Jason could even finish eating.  What would he do when he found out she was peeing her pants?....

April was helpless to keep from soaking her panties. There was no way she could go to the bathroom again, and even if did, Jason would notice she had wet already. 

April just kept talking to Jason as she ate. 

Not five minutes later, it started spilling off of the chair and wetting all around her legs and bottom.  She was completely soaked, and still had more in her bladder that was trying to push out.

The sound of the water hitting the floor, while completely missed by Jason who had not been used to being around people that wet themselves, was not undetected by Samantha who recognized that sound since it was usually HER being the one to wet herself like that, trying to be sneaky and not let anyone know most of the time while she was at dinner eating, hoping Mike would let her finish eating before making her stand up and show him what she did which would result in punishment.

The sound was coming from her mommy's chair.

It was embarrassing to see your mom wet her pants, and Samantha was used to Mike getting mad at either daughter or mother for it when it happened, though April rarely got caught wetting her pants at the table, at least as far as Samantha knew....  Now, what was going to happen?  How did Samantha feel, knowing her mommy was peeing her pants at the table, and what was Jason going to do to her for it?

Jason was completely oblivious to the whole wetting even through until April had finished peeing her pants.  He just continued to talk to the girls in happy spirits trying to get them both to smile and laugh.  Was he really that clueless that something was wrong with April and that Samantha knew it?  What did April and Samantha think, feel, and do?

Samantha looked over at her mother as she heard the pee running off the chair. She couldn't believe her mother was wetting herself, especially this soon after coming bank from the bathroom. She blushed slightly, them started talking to Jason, hoping he wouldn't notice her mother. 

Samantha could remember being shamed and punished by her daddy after wetting her pants at dinner, and she was afraid Jason would punish her mother. 

April looked down at the table, too afraid to look at Jason. 

After a while, Jason did notice that April didn't look like she was having any fun.

"April?" he looked over at her.  "What's wrong?"

He looked over at Samantha, and then he looked back at April.  At first, he didn't see anything tried further to pry into what was wrong.

"You seem really bored or somethi....," and then he saw the area around her all wet.

He stood up and walked over to her and whispered to her.

"April?  Honey?  Did you pee your pants?" he whispered to her trying to keep his voice as quiet as he could.  He didn't understand why she peed since she had gone to the bathroom, but he also knew he couldn't really ask her while they were right there in front of everyone.  She would be too embarrassed.  "Why don't we ask if they'll let us take the rest to go, and we go back by your house so you can change your pants?" he offered again as softly as he could speak.  He was being a lot quieter than Mike would have been.

April blushed when Jason asked her what was wrong. She didn't answer as she was too embarrassed to speak. She nodded when Jason asked if Steven had wet her pants. She flinched as she thought he was going to tell at her. 

"A-Alright." April answered, looking down. 

Jason knew she was embarrassed about wetting her pants, but her actions were not just of embarrassment.  There seemed to be more to them.  He knew that April was supposed to punish Samantha if she put her fingers in her mouth, and then he realized something.  Maybe this was not the first time for April to wet her pants in public, and she was expecting Jason to be mad at her or something.  She did smell a couple of times at work, now that he thought about it, and the smell he smelled as similar to how she smelled at this moment.

"Don't be nervous," he told her.  "I'll talk to the waitress.  You just take Samantha and go get in my car so you won't have to have people staring at you, okay?"

He hugged her as he pulled her to her feet.

"It's okay, honey.  It's not the end of the world."

April listened to Jason and nodded, standing up. Samantha did the same and took her mother's hand. April removed the napkin and led Samantha out to the car. 

April opened the back door and let Samantha get in. She fastened her seat belt, then waited by the car for Jason, nor wanting to get his car seat wet. 

As she waited by the car, a few other customers walked by and noticed the wet woman standing by the car.  

Eventually, Jason came back and he looked at her standing out there like that.

"April, honey, I had you come to the car so you could get in and not be exposed like this, honey."

He opened the door for her and guided her to get in not worried about his seat at all.

"Come on, April.  It's just a short ride home, and unless you are going to pee again, I'm sure the seat won't suffer that much just because you are sitting there, honey.  When we get to your place, you can get a towel to cover the seat so when I take you and Sam dancing, your clean dress or pants won't get wet."

He smiled at her.