LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suppositories In The Uk

Good Morning from "Across the Pond",

In reference to your possible use of suppositories, I was able to obtain a box of one hundred from a Medical Suppy House Online for about 1$28.00 (US). Using just one occasionaly I get the result I desire in about an hour to hour and one-half after placement. The resulting bowel movement can be very messy though and you will need a nappy bag with wipes, powder and extra diapers (nappies). Brand name and type to follow if requested to the following email: docwiliams@aol.com as I am presently at work and don't want to send you the wrong information.

Babydoc O:-)

I'm thinking of using some but not sure which ones are the most effective and how to go about it safely. Basically i want to be able to use them so i can have an "accident" when i'm out, so i have no chance of stopping myself messing my nappy.

any help would much apprieciated.

thanks

Instead of supositories, go get a bottel of purne juice, before eating, have 2 glasses, and then have a meal, depending on you system, some people work better inside than others, in about an hour, you need your nappie, posssibly 2.....and you not dealing with weird chemicals.