LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

About Buying Ab-videos On The Net.

I was just wondering; do you folks know about places on the net that sells AB-videos, more exactly videos with a mommy caring for an AB? I haven`t found any as of yet, so maybe this is a rare phenomenon, or....? Appreciate it if you could help me with this! Thanks and cheers! :thumbsup:

Come on Ne! you know better than that.. Search Google for AB or infantilist.. their out there for days... J/K, :P anyway which one's are you talking about specifically Mommy-Baby video's..How long? clips or "major vid's" The diaper clips rar is out there for free still.. let me know maybe I could email ya a clip..let me know.

He, he, yeah I know that there is countless clips out there that is AB-related, and you can watch them at Youtube etc. Of course I know that, so I`m sorry if my phrasing came out as ignorant. But what I was asking after were whole DVD or videofilms that you can watch on your player. I have tried to Google it, but nothing significant shows up. It seems to me that if you want longer AB-films, you have to pay memberfees to watch them, like on Governess X. But then again I`m not exactly great at finding things, so there is a definite possibility that I have overlooked things. :whistling: But thanks, and if you would be so kind as to send me some nice clips, that would be greatly appreciated Repaid! Cheers!