LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

She. RambleLamb is almost definitely a She... unless she's a scurry of squirrels in a human suit. ;)

Sorry @RambleLamb I was caught up in the moment and didn't realize i had made an assumption on your gender. I used to play a text base mmorpg, i was very bad with mixing up people's gender and i hate doing it since i know for a lot of people it's a sensitive subject.

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

She. RambleLamb is almost definitely a She... unless she's a scurry of squirrels in a human suit. ;)

....for reasons completely unrelated to this comment I have to go, my tree nest...human family needs me... :P 

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Sorry @RambleLamb I was caught up in the moment and didn't realize i had made an assumption on your gender. I used to play a text base mmorpg, i was very bad with mixing up people's gender and i hate doing it since i know for a lot of people it's a sensitive subject.

Meh. I've been called worse. :) I don't get hung up on the genders, people is what they is and I am what I am and so long as no one is a butt to me we're all good. For clarification, I am a lady but I do identify as a scurry of squirrels in a human suit...now. So long as you don't call me "late for dinner" or "Ma'am" I'm fine. I have many a year to go before I'll accept being called "Ma'am". Eww, or "M'lady". If there's a title that can make someone cringe so hard they think it's epilepsy, "M'lady" is mos def it.

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Did I claim this story wasn't going to be dark?  I don't remember making that claim...

I promised that "The Biggest Little Vacation" wouldn't be dark...

June 21st on the 'biggest of desires' thread you called breaking the girl a "rather sweet if unconventional love story." And "I haven't had to do a single trigger warning for this story yet, and I don't honestly see myself needing any for Breaking the Girl."

That's about as close to an admission that a story isn't gonna go dark as we readers will ever get out of you and your persona of literary mystery.

16 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Meh. I've been called worse. :) I don't get hung up on the genders, people is what they is and I am what I am and so long as no one is a butt to me we're all good. For clarification, I am a lady but I do identify as a scurry of squirrels in a human suit...now. So long as you don't call me "late for dinner" or "Ma'am" I'm fine. I have many a year to go before I'll accept being called "Ma'am". Eww, or "M'lady". If there's a title that can make someone cringe so hard they think it's epilepsy, "M'lady" is mos def it.

Darn, and here i was going to start calling you M'lady from now on. :P

I try and be curtious to how others feel. I like to make people happy. I can't stand when people are sad or feeling down. 

11 minutes ago, Aries said:

I try and be curtious to how others feel. I like to make people happy. I can't stand when people are sad or feeling down. 

I don't find you to be discourteous at all, so no worries! :D Unless you actually do call me M'lady, and then many worries, sleep with one eye open worries. :D:P  

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

I'm not going to be sad for Vanessa, I'm going to have hope for her. She may or may not be putting on a brave face to keep her public persona in line with what's to be expected from her, but I'm confident that she'll land on her feet. She may or may not get Dani, but the thrill is in the chase.

P.S. I think she will get Dani because I've got a feeling about those two crazy kids! :P

P.P.S. "Breaking the Girl" doesn't have to have a negative connotation. People "break" horses, but horses aren't sad. Maybe the "break" here is simply training someone (Dani, pretty peas and carrots @bbykimmy :D) to recognize something about themselves that they weren't aware of. Maybe when all is said and done, everyone will be happy and no one will have sad sad puppy cancer or heart wrenching loss. Maybe I'll be proven right after all and Dani really is a scurry of squirrels in a human suit! /fingers crossed

P.P.P.S. This story is great and I'm terrible at guessing for real things. I just like to talk and bump your thread.

P.P.P.P.S. I've been rationing my thingies and giving them all to you. Thank you for your service. :)

\o/

I love this comment so much, even the post-post-post-postscript.

You can give your thingies to other writers too, Lambie but I'm delighted that you give them to me <3

I'm closing in on Rusty on the leaderboard, then it's a looooooong road to get to Elfy.  My goal is still to have the "most days won" of anyone on the boards though - winning a week straight was great and I couldn't have done it without people giving me those like thingies.

2 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

June 21st on the 'biggest of desires' thread you called breaking the girl a "rather sweet if unconventional love story." And "I haven't had to do a single trigger warning for this story yet, and I don't honestly see myself needing any for Breaking the Girl."

That's about as close to an admission that a story isn't gonna go dark as we readers will ever get out of you and your persona of literary mystery.

Ooo, with a citation and everything.

Ooof, ouch, my petard.

It's no longer true, however.  I wrote 1 chapter that requires a trigger warning.  But I still wouldn't classify the story itself as "dark".

2 hours ago, Aries said:

You're a peach, Aries my friend.

You have a very one-track mind, but I love that you're considerate of others <3

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

You're a peach, Aries my friend.

You have a very one-track mind, but I love that you're considerate of others <3

Awww! Thanks :54_EmoticonsHDcom:

WOW!!! BBkimmy I was very impressed by this.  I normally don't like gay stories because the writers feel that they need explicit sex scenes to make them interesting.  That is a turn off for me, I don't need to hear about what you are doing to feel the love there.  This story so much more than that, you have a way to keep us on the edge of our seats all the time.  The only reason I started reading this is because of you other work and I am glad I did:wub:

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Will there be a chapter update today?  Thanks.

There will be - work's just a little rough today.

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

WOW!!! BBkimmy I was very impressed by this.  I normally don't like gay stories because the writers feel that they need explicit sex scenes to make them interesting.  That is a turn off for me, I don't need to hear about what you are doing to feel the love there.  This story so much more than that, you have a way to keep us on the edge of our seats all the time.  The only reason I started reading this is because of you other work and I am glad I did:wub:

I hate to break it to you Billy, but if you've enjoyed any of my stories... you've been liking gay stories :)

Best of It was gay
Little Choices was gay
Biggest Vacation is gay

I really only write lesbian romance stories... because I'm a romantic lesbian.

I see that, but is different when it happens between an Amazon and a Little, just does not seem out of place.  And I am not against stories that are really good and have a plot if they contain it.:wub:  

8 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I see that, but is different when it happens between an Amazon and a Little, just does not seem out of place.  And I am not against stories that are really good and have a plot if they contain it.:wub:  

Well, "plot" only has one setting for me, and that's as good as I can make it :P

Chapter Fifteen

Vanessa looked awful, and she had barely touched her dinner.  Granted, this wasn't her favorite restaurant but she was obviously out of it.  Her A-Tech job had kept her quite busy for the past two weeks - longer than she expected, and hatchet jobs were always rough on her.  Jess couldn't tell, the waitress couldn't tell, but I could tell.  Just like I could tell Jess had wet herself about fifteen minutes ago - she had been wiggly, then had gone very still for a long moment, before returning to her wiggling.  Everyone had tells, for their feelings, for their thoughts - it was just a matter of seeing them.  Vanessa's was the was her left hand kept drumming on the table, twitching.  Vanessa wasn't a twitchy person, not one of those restless-leg types... Vanessa was still and calm as a pond on a windless day.  Normally.  Tomorrow was supposedly her last day, however, and if I knew Vanessa... the pay for that job would keep her going for quite a while.  She'd bounce back.  She always did.

She smiled the same, those myriad expressive smiles, but they didn't quite reach her eyes.  She was off her game.  She had been telling us about her gaming sessions with Dani, how they were a gateway into the woman's life.

"I just don't think this Jenni is a good influence on her," she explained, stopping her tapping for a moment to take a long sip of water.  "They've been friends since college - they were roommates, apparently - but they've drifted apart a little as Jenni has grown more judgmental of Dani's Little tells.  The purse, the earrings, the cute clothes... she's stifling her, and it bothers me deeply."

There was more than what she was saying, of course.

"What was the catalyst?" I asked.  It was never good to beat around the bush with Vanessa, she didn't like the dance and preferred when people just got to the point.

"Jenni got married to a religious nut," she shrugged.  Aha.  There it was.  Vanessa came from a very conservative family - I didn't know the whole story, but they had apparently thrown her out of the house when she came out as gay... Vanessa and religion did not get along.  She had moved to the Bay Area to get away from it - that and to use her tech skills, though she found more success with her analytical and interpersonal skills than she did actually working on computers.  She wasn't a bad systems administrator though.  Religion didn't bother me as much, I was agnostic, I was raised agnostic, and Jess was lapsed.  It wasn't even a thing I thought about, but I knew it bothered Vanessa.

"And now she's passing her hubby's judgements on her friend?" I prompted.

"That's my guess," she nodded.

"But you've been talking to her every night, right?  That's good.  Any info on how things are going with Julian?"  It was a dangerous question, but Vanessa was no fragile flower.

"We've been playing, but we avoid the Julian subject," her hand twitched again, her nails dragging on the tabletop.  "It would be awkward.  She hasn't complained, so I assume everything is copacetic there.  I can tell when they're out - she shows up later, some nights she doesn't play at all... but we're becoming good friends.  She trusts me, and I like her.  I really think- "

The sound of her phone ringing, a surprisingly jaunty tune for Vanessa, interrupted her train of thought.  She apologized and pulled the singing phone out of her purse - out of the corner of my eye, I could see it said "Dani".

"Hello?" she asked quietly, preparing to take the phone call outside.  "Anything.  What's up?"  She sat back down in her seat, her face ashen - whatever Dani was saying wasn't good news.  "Do you need a place to stay?"  Another pause, concern.  If things seemed to be going well with Julian, surely she wouldn't be wanting to hole up at Vanessa's... unless that's what went wrong, but then... "Do you have renter's insurance?"  Ah.  Catastrophe.  Interesting that in a moment of crisis, she reached for Vanessa and not this Jenni or even Julian.  It was promising - it sucked that she was in this spot, but there was a silver lining.

I glanced over at Jess who was watching intently.  I reached over and threaded my fingers through hers while we waited.  My sweet little cupcake obviously wasn't picking up everything that was going on, but that was okay.  Jess was plenty smart, she didn't need to be a brainiac like Vanessa to be a good match for me.

"Seth," Vanessa's face looked a little graven as she put her phone away.  "I need help."

"Robbery?" I asked.  It was pretty reasonable to not want to sleep in a place that just got robbed.

"Fire," she shook her head.  "Lost everything - neighbor left the stove on."

"That sucks. What do you need me to do?"

"I have a guest on the way and I have a crib to break down before she gets there.  Can you keep some stuff at your place for me?  I don't think she'll understand the things that are in the guest room closet."

"Dani's going to move in with Nessa?" Jess asked hopefully from the back seat of the car.  "That's exciting!"

"Now Cupcake," I said with a smile that she couldn't see as we raced down the 101 toward Cupertino, "If we meet Dani tonight... and we might, you can't - CAN NOT - act happy that she's moving in with Vanessa."

"I know that!" she said defensively, picking up Buttercup Jolly Hooves - her stuffed pink unicorn - and hugging it tightly.  I had hurt her feelings.  "I'm not dumb."

She always hugged that stuffie when she had hurt feelings, Buttercup Jolly Hooves was her favorite... and I interrupted my own train of thought when I realized that I used the stuffie's ridiculous "full name" in my mind - Jess insisted that I use the full name when referring to her friend.

"I don't think you're dumb, sweetie," I assured her.  "But you're excited.  I know you really want Dani to fall in love with Vanessa and become her Little so you have someone to play with."  I could see my girl blushing a bright red in the rear view.  "But they aren't even dating right now, okay?  They're just friends and Dani doesn't know anything at all about Littles or Bigs or anything like that, she's a vanilla just like you were."

"I know Daddy, I have to use vanilla rules."  Vanilla rules was our codeword for when we were going to be in a social situation where she had to be Jessica, and not my cute little Cupcake.  Trips to the DMV, visits to the doctor, situations that could be uncomfortable if she called me Daddy.  She didn't like it, but she would do the right thing.  When we pulled into the parking lot of Vanessa's apartment, she was already inside.  I unbuckled Jess and we headed up.

"Best behavior, Jessica.  We're starting vanilla rules now, just in case."  She nodded her understanding and we slipped into Vanessa's apartment.  It was honestly a little weird to be there in person - I saw it all the time via video chat, but generally she came to visit us, not the other way around.  I stepped into the guest room where she was breaking down the crib and transforming it into a relatively normal looking day bed and asked, "What can we do to help?"

"Get some garbage bags," she nodded toward the kitchen, "And start packing up diapers and baby clothes."

I stepped quickly to her kitchen and grabbed the bags, giving one to Jess and taking one myself.  I pointed to the dresser and started emptying the closet.  It was such a shame - I knew we weren't actually throwing any of this away, but she had such a beautiful nursery set up.  It was meticulously organized - the clothing in the closet was ordered not only by color, but also by function and warmth.  It almost hurt to take the clothes - hangers and all - and stuff them roughly into the garbage back.  It felt too much like a purge, which most of us had been through in the days before we learned to love ourselves.  I knew I had.  Every now and again, that feeling of shame would come back - that feeling that wanting to keep your partner in diapers was wrong.  The urge to throw it all away and pretend the feelings weren't real.

I had done it twice before I met Jess.  Doing this right now for Vanessa hurt.  I just had to remind myself that this wasn't a purge, I'd keep her collection safe and sound... though she might lose a few stuffed animals to a certain Cupcake.

"Jessica," I chided.  "Put the squirrel in the bag and keep helping."  She had stopped to cuddle a particularly soft looking stuffie and pouted at me.

"Actually," Vanessa perked up.  "That one can stay.  Let's put him on the bed."

We had four bags in the trunk of my Audi and the room was almost done - the dresser was empty, the closet was mostly empty - all that was really left was a few t-shirts that were vanilla enough.  Tinkerbell and the like.  I had just bagged a small assortment of diapers and a few outfits, a couple of bottles and bibs, and one of those great oversized pacis.  Vanessa had ordered one in blue right after I got Jess her pink one.  I was loading them into the last bag when a knock came from the front door.

"Shit," Vanessa hissed, giving me a pleading look.  It was beyond strange to see her flustered.

"Jessica," I said softly, reminding her of vanilla rules.  "Go to the kitchen and pour some drinks, then go sit on the couch."

"Yes Da... no problem."  I sighed a bit as Vanessa stared at the bag in my hands.

"I've got this, go answer your door," I promised.  She headed for the front door and I slipped into her bedroom and stuffed the last bag under her bed.  It would have to do.

"Dani," I heard her voice come from the entryway.  "I'm so sorry this happened, come on in."

Dani was a smaller woman, a lithe build in her black capris, a patterned blouse, and a blue blazer.  She looked sharp, and her look suited her raven black hair.  She also looked shaken and worn, sad around the eyes.  She needed comfort.  I could see exactly why Vanessa had homed in on her - that squirrel purse did indeed scream "Little", and her entire demeanor demanded to be swept up and held, cherished, protected.  I shot a quick glance to Jess, who had poured four glasses of ice water and set them on the counter.  It was taking everything she had not to squee and run over to hug Dani.

"Oh," Dani said nervously.  "I didn't know you had company, I'm so sorry... "

"Don't worry," Vanessa assured her, gesturing for her to come in.  "This is my best friend Seth and his girlfriend Jessica.  They just came over to help me clean up a bit."  She turned her head so that Dani could only see half of her face and raised an eyebrow at me, the one Dani couldn't see.  I smiled reassuringly.  What, does she think I just poured out the bag on her bed?  She was being paranoid.

"And we just finished, so Jessica and I will be heading home.  It was a pleasure to meet you... " I paused, as though I didn't know her name.

"Dani," she offered, holding out her hand.  I shook it gently, she seemed quite delicate.  Her skin was soft and she had a complicated perfume - but the base of it smelled like sugar cookies.

"A pleasure, Dani.  I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to head back home.  I hope I get to see you again."  I gestured for Jess to follow and stepped toward the still-open door.

"Oh Dani," Jess gushed - I was really worried she was going to blow it all here.  "It's great to meet you.  You're really pretty."

"Um, thanks?" Dani stepped aside, obviously feeling a bit awkward.  I grabbed Jess around the waist and waved, pulling the door shut behind us.

"Sorry, she's excitable," I heard Vanessa's voice explain softly as I led Jess down the hall.

"Ohmygosh," my Little squeed as soon as we were outside the apartment building.  "She's.  So.  Cute!"

"Should I feel threatened?" I asked her teasingly.  "You're not going to try to steal her away from Vanessa, are you?  Going to replace me?"

"Silly Daddy," she grinned, standing on her toes and wrapping her arms around my neck.  I pulled her closer, my arm around her waist again and I lifted her for a kiss.  "Nobody can ever replace you, you're perfect."

• Like 6

I wonder if Dani noticed Jess's diaper, i am sure by now it's siajed and she probably had a cute littke waddke when she walked.

I so remember "purges". I think my brother still gies through them. I on the other hand have come to except thus part of me and know its never going away. I now am more in tune with myself and what i am. I don't even get the shame feeling anymore, though at times i do wish i was "normal" as it would maje some of my life easier, but i don't think I'd be happy without it.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That awkward moment when you're glad someone's house burned down because they're forced to move in with a friend and you ship them SO hard. :mellow:

Awkwaaaaard...

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I wonder if Dani noticed Jess's diaper, i am sure by now it's siajed and she probably had a cute littke waddke when she walked.

I so remember "purges". I think my brother still gies through them. I on the other hand have come to except thus part of me and know its never going away. I now am more in tune with myself and what i am. I don't even get the shame feeling anymore, though at times i do wish i was "normal" as it would maje some of my life easier, but i don't think I'd be happy without it.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Most people don't know when someone else is wearing.  I've worn to the grocery store (I once had an accident while pushing a cart down the frozen foods aisle... ), I've worn to the bar, I've worn to movies and restaurants...

Nobody notices unless you're doing something obvious like Kailee was, or messing in public.  If you're subtle, nobody notices.

When I'm padded, I wear longer skirts (I almost never wear pants, I hate pants :P) and nobody is ever the wiser. 

(Ignore my granny socks, it was cold that day :P :P)

image.thumb.png.97481eacf67a70db3dcf7cd0f46691dd.pngimage.thumb.png.899deff70da2c7a47a4feeb626f91db2.png

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Most people don't know when someone else is wearing.  I've worn to the grocery store (I once had an accident while pushing a cart down the frozen foods aisle... ), I've worn to the bar, I've worn to movies and restaurants...

I know, i have worn then for like a week or two 24/7 and no one noticed. But since Dani, as far as we know, isn't an ABDL or in the scene, she might nit have picked up on any slight waddling like those if us in the scene would quickly pick up on and associate to a wet diaper.

12 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Ignore my granny socks, it was cold that day :P :P)

OMG granny socks, i just don't know what to say to you any more. :P

9 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Socks are serious business to a Little.

That is sooo true, wither you are a little girl or a little boy.

42 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Socks are serious business to a Little.

35 minutes ago, Aries said:

That is sooo true, wither you are a little girl or a little boy.

It's not just Littles that like socks, you know! I wear socks all day every day. It feels weird walking with bare feet. Basically the only times I don't have socks is while I sleep and when I shower.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

It's not just Littles that like socks, you know! I wear socks all day every day. It feels weird walking with bare feet. Basically the only times I don't have socks is while I sleep and when I shower.

Yes, but how much do you care what animals are on your socks?

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yes, but how much do you care what animals are on your socks?

I... You know I just realized I don't have ANY whimsical or interesting socks! :o Well, I do have a pair of Looney Tunes socks, but they have a bunch of holes so I never wear them. :unsure: 

I MUST REMEDY THIS!!!

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I... You know I just realized I don't have ANY whimsical or interesting socks! :o Well, I do have a pair of Looney Tunes socks, but they have a bunch of holes so I never wear them. :unsure: 

I MUST REMEDY THIS!!!

I say this from experience:

Keep your herbivore featuring socks away from your carnivore featuring socks.