LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family rp ( open)

baby frost

Looking for a partner for a family oriented rp where we both play a parent and the number of kids can be discussed as well as the ages of the children and if they are diapered or not 

Do you normally play little girls or little boys?

How about three children and two parents?

One child is in their mid teens... Like around 15?

Two children are under 12?  At least one of which is a girl?

When we start out, none of the children is in diapers, but something happens that causes the middle child, ( a girl, I hope,) to have some problems with her toileting habits....

Everyone has to find a way to deal with it.

If possible, I'd like to play the Mom and the oldest sister.

If possible, I'd like you to play the middle girl that develops a wetting problem later, that might get worse as the story progresses, And also play the Dad and the youngest who is a brother who doesn't understand what is going on, so teases her about wetting her pants when he finds out?

At first, I was going to be dad, but realized that dad will probably be at work more often, so it would really be up to the mom to take care of the kids more often than not.  I want to play the ones who are sort of taking care of the others most of the time.

Development of the middle sister's problem could be genetic.  The mom had the same problem for a while when she was young, so she understands what to sort of look for.  It is a fictatious disease, so no need in trying to look it up.  It affects her nervous system and causes communication with the way her body and brain interact so that she has some problems. 

If possible, while you are actually playing the character, I'd like to sort of control the disease so that it really is out of her control and therefore is definitely not her fault.  With some eventual help from therapists and medicine, the disease can become controllable, and eventually, will seem to go away as long as she takes her medicine like her mom has to remember to do.  Mom has no noticible problems because she always takes the medicine that she needs though she does go to the hospital three times a year to check on her condition.

What do you think.

If you don't like this idea, I'm willing to hear what you had planned.