LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Might Be An Ab If:

runaway

Can anyone else still cry? It's taken me awhile to get over the 'manliness' thing, but I've been getting better at being able to cry just about every day, over something -- TV, not getting what I want, or even when mommy comes home late and I worry about her.

Kinda feels good, too. . .

Don't tell me I'm the only one. . .

You're not alone, tris ~ I cry over a LOT of things...

Everything from the serious things like Dada going offline for the night (I have separation anxiety something awful and I miss my Dady when he's away), to the not so serious things... I remember two occassions specifically...

1. I wanted to access a story site once and I couldn't, so I cried... and Dada noticed and said "Hunni, you're crying over a website."

2. The other time, I remember I was having something really messy for lunch, I think it was sketti with sauce...At the time Dada was trying to get me into a habit of wearing a bib when I ate at home. This may not sound like a big deal but I HATE bibs. I really have no good reason to hate them, it's just that i've always hated them...I have yet to pinpoint a reason for this, but the fact still stands that I hate bibs. However, I'm a true sloppy eater ~ I get food everywhere without meaning to. Back to the story, I was going to eat my lunch and Dady gently told me to go get my bib before I ate. I told him that I hate bibs and I cried for a good five minutes.

I have always been a crier, it's just in my nature I guess.

~ C.J.

:biker_h4h: ... if:

You still love games like hide and sneek, Red light Green light, kickball, dodgeball (I never liked this one), Mother May I, Red Rover, four square, Heads up 7-Up!

You see a sprinkler and think YAY!

Order a Happy Meal and go straight for the toy

The front seat of the car is still a privilege

Saturday morning cartoons run till Tuesday

You refer to breaks as recess

You play double dare with your grown siblings

Bloody Mary still frightened the bagee bees outta you

Mondays and the first day of school yield the same reaction

Bedtime prayers and goodnight kisses are necessary

Climbing trees isn’t just a memory – you still scout for the perfect strong low branch

Getting an ice cream off the ice cream truck makes you gidy

A million mosquito bites and sticky fingers is how your spend summer weekends

The thought of jumpin' on the bed makes you scared to get in trouble - then do it anyway

Pillow fights are a weekly occurrence

Runnin' till you are out of breath is a fun activity – not something that requires cpr

You laugh so hard you pee your pants, then laugh again

Kool-Aid & Icee Cups is the drink of the summer

Giving your friends a ride on your handlebars seems like very handy transport

Wearing your new shoes makes you look down at your feet all day

You still like taking Field Trips! (not road trips)

By getting high you mean swinging

$5 seems like a lot

Toys r Us seems way funner than the mall

Still use words like ‘funner’

Decisions are made by the eeny-meeny-miney-moe method

Your sandwiches must be cut a certain way (DiagonAlley for me)

Mistakes are corrected by exclaiming, "do over!"

Race issues is about arguing who ran the fastest

Catching fireflies is a great way to end a late spring night

Hearing a cuss word makes you go ‘oooooooo!’

The worst thing you catch from the opposite sex is cooties

You think nobody is prettier than Mommy

Mommy's kiss has the power to heal boo boo’s

Yep...I'm definatley an adult baby. 36/40 YES answers. Also I, still collect bouncy balls, play pokemon cards, enjoy colouring with crayons, have a babysitter, sleep with teddies, suck my thumb as a habit, have a rubber ducky and other bath toys, drink warm milk in sippy cups, watch early learning cartoons, trick or treat on halloween and buy kinder surprise just for the toy, and that's just off the top of my head. I do lots of other babyish things on top of still being in nappies and using my bottle, binkie and blankie. Most of these things I never stopped doing from young. B)

If the highlight of your day is getting a free cookie at your local grocery store's bakery department. :D

And if you cry and/or pout because your adult body makes you look "too old" for a free cookie (or piece of deli meat or cheese) from the bakery, even though you're really NOT too old.

Just crayons at work? My entire desk drawer is full of toys, not to mention all the littlest pet shop aminals that hang on my shelf. I have hotwheels, happy meal toys (tons of those!) crayons, 3 or 4 coloring books, and a bunch more silly toys.

Crying: Do it all the time, it's a good release. Cry out of frustration when I can't figure something out, when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm tired. Just getting out of bed alone in the morning when it's dark out is enough to make me cry some days.

No it's fine. I consider myself to be more of a toddler/young child most of the time than to be an actual baby. I mean, it's not like I'm potty trained, but I'm age flexable. Part of it, for me at least, is to enjoy childish activities. I don't worry too much about the age specificness or age appropriateness of them. Like Sir Poop's suggestion, there are times when some of us do things that are totally inappropriate for actual babies in real life, like drinking, but we do it in a childish way. For me, AB is just shorthand to describe the character(s) I ageplay, which are all part of my personality, but may be different ages, though they all wear diapers. For example, I ocassionally pretend to be a 7 year old who still wets the bed. I mostly like to play 2 and 1/2 to 3 and 1/2, but that's not a hard and fast rule by any means. I think that if you look at the "Ideal age" poll you'll see that most of the people who responded consider themselves more toddlers, but that there's not a sense that they can only play that role exclusively. So to answer your question, while I think that baby food and milk from a bottle are fun sometimes, I don't always feel that way. The constant accessories while I play are diapers, my stuffed animal(s), and usually a pacifer at night. My constant fantasy, no matter what age I play, involves being nurtured, having boundries set for me, and being punished if I transgress those boundries. But beyond that, there's some variation.

And so, on with the game! :closedeyes:

For me, I'm like an adult who never growed up. I like alcohol, and I like some of the adult privelages in life, but I'm not using the icky potty, I wanna watch cartoons, and I'm not going to bed unless I have my stuffed wolf, and where's my PACI!

You might be an AB if you look at a little girl dressed in her "Sunday best" and it makes your heart ache because you wish you could feel just like she does.

Baby June 1/19/2008

You might be an AB if...

When you finally finished playing with the thing on your computer that makes it pretty (which evoked much giggling and laughter), you realize 2 hours have passed without you noticing.

"oooooohhh, pretty!"

I can make stuff dissappear in a puff of fairy dust!

I dont consider myself AB, however there are several things on the list I enjoy

dodgeball

You see a sprinkler and think YAY!

Climbing trees isn’t just a memory – you still scout for the perfect strong low branch

Pillow fights are a weekly occurrence

By getting high you mean swinging

I just believe that because one is older, it doesnt mean you cant do things you still enjoy. Who cares if you look like an idiot doing them.

"You cant look dignified and have fun at the same time."

Ok, another.

You might an AB if:

You go into a public restroom.. and instead of heading to a stall you jump up on the 'baby changing station'

*hops up...SNAP!* Whoops! *falls on his butt. Reads "Weight Limit 50lbs"*