LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In the vast void between a swirling purple gas giant and interstellar space a small ship hangs reflecting the light of the systems twin suns. It is running all out for its life from the cruiser that’s just cleared the gas giants orbit about 60km6 from the twin stars. The ship is a further 20km6 out and screaming hell for metal as fast at it’s reactionless drives can take it. “How long till we can jump sis?!!” The girl has a spacer’s build, tall at 6’2 and with the caramel skin common among the human diaspora which contrasts sharply with her red hair and green eyes. This likely Anglo-Indian mix hints at her ancestry in the Old Terran Commonwealth. Her younger sister is the math whiz and hence handles nav while her big sister pilots. “This far into a binary gravwell it’ll take us about another minute to build a big enough higs field! Oh shit incoming!! Missiles inbound at 1/3c and accelerating hard!!!”

“Fuck!! Of course, that corpsec ship has reactionless missiles! Kirita and the Maker.” Mariata the older sister kisses the saints icon hanging on a chain around her neck for whom their ship, the “Kirita’s Light” is named. Then she pulls their ship into a wild looping parabolic. Milspec dazzlers attempting to slag the missiles sensors. Out of the fifty in the first volley fourteen lose lock and self-destruct.  The ship attempts to juke and dodge, but the remaining thirty-six missiles have closed to 5km6. “Launching counter missiles, point defense batteries online!!!” The strain is evident in Danna, the younger sister’s, voice. The counter missiles are smaller old school fusion torch models no warheads to squeeze out every last ounce of acceleration. They rely on good old Sir Isaac to get the job done.

Flares of light bloom in the darkness as they intersect. The corpsec cruisers missiles are faster but at this range there’s no way they can react in time and slam into the comparatively slower and smaller counter missiles at roughly two times the speed of light, vaporizing instantly. Seven remain closing the distant to half a million kilometers. The Kirita’s Light rolls, its twin belly variable spectrum laser turrets blazing defiance and taking out the remaining seven…..  

The second volley has already closed half the distance two hundred missiles total, Mariata let’s out a curse in NovoGaelic that roughly translates as “goat fucking, goat herder. Danna we need to jump right now!!!”

“We have a strong enough higs field but I don’t have the jump coordinates!!! We could have our atoms scatter half way to Andromeda!”

“Sweet RamaChristos! Just Fucking do it!!”

“If we die I’m hunting you down in the next life and kicking your ass so hard you’ll never sit again!!” Danna punches the jump button and the ship appears to twist and fold in on itself before vanishing in a flash of blue Cherenkov radiation…….

• Like 1

The Kirita reappears in orbit around a standard hab world in another Cherenkov flash. Inside is chaos as relay blows, fuses and power sinks unable to compensate. “What the hell sis!?”

“I told you making a blind jump would have consequences! The stress of shifting into and out of hyperspace at random without time to account for spacial geometry has blown several key engine systems. The mag bottle for the primary reactor collapsed and we were forced to vent plasma, so we don’t even have reaction drive. We’re running on backup fission batteries and the solar coating.” Several of the panels are still sparking.

“Okay so we’re alive let’s focus on that…. and sweet ancestors we somehow wound up halfway across the galaxy in uncharted space! Also that planet is getting close like we are in a seriously unstable orbit….. How long to cold start the reactor?”

“Thirty minutes.”

“And if we skip all the standard stuff and assume crash landing is more dangerous than ignoring routine safety checks?”

“Fourteen and a half”

“And we’re going to be in atmo in two…… Balls……”

“But we still have emergency landing rockets! So we can actually land this thing! We just have to do it old school like Niel Armstrong in 1969 or Lio Wong on Aries IV in 2037.” The atmosphere begins to glow cherry red as it heats up against the navigation shields. “How are we looking on scopes Danna?”

“Angle of entry is off by 20° give me a five second burn.” And so it goes Danna on navigation and Mariata on stick as the Kiriata descends on a column of fire. “Shit Mariata how are you with rough terrain?!”

“Why!!?”

“Because we’re coming down over heavily forested mountains…. Fast!!!” ….

“Balls”

The ‘Kirita’s Light’ lands in screeching impact with all the drama befitting it’s name. Scorching the tree tops and gouging a furrow before skidding to a stop in front of a large lake as Mariata tried to aim for clear ground.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Interesting. I noticed that you tagged this story "Diaper Dimension?" With a question mark. Any particular reason?

You'll see in a bit :)

In unison “Ughhhhhhhhh…. Ohhh shit.”

“My head.”

“You’re the one who was flying.” Dana snarks.

“Yeah you try putting down a couple hundred tons of light freighter in bumfuck nowhere with no engines. Status?”

“Minor stress fractures throughout the hull but you actually did a really good job getting us down sis. But most of our primary power relays are slagged and we actually lost a good chunk of the field plates that generate the reactors magbottle.”

“Can you fix it?”

“Maybe? But I’m not sure I have enough parts.”

“Do we even dare, trying to signal for help?”

“I mean we sure as hell aren’t in corporate space enemy more.” Danna laughs bitterly. A low hum fills the cabin from background radiation on the com. The distinctive binary tone of a universal distress beacon soon replaces it. “Mayday Mayday. This is Captain Mariata Stellas of the independent freighter Kiriata’s Light. We suffered complete engine failure and were forced to make an emergency landing. Does any one read us? Mayday Mayday. This the Kiriata’s Light, does any one read us? Mayday Mayday. This is…..” The com comes alive in a squeal of static.

“Kirita’s Light. This is New Haven air traffic control we are sending out a rescue craft stand by.”

“Holy shit that actually worked!” Mariata grins at her sister then it fades…. “Still we don’t know anything about these people….” Danna nods. As they get up Mariata feels a pain in her lower abdomen. “What the hell?”

She looks down at the toolbox that was formally clipped to the wall next to the console. “Must have come loose and clipped me in the crash. Damn feels like I got punched in the gut.”

“You okay sis?”

“Yeah I’m fine. Just sore. We must have really been moving to put that much strain on the inertial dampeners….. Let’s go get our kit before we meet our new friends.”

The girls load up overnight bags and both grab blasters from the armory. Mariata favoring her sizable Tydon TB-11 heavy pistol, capable of throwing out enough plasma to punch through twentieth century tank armor. She also grabs a small and highly illegal stealth composite variable frequency holdout pistol and slips it down her bra. The two of them are standing in a clearing as a massive VTOL ship appears in a blast of jet wash landing on the beach.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

i love it

Thank you, glad your enjoying it :)

I will say, and this has nothing to do with this story specifically, the fact that you've started yet another story concerns me. Have you ever actually finished a story? Because if not you could very quickly grow a reputation as someone who never finishes anything. Which will turn off a lot of your potential readers.

you a great writer and reader can read more than one story and can write more than one story at a time it's actually better to write more than one because you don't have writer's block as much to be honest

5 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

you a great writer and reader can read more than one story and can write more than one story at a time it's actually better to write more than one because you don't have writer's block as much to be honest

I agree that a person can keep up with multiple stories at once. But if she never finishes any of them and just keeps starting new ones then that is not good. As a writer I know how hard it is to finish a story. But as a Reader I also know how frustrating it is to find a great story, get invested in it, and then learn the author has abandoned it so you'll never find out how it ends. :(

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I agree that a person can keep up with multiple stories at once. But if she never finishes any of them and just keeps starting new ones then that is not good. As a writer I know how hard it is to finish a story. But as a Reader I also know how frustrating it is to find a great story, get invested in it, and then learn the author has abandoned it so you'll never find out how it ends. :(

It's true.  I'm waiting for a finish before I truly invest myself in these stories.......

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

It's true.  I'm waiting for a finish before I truly invest myself in these stories.......

Yeah sorry about that I know I'm not the best at consistency. I just wright whatever pops in my head. Unfortunately that tends to jump around a lot. When I start a new story it feels like I need to get the ideas down before I loose them. 

@Wannatripbaby

I have also started a second story, but I am just working on it when I am not in the mood or do not feel like writing on my first story, but I won't be posting anything of the second tory till the first one is finished, just so I don't end up with a bunch of unfinished stories.

My second story I am not even sure what happens in it completely, this morning I started on the second chapter and it happened to throw a twist at me that I didn't even see coming and I am the one writing the darn thing lol

The side door slides open revealing some of the largest humanoids the two have ever seen. One of them has to be over three and a half meters tall. Yet they otherwise look perfectly human. In whispered unison “Ancestors above!!” The 3.5m woman approaches smiling. “Hi I’m Lieutenant Angie, New Haven colony municipal security, you folks called about a bit of engine trouble? And you must be ‘captain’ Mariata Stellas?” Mariata and Danna have been smuggling hot merch for most of their lives across the known galaxy and know how to read people, something about this woman seems off, but they can’t place it.

Her tone has a faint ring of condescension when she says the word captain but being independents the two are used to smug asshole’ry from corporate officials. But there’s something else as well. Her smile reminds Mariata of an old entertainment vid Stepford something or other? Still their whole engines fragged and bumfuck nowhere, so what choice do they have? “That’s me and this is my sister Danna.”

“Well don’t worry dear we’ll have you all safe and sorted in no time. Oh and you won’t be needing those in New Haven.”  She point to the girls sidearms.

Danna turns to whisper to her sister. “Mars something about this is giving me a weird vibe…”

“I know what you mean D I’ve got a bad feeling about this…. Sorry but we’re not giving up our hardware. That’s nonnegotiable.” The woman almost loses her carefully practiced smile. “Nervous around strangers? That’s okay dear it can be dangerous in the outside world, but you have nothing to fear here. You’ll see.” There’s that weird tone again but without much choice the girls get onto transport. The seats are huge and even with her spacer’s build Mariata barely fits. “You’ll have to sit in your sister’s lap sweetie” she says to Danna. “Seriously?”

“It’s for safety purposes, wouldn’t want you getting jostled around.” That at least makes sense, but Danna is still blushing furiously as she climbs into her older sisters lap. The engines rumble as thy begin to take off……

• Like 2

Huh. You would think an Amazon jet would have more Little-sized seats.

Also in regards to your statement about writing your ideas down before you lose them, I totally get that. But--and please don't take this the wrong way--that doesn't mean you have to post them. I think that's part of why some of the more "accomplished" authors here wait till they have a backlog until they post anything. It ensures that they're invested in a story before they let anyone else see it. It'll also help to encourage you to finish the stories you have started so that you can post the new ones you're excited about. :)

just a suggestion. Take it as you will.

47 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Huh. You would think an Amazon jet would have more Little-sized seats.

Also in regards to your statement about writing your ideas down before you lose them, I totally get that. But--and please don't take this the wrong way--that doesn't mean you have to post them. I think that's part of why some of the more "accomplished" authors here wait till they have a backlog until they post anything. It ensures that they're invested in a story before they let anyone else see it. It'll also help to encourage you to finish the stories you have started so that you can post the new ones you're excited about. :)

just a suggestion. Take it as you will.

No completely understand, I guess I just get excited and want to share :blush:

12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

No completely understand, I guess I just get excited and want to share :blush:

Don't feel bad. If you hadn't decided to bite the bullet and share your work, well, we wouldn’t be friends now would we? :)

When I started Angel Hunter, there was the temptation to keep it to myself until the story was finished because I was afraid of writing myself into a corner and being unable to finish it. But I had a feeling if I did that I'd never have the drive to finish it or the guts to post it until it was "perfect" which would've been never.

So, I posted it as soon as I finished the first chapter. :) Was it a smart idea? Probably not. But I also now that all the wonderful comments I got from my fans helped me to keep writing and I probably never would've finished it without their support. ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

When I started Angel Hunter, there was the temptation to keep it to myself until the story was finished because I was afraid of writing myself into a corner and being unable to finish it. But I had a feeling if I did that I'd never have the drive to finish it or the guts to post it until it was "perfect" which would've been never.

So, I posted it as soon as I finished the first chapter. :) Was it a smart idea? Probably not. But I also now that all the wonderful comments I got from my fans helped me to keep writing and I probably never would've finished it without their support. ♡♡♡

I know how that is, when I first started The Most Unusual Amazon, I wanted to get at least half of it written before I started posting, but I was just so excited about it that I wanted to share. I posted it after I had two chapters written, and I am glad I did because trip has helped me out a lot after that to make the other chapters even better. And like trip and his story, it's the comments I have been getting (and my annoying twin brother @babykamper) that has been driving me to finish it.

• Sad 1

That's true! When @Aries started writing his story I made a few small suggestions that completely revolutionized the way he wrote it (as evidenced by the "first draft" and "true" chapter 1.) So there's a lot to be said for getting feedback early on.

On 6/8/2018 at 6:16 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

That's true! When @Aries started writing his story I made a few small suggestions that completely revolutionized the way he wrote it (as evidenced by the "first draft" and "true" chapter 1.) So there's a lot to be said for getting feedback early on.

Plus I kind of enjoy having a near real-time dialogue with my readers. I figure once I finish I can polish everything up a bit and repost in a big block. Actually I'm almost finished with signalling desperation. I'm hopping to find an editor and self publish that one soon. It would be nice to have some money coming in. Even if it was just $25 bucks a month I could actually afford to buy dairy on the regular again! Or I could at least pay for my citalopram! (goes into excited kawai anime face mode)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Plus I kind of enjoy having a near real-time dialogue with my readers. I figure once I finish I can polish everything up a bit and repost in a big block. Actually I'm almost finished with signalling desperation. I'm hopping to find an editor and self publish that one soon. It would be nice to have some money coming in. Even if it was just $25 bucks a month I could actually afford to buy dairy on the regular again! Or I could at least pay for my citalopram! (goes into excited kawai anime face mode)

I might be willing to do that. I haven't read that story yet (I'm kinda waiting for you to finish one of the ones I am reading before I start another one lol.) So perhaps when it's finished you can send it to me and I can edit it while I read? :)

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I might be willing to do that. I haven't read that story yet (I'm kinda waiting for you to finish one of the ones I am reading before I start another one lol.) So perhaps when it's finished you can send it to me and I can edit it while I read? :)

sounds good :)

Out of nowhere Mariata feels her pants getting warm and wet looking down she realizes she’s having an accident! The vibration from takeoff was apparently enough to set off her weakened bladder. And all she can do is sit there, shame faced as she floods the seat, knowing that she’s also getting her sisters backside and thighs wet. “Shit! I.. What the…. That fucking toolkit, I thought I was just sore, but it may have caused a hernia or something!?” Dana looks back at her concerned, squeezing her hand.

“It’s okay dear we’ll get you sorted at the med center, we bring all new arrivals there for intake anyways.”

Her expression of concern seems genuine enough but something about her tone makes seem like she is way to interested in this latest development, almost…. Excited? Eager? Mariata can’t quite place it. It makes her think of this horror host revival vidcast she likes, Midnight Watch. The one body snatcher episode where an entire mining colony is slowly taken over. She and Danna share a knowing look as they touch down on a pad ontop of a large officially looking concrete building.

“This is The New Haven Civic Center, it contains our government offices, police station, medical facilities, and community rec-center.” Lieutenant Angie continues her chipper tour guide routine, Stepford smile remaining fixed in place the entire time. Danna is checking out the building, keep an eye out for potential escape routes and getting a feel for the overall culture and tech level. “These people seem to be within a century plus or minus of galactic average. This place seems super neat almost sterile? White painted walls and gray ceramic tiles. Almost feels like vintage late 20th/ early 21st century dystopian vid? It’s got me major unsettled.

They’re led into an elevator which takes them to the first floor where they’re processed through customs. Then Lt. Angie takes them to the med center, where a giant man with salt & pepper hair and lab coat is waiting. He looks like something straight out of central casting. “Afternoon girls! So I heard one of you was having some pain and control issues?” Mariata and Danna share a look.

“Yeah that would be me. Had a bit of a rough landing and near as I can tell I got hit in the gut with a flying toolkit of all things. I think it may have torn something or other.”

“Well that doesn’t sound good at all.”

He pulls a gown out from a cabinet. What’s weird is it has cartoon animals on it, although I guess it kinda’ makes sense that they wouldn’t have an adult one in Danna’s size but she’s almost teenager height even for these people? “If you would just get changed into this we can get you sorted in no time.” The doc is wearing the patented smile everyone here seems to have, grandfather version. “There is no way in hell I’m wearing that. Mariata thinks to herself. “Is that really necessary? Can’t you just do a scan?”

“Oh I’m just a bit old fashioned, I find that scans can miss a lot of nuance that you get with a physical.” Mariata is debating whether or not to roll with it when a blood curdling scream pierces the air.

Outside in the hall someone is being wheeled through strapped to a gurney and screaming in terror. Judging by the smooth white amphibian like skin and bullet shaped head, they are a young Lukorian. In Lukorian “Oh God where are you taking me! Please do you want, money? …. My folks are part of a major import/export company. They’ll pay! Please no!..... Oh please all saints and angels pray for this lost one in my hour of need. Deliver me from the snares and wickedness of the adversary……..” And apparently neoCatholic as well.

Mariata reacts on instinct preparing to bolt when Lt. Angie grabs her. She steps back onto the giant’s foot hard causing her to withdraw it. Next she grabs the Lt.’s arm and pulls while bending forward and sweeping with her leg. This turns her in a 60° pivot and throws the giant over her shoulder. Who lands with an earth-shaking crash. Danna screams “RUNNNNN!!!”

• Like 2