LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time to Drop a Diaper Size v2.0

So, truth be told... i'm already on the wagon. I've been doing cardio/diet for two weeks and losing a bit of my gut already. Probably coming up to that infamous weight plateau quickly...

However, I do remember the similar thread title from years ago, and it's in my head literally everytime i'm in the gym. I don't fit well in certain medium-sized diapers, and based on my height, larges swallow me whole. Aside from feeling/looking better before my wedding - I'm tired of certain diapers not fitting me right.

So, I thought since DD is a support centre of sorts, we could talk each other through it. 

All I've been doing is a combination of cardio and eating real foods. Cardio is usually HIIT, or at least pushing hard through choruses of songs on the elliptical. Diet is simply eating with a conscious instead of my dumb habits.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to share, support, ask questions, (not a nutritionist or expert), get advice from people who've made a change, or just chat about paths - I think this forum could help us all!

I'm on board the diet yo-yo frequently these days.  I'm doing low carb/Keto which has produced spectacular results for me in the past....and is doing so again.  My biggest issues are sugar addiction and emotional eating.

I'm not into going to the gym but I do enjoy other hobbies such as hiking, swimming, and biking.  Nothing beats a nice walk through the woods IMO.

Nice job BluCollar. I'm working on working out again myself. The first thing my mom said to me this past weekend was "Have you lost weight?". I don't feel like I have, but I guess my workouts might be working a little.

1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Lately I still look in the mirror and make myself puke..but I just can't keep the motivation to get back into the grove and stick with it. 

Please tell me that first part is metaphorical. As for the second part, I'm right there with you. I get going good for about a month or two, and then the motivation fades, and I get lazy again.

I have co-workers that are trying to gain weight, and they've told me that it just doesn't work for them. I'm trying to lose another 70 pounds or so, and it sucks being on this side of the coin so to speak.

Same here. We had a health fair at work April 5th and I weighed in at 297lbs. So far I’ve lost 35lbs, but still a long way to go. Just needs to stop raining here every day so I can start commuting to work on my bicycle again. 

Blucollardada a little off topic but I see you mentioned an up coming wedding. I know it's none of my business, but I hope for both or your sakes that your fiancé knows about your abdl side. 

I fit into most mediums, kinda, but I wanna lose weight/fat, but I also have problems going out and its not me being lazy

Having a car doesn't make it easier either, as its much easier to take the car instead of the bicycle, or walking

1 hour ago, drnkrdnck said:

Blucollardada a little off topic but I see you mentioned an up coming wedding. I know it's none of my business, but I hope for both or your sakes that your fiancé knows about your abdl side. 

Off topic, sure... but fair game too! She does know,...she's a little and that's where my role falls into place. We have a pretty healthy ageplay dynamic in the bedroom.

31 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I wanna lose weight/fat, but I also have problems going out and its not me being lazy

While it's really tough if you just like "moving cardio" (running, jumping, etc).... certain things like squats, planks, lunges and resistance bands out can be done in an apartment. It's nice because they all don't make noise if you have downstairs neighbors... However, I have never been able to get motivated to workout in my own home. I just have to be somewhere away from distraction.

3 hours ago, drynot said:

I'm on board the diet yo-yo frequently these days.  I'm doing low carb/Keto which has produced spectacular results for me in the past....and is doing so again. 

I'm not into going to the gym but I do enjoy other hobbies such as hiking, swimming, and biking.  Nothing beats a nice walk through the woods IMO.

I've been so strict with myself that my sister told me "you're basically doing Keto, you know?"  Gave up on a ton of foods that taste great, and I think it's helped shrink my stomach/appetite.

...And doing outdoor exercise is so much more rewarding. Hope you get some good hikes in before it gets too hot!

3 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

It actually makes me mad because 10 and even 20 years ago I could loose weight just by thinking about it and it worked. Now that I am getting old my metabolism seems to have stopped

I had always been active/high metabolism enough when I was young to just eat whatever... but age finally caught up to where I have to grow up and read labels haha! I miss simple things like biscuits :(

I stopped running about a year and a half ago, due to injury & not being able to keep the standard up I wanted.  Also, I wanted to spend a lot more of my time in nappies, which doesn't really mix with long distance running.  And so the weight gradually came on - only about 15lb, but enough for a bulge over the top of my shorts to be only too noticeable.  And since I'm always in a onesie, I can't wear my shirt untucked unless I wear both a shirt & a onesie, which is not good in the summer.  I had one attempt at doing something about it back in February, but my head wasn't right.  Started again 3 weeks ago & this time it seems to be going OK, with 6lb lost so far.  This approach has always worked for me in the past as well, usually after an injury has stopped me exercising as hard.

What works for me:

1.  I walk Binkie about 5 miles most days anyway, so I always get exercise

2.  I eat a healthy diet anyway, with little junk food.  That's easy for us as both Mummy & I can cook pretty well.

3.  To lose weight I stop eating between meals, & make every meal a bit smaller.  So 1 piece of toast for breakfast, not 2.  No second helpings.  No puddings.  That's not so hard, as I'm still eating what I want, & the bit I don't eat is after I've already taken the edge off my hunger.

4.  Fresh fruit such as apples allowed between meals when I get really hungry.  Again, that takes the edge off.

5.   I don't cut down on drink.  Losing weight is hard enough without having to stay sober all the time.  Having said that, I don't drink to excess anyway.

6.  If I get the chance of being distracted enough by a social event or something, missing out on an evening meal is guaranteed to take another pound off.  Without the distraction of being busy reacting to other people, it's too hard to do.

Good luck to everyone trying to get the pounds off!