LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DiaperedAllison

Hello, my name is Allison.  I am a Non Binary little although I really don't care what pronouns are used for me.  My irl age is 27, I will be 28 in August.  My little age fluctuates between 6 months and 13 years old, but it tends to stay around 6 months and a 1 1/2 years old.  I like to wear diapers and would love to wear 24/7 if given the chance.  I like anime, cosplay, video games, and movies.  I have a ps4 so if you want to game, drop a ps4 gamer tag, lol.  But yeah, well I hope that y'all have fun and can't wait to make new friends with y'all.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:33 PM, DiaperedAllison said:

Hello, my name is Allison.  I am a Non Binary little although I really don't care what pronouns are used for me.  My irl age is 27, I will be 28 in August.  My little age fluctuates between 6 months and 13 years old, but it tends to stay around 6 months and a 1 1/2 years old.  I like to wear diapers and would love to wear 24/7 if given the chance.  I like anime, cosplay, video games, and movies.  I have a ps4 so if you want to game, drop a ps4 gamer tag, lol.  But yeah, well I hope that y'all have fun and can't wait to make new friends with y'all.

Hi and welcome to DD! I have a ps4 too! My gamertag is Stedsey ic you want to add me :P what are some of your favorite anime shows? :P