LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema and not flooding a diaper

I haven't come across a thread about what diaper would be successful doing my enema. I can only go poo with a soapy water enema, its been that way for years,  I have had constipation issues for a lot of years. I use anywhere from a 2-3 qt baby soap enema at night. I would really Love to find a disposable diaper, even if I need to use several layers, that will completely hold my poo. Is there anyone that has done this with any success ? I do love to poo but as with many others the cleanup is why I don't do it much. If I could have it completely in my diaper I would be able to enjoy it.:girl_happy:

First, I hope you're not doing that every night, as that can lead to serious intestinal health problems (unless directed by your doctor).

I'd recommend a high capacity diaper like an Abena M4 or a Better Dry 24/7.  I have an order of Molicare's coming, so if one of those works for me, I'll try to remember to post an update to this thread.

Thanks, I will try  an M4, I think I still have a few, and a few 24/7. I was not sure if they would hold it wen the rush comes out. I have hemorrhoids, I have had 3-4 surgeries in the last 30 yrs to fix them, and they continue to come back. So since the Drs can't find a way, besides diet to solve it I have found no choice but to do enemas nightly If I skip it for 3-4 days I end up in the hospital with a major blockage. I can't use the typical ways to keep me from plugging up. I have run the gamut over the yrs, I eat fresh un cooked greens and plug up I try high fiber plugs me up, stool softener has no effect. I drink 6-8 bottles of water a day, and I am disabled so I don't sweat it out. 

I have always been open to new ideas? but I have only found  a soapy water enema to take care of my system. I had chronic constipation for yrs. And Since I take meds for pain etc that can cause constipation,,,,,, I have just had to settle for that as my answer. 

My neck and back are messed up, I went through oral cancer 10 yrs ago, have horrible acid reflux, Drs are clueless My intestinal Dr said its not good for me to do enemas as often as I do, but he had no answers that I haven't  already tried. I just would love to be able to go poo normal but not something that I think will ever happen.

Thanks , sorry to be soo, long and negative its just facts I accept it.

I would just like to have a little fun going poo in my diaper like soo many others get to.

I will try those diapers :baby: maybe I will get lucky

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues!

The M4s have a lot of capacity and I've never had an issue with leaking -- I wore them 24/7 for about a month -- but that was always from peeing.  I would often go 3-4 times in one diaper, large amount of pee each time.  My advice would be to try some baggie plastic pants just in case some leaks out.  Also, I've found that taping the leg tapes first works best for the tightest fit.  That works well for me, but I'm not sure if it's that way for all diapers and all people, so you may have to experiment to find the right combination.

You could also cut a small hole in the bottom of your diaper towards the front a bit, then add another diaper over top of that.  The idea there is if the water reaches a high enough point in your diaper, it will leak through hole and into the other diaper.  A second diaper will also catch leaks around the legs as well, buying time for the padding to soak up the water.  Good luck!  I'd love to know if one of these solutions works for you, so if you can update this thread I'd really appreciate it!

Good luck!

I like the idea of a hole in the front bottom, because my fear is the water coming back out won't be absorbed fast enough,,, to let me enjoy the poo play staying inside. 

ThanksI will be trying it soon I may also where a large pair of plastic pants if I can find an old pair because poo smell is hard to get out of plastic. but better than the floor.

In my experience there isn't a single diaper on the market that will withstand the amount of liquid that comes out after a 2qt enema. I've tried many combinations over the years .  Best I've come up with is a couple boosters from bambino, in a tena slip maxi with holes in it followed with a dry 24/7, cloth diaper and water proof bloomers.  Even then I've had small leaks but not that often .  Sure makes a hell of a mess though. 

Oh it's a hell of a hassle but I'd say it's certainly worth as Ive found my self doing it every six months or so. A lot of times it's a matter of having the time as clean up takes a long time and I really only do it when I have the house to my self. But yeah amazing feeling of sure . 

After reading the comments I was thinking just that, AbabeBill, I don't want the massive cleanup, But I really want to experience the pleasure of the squishy diaper of Poo on my butt.:thumbsup: Thanks for the comments. I haven't done it yet, maybe tonight,  I don't get alone time to clean up a really big mess. so if I can do a little then stop, and diaper up that sounds like the best solution.

I myself have only 3 experiences of doing it. The first time I totally underestimated the amount of liquid by using pull ups(had ran out of diapers) but thankfully was wise to be in toilet when all stuff came out. The second time I was wearing better dys but unfortunately this time I still underestimated the amount of liquid, resulting in nasty surprise. Third time went okay but after drawbacks I had experienced during two first tries, I personally think I'm sticking with marshmallows/bananas or going natural way.