LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Unusual Amazon Chapter 17 (UPDATED 8/05/18)

20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Firstly Dr. Bee introducing herself as a Little. That's a bit strange. It's quite obvious to anyone in the room that she is a Little. It would be like me saying "Hi. My name is ****, and I am a man." That would get me quite a few weird looks. :wacko:

it was meant to be a stupid statement, even in a Little friendly civilization it's it's rare to see a Little doctor and even more so in a small town. It was more of a "Yes I am a Little, now get over it and lets move on" sort of statement.

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Secondly the "Tall Doctor" has the same colored text as Daria. I'd recommend you avoid using that color for anyone else. Since I saw it before I read it I was like "WHAT? Daria's here???" Until I actually read it and it sort of broke the flow because it took me out of the moment.

Dammit lol. I had first off accidently made it the same color as the Little doctor and it was caught in editing. I didn't remember what Daria's new text color was so I messed up lol.

thanks for catching it.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Dammit lol. I had first off accidently made it the same color as the Little doctor and it was caught in editing. I didn't remember what Daria's new text color was so I messed up lol.

You may want to consider making tertiary characters' text uncolored. There are only so many colors you can choose from and you've already used a lot. Sophie and Pudding can get away with it because their stories tend to focus on 2-4 characters for most of the story with a few minor characters thrown in.

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You may want to consider making tertiary characters' text uncolored. There are only so many colors you can choose from and you've already used a lot. Sophie and Pudding can get away with it because their stories tend to focus on 2-4 characters for most of the story with a few minor characters thrown in

Yeah, I wasn't going to color that one, but I was afraid it would get lost in the paragraph. I might stop coloring any side characters that don't show up much, but the doctor is her doctor so he will be in a few chapters. 

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Yeah, I wasn't going to color that one, but I was afraid it would get lost in the paragraph. I might stop coloring any side characters that don't show up much, but the doctor is her doctor so he will be in a few chapters. 

Good idea. Do that from now on. If a character is going to be in more than one chapter, then yeah give them a color. But if it's just a random person like a policeman or a cashier or something and they'll never be seen from again normal text is fine. :)

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Firstly Dr. Bee introducing herself as a Little. That's a bit strange. It's quite obvious to anyone in the room that she is a Little.

Yeah the original text of that line was something like "I am a Little and I am Mental Health Doctor" so I decided to turn it more into of an exaspiration line than anything. I would imagine that a little doctor gives a lot of people a suprise as they don't expect it. So I decided to keep that line in but use it in a different way.

5 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Yeah the original text of that line was something like "I am a Little and I am Mental Health Doctor" so I decided to turn it more into of an exaspiration line than anything. I would imagine that a little doctor gives a lot of people a suprise as they don't expect it. So I decided to keep that line in but use it in a different way.

The problem is that we, the audience, don't know that a Little Doctor is unusual in this world. Those of us versed in the Diaper Dimension know that Amazons are generally smarter than Littles, but that doesn't mean Littles are stupid! And there's no reason why being a Doctor should be any harder in this world than in ours. So a Little doctor seems perfectly plausible.

3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

I was hoping you'd notice what I was trying to go for, yet again you seem to always be on the same page as me. Always knowing what I was trying to say or write. Even if I don't always know how to word it. You have been the greatest. Thank you sooo much. 

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The problem is that we, the audience, don't know that a Little Doctor is unusual in this world. Those of us versed in the Diaper Dimension know that Amazons are generally smarter than Littles, but that doesn't mean Littles are stupid! And there's no reason why being a Doctor should be any harder in this world than in ours. So a Little doctor seems perfectly plausible.

This is true, but that particular part I was aiming for those that are versed in the DD universe. I am sure many of my readers have read a lot of those since I am currently the only author writing a DD story at the moment, well posting one anyway. I am sure many are writing them, just not all posting them right now.

2 hours ago, thedman said:

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see where this one will lead us to. This was an excellent cliffhanger point to end the chapter on

Thank you. It's so good to see more and more people commenting on my story. I now know how @bbykimmy feels and what she keeps talking about. I am even starting to get likes. I am so happy right now and it's all because of all my readers and their comments. 

• Like 1

Chapter 15

I sat there dumbfounded. I have never heard of such a thing.

“Do you mean that we have a single ancestral point of origin?

“Not exactly. Scientists have discovered that many, many years ago Littles decided to start experiments. We are not sure what their main purpose was, but the end result was some of the Little test subjects started changing. We are certain that it was small changes at first, but with further experiments and with the help of offspring, some of these Littles eventually became Amazons. As Amazons they had inherited a virus, it’s now called the ABF Virus, or Amazon Baby Fever Virus. It’s why Amazons started taking over society and started viewing Littles as nothing more than playthings or babies. After some testing we discovered that this virus is more a parasite. When an Amazon is in a dominant position, like babying or dominating a Little, they produce chemicals in their bodies that this virus feeds off of. What you probably don’t know is that the government has shut down the dimensional portal and we are no longer bringing in new Portal Littles. When that happened Amazons didn’t have anyone to dominate so the virus started to starve. Normally that would be great and the virus would simply die, except in this case the virus has a built in safety code. When it starts to die this safety code kicks in and the virus starts to take over the Amazons body. It’s slow at first, but eventually it turns the Amazon into something else. Before the code kicks in Amazons don’t feel the need to dominate other Amazons. Something to do with the virus knowing they are kin. But when this safety code kicks in it doesn’t care anymore who or what it dominates and will dominate any living creature it can find. Any questions so far?”

I was stunned to silence. All I could do was shut my gaping mouth. After processing it for a minute I did have a question, or two.

“What about animals, do they abuse them like they would everyone else, and is there a cure for this virus?”

“To answer your first question. Animals don’t have the same reaction as intelligent beings do, yes they have feelings, but they don’t have the same body language and can’t speak out against being dominated. So it doesn’t cause our bodies to produce the chemical that it feeds off of. And for your second question, yes we do have a cure thanks to two brave scientists, Yavoun and Shella. They risked everything and were able to create a cure.  So your friend will be cured, sadly she will remember everything that she had done. Anything else?”

Everything she said was so unemotional, it was almost scary. I did wonder about something though.

“What about me? Do I have this virus? Does every Amazon have this Virus?”

“Those are good questions. Let me answer them all at the same time. Not every Amazon carries the ABF Virus. After some testing we have figured out that over the last hundred years or so this virus has started to skip generations or mutate. The second strand of the virus isn’t a bad one, but it is very rare as far as we can tell. This virus is what we call the UA Virus or Unusual Amazon Virus. Instead of wanting to dominate Littles, the carrier of this virus wants to be dominated. Unlike its counterpart, it isn’t a violent virus as far as we can tell. It seems to feed off any good emotions you have. So just being happy at work or happy in general keeps this virus alive. It does have one thing that seems to be common among those that have it, which is why we call it unusual. It’s because everyone that has this virus likes something. Do you know what I am talking about?”

I was confused at first, but I grew shocked as the realization of she asked me hit me. I looked down and blushed.I knew what I am wearing under my gown and I can feel that I must have peed in it at least once during this conversation.

“I am sure you know what it is, but out of curiosity I am going ask you to say it out loud.”

I could tell from her body language that it wasn’t out of curiosity, it was out of amusement. As much as I hated being forced to say it out loud I was very much turned on by it.

“Diapers.” I whispered.

“Sorry I didn’t hear you, what was that again?” The Little Doctor asked with a grin on her face.

“I like to wear diapers, ok!” I said a bit louder than I had intended.

She smiled at me with that look on her face that told me that she not only heard me the first time, but she already knew the answer to the question before she asked it.

“Very good, it’s the same with the rest of the reports.”

“I do have another question. I live in a small town and as far as I know, we don’t have Portal Littles, nor do we have any Littles that are babied. Why didn’t the virus show up before now?”

I think I might know the answer to that question, but I had to be sure.

“Very good question. You see, while there might not have been any Portal Littles, Amazons in small towns and villages either weren't born with the virus or they had a Little or Mid that they dominated behind closed doors. It also seems that this treatment that your friend was receiving so she could get pregnant is what caused the virus she carried to start taking her over. Of course there is always the chance they have the same mutated virus that you have and they like to be dominated while wearing a messy diaper.”

She had that stupid grin on her face as she spoke that last sentence. From the look in her eyes she was getting just as excited as I was from her words. I once again found myself looking down red in the face.

“Okay, now that I have explained this to you I am sure your next question would be are we going to cure everyone. The answer is no. The cure is still expensive to create on a mass scale, plus the test that we would have to give everyone is even more expensive. So for now we can only test and cure those already showing signs of having the ABF Virus.”

She was back to her emotionless self. I guess she has a business side that she has to have in order to deal with everything she doeshas to do on a daily basis. There was a knock at the door and a nurse walked in.

“Sorry to interrupt, but there is a visitor here to see you Jess.”

“That’s alright, we are finished here. It was nice to meet you, have a great day.”

She shook my hand and walked swiftly out the door. I looked up at the nurse and asked, “Who wants to see me?”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aries said:

Chapter 15

(In Spock voice) Fascinating..... I'm assuming the feeding part is metaphorical and the chemicals are promoters for viral transcription? So certain neurochem or hormonal activity stimulates viral transcription instead of or in addition to normal physio responses and causes exaggerated behavior as a feed back loop occurs. I suppose the pathway has something to do with some kind of protein synthesis that is excited by some component of the parasympathetic nervous systems fight, freeze, or flight system? That would explain the feedback cycle of dominant aggressive behavior.

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

(In Spock voice) Fascinating..... I'm assuming the feeding part is metaphorical and the chemicals are promoters for viral transcription? So certain neurochem or hormonal activity stimulates viral transcription instead of or in addition to normal physio responses and causes exaggerated behavior as a feed back loop occurs. I suppose the pathway has something to do with some kind of protein synthesis that is excited by some component of the parasympathetic nervous systems fight, freeze, or flight system? That would explain the feedback cycle of dominant aggressive behavior.

Mmm, yeah, that's it. (I honestly have no idea what you just said, this sort of thing is out of my wheel house. I just knew what I wanted, just not the technical stuff. I might need your help with the spin off, it will be about how the cure was found and the main characters are scientists so it really needs more technical terms. I was just going to do a glossy style to it and hope no one as smart as you comments on how it's not technically correct haha. I really want the spin off to be better then this one, but with not knowing biology or any sort of science it might not even be possible for me to give it the justice it needs.

Mmm, yeah, that's it. (I honestly have no idea what you just said, this sort of thing is out of my wheel house. I just knew what I wanted, just not the technical stuff. I might need your help with the spin off, it will be about how the cure was found and the main characters are scientists so it really needs more technical terms. I was just going to do a glossy style to it and hope no one as smart as you comments on how it's not technically correct haha. I really want the spin off to be better then this one, but with not knowing biology or any sort of science it might not even be possible for me to give it the justice it needs.

Bio major and speculative fiction geek. So I naturally nerd out over stuff like this. ;)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Bio major and speculative fiction geek. So I naturally nerd out over stuff like this. ;)

I wish I was just as smart on just anything. It's funny, I am to smart to be a jock and yet to dumb to really be a nerd haha. I knew when I wrote that last chapter that you'd be the one to have an idea on it. After reading some of your stories and comments I knew this was something you knew a lot about. I tried to make it so others can understand it at the same time not make it sound like I totally had no idea what I was talking about. I had to craft it in a way that it looked like I had an idea what I was talking about and was just trying to write it so others could understand it. Though I don't have a clue about it. At first I was going to call it a gene, but what I do know about genes wouldn't even start to compare to what they did. As far as I know genes don't act out like they had a mind of their own. I might be wrong. Virus was the only way I could make it sound right.

This is what happened. Scientists experimented on other Littles, probably trying to make them stronger, smarter and such. Eventually the project got shut down and the test subjects where allowed to leave, they then had children and probably some unsanctioned experiments went on at the same time. Maybe even trying to continue the work, so tests and experiments had to be done on the offspring. Eventually a Little or several Littles grew up to be Amazon's, most likely just got bigger every generation till Amazon's were born. Which is why some are Mids, Amazons just happened to have some sort of residue that was left behind during all the experiments that stayed with them from generation to generation, some even starting to change, mutate if you will. Now I couldn't just make it so that everyone is cured, it would ruin any future story I might want to write, or someone else would want to write within my new world. So after some thought I realized that something this new most likely didn't have any high tech stuff to test it yet,  this field of study is in its infancy so it would be very expensive to test for and most likely would face lots of resistance from other Amazons that have lots of money and influence. It can open up several story avenues that can be taken.

8 minutes ago, Aries said:

I wish I was just as smart on just anything. It's funny, I am to smart to be a jock and yet to dumb to really be a nerd haha. I knew when I wrote that last chapter that you'd be the one to have an idea on it. After reading some of your stories and comments I knew this was something you knew a lot about. I tried to make it so others can understand it at the same time not make it sound like I totally had no idea what I was talking about. I had to craft it in a way that it looked like I had an idea what I was talking about and was just trying to write it so others could understand it. Though I don't have a clue about it. At first I was going to call it a gene, but what I do know about genes wouldn't even start to compare to what they did. As far as I know genes don't act out like they had a mind of their own. I might be wrong. Virus was the only way I could make it sound right.

This is what happened. Scientists experimented on other Littles, probably trying to make them stronger, smarter and such. Eventually the project got shut down and the test subjects where allowed to leave, they then had children and probably some unsanctioned experiments went on at the same time. Maybe even trying to continue the work, so tests and experiments had to be done on the offspring. Eventually a Little or several Littles grew up to be Amazon's, most likely just got bigger every generation till Amazon's were born. Which is why some are Mids, Amazons just happened to have some sort of residue that was left behind during all the experiments that stayed with them from generation to generation, some even starting to change, mutate if you will. Now I couldn't just make it so that everyone is cured, it would ruin any future story I might want to write, or someone else would want to write within my new world. So after some thought I realized that something this new most likely didn't have any high tech stuff to test it yet,  this field of study is in its infancy so it would be very expensive to test for and most likely would face lots of resistance from other Amazons that have lots of money and influence. It can open up several story avenues that can be taken.

It's an interesting concept explaining it as genetic engineering gone rogue and as feared the "ubermensch" took over. My question is how to do you keep something like this quite for the decades it would have taken for the system to be set in place and why did nobody accidentally rediscover this tech?

7 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

It's an interesting concept explaining it as genetic engineering gone rogue and as feared the "ubermensch" took over. My question is how to do you keep something like this quite for the decades it would have taken for the system to be set in place and why did nobody accidentally rediscover this tech?

Ah yes, that took me some time to think of. If all the Amazons started to take over and re-built the known world with them in charge, wouldn't you erase history, re-write it and not mention what really happened. I am sure a hand full of Amazons know the truth and have been working hard to keep the pubic from knowing, but had no idea on this virus and how it will blow the lid off of everything. There are many reasons this could happen, remember, the victor writes history. 

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Ah yes, that took me some time to think of. If all the Amazons started to take over and re-built the known world with them in charge, wouldn't you erase history, re-write it and not mention what really happened. I am sure a hand full of Amazons know the truth and have been working hard to keep the pubic from knowing, but had no idea on this virus and how it will blow the lid off of everything. There are many reasons this could happen, remember, the victor writes history. 

Fascinating.... depressing.... but fascinating

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Fascinating.... depressing.... but fascinating

This line of thought I mentioned is how I live my life, sadly. I don't trust historians, governement or a lot of anything really. I know how the world works. I know that whatever we are told or taught to us in schools is mostly theoretical or serves to push someone else's agenda. I have no doubt that some of it is true, but at the same time I am sure that a lot of it is tainted.

I'm going to try to weigh in here with what you 2 have been discussing.

While I totally believe the Amazons could erase/change history, I find it very implausible that they could do so within such a short time! You said this all happened about a hundred years ago? Then HOW are there so many Amazons and so few Littles? If Amazons are the product of Genetic engineering, wouldn't it have taken many, MANY generations before there were enough of them to take over? I mean, these genetic tests only happened to a handful of people, correct? So if it's only transferred via offspring it would take thousands of years at LEAST to become the numerically dominant species. And the Littles would've taken notice LONG before that and done something to stop these "Mutants."

Am I missing something here? You aren't actually suggesting that Amazons outnumbered Littles AND erased all traces of their civilization in a single Generation, are you?

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Am I missing something here? You aren't actually suggesting that Amazons outnumbered Littles AND erased all traces of their civilization in a single Generation, are you?

I will have to go back and read what I had written on that part in the story, but I was not trying to suggest it was in a hundred years, I can't recall what the hundred years was meant for. I might have worded it wrong or something, you got me there. I have to go make a very late dinner, but I will get back to you on that one.

I will have to go back and read what I had written on that part in the story, but I was not trying to suggest it was in a hundred years, I can't recall what the hundred years was meant for. I might have worded it wrong or something, you got me there. I have to go make a very late dinner, but I will get back to you on that one.

Okay. :) Go eat your food and take it easy tonight. We'll still be around in the morning.

9 hours ago, Aries said:

After some testing we have figured out that over the last hundred years or so this virus has started to skip generations or mutate.

@Wannatripbaby This was just talking about the mutation of the virus, they are still not 100 percent sure of when it started, it was just a best guess as to when it started mutating, which is why there are still so few Amazons with this new mutated virus.

As for when the cover up started and when Amazons became a thing, no one knows. My best guess is a million or more years ago. In this instance the world and cilization is much older then ours and went through a different time periods then we did here in this universe. I would say that when the Littles started this testing that they where about as technical advanced as we are today, but after the Amazons started having a bigger population or around the same as the Littles, the Amazons and Littles went to war, which might explain why so much history and technology was lost, if it was a big war and it shifted a lot of the world dynamic so much. But I am not much of a historian, nor a scientist (or science nerd). These are my best guesses but it will be left you as readers to believe what you want too.

Not sure if I will get another chapter out tomorrow. My game has me working haha. I finally got most of my settings made and had one good fight earlier and I found many mistakes I have made in my settings among lots I have forgotten during my time away from the game.

43 minutes ago, Aries said:

@Wannatripbaby This was just talking about the mutation of the virus, they are still not 100 percent sure of when it started, it was just a best guess as to when it started mutating, which is why there are still so few Amazons with this new mutated virus.

As for when the cover up started and when Amazons became a thing, no one knows. My best guess is a million or more years ago. In this instance the world and cilization is much older then ours and went through a different time periods then we did here in this universe. I would say that when the Littles started this testing that they where about as technical advanced as we are today, but after the Amazons started having a bigger population or around the same as the Littles, the Amazons and Littles went to war, which might explain why so much history and technology was lost, if it was a big war and it shifted a lot of the world dynamic so much. But I am not much of a historian, nor a scientist (or science nerd). These are my best guesses but it will be left you as readers to believe what you want too.

Not sure if I will get another chapter out tomorrow. My game has me working haha. I finally got most of my settings made and had one good fight earlier and I found many mistakes I have made in my settings among lots I have forgotten during my time away from the game.

I would say 500-3,000 years is a realistic scale for historical time. Especially if there was some kind of collapse and rebirth.

I want to update everyone on my story. I have been having issues getting into writing as of late. My head really hasn't been in it and even after trying to force it, @HyperShark can tell you that the next chapter looks bad and I haven't even finished it. I am stepping back for a day or two just to get back into the head space so I can write without forcing it too much.