LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

7 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I like that thought!  Keep someone from seeing the name......

Or for that matter something that can only be used with other technology. If they have a writing device that pops out a keyboard and small little computer they could apply a comparable technology on the permit, or that "permit" was a short form and not a completed long form with more details?

That was a very lovely chapter, I can't believe that response this story is getting.  I have never read a DD story where there were so many responses for each chapter, you and KCOceans should feel very good about it.  I hope the in the end Sabrina falls in love with Naomi and that Naomi spoils her rotten even taking her to the club, of course her drinking days would be over expect out of a bottle. :wub:  

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"You look like you’re enjoying yourself," Naomi's voice knocked her out of her reverie - she had no idea how much time had passed, that happened often with her writing when she got really into it. "Mommy's heading inside to get some water and some juice for you. Are you peckish at all? I can bring you a snack."

"Yes please, mommy," Sabrina tried to sound cheerful, but there was still that hint of sadness in her voice.  Naomi would see right through her trying to be the perfect kept Little, but she did need to try and build a rapport... not just to avoid punishment, but it was also her only hope of escape.  Little gear like the playpen and the clothing had undergone years of research and refinement - the only way she was getting any kind of chance to get away was if Naomi trusted her, and that took time and effort.  I actually know how she feels, Sabrina thought bitterly as she reflected on Naomi's wide smile.  She has the perfect pet, the one she always wanted.  I actually know what that feels like.  She wanted to hate Naomi for it, but she knew deep down that if she hadn't been able to find a willing submissive Amazon and the serum had been real... she would have drugged one, just to have that power.

As Naomi walked away, Sabrina turned her attention back to her writing - but it was only a few more minutes before the Amazon's voice broke her concentration again.

"How is your writing going, Brie?" Naomi sounded genuinely curious as she pulled a deck chair over to sit near the playpen, unzipping the mesh and offering a sippy cup of juice and two large cookies before taking a sip of her own water. "Anything I'm allowed to read, maybe? I enjoy your writing, you're very talented."

"Do you really enjoy my stories?" Sabrina asked, taking a bite of the first cookie, staring up at the Amazon from her infantile cage.  "I don't know if you were just saying that or not... y'know, to get me here.  I didn't exactly write Amazon-friendly stories.  I'm trying something different... trying to capture my feelings for my... new situation.  My stories were always about my feelings, I put myself into all of the characters in one way or another.  Some aspect of myself modified or exaggerated so I understood where each character was coming from.  I'm... trying to understand your perspective too, it's not actually all that different from my own... "  She offered Naomi the comm with a blush, taking a long drink from the sippy cup after the Amazon took the small device from her.  

"I haven't always agreed with the content of your stories, Brie," Naomi admitted as she took the comm, "but I love your writing. I love your talent and the emotion and creativity, and life that you put into each one. That was never, ever a lie. Yes, I fed you quite a few, and in some ways, I cannot honestly say that I'm sorry for doing so, but when I tell you that I adore you, Sabrina, all your quirks and personality and passion, that will never, ever be a lie."  Naomi sat the comm on the table, reaching into the playpen and lifting the Little into her lap, wrapping her arms around Sabrina. "You did an awful lot of sitting on me yesterday. I would like to continue that. I enjoy being close to you, Brie."

"I'll stay with you, Naomi... I understand wanting someone for your very own, I do.  I understand wanting to... well, control another person.  I'll stay with you, even without all the baby trappings."  She continued on after Naomi ignored her subtle suggestion.  "I enjoy being close to you too, believe it or not... " Sabrina smiled wistfully as she relaxed into Naomi's arms, gently stroking the Amazon's skin.  She needed to try a more blunt approach.  "I like sitting on you.  I just... don't really enjoy being treated like a baby.  Very few Littles do.  After 'your day' is done, can we try it with less baby-stuff?  I know I had two accidents... but that only happens if I get scared while I need to go."

"I'll think about it," Naomi sighed, resting her head gently atop Sabrina's. "But the diapers themselves are non-negotiable, Brie. I'm happy to consider adding or removing little things to make life easier and happier for you, but I won't bend on that. You are having accidents, and that's not fair or me or my home. I know it's easier when you're comfortable in your own environment at your former home and such, but here, where everything is bigger, and you're clearly nervous and unused to your surroundings, it's far more likely that such accidents continue to happen. I'm sorry, but especially for the immediate future, the diapers stay."

What if I prove I know when I'm going every day for a week?  She wanted to ask the question, but in general it was a bad idea to push an Amazon, she knew that well enough from business dealings, she'd have to approach this issue from another angle later.

"I understand," she said instead, sullenly.  "I wouldn't want anyone ruining my furniture either."  She rested her head on the Naomi's arm, waiting, passive.  Exactly how she would want her pet to behave in this circumstance.

"I'll tell you what, sweetie," Naomi spoke as she stroked Sabrina's cheek, "we'll attempt some compromise. You accept the diapers and such without fuss, and I'll give you back your internet. We'll make sure you get some designated time, daily, to go online, to write and post your stories and do what you will. But you have to take that picture you posted down. I don't care if you keep the pictures you took, but private only, please." Sabrina almost couldn't believe her ears. "Does that sound a little more fair? We'll find other things to compromise with too, this is just a stepping stone."

"That sounds fair," Sabrina agreed.  It was probably as good as it was going to get, she'd play her baby role and it would get her more freedom.  Sabrina just had to avoid doing anything that would make her want to punish her own pet, and she should be able to avoid the more egregious baby gear.  "I'm sorry I posted that picture, I tried to make sure no one could tell it was you... but it was still not very nice."

"It's okay, Brie. I had a feeling that you would take pictures, and I'm okay with that. I chose to take part in that little game. But I don't really like the idea of the proof being out for the world to see. It would be hard to run a business if that photo got passed around and someone recognized my home, don't you think? I'm not angry, I would just appreciate if you could take it down is all. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think it might be close to lunchtime. I was going to barbecue. Would you like something to eat too?"

"I'm actually not all that hungry, but I can nibble."  Sabrina craned her neck, smiling up at the giant woman.  "You may not have noticed, but I'm substantially smaller than you and I only eat twice a day... and your... well, milk is quite filling."  Sabrina smiled a genuine smile from her odd angle, staring up at the Amazon.

It was little wonder to Sabrina that so many kept Littles ended up chubby - if Amazons made them eat anywhere near as much as they themselves did, it would be impossible not to gain weight.

"Alright, well momma's a heck of a lot bigger and my metabolism has me eating closer to four times a day, so I have to eat. And I have calories from yesterday to catch up on, because we didn't eat anywhere near enough. I'll get you access to the internet and you can do your thing while I cook, but I'd love if you'd cuddle while I eat afterwards," Naomi suggested as she returned the Little to the playpen.  She picked up the comm from the table and tapped a few buttons, pressing her thumb to the bioscanner before handing it back to Sabrina.  The Amazon smiled warmly down at her, before walking across the patio to her barbecue grill and beginning her meal prep.

Sabrina's heart soared when she realized she had datanet access again.  She quickly logged on to her sites and read through a few messages, wrote a few replies to people who commented on her latest posted story.  As she did, an idea grew in her brain, and she began composing a new message on her personal status feed on the Amazon domination site.

Hi friends.  Sorry I haven't been around as much lately, I miss 
Each of you a great deal.  I very much look forward to when I can, I've got
Lots of new story ideas I want to
Post here on our favorite message board.
That said, it might be a bit.  My life's going through some changes right now...
And I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to write while I figure things out but
Keep watching my profile for posts
Even if you haven't heard from me in a while.
No need to worry about me, everything's fine.

Finally, she deleted the picture she had posted, even though it had more points than any two of her stories combined.  She sighed sadly at that, the points were meaningless but they made her feel good.  She smiled at Naomi, watching her cook and finished the other cookie... it seemed a crime to leave a cookie uneaten.

She turned her attention back to her new story, but didn't get very far before giant hands were lifting her without warning again.  She squeaked and hit save as she was pulled out of reach of the comm and sat back in Naomi's lap, her diaper crinkling irritatingly as she was shifted around.  Sitting on Naomi was nice, sitting on a diaper while in Naomi's lap was less nice - it was like sitting on a pillow.  She watched as the Amazon lifted an enormous cheeseburger to her mouth and took a bite nearly the size of Sabrina's hand.

"Would you like a bite?" Naomi asked her, tilting the burger Sabrina's way.

"You're really going to eat that whole thing?" she asked, surprised.  That one burger would feed her for a week, by the looks of it.  "I like burgers, I'd like a small bite please."

Naomi offered the burger with a smile, holding it down for the Little to nibble.  Sabrina took a bite - tiny in comparison - inside of the Amazon's previous bite marks, the bit of meat she took was minuscule in comparison.  The Little couldn't even get much of the bun or the condiments, her bite was mostly meat.  She chewed it and made contented noises.  Naomi laughed a gentle laugh, bouncing Sabrina in her lap a bit and ruffling her hair.  The Amazon resumed eating, taking her giant bites while Sabrina watched.

"That hit the spot," Naomi sighed contentedly as she pushed her plate away from her.  She turned Sabrina around in her lap so the Little sat sideways and smiled down at here. "So, we have to go out tonight. I have a meeting with a business associate of mine. He lives on the far side of the island, so we don’t meet up often, but there’s something he’s wanted to discuss. It's a dinner at an upscale restaurant. They don't often allow many Littles. It's a very segregated part of town, but I didn't select the location. You're going to have to be the epitome of manners tonight, okay? I wish it could be avoided, but unfortunately these are the sorts of things my job entails. Be good, and I'll make it up to you when we get home, okay?"

"I.. I.. we have to go out in public?"  Sabrina looked down at her outfit again, horrified.  She felt a surge of fear go through her body, which had its typical reaction... her bladder released involuntarily.  "Na- mommy, could I stay here alone?  I promise I won't go anywhere or do anything wrong.  I.. I don't want people to see me this way.  Please?"

"Sorry, hon, but I'm not leaving you here alone," Naomi shook her head as she denied Sabrina's request - which wasn't a surprise. "I couldn't do that with a clear conscience. But it's okay. It will be okay. It's not anywhere you're likely to have been before, there's little chance of anyone recognizing you. Besides, sooner or later, you're going to have to make a public appearance, more than once. Might as well start easing into it. Now, I think it's approaching someone's naptime," the woman decided. She carried Sabrina inside and laid her down in a second playpen, in some kind of study.  This one did not have a mesh roof, but the walls were taller and she was just as trapped. "I'll let you do a little bit of quiet writing, but you have to promise to actually nap a little too, okay? Then you and I will cuddle and play some games, have some fun." 

Jump to Chapter 15!

• Like 5

Right now Sabrina is pretending to go along, but Naomi probably suspects this.  Wondering if something will happen at this business meeting, what this business meeting is about,  and if Sabrina will be able to escape or make the attempt.  We're sort of in-between happenings, so it's all still up in the air as to what is going to happen.

Sabrina might make a run for it, had she not been so engrossed in watching an Amazon woman at another table that she accidently had looked up her dress earlier when they first arrived and saw that this Amazon woman was not only wearing a diaper, but it had baby print on them. And the Amazon she was with was no doubt her dom/mommy by the way they acted towards each other.

17 hours ago, BabyGamer said:

Or for that matter something that can only be used with other technology. If they have a writing device that pops out a keyboard and small little computer they could apply a comparable technology on the permit, or that "permit" was a short form and not a completed long form with more details?

I do love making up technology ;)

16 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

That was a very lovely chapter, I can't believe that response this story is getting.  I have never read a DD story where there were so many responses for each chapter, you and KCOceans should feel very good about it.  I hope the in the end Sabrina falls in love with Naomi and that Naomi spoils her rotten even taking her to the club, of course her drinking days would be over expect out of a bottle. :wub:  

Aww thanks - yeah, the number of comments has been bonkers bananas, it's been great.  I had to add a link to the newest chapter in my signature because it was getting hard to find the new one!

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Right now Sabrina is pretending to go along, but Naomi probably suspects this.  Wondering if something will happen at this business meeting, what this business meeting is about,  and if Sabrina will be able to escape or make the attempt.  We're sort of in-between happenings, so it's all still up in the air as to what is going to happen.

Naomi is pretty clever, as far as Amazons go.  I'm sure the business meeting will go great and Sabrina will do nothing to embarrass Naomi on her very first day as a captive Little, right?

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Naomi is pretty clever, as far as Amazons go.  I'm sure the business meeting will go great and Sabrina will do nothing to embarrass Naomi on her very first day as a captive Little, right?

Right, yup that won't happen at all. Actually i don't think anyone believes that, if it were you, i am sure you'd be a very naughty Little at the meeting and might get a nice red bottom before going home for more punishments, a nice messy diaper all night might help curve your naughtiness.

Another excellent chapter. I think Saberina is adjusting to her new life quite well. She thinks she's only playing along, but I think she's accepting her new role more than even she realizes. Not because I believe All Littles belong in diapers or anything like that, but because she really is falling in love with Naomi. And if she can't have her as a pet, or even as an equal, having her as a Mommy is the 3rd best option.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another excellent chapter. I think Saberina is adjusting to her new life quite well. She thinks she's only playing along, but I think she's accepting her new role more than even she realizes. Not because I believe All Littles belong in diapers or anything like that, but because she really is falling in love with Naomi. And if she can't have her as a pet, or even as an equal, having her as a Mommy is the 3rd best option.

I'm not seeing that.  In Making the Best of It, I could tell Kimmy was in love with April, but here, not so much.

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'm not seeing that.  In Making the Best of It, I could tell Kimmy was in love with April, but here, not so much

I can see it, but it is very subtle, but it is there. And i think trip is right, she is falling in love and not even realizing it, and so is Naomi.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I can see it, but it is very subtle, but it is there. And i think trip is right, she is falling in love and not even realizing it, and so is Naomi.

I guess I will have to reread or pay closer attention.

21 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Just say it with me:  all Littles belong in diapers.

Honestly, to Sabrina, going back home and pretending she never met Naomi would be her 2nd best option, being a baby is like her 99th.  She's a dominant and her will is getting totally stepped on here, she's not a fan.

19 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I'm not seeing that.  In Making the Best of It, I could tell Kimmy was in love with April, but here, not so much.

Kimmy didn't love April at first, not in a romantic sense, but even from chapter 1 she felt comforted by her... love bloomed pretty quickly in that story :)

13 minutes ago, Aries said:

You also think that Naomi secretly wants to wear diapers :P

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I guess I will have to reread or pay closer attention.

Maybe they're right, maybe you're right - I won't say definitively... but I will say that Sabrina does not want to be in diapers.

30 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You also think that Naomi secretly wants to wear diapers :P

Your point? You have yet to completely destroy that idea, so it still stands. :P

31 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

but I will say that Sabrina does not want to be in diapers.

But Naomi secretly does.:roflmao:

43 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Honestly, to Sabrina, going back home and pretending she never met Naomi would be her 2nd best option, being a baby is like her 99th.  She's a dominant and her will is getting totally stepped on here, she's not a fan.

I didn’t say she enjoyed it. Just that she was coming to accept it. Is it ideal? No. Does she want to get away and never see Naomi again? Perhaps. But even if she did I don't think she'd ever fully get over Naomi. Even if she somehow found that Amazon Sub she's always wanted she'd always, deep down, wish it could've been Naomi.

16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I didn’t say she enjoyed it. Just that she was coming to accept it. Is it ideal? No. Does she want to get away and never see Naomi again? Perhaps. But even if she did I don't think she'd ever fully get over Naomi. Even if she somehow found that Amazon Sub she's always wanted she'd always, deep down, wish it could've been Naomi.

I think her desire to dominate would increase the longer she remains a diapered littler. The longer her will and freedom is removed the more and more she will yearn to feel in control again.

I didn't realize we could still see some of the original comments in Making the Best of It. That's cool.  It was after Part 18, that I knew how Kimmy felt.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I didn't realize we could still see some of the original comments in Making the Best of It. That's cool.  It was after Part 18, that I knew how Kimmy felt.

Most of them got destroyed - it seemed to depend on if the comments were long or short or if they quoted another comment.  I tried to fill in all the chapters and leave as much of the commentary intact.  That story is very special to me <3

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Do you have a new posting schedule yet?

For what?  This story?  Next chapter will be Monday - I have through Chapter 21 written, so if Maya doesn't write her part soon, we'll run out ;)  But I intend for us to post a new chapter each day next week.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

hunh?   you have other things you are posting right now?  I must be missing out.

Nope, that's why I was confused.  Although I did write Chapter 3 of Breaking the Girl yesterday...

Right.   You are just so honest, that confusion illuminated through the screen.

No pressures, but I'm in whenever.  I was really into that story, not like Aries was all crying and stuff cuz it didn't get more chapters, but I look forward to more. and the reposting as well.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Right.   You are just so honest, that confusion illuminated through the screen.

No pressures, but I'm in whenever.  I was really into that story, not like Aries was all crying and stuff cuz it didn't get more chapters, but I look forward to more. and the reposting as well.

My plan was honestly to go back to Vacation when this story was done, but everyone wanted Breaking the Girl so much... and I finally got past the scene that was giving me trouble.  It's flowing pretty well now, maybe in a few weeks I'll have enough to share.  No idea how big the story is going to be.

• Like 1