LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Now that Sabrina's been captured, and Naomi's intentions haven't changed, I'm pretty sure there's no hope for Sabrina. It'll have to be an outside force that changes Naomi's mind. Whether that change is just to treat Sabrina better or to outright let her go, who knows? What I do know is that I have no faith in Sabrina to escape without help. Hopefully Naomi eventually treats her well, cause Sabrina seems like she's going to be a pitiful mess after just a few days in diapers.

Great chapter, though! You could feel Naomi's predatory aura through the writing.

5 hours ago, thedman said:

So now we know what @bbykimmy 's report cards always looked like

Math: A+

Science: A+

The fancy computer stuff she does: A+

Writing Awesome Stories: A+

Potty Training: F

This made me laugh so hard I was glad I was wearing a diaper :P

5 hours ago, chansu ragedashi said:

@bbykimmy @KWOceans

HOLY COW!! That plot twist! Like many others I read "did you like my acting?" And I felt my stomach and jaw drop.

I thought the orajel paci story was cute (and a bit of a 'cute in a mean way' idea that im totally stealing for later XD)

I feel like this will be very similar cat-and-mouse game to 'Chasing Emily' for at least a few chapters to build up tension. Even though I know how these things typically go I'm rooting for Sabrina getting away with it!

You've both done it again and gotten me hooked on a story.

Wow, rooting for the Little :D  I guess you don't want to see her diapered, huh?  Or at least not for too long ;)

I'm glad you dropped in, chansu!  I was hoping you would <3

The orajel was fun, my mommy-type has done it to me twice now, it really does make talking funny - steal away, another mommy shared that trick with us at CAPCon ;)

I'm glad you're hooked yet again - who knows, maybe this will topple your favorite story?

4 hours ago, Jayme said:

Most of the comments that i have seen have expressed the same verbiage that I wanted to Express about the talent of these 2 fine writers. I don't want to repeat what others have said but the next few chapters should be an interesting read...

We are never going to complain about compliments, Jayme - it's okay if you're echoing another message, we're always happy to know that there's another person out there who's enjoying the story and wants to share their thoughts!  I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, Maya does predatory so well, I had a lot of fun playing this part out with her.

4 hours ago, Aries said:

I just can't wait fir the next few chapters, even though i am 100% sure tgey will destroy any of my versions of it, but i am also 100% sure that @bbykimmy and @KWOceans will make them way more interesting to read then i could come up with, but then again, my mind has been in the gutter since the very beginning and so my versions are sort if tainted i guess you could say lol

You'll come up with new dirty thoughts to take their place, I'm sure ;)

2 hours ago, widowmaker said:

I demand more chapters!  I want five chapters per day and I want them now!  lol.  Seriously though, great story!  I predict diapers and for a certain little and it will be interesting to see her try to escape the hole she dug for herself.  Going to be hard to run when your diaper is so thick you have to waddle or even crawl!  Even if she makes it home I see her new mommy using every trick in the book to keep her in diapers and in a nice new nursery.  Should be interesting to see how this plays out.  Thank you for a very interesting story!

We'd run out pretty quick at 5 chapters a day!  I think I finished chapter 19 in the original document, and there's quite a bit of story after that...

Diapers is a pretty safe prediction given the current predicament and the types of stories we both write ;)  It's what comes next that's the question :D 

1 hour ago, Lil_Eevee said:

.... A 20 min comment of praise and love and theory and references... All gone..... 

I'll try to recreate it later but the main points are:

Forking amazing chapter

Awesome comments 

What kind of mommy is Naomi? (Lisa? Or Wendy?) 

Please don't take our chapter's away cause Trip is wrong *tears up* don't punish us because of his mistake TT__TT..... Even if he may have a smaaaallllll point

Aww, sorry it eated your comment, I'm glad you decided to share some of that praise anyway!

What kind of mommy is she, indeed?  We'll find out more tomorrow - don't worry, it's my turn to post tomorrow!  I'm glad everyone enjoyed this one, Maya plays a pretty amazing Amazon and she did a great job writing this chapter.

1 hour ago, herezulo said:

Now that Sabrina's been captured, and Naomi's intentions haven't changed, I'm pretty sure there's no hope for Sabrina. It'll have to be an outside force that changes Naomi's mind. Whether that change is just to treat Sabrina better or to outright let her go, who knows? What I do know is that I have no faith in Sabrina to escape without help. Hopefully Naomi eventually treats her well, cause Sabrina seems like she's going to be a pitiful mess after just a few days in diapers.

Great chapter, though! You could feel Naomi's predatory aura through the writing.

Interesting analysis, I wonder what kind of outside force might sway Naomi's thinking... maybe she'll meet an Amazon submissive and decide to give it another try?

I agree that Maya really made that predatory feeling come to life in this one, it was such an interesting perspective change - we've basically gotten the dominant perspective for 4 chapters in a row now... but the shoe is on the other foot.  I wonder if Sabrina can take it as well as she can dish it out?

41 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Wow, rooting for the Little :D  I guess you don't want to see her diapered, huh?  Or at least not for too long ;)

i never said i wanted her to stay out of diapers forever, but it's no fun without Sabrina trying her best to oppose Naomi!

42 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm glad you're hooked yet again - who knows, maybe this will topple your favorite story?

that's gonna be really hard to beat! part of what made Making the best of it such a favorite of mine is that Kimmy went through so much, struggled with her identity and finally accepted where she belongs.

It has begun! Mortal Wombat!  Oh sorry got distracted there for a moment.  Good turning of the tables. Boy and how is this ever gonna be interesting Naomi knew the whole time because She had it all planned in advance. It almost serves as a bit of a commentary about net vs real life personas. Never assume you know what someone is all about based on their screen name alone. Keep it comin and I'll keep reading.  Oh I seem to remember Naomi in the diaper dimension being the same name as one of the characters on that show used to brainwash littles Naomi and Oliver.  Or that's just my paranoia induced by too much reading conspiracy stories.  Ah well sweet dreams  ;)

And now Naomi has turned it into a game...I see what you two are doing...Between this 'game' and Naomi's acting skills, now we have no idea what is going to her plan or not! You can keep us terrified over whether any break Sabrina might catch is really good for her, or a trap. What is real? Who is real? Are you real? Am I real? What even IS real, man?!?!:blink:

14 minutes ago, Jj7988582 said:

What is real? Who is real? Are you real? Am I real? What even IS real, man?!?!:blink:

The opposite of fake. I am. Yes. Maybe? You already asked that.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Fear ran rampant through Sabrina as the Amazon stripped her clothes away.  She tried desperately to conceal her naked body, but Naomi only laughed - the progressive talk had only been an act, behind all of that lurked a Amazon like any other - vicious, selfish, and conniving.  Tears stung her eyes as she wondered if the woman only opened her club to Littles to lure them in.  She had been talking to Naomi the entire time, telling what she thought was a fellow Little all of her deepest fantasies... but it had all been a trap.

"Now let's take care of your little accident - you need a bath," Naomi was gentle as she lifted Sabrina from the bed by the armpits.  Sabrina held tightly to the Amazon's wrists, afraid of falling as she was carried down the hall to a gleaming white bathroom, where she was set on her bottom on a soft run.  "Now don't go anywhere," Naomi teased, closing the door.  

Sabrina couldn't take it - she couldn't go quietly.  As Naomi bent over the tub and fiddled with the faucet, she grabbed the doorknob and turned it, running from the bathroom as quick as her Little legs would carry her.  She heard Naomi's thundering footsteps almost immediately and a scream ripped from her lips as she turned a corner, the stairs in sight... but a split second later, she was being lifted again and carried helplessly back to the bathroom.

"That's not how you're going to overpower me," Naomi laughed again.  "I'm much faster than you are, with your cute baby legs."

"No.. I was only going to take two days from you, I swear!  Not forever, I didn't want to hurt you!  Please!  Will you let me go after two days?" Sabrina pleaded as she was lowered gently into the tub.  She shivered, begging the Amazon as the tub filled, the water level rising until her toes were submerged.

"I already told you, sweetling," the Amazon chided as she tapped Sabrina gently on the nose with a fingertip.  "We'll play the game the same way we played it today. You're going to give me a day, and if you overpower me after that like I did you, I will let you walk away just like that, okie dokie? Those are the rules, we won't stray from them."

"But I was going to let you go tomorrow, you didn't have to overpower me - so that should be the rule, don't you think?"  Sabrina squirmed helplessly as Naomi began scrubbing her skin roughly, leaving it pink and irritated where she washed.  "I know what I did was wrong and I'm really sorry.  I never should have done it, it's wrong to take another person's will alway, please Naomi... please have mercy on me.  I don't want to be claimed.  You made me realize today that I want a willing partner more than anything!  I want to find an Amazon who wants to submit, I don't want it to be forced... I'm going to change the stories that I write!"

"Were you, Brie? Were you really?" Naomi carried on the conversation easily, her voice unbelieving as she poured water over the Little's head, soaking her hair.  "Can you look me in the eye and tell me that if more of that serum had been delivered to the doorstep this afternoon, or just never wore off, that you wouldn't have taken advantage of that? That you wouldn't have sought to prolong the experience given the opportunity? No, it's only because I had the power to stop you at any time that the game had a deadline of any sorts. I actually thought about it for a moment. Oh not in any true sense of reality, but it's in an Amazon's nature to sense the happy and sad in a Little, and you were enjoying yourself so much... the thought crossed my mind to just keep playing the game. If the serum never wore off, you'd be happy. But of course, it would be too difficult to keep such a ruse going and I've no real desire to engage for life either. Oh, perhaps now and again I might indulge you. Parts of today were fun. Other parts, I intend to pay you back for tenfold, as well."  Naomi winked, she had continued bathing Sabrina, shampooing her hair as she talked.  She took a moment to dump another pitcher of water in Sabrina's hair, rinsing her.

"I was!" Sabrina sputtered, wiping the water from her face.  "If it didn't wear off tomorrow, I was going to use your comm and dial one of your friends to come help you, I swear it!  The serum... I thought it was fun, but it's not what I want.  I want a partner who wants to submit to me.  I thought it would be enough to just get what I wanted with the serum, but it wasn't... I was going to go home and start a new site for Littles seeking Amazon submissive partners... I swear.  Naomi, please don't claim me, I don't want to be a baby!  I'm a dominant!"

"You'll be hard-pressed to find that, my darling. Amazon's aren't really wired that way. Sure you might find one or two willing to attempt it, to try it on for size, but I would be genuinely astounded if you found a long-term partner for that sort of game. Not that it matters. I want to keep you, so I'm going to. But don't worry, I'm going to take such good care of you," Naomi cooed, scooping the Little up from the water and rubbing their noses together. "Yes I am. Yes I am. Who's such a cute little girl? Is it you? I think it’s you! Now lets get this little pee pee princess dressed for bed, shall we?"

As the babytalk began, Sabrina's emotions overflowed - especially at the thought of being paid back tenfold for the indignities she had forced on Naomi - the spanking, forcing her to crawl, using her as furniture... and she bawled.  She sobbed, her whole body shaking with emotion as the Amazon wrapped her tightly in a towel the size of a comforter, carrying her away from the bathroom with no effort.

"Please," she sobbed, "I don't... want... " she couldn't even finish the sentence, it was just all too much.

"Hush now, it's okay. Brie, it's okay my darling, I promise you that it's okay. You're going to be spoiled rotten. You might find it's not completely so bad, my little girl. Let's take some deep breaths and relax. It's okay, you're okay," Naomi's voice was soothing as she laid Sabrina down on the bed, gently massaging the towel on her body to wick away the moisture. "Mommy is going to take good care of you, my sweet pea. Yes I am. Now how about we get some warm little jammies onto you, hmm? Would you like that? I bet you would, wouldn't you? We can't have this little baby getting cold now can we?"

Sabrina sniffled relaxed in the towel, trying to get her emotions under control again.  She took a few deep breaths as instructed, those breaths coming in shuddering gasps.  She began to calm down as Naomi stepped away... until she saw the diaper.

It was light pink, with tiny red hearts all over the front... it was the stuff of nightmares.  Naomi approached her, unflinching as she unfolded the diaper and removed the towel from around Sabrina's body, grabbing both of her ankles with one hand and lifting the Little's legs easily, sliding the diaper under her bottom.

"No!" Sabrina screamed, thrashing with all her might and pushing her hands against the Amazon's face in a desperate attempt to escape.  "No!  No diaper!"  She knew that once a Little was in one of those, it was over - no Little came back from that, not in the movies.  She was frantic and feral, giving the escape attempt every ounce of her remaining energy.

Suddenly, the Amazon's gigantic body was lowering on top of Sabrina's, Naomi's mostly-bare flesh against her own nakedness.  It wasn't a violent move, the Amazon simply pinned her easily, the softness of the diaper under her bottom and the crinkle of the plastic covering terrifying Sabrina as Naomi held her bodily to it.  Sabrina thrashed again, wiggling and squirming, but it was no use - she couldn't move the Amazon.  She was trapped, stuck, helpless.  All she could do was lay there and wait.  Which Naomi did - Sabrina tried three more times, twisting and turning, trying to get on her belly so she could try to crawl away, but it was futile.  Naomi was too big, too strong - she wasn't even trying, she was simply laying atop her.

"Calm down, it's okay," Naomi soothed after the third round of struggling had ceased, stroking the Little's wet hair and the side of her face. "You're okay. Deep breaths, Brie, it's okay," her voice was gentle but Sabrina wasn't soothed... but she was surprised when Naomi's lips pressed against her own unexpectedly, in a small, chaste kiss. "I'm not going to hurt you, Brie, not truly. Can you try to relax for mommy please?"

"Please let me go, Naomi... please... I don't want this... " Sabrina begged, her energy somewhat sapped by the unexpected kiss.

"No," the Amazon said sternly, that one word deciding Sabrina's fate. "I've waited quite a while, Brie. And it's always been you that I've wanted. I have no intention of turning away from that now. I want you, sweet girl, and only you. It's your destiny to be here with me, and I'm going to see you follow that through. This is where you belong and it's where you're going to stay. Now take a deep breath and relax, because we're not moving until you do. It's time to stop worrying about what you already know you can't change, and focus on the things that you can. If you throw another fit, I'm going to have to punish you, so what's it going to be?"

"It was a trap," Sabrina whispered, "you... you knew I'd fall for it.  You knew I couldn't resist my fantasy and then you'd have me... for all your talk about wanting to save Littles... I never had a chance, did I?"  Sabrina closed her eyes and scrunched her face, waiting.

"No," the Amazon confirmed. "But it wasn't all just talk either. I really am saving you, sweetheart. You know that our society isn't as Little friendly as it advertises. They look for reasons to squeeze the life and rebellion out of you. And you, my little spitfire, caught the attention of the wrong people. They would have happily taken action, taken you, drugged you up to your little eyeballs, and shipped you off to Catalon or Eire, sold you in a pet store to live your days out with whoever paid the highest price. But I don't intend to drug you - not permanently at least - so you really are much safer here. Are you calm now? Can I get you dressed or do you need a moment more?"

"I'm calm," she whispered, feeling exhausted and ready for sleep - she had been sleepy before Naomi had sprung the whole surprise, before she'd cried until her body shook.  "Please don't diaper me.  I'll stay with you, I'll be yours just... not that."  She didn't fully believe that she had been in danger, she trusted that the law would protect her against people who would silence her just because she wrote stories that they didn't like... Naomi was lying.

"You're asking me not to diaper you when you just released your bladder all over my sheets," Naomi replied flatly. "This is the second accident you've had in my presence. Sorry, sweetheart, but for most Littles, diapers are part of the deal even if they don't have bladder troubles.  With you, it's going to have to be a guarantee. Sheets wash, yes, but I do like my furniture to be pee free." 

The weight lifted from Sabrina's body slowly - she didn't try to escape, she wasn't ready to be punished.  Her breath quick, seizing in her chest, she squeezed her eyes shut as cold powder sprinkled on her nethers.  She tried to pretend she was somewhere else - anywhere else - as Naomi lifted the front of the diaper between her legs, wrapping it around her.  She heard the rip of the tapes, and then the pressure on her crotch as the Amazon sealed the diaper closed, trapping her.  Sabrina knew that Amazons had spent years and countless amounts of money perfecting their babying technology - she wouldn't be able to remove those tapes, she wouldn't be able to wriggle out of the plastic prison.  She was trapped.  A tear slid down her cheek.

"See? It's not so bad," Naomi's voice said soothingly in the dark of Sabrina's closed eyes.  She felt a gentle kiss on her forehead.  When she opened her eyes again, Naomi was smiling warmly down at her.  "There we go. Such a brave little girl. Come on now, let’s get you into jammies. I'll let you pick. Would you like a sleeper or a nightie, baby?"

Jump to Chapter 12!

• Like 8
22 hours ago, KWOceans said:

I’ll give you some special rules. If you manage to overpower me or escape me and make it back to your apartment, you go free. But you have to give at least a day, just like I did.

I don't see a way for her to overpower her, so escape is the only way.  How would a Little escape an Amazon, especially one who is fired up after the indignities she suffered?

Her best bet would be get out while Naomi is asleep, but also wondering if Naomi is going to bind her legs or anything like that, or does she have a nursery already established?

But ... But Sabrina never diapered Naomi so it not fair that Naomi diapered Sabrina, it's just not.

28 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Oh, perhaps now and again I might indulge you. Parts of today were fun

Ok, my mind is in the gutter again lol.

29 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You'll be hard-pressed to find that, my darling. Amazon's aren't really wired that way. Sure you might find one or two willing to attempt it, to try it on for size, but I would be genuinely astounded if you found a long-term partner for that sort of game.

Mmm i wonder if they end up running into one or two, there has to be a submissive Amazon, even if they are only submissive to another Amazon, but they should still exist.

10 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I don't see a way for her to overpower her, so escape is the only way.  How would a Little escape an Amazon, especially one who is fired up after the indignities she suffered?

Her best bet would be get out while Naomi is asleep, but also wondering if Naomi is going to bind her legs or anything like that, or does she have a nursery already established?

Good questions - Sabrina doesn't know if there is a nursery or not, she stopped her search as soon as she found a bedroom!  If only she had thought to look, she might have been able to escape before Naomi "came to"!  :O

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

But ... But Sabrina never diapered Naomi so it not fair that Naomi diapered Sabrina, it's just not.

Mmm i wonder if they end up running into one or two, there has to be a submissive Amazon, even if they are only submissive to another Amazon, but they should still exist.

I promise you that there are submissive Amazons, and there are even some Amazons who want to be submissive to a Little - it takes all kinds :) 

I seriously have to commend @KWOceans on making Naomi predatory, yet still sweet & gentle. Most Amazons probably would've spanked, gagged, restrained, and drugged the Little by now after all her frantic attempts to escape and fight back. But Naomi just held the Little down and let her come to the conclusion naturally--that there was no chance of fighting this--and let her resign herself to it.

As for @bbykimmy You did a very good at conveying Saberina's absolute terror. Especially at the diaper. You established that if you're a Little diapers meant a complete loss of freedom. Once you were taped up, that was it. You're done for. We here in America & other free nations don't really have anything to compare that to. Aside from maybe the death penalty? And you really made us feel like that's what Saberina saw this as: the death of her freedom; of life as she knows it.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I seriously have to commend @KWOceans on making Naomi predatory, yet still sweet & gentle. Most Amazons probably would've spanked, gagged, restrained, and drugged the Little by now after all her frantic attempts to escape and fight back. But Naomi just held the Little down and let her come to the conclusion naturally--that there was no chance of fighting this--and let her resign herself to it.

As for @bbykimmy You did a very good at conveying Saberina's absolute terror. Especially at the diaper. You established that if you're a Little diapers meant a complete loss of freedom. Once you were taped up, that was it. You're done for. We here in America & other free nations don't really have anything to compare that to. Aside from maybe the death penalty? And you really made us feel like that's what Saberina saw this as: the death of her freedom; of life as she knows it.

Thanks Trip!  I thiiiiiink Maya got the bodily pinning down idea from my mommy - I'm actually pretty small, I'm 5'5" and I weigh about 120 lbs.  My mommy is bigger and stronger than I am by a fair margin.  This is actually a thing she does to me.  When I get fussy, she will literally shove me down on the bed and lay on top of me, and there is nothing I can do to escape, I've tried (well, I haven't tried actually hurting her, y'know, but I'd never do that).  The helpless feeling you get from knowing you can't escape while still being completely safe is divine.

The fun part about writing the Little perspective is conveying that fear but not making it unpleasant for the reader.  It's still a fetish for me, I deeply enjoy both the thrill of that fear and the wonderful feelings of a soft, thick, comfy diaper... like the one I'm wearing right now ;)

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

like the one I'm wearing right now ;)

Of course you are, we are very aware of how untrustworthy you are when it comes to using the big girl potty and that your mommy has already decided that you just can't go without diapers. :P

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I promise you that there are submissive Amazons, and there are even some Amazons who want to be submissive to a Little - it takes all kinds :)

I am sure there are, since i made sure of it in my story. :roflmao:

2 hours ago, Jj7988582 said:

And now Naomi has turned it into a game...I see what you two are doing...Between this 'game' and Naomi's acting skills, now we have no idea what is going to her plan or not! You can keep us terrified over whether any break Sabrina might catch is really good for her, or a trap. What is real? Who is real? Are you real? Am I real? What even IS real, man?!?!:blink:

I'm glad you stopped in to read the story, thanks for leaving a comment <3

It was so much fun to share only Sabrina's perspective during the day of domination, and to only show Naomi's perspective for a chapter when the tables turned.  Maya and I had a delightful time writing it, I'm glad to hear you're not sure where we are going to go next.

I always liken my stories to a roller coaster - we're going to go on some twists and turns, and it's the most fun when you're not sure what's coming next :D

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Kimmy, are you really 5'5"?

Those are really my stats - I'm a fairly small person, most all of my friends are either bigger or taller than me (or both).  Good thing I'm a Little, I guess?  :D

42 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Sabrina doesn't know if there is a nursery or not, she stopped her search as soon as she found a bedroom!  If only she had thought to look, she might have been able to escape before Naomi "came to"

Yeah, I'm ready for the next chapter!

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Tomorrow, my dear Ellie <3

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:i am going back to bed then, from now on i will just wake up long enough to read the story and make my comments and back to sleep i go.

Guest KWOceans
56 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

:O  Bind her legs? Torment her in such ways? *Scoffs* Well, I never.....I write only the sweetest and kindest of amazons, not a cruel or predatory bone in their bodies. Just big mommy types that want to show a little in love. I could never harm a Little, not even give a spanking, I assure you :P 

As for the nursery, that actually happens to be one of my favorite things. Ask Kimmy and Kali (Mcraft's online alias), I LOVE designing elaborate and pretty nurseries. Though, somehow, I don't think any will ever top that first magical forest theme I did for the first play Kimmy and I ever did. I should post the description here sometime. 

53 minutes ago, Aries said:

Of course it's in the gutter again *Eyeroll* did it ever LEAVE the gutter, naughty Little boy? I'm starting to think you really do need to spend some time in chastity and sissy attire. Maybe that will remind you of your place Little one. Kali, be a dear and fetch my the spare chastity cage and mommy's paddle, okay? ;) 

51 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

What's the fun in doing the typical Amazon, Trip? :P I actually enjoy this type the most. Tender and gentle for the most part, but also slightly predatory and more than willing to play games with a Little's mind. And Kimmy's definitely done a good job with Sabrina. She's a delightful character. 

47 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Thanks Trip!  I thiiiiiink Maya got the bodily pinning down idea from my mommy - I'm actually pretty small, I'm 5'5" and I weigh about 120 lbs.  My mommy is bigger and stronger than I am by a fair margin.  This is actually a thing she does to me.  When I get fussy, she will literally shove me down on the bed and lay on top of me, and there is nothing I can do to escape, I've tried (well, I haven't tried actually hurting her, y'know, but I'd never do that).  The helpless feeling you get from knowing you can't escape while still being completely safe is divine.

The fun part about writing the Little perspective is conveying that fear but not making it unpleasant for the reader.  It's still a fetish for me, I deeply enjoy both the thrill of that fear and the wonderful feelings of a soft, thick, comfy diaper... like the one I'm wearing right now ;)

Wrong there, Kimmy, darling. Your mommy has given me several ideas, but that's not one of them. I've enjoyed the tender overpowering style for quite a while, with Amazon's using their body weight and strength against a Little, especially to calm a fit. I've done it before like we did with Sabrina, but also with bear hugs and cradled against a chest and made immobile that way. It's a fun element to play with, I enjoy it alot, but I've been enjoying it before hearing about you and your mommy utilizing it. I kinda wish I could do it to Kali, but I'm of the tall and twig-like body type, so I don't think I have the strength to properly pin another adult. Not completely, anyways, and not without some struggle.

45 minutes ago, Aries said:

Of course you are, we are very aware of how untrustworthy you are when it comes to using the big girl potty and that your mommy has already decided that you just can't go without diapers. :P

I am sure there are, since i made sure of it in my story. :roflmao:

Yup. Anyone who thinks Kimmy has any adulting capacity is kidding themselves. That one's a brat through and through, so she'll stamp her feet and try to convince you, but leave her undiapered for five minutes and you'll have at least three puddles throughout the house. If I ever find myself babysitting, I know not to even take eyes off her for a minute, else she'll probably find a way to burn the house down, the naughty little trouble maker. 

44 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Kimmy, are you really 5'5"?

Yup. She's a tiny little squirt. It's very fitting that the littlest of littles also actually physically IS Little, don't you think? :P 

19 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Yeah, I'm ready for the next chapter!

You'll have to wait until tomorrow. :P We don't give out extra chapters here....well, Kimmy can sometimes be flattered or bullied into it, but it's my turn to post and I'm not so easily swayed. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Aries said:

:crying-baby-smiley-emoticon:i am going back to bed then, from now on i will just wake up long enough to read the story and make my comments and back to sleep i go.

I know Littles need lots of sleep, but it's not appropriate to sleep all your days away, Aries. I really think maybe Auntie Maya needs to come set you straight. I'm sure a week next to Kali will teach you to be a good Little boy....or a good Little girl, by time I'm done with you. :P 

I do enjoy stamping my feet - I've actually done full blown laying-on-the-ground and yelling "It's Not Fair!" tantrums before, it's one of my favorite things <3

15 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

What's the fun in doing the typical Amazon, Trip? :P I actually enjoy this type the most. Tender and gentle for the most part, but also slightly predatory and more than willing to play games with a Little's mind. 

Naomi, as a character, has something to offer to all readers. She's sweet and gentle for those on the softer side of the spectrum but she's also predatory and merciless towards her prey for those who like the rough stuff.

I don't necessarily agree with all of Naomi's motivations, but I do find her methods more palatable than a lot of Doms both inside the Diaper Dimension and out. If there has to be one "winner" in this story I have to side with Naomi.

Guest KWOceans
8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

so how tall are you, Maya?

Well, given that I've been measured and given three different heights by the same doctor on separate occasions, and not in any order that makes it like I just grew a bit, I'm going to stamp right in the middle and say 5'10, because I've been told 5'11, then 5'9, and then 5'10 the last time. So I dunno. XD. Between 5'9 and 5'10 for sure though. 

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I do enjoy stamping my feet - I've actually done full blown laying-on-the-ground and yelling "It's Not Fair!" tantrums before, it's one of my favorite things <3

Of course you have. You're the brat of brats. I doubt there's any competition for you. :P 

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Naomi, as a character, has something to offer to all readers. She's sweet and gentle for those on the softer side of the spectrum but she's also predatory and merciless towards her prey for those who like the rough stuff.

I don't necessarily agree with all of Naomi's motivations, but I do find her methods more palatable than a lot of Doms both inside the Diaper Dimension and out. If there has to be one "winner" in this story I have to side with Naomi.

Naomi's been a really fun character, and I'm glad you're rooting for her. She kind of a 'down the middle' Amazon with attributes from both sides of the spectrum. 

Nothing is sweeter than a tantrum followed by my kachan slowly reaching for her paddle after I say "NO!"  and then switch to a meek, timid, "no thank you... "

It's delightful and I get to live it <3

9 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Well, given that I've been measured and given three different heights by the same doctor on separate occasions, and not in any order that makes it like I just grew a bit, I'm going to stamp right in the middle and say 5'10, because I've been told 5'11, then 5'9, and then 5'10 the last time. So I dunno. XD. Between 5'9 and 5'10 for sure though. 

Probably your shoes caused the difference.

Trip made a commitment up above.