LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Well, in my imagination, Naomi got her spandex shorts all wet during her spanking. And she so wished Sabrina had brought some Amazon sized diapered fir her to potty in, instead of the yucky yard

Ooh so wonderfully twisted winds this roller coaster of a story!  Felt my tummy drop at that last line. And here..we..go!

13 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Well sure, in an Amazon house - she's perfectly capable of doing all of those things in her own apartment.  If she had video, it would be of Naomi being humiliated over and over, crawling about and being fed like a pet.

I won't say whether or not there were cameras, but I don't think that would be sufficient evidence in Allemagne.

I just want to say, I'm sorry if this is nitpicky. If Naomi did have cameras in her house, though, wouldn't footage Sabrina injecting Naomi with some sort of solution be evidence? That could be construed as assault. Would Allemagne laws allow Naomi to forcefully adopt Sabrina if she committed a crime against her?

If that's what Naomi really wants, she could probably accomplish it. Her internal dialogue from chapter 2 suggests that it's what she wants, but what if that's changed while we've been seeing things from Sabrina's point of view? I noticed that the tags for this story are "domination" and "bdsm". If Sabrina really gets caught here and subjected to a babyfied life that she struggles against and despises, I imagine "dark" would be a tag too. Maybe Naomi liked serving Sabrina? Maybe she voluntarily lets Sabrina be her mistress? There's even the possibility that Naomi blackmailes Sabrina into a switch-type relationship. A couple days with Sabrina as the baby, then a couple days with Naomi as the slave. Or maybe I'm wrong, and Naomi somehow gets Sabrina.

Sorry again if this was pedantic or nitpicky. There's so many ways this story could go, some more out there than others. It's a very good story. KWOceans and bbykimmy are such great writers!

4 hours ago, herezulo said:

If that's what Naomi really wants, she could probably accomplish it. Her internal dialogue from chapter 2 suggests that it's what she wants, but what if that's changed while we've been seeing things from Sabrina's point of view?

Nothing has changed in my opinion, except that Sabrina has taken her desires to such an absurd extent that Naomi is probably taking this *personal* right now.  Even is she had a camera, Naomi would probably not show it as it would make her look foolish.  She's not foolish, she's *letting* Sabrina dig her own hole. Now she is getting ready to Pounce.  She actually has pounced.  Wish we could see the results, but will have to wait.  To me, Sabrina is a silly Little, destined for you know what.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, babyluv13 said:

Ooh so wonderfully twisted winds this roller coaster of a story!  Felt my tummy drop at that last line. And here..we..go!

YAY!  I love that feeling, Maya is good at making me feel that feeling, that squirmy in your tummy feeling.  Her dominating Amazon characters are really dominating.

7 hours ago, herezulo said:

I just want to say, I'm sorry if this is nitpicky. If Naomi did have cameras in her house, though, wouldn't footage Sabrina injecting Naomi with some sort of solution be evidence? That could be construed as assault. Would Allemagne laws allow Naomi to forcefully adopt Sabrina if she committed a crime against her?

If that's what Naomi really wants, she could probably accomplish it. Her internal dialogue from chapter 2 suggests that it's what she wants, but what if that's changed while we've been seeing things from Sabrina's point of view? I noticed that the tags for this story are "domination" and "bdsm". If Sabrina really gets caught here and subjected to a babyfied life that she struggles against and despises, I imagine "dark" would be a tag too. Maybe Naomi liked serving Sabrina? Maybe she voluntarily lets Sabrina be her mistress? There's even the possibility that Naomi blackmailes Sabrina into a switch-type relationship. A couple days with Sabrina as the baby, then a couple days with Naomi as the slave. Or maybe I'm wrong, and Naomi somehow gets Sabrina.

Sorry again if this was pedantic or nitpicky. There's so many ways this story could go, some more out there than others. It's a very good story. KWOceans and bbykimmy are such great writers!

Well, if you're nitpicking at all, you're nitpicking speculation, sooo... :D  Cameras have not been mentioned in the story at all, you have to take anything I say in the comments with a grain of salt.  I never outright lie, but I will intentionally misdirect or toss out some red herrings (like all the "What if a friend comes over?") to get peoples' brains spinning :)

I do tend to adjust tags as the story goes on, I don't think it deserves a dark tag at this point, dark would mean that I expect the chapter/story to have some potentially icky feelings for readers, and I try to be good about trigger warnings at the beginnings of chapters.  I don't know if Sofia is reading this one, but if collars actually show up, I'll put a "trigger warning: collars" at the top because I know she's triggered by that.  Better safe than sorry with trigger warnings, I want my readers to feel safe and be able to avoid a chapter if it's going to be too much for them.

When "Best of It" went really dark, I gave some pretty big warnings, including a "STOP HERE" - if this one goes dark, everyone will be warned ahead of time.

3 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Nothing has changed in my opinion, except that Sabrina has taken her desires to such an absurd extent that Naomi is probably taking this *personal* right now.  Even is she had a camera, Naomi would probably not show it as it would make her look foolish.  She's not foolish, she's *letting* Sabrina dig her own hole. Now she is getting ready to Pounce.  She actually has pounced.  Wish we could see the results, but will have to wait.  To me, Sabrina is a silly Little, destined for you know what.

:D I love your analysis - you're spot on, Naomi wouldn't have a camera in this spot, or at least she wouldn't admit to it - she'd lose too much face.  I can't wait to share the pounce :D

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

she'd lose too much face.  I can't wait to share the pounce :D

Not sure if losing face is a good term in this instance. Maybe lost to many clothing or maybe lost the color in her butt cheeks as they turned red during the spanking. Ok, i really just wantrd to make everyone picture those parts again, so my mind isn't the onlyone that's in the gutter. :roflmao:

Jaw drop...  kinda thought that her online “friend” was Naomi.  Now I’m wondering if this is Naomi’s secret fantasy.  Might make for a symbiotic relationship.  Naomi gets to adopt a little but gets to be that little’s submissive.

6 hours ago, Marcorpsdoc said:

Jaw drop...  kinda thought that her online “friend” was Naomi.  Now I’m wondering if this is Naomi’s secret fantasy.  Might make for a symbiotic relationship.  Naomi gets to adopt a little but gets to be that little’s submissive.

Maybe she is... maybe the serum wore off early and she's just been acting since?

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Maybe she is... maybe the serum wore off early and she's just been acting since?

Maybe monday needs to hurry up and get here so we can find out :ninja:

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Maybe monday needs to hurry up and get here so we can find out :ninja:

I second that. I propose we start a petition for Time to fast forward to Monday. :D

On 6/2/2018 at 7:52 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

I second that. I propose we start a petition for Time to fast forward to Monday. :D

Your petition was approved, but it took about a day.

21 hours ago, BabyGamer said:

I would rather enjoy the rest of my weekend thanks! 

I hope you did!  I got to play some Magic: the Gathering Arena :D  I finally got accepted into the closed beta <3

11 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Holy moly!!! Did not see that coming!!

Bwa ha ha!  I'm glad you're enjoying it, thanks for commenting! <3

I'm sure we'll post the next chapter today, it's Maya's turn - I just haven't heard from her yet today.

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Your petition was approved, but it took about a day.

Drat!

13 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm sure we'll post the next chapter today, it's Maya's turn - I just haven't heard from her yet today.

*Climbs tallest mountain and screams*

MAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a doc appointment today, but i will be checking here or my email hoping to see a new chapter and if i don't see one before i go to bed i will throw a tantrum and cry myself to sleep. :P

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

I hope you did!  I got to play some Magic: the Gathering Arena :D  I finally got accepted into the closed beta <3

Oh yeah, got some PUBG in Smite in, had a bbq with my wife, good times for all! how the the beta?

Guest KWOceans

CHAPTER TEN

“What do you think of my acting skills?” The words rolled off Naomi’s tongue easily and a childlike glee rose in her as she watched the Little freeze in place. Sabrina’s cheeks were still filled with that most recent bite of cake. The sight made Naomi laugh, the Little looked like a greedy chipmunk that had stuffed its pouches with too many nuts.  Honestly, she marvelled, how could anyone consider this Little a dominant when she looks so much like a child? Even though she hadn’t moved from her kneeling position, Naomi had shed her false submissive aura, a snake slithering from an old skin grown too small - her natural dominance and grace resurfacing with a vengeance.

“Wha…What?” Sabrina managed to stutter out. Her mouth fell open for a moment, revealing half chewed chocolate, before she gulped and began to cough. Naomi tensed, ready to pat the girl’s back if she choked, but the girl recovered after a few quick moments.

“After this performance,” Naomi’s didn’t bother disguising the malice in her voice, “I really think I have a chance of making something of myself if the whole nightclub thing doesn’t work out. What do you think?” Her lips pulled into a wide grin, revealing her gleaming teeth. She slowly rose to full height to tower over the brat still lying stunned atop her sheets. With her emotions on full display, Naomi could almost read the girl like one of her online stories. The shock etched into the frown twitching on her lips, the way her eyebrows slumped down as she clearly tried to process what had changed.

It finally seemed to click - Sabrina’s eyes widened then, seeming to have expanded to cover half her face and her mouth fell open once more.

“Naomi… Naomi, I, that is, this… it isn’t what it looks like?” she attempted. “I can explain?”

Naomi quirked an eyebrow, waiting patiently. She was in no rush, and instead relishing in the Little’s discomfort.

“Oh jeez… Naomi, I’m so sorry,” the child hung her head, caught. “You weren’t supposed to know. It was supposed to last forty-eight hours and you were never supposed to remember any of it. I did feel guilty giving you that serum, but I just wanted to feel powerful for once. It was wrong, I can understand if you hate me. I’ll umm, I’ll just go.”  Sabrina moved to slide off the bed, shrinking away from the Amazon.

Naomi allowed the child to stand, but dropped an arm in front of her to cut off her escape attempt.

“I think you have misunderstood the situation, Sabrina, darling,” Naomi smiled. She placed two fingers on Sabrina’s chest and gave the girl a small shove. That small amount of force, that tiny effort was enough to send her little body flailing back on her butt. Naomi slid up onto the corner of the bed, her muscles coiled and legs curled beneath her as she looked down on the object of her attention. “The serum didn’t ‘wear off’ because there was nothing to wear off. I have been aware from the start,” Naomi stated, reaching out to stroke the side of the girl’s face, once, before she retracted her hand. “There was no serum, no drug. Nothing more than a bit of saline dyed pink. This was all just a game, sweetheart. An elaborate test - you chose to play, and you failed quite exquisitely. And now, Sabrina, it’s my turn to play.”

Naomi’s grin returned, her eyes gleaming with excitement. She slid up the bed, crawling over top of the child’s body, not unlike what the girl had done to her a few hours prior. She felt lithe and powerful as a jungle cat, and when she reached Sabrina’s face, she lowered her head so their noses almost touched. Naomi’s hair fell in waves around them, blocking out the rest of the world. It was just the two of them. Predator and prey, and Sabrina looked like such an appealing morsel.

“And I promise you that I won’t fail.”  Naomi could practically hear the Little’s heartbeat thudding loudly in her chest.

“Wh-what?” the girl whimpered. Oh she tried to sound tough, to cling to some last scrap of power and dignity, but it all fell apart when her voice cracked. “No. No, that’s not right. I-I got the serum from Rebel. It should have worked. How would…”

Her pathetic stammering was intoxicating. She’d been waiting to see the girl’s face when she finally figured it out all day long.  It had taken immense willpower not to laugh outright as the Little trotted around, pretending to be dominant.  When Sabrina had decided to spank her, it had taken absolutely all of her her energy not to grab the girl and turn her over her knee right then.  Only the anticipated delight and desire for this moment had kept her playing the game through each indignity Sabrina ‘forced’ on her.

“Keep going,” she prompted. “You’re almost there. You’re a smart girl, I’m sure you can figure it out. You got the vial from Rebel, but it was always just a harmless bit of saline fluid. Why would she give you a dud? How did we end up here? Who,” Naomi added when it didn’t seem to sink in fully. “Is Tiny Rebel Four?”

When Naomi spoke the full version of the username, it finally seemed to click together in Sabrina’s mind and a delightful mask of horror and fear overtook her face.

“You! You’re Rebel. You were Rebel all along? You’ve read all my stories? Then you know…” Sabrina showed off one of a Little’s many amusing talents. She flushed a deep hue of crimson, and not just her cheeks, but all the way down her neck as well.

“That’s right, sweetheart,” Naomi bit back a squeal of glee at the sight. She was becoming deliriously giddy at the unfolding events. “I was Rebel all along. I told you, this was just a test. You didn’t pass, and now you have to face the consequences of your failure.” Naomi winked at the girl, her smile widening further and taking on a hungry appearance.

“Naomi, I’m sorry. I wouldn’t have tried to hurt you, surely you know that? It was just supposed to be some harmless fun. I’m sorry. Please let me go,” Sabrina begged, and Naomi wasn’t sure she’d ever heard a more beautiful sound. The child had grown frantic and began to squirm, trying to crawl out from under Naomi. Not that it took much, Naomi wasn’t holding her down.  Naomi chuckled, more than a little amused at the girl’s attempts. They were in vain, however, and easily thwarted as she reached out and grasped the girl by the ankle. Slowly, she dragged her back, pinning her down with one hand, the other still a vise around her ankle.

“Not so fast, sweetheart,” Naomi purred. “Like I said, this was all a test. If you had chosen to refuse Rebel’s offer or not use the serum, you would have proven yourself a proper member of society. There are a lot of people with ruffled feathers about your stories, both as LittleDomme and as Sabrina Weber - the only real name on that book, my dear. Many of them are in positions of power and would see you drugged and silenced. So I set this little test up for you, to see if you could be trusted.” Naomi leaned in close once more. “But you failed, little girl, you can’t.  And I’m sure you know what comes next.” With glee, Naomi curled her fingers around the hem of the Little’s dress and whipped it off the small body in one fluid motion. “It’s a pity, really. You did look very beautiful in this...  but you won’t be needing it now, or ever again, really.”

“No!” Sabrina’s scream ripped through the room, revealing a mighty set of lungs on such a small creature. She squirmed and kicked in Naomi’s grasp. “You can’t do this,” she wailed. “I’m a productive member of society, self sufficient. The law says I have to be unable to support myself, and I have a job. You can’t claim me.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Sabrina. You’re a criminal.  You assaulted me.  You attempted to drug me, manipulate me, and take advantage of me in my own home,” Naomi began listing off Sabrina’s crimes on one hand. “You sought to strip me of my free will and basic rights, even if just temporarily, and you took photos of these offenses and posted them on a public forum without my consent - I heard the chime your comm made when you posted that photo.  We both know that if I press charges, you have no chance of escaping prison. And I’m sure you’re well aware of what happens to Littles in prison.” Smug satisfaction grew in Naomi as she watched Sabrina’s former blush and rosy hues of anger fade into the dull ashen tones of unrequited fear. “I’m doing you a favor, sweetheart. Really. You ought to thank me.”

“Please. Please don’t do this, I’m sorry.” Sabrina’s head tossed back and forth as she strained beneath Naomi, trying futilly with every ounce of strength in her Little body to break the grip, to slip away, to escape… but eventually her strained grunts and screams died down to a mere whimper, slipping between grit teeth. Tears brimmed in Sabrina’s eyes, but Naomi had hardened her heart to the sadness she knew was coming.

“Don’t do what? Don’t take away your freedom and right to choose? Don’t make you take on a role you don’t want? Sweet darling, isn’t that exactly what you just attempted to do to me?” At this point, Naomi was ready to move on, and unbuckled the girl’s bra, tossing the garment away, causing the fabric the Little used to give the appearance of round breasts to tumble to the comforter, a fresh blush springing anew to her cheeks.  Naomi only smirked. “Besides, this is the natural order, a Little belonging to an Amazon. I want to keep you, Brie sweetie, so I’m going to. But I’ll tell you what, since we have been playing a game, I’ll give you some special rules. If you manage to overpower me or escape me and make it back to your apartment, you go free. But you have to give at least a day, just like I did. I’m going to enjoy breaking you, Sabrina. Playing your little game has been entirely worth it.” Naomi knew that the girl had no real hope, the rules were just to keep her trying, the struggle was delicious.  Her hands moved down, slipping into the waistband of the Little’s panties. “I’m going to take these off, it’s the last time you’ll ever wear them. Mommy has thicker undergarments and cuter clothes for you from now on,” she purred in Sabrina’s ear.

“N-No,” Sabrina’s voice was choked this time and tears ran freely down her cheeks. “Naomi, please, no.  Not that… oh no… ” The girl’s wide eyes betrayed another emotion, humiliation, as her tiny body finally seemed to give out under the fear and stress - and the warm hissing sound that followed brought a bigger smile to Naomi’s face. She couldn’t have cared less about the sheets right then, they could be easily washed later. Somehow, the Little’s accident was just a cherry atop a nearly perfect treat. How poetic, how fitting that the Little should wet herself just as Naomi spoke of her needing diapers.

“Oh yes,” Naomi responded. Her voice was barely a whisper and her cheek brushed Sabrina’s as she got even closer. “Get ready, my beautiful pet,” she warned, using the same term that Sabrina had earlier today. She relished the sound of the words and the feel of Sabrina’s body trembling beneath her, the surge of her own power and joy. Oh yes, it was all worth it. Every last indignity, crawling on the hard floor, even taking that spoon... which I definitely get you back for. It was all worth it. “Because the game has officially begun.”

Sabrina will have her day i am sure, if she didn't then this story would pretty much end in another chapter or two. That and i bet Naomi will lay thete that night thinking about the spanking Sabrina gave her and how much more it turned her on then when she gave Sabrina her spanking. She will come to realize she does not know what she truely wants and ends up letting Sabrina win this next round, if for anything just so they can keep playing the game.

For some reason I couldn’t help but equate this scene to the scene in the 2nd Hobbit movie where Bilbo first meets the great dragon Smaug. I clearly saw the same predatory look in Naomi's eyes, her smooth motions as she moved around the bed to cut Saberina off, the camera following Naomi from just behind Saberina's shoulder.

It was glorious! :) Well worth the wait.

16 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Could Sabrina be up to the challenge?  So far, I would say not.

Of course she's up to the challenge, she's a strong, independent Little who don't need no Amazon.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

Sabrina will have her day i am sure, if she didn't then this story would pretty much end in another chapter or two. That and i bet Naomi will lay thete that night thinking about the spanking Sabrina gave her and how much more it turned her on then when she gave Sabrina her spanking. She will come to realize she does not know what she truely wants and ends up letting Sabrina win this next round, if for anything just so they can keep playing the game.

I think she might lay there thinking about the spanking, but perhaps not for the same reason you're imagining...

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

For some reason I couldn’t help but equate this scene to the scene in the 2nd Hobbit movie where Bilbo first meets the great dragon Smaug. I clearly saw the same predatory look in Naomi's eyes, her smooth motions as she moved around the bed to cut Saberina off, the camera following Naomi from just behind Saberina's shoulder.

All she has to do is overpower Naomi, that should be a snap, right?  Just like Bilbo overpowered Smaug.

53 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

Oh yeah, got some PUBG in Smite in, had a bbq with my wife, good times for all! how the the beta?

It's fun - I'm F2P, I haven't paid money for Magic cards since the Alliance set (that was a looooooong time ago).  It feels good to get 3 packs on daily quests alone, and the starter decks are strong enough to win with.  It's fun :D  I only got to play 6-7 matches over the weekend though

Guest KWOceans
15 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Could Sabrina be up to the challenge?  So far, I would say not.

Will the Little overpower the Amazon for real this time? It's quite the challenge that Naomi has doled out, that's for certain. We'll have to see if Sabrina can manage to work things out in her favor. Naomi seems pretty confident, however. 

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

Just remember that if Sabrina wins, the deal is that Naomi will never bother her again. So I think that might throw a wrench into a part of your theory. Though, you never know, you'll just have to keep reading. Though, this is just a personal thought with nothing to do with the outcome of the story....I might find it hard to trust Naomi after this little trick she's pulled. Sabrina might want to tread carefully. 

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, I've never seen the Hobbit, but I definitely had loads of fun writing out Naomi's 'predatory' scene there. She's this wonderful mix of kind and terrifying that I just LOVE to play with. 

5 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

think she might lay there thinking about the spanking, but perhaps not for the same reason you're imagining

Well of course not, but till you both prove my version wrong, I'll stick with mine haha.

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

All she has to do is overpower Naomi, that should be a snap, right?  Just like Bilbo overpowered Smaug.

That's easy, i am sure that Naomi has some rope somewhere, just have to eait till Naomi falls asleep and then tie her up. Easy peasy.

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

.I might find it hard to trust Naomi after this little trick she's pulled. Sabrina might want to tread carefully. 

Naomi is like light years ahead of Sabrina,  or Brie rather.   Naomi has actual plans, Sabrina, just emotions.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Naomi is like light years ahead of Sabrina,  or Brie rather.   Naomi has actual plans, Sabrina, just emotions.

:O

Sabrina has plans!  Just 'cuz she's the Little doesn't mean she's doomed.  :P

Right?

So, re: magic (it's related, I swear) - I got to play some in the morning and then I had to do some work outside.  My mommy-type let me out of diapers for the day (because it's way too hot to wear a diaper under your clothes, it was 95 yesterday)... but then this happened.

It was water from the hose, I swear.  But she didn't believe me and I got re-diapered with a doubler and then I was declared too little to be trusted, so I didn't get to play more.

My point is, the Little isn't always helpless... but mostly always ;)

P_20180603_191830.jpg

• Haha 1