LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Video From Turtlepins

that was funny

and fox, what is wrong with the short bus. I have ridden the short bus before... in a lawn chair of all things. Not only does my friend Ride and drive the short bus, he owns his short bus.

Quite funny when you pull up to the waffle house in a short bus and only 2 people get out..

BTW: we are DJ's and that is what we haul the gear in, that wheelchair lift comes in handy too.

Funny, but unfortunately, it won't work!

If you have a low credit score, you CAN still get credit cards, it's just that the start with low credit limits, and high interest rates, so what happens in that case is a credit card thief will get that card in your name - make a few payments - this way the credit limit gets increased. Then after getting the limit up to several thousand, max it out, and stop paying (BTW, only the minimum payment is made).

Also, anymore, depending on where you live - believe it on not a low credit score can drew attention from government agencies! Not all area, but some areas, if you happen to have a low credit score, it "Red Flags" you as a possible terrorist! - Not that in itself WILL NOT get you picked up, but it will get you investigated, probably no one will even know you are being investigated, but just the fact that the will be looking at things you probably would not voluntarily share with them..

I don't get it, but that's the way it is - but can someone explain how low credit score equals possible terrorist?