LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slow story series - maybe

Hi, I'm Christi.

As far as you're concerned I'm in my early 20s.  If you saw me on the street you'd say I'm a boy, but I'm not so sure.  I can remember periods of my life when I wished for all the world to be female, even practiced 'walking like a girl.'  Yeah, I know it's silly, so shoot me.  I'm part girl too, I'm talking mentally, not physically.

I have no interest in having a relationship with a boy.  Sometimes I kind of wonder what my orientation is?  Does that make me a lesbian, or straight?  For that matter, I haven't had much in the way of relationships with girls either.  Yep, still a virgin, and yu' know what?  I'm kind of a proud of that.

Recently I met someone online.  We talk a lot, and she's been giving me fun, little assignments or things to do.  Question is, do you want to hear about them even if I only share them once every couple/few months?  Or would that be too much of a tease?  Their may not be sex or anything kinky for a long, long time...

Let me know, if there's enough interest, I may write from time to time.

Oh, and if you're a skilled writer, would you please drop me a PM about how I did on paragraphing this?  I think I may need a few pointers on that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if this is a story or some sort of a biography. It doesn’t really matter either way. Honestly there really isn’t enough here yet to form much of an opinion. I will say that what there is seems to be fairly well written. I would like very much to read more. 

you could be bigender? I personally use saphic as someone who's fem and only interested in other fems.