LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trudy had a date with Evan they sat and talked about marrage.

Trudy was wanting at least to get out of high school and get at least her Freshman year out of the way.

She wanted to be a Nurse, every since she had ran into her old babysitter Mrs. Carlson she has wanted to be a Nurse.

She was putting applications in to various Universities hoping to get accepted her grades were good.

She had done really well on the SAT's. 

Denny had done well playing football he was getting a Scholorship to go to a local University it was a 4 year University but a Smaller University than say ASU or  U of A!

It was also a Religious University.

He really wasnt religious but hey James and his mom weren't having to pay, for him or Rachel there was no money to go to college on.

Francine will probably not need it but his new sister Sarah, James and his mom will probably be starting a college fund for her. 

If he hadn't got the Scholorship to play football.

Grandpa will probably pay for it!

He wanted to teach, probably even coach at the college level.

He also wanted to follow Grandpa in as a builder take over for him someday.

Just think about him being James's boss one day.

He smiled just thinking about it.

He remembered the day him and grandpa first met James, he wished grandpa would of let him kick his ass for him.

He probably wouldn't of married his mom and came to work for grandpa.

Still in a way he was glad to see his mom happy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Beautiful had always planned to give Trudy her old house once she got married.

Trudy had told her that getting married wouldnt happen for a couple of years yet.

She thought that maybe she prepare Yvette, Cassidy, and Jimmie who was living with them, a heads up was what they needed.

She drove over to her old place.

She knocked.

Nobody answered she rang the doorbell, she waited, nobody answered.

She decided to leave a message for Yvette, Cassidy and Jimmie to call her cell phone.

She took her keys out and entered to leave that message.

She went into the kitchen was leaving a note when she heard giggling coming from one of the rooms.

She quietly went to where she heard the laughter. 

"Who could be here?

If it is Yvette, Cassidy, and Jimmie why didn't they answer their front door?" She wondered?

She got to the master bedroom and the door was open.

What she saw shocked her even.

There was Yvette, she was getting sex from Jimmie.

Yvette was going at Cassidy's kitty.

She almost walked in catching them and letting them know she had seen.

She went back to the Kitchen and left the note for the three tenants please call her.

She would hope that they would think that she wanted to talk because they had been caught.

Even though that's what happened.

She would play stupid this time!

Next time all three would need a place to stay pronto that wasn't her house.

Beautiful got back to her current residence with her husband.

She changed her diaper before sitting down to watch old reruns of The Simpson's she couldnt figure out what she liked about this show.

For some reason when she was younger she was inquisitive as Lisa, a mischief maker like Bart.

In those days though when she got in trouble she was spanked by her dad and spanked hard.

That was why she was incontinent now her dad spanked something loose all those years ago.

Like Ralphie from Christmas Story, she had wished that something bad had happened to her, just like he went blind from having his mouth washed out with Lifebouy!

Her dad's spankings had left her wetting herself now all these years later! 

Her phone rang dragging her away from those thoughts.

It was Yvette.

"Hello Yvette, how are you doing?"

"A fine.

I saw you came by and left a note for us to call you.

What did you want?" Asked Yvette

"Yeah I came by, I knocked on your door, rang your bell.

There was no answer so I came in and left you a note, I thought I heard giggling but I must of been mistaken you guys were out right?" Asked Beautiful?

She could see the look of panic on Yevette's face even though she actually couldn't see her.

"Yeah Cassidy, and Jimmie were out shopping!" Said Yvette.

"Kind of thought maybe that was where you were at!

Listen, you know I was only lending you the house until Trudy gets married.

She told me that she still isn't planning on getting married for a couple of years, Evan proposed but she wants a couple of years of nursing school under her belt before she does.

So if all goes well you still have a place to live for a couple of years!" Said Beautiful.

"Great news, also congratulate Trudy for us will you?" Said Yvette.

"How about you three are there any plans for one of you girls to marry Jimmie?" Asked Beautiful?

"Uh nothing yet he's just a pretty good friend right now, who knows that could change!" Said Yvette.

"I don't know you three looked pretty chummy to me." Said Beautiful.

"A what?" Asked Yvette?

"Last time I seen you at the bistro!" Said Beautiful.

"Oh yeah that!

I guess we did a little." Said Yvette.

"Well take good care of my, well Trudy's house, don't do anything I wouldn't do, you know like have a threesome  or something!" Said Beautiful.

"Uh yeah right said Yvette." Very unsure if Beautiful hadn't seen something.

"Oops I guess I shouldn't say something like that and give you guys any ideas!

Goodby! Said Beautiful.

"Goodby Aunt Julie! Said Yvette.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trudy spent more time at Evan's house now that they were engaged.

Oh she still came home at night and slept in her own bed. 

Next morning I woke up early, and was sitting there looking for bids to put in for in so I could keep my guys working.

There was a new building going in downtown, not as tall as the one we just got done building.

This was to be Luxury Condos, still it would have to be built by somebody.

They were 4 bedroom 2 bath condos.

Pretty good sized.

There were to be 6 apartments per floor.

12 stories.

66 units total with a possible option for at least 1 more building maybe 2? 

The ground floor was to be offices, and did have a working model for showing people.

We could do that.

In fact the company was impressed with the tallest building in Downtown Phoenix that we built, they had contacted me to ask for a bid.

They had to go through the legal channels but we were already a front runner. 

"Dad can I talk to you?" Asked Trudy?

"Yes always, what's going on other than you don't know if you can wait two years to marry Evan?"

Her jaw dropped. "How did you know?" She demanded?

"We'll let's see, 1. You've been almost living at Cargill's house with Evan.

2. Something is bothering you deeply, you look like you did when you were having all those problems with Robert.

3. I just kind of went out on a limb with numbers 1 and 2."

"Daddy I'm so glad your my dad.

Remember when I was confirmed a member of the church and I was told to always listen to you, you were a wise old soul.

Now I know that's true!"

"Trudy you already know the answer it's in here," as I touched my heart, and in here as I touched her head.

She smiled at me yes I do love him but were not nowhere ready to get married.

I mean neither of us have a Job, were still trying to get into college but I know in my heart we will get married one day.

But I'm starting to think maybe 2 years is unrealistic, I think maybe a year will be more like it.

I just can't see myself doing the two years.

Evan told me in a letter that when he first got on his mission, he couldn't see himself doing the two years.

He saw himself lasting 6 months so that was his goal do the 6 months.

Once he got to 6 months he still couldnt see himself at 2 years but he could see himself at a year that was his goal until he got hurt at 9 months and was sent home.

He figured if he made it a year he could make it 18 months, still 2 years seemed so far away!" 

"Maybe you should take a page out of Evan's book, you can see yourself making 6 months, set lasting without marrying Evan 6 months then a year, then 18 months, then two years.

Even if you don't reach that goal of 6 months, your mom and I will still love you!

I don't know if I've ever told you but I'm am so glad to have as a daughter I'm the priveliged one just to be your dad your a very special child.

I don't know why your parents never paid attention to you, it was their loss!"

"Oh daddy I love you!"

I got the bear hugs I usually gave out!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I put the bid in and got the Condo's we started building it. 

I  put all my workers on it. 

Sally  was starting to get morning sickness, she only had a few months and she would be going out to have her baby so would Brett since he was the father. 

I could care less that Brett and Sally need diapers.

He wished he had more like those two they worked harder than any other two people he had possibly outside of Denny.

He knew with the work ethic that Brett had Sally as well he might have to promote them and move them to other teams. 

I also know when Sally goes out.

Brett will not be worth a dang his body will be here but his brain and heart will be back home with Sally. 

There isn't a dang thing I can do, when  his own wife was having his daughter, he himself had almost been fired himself.

He cut a board and made a wall some times he got the wrong part of the board in the wall there were peaks and Valleys it looked like something an 8 year old would build. 

He understands what Brett is going through, he's becoming a dad!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

We got got so I was working again on weekends I took beautiful and Trudy with me.

Her and Sally hung out together while working.

Just a few short months ago Trudy and Sally hated each other Sally was trying to steal Trudy's husband some day at the Physical Therapy place where they met.

They started fighting and found out they were both diapered and theirs were showing during the wrestling match.

They found out they had somewhat parralel lives Sally was hit by a lady who was to busy yacking on her cell phone.

Trudy was put into diapers permanently by an ex boyfriend, who had bragged about screwing her.

Until he found out that she was always in diapers.

Then he tried to ruin her reputation by telling everybody about her diapers at her school by telling all about her.

She happened to be in regular panties to make him look like a fool and she did.

Only to have him run her over and injure her enough that she needed diapers for real this time.

He got sent to prison for attempted Vehicular Manslaughter.

He was trying to kill her.

The kid was such a loser he couldn't even get that right!

Evan was a boy she met, he could care less she was diapered he loved her.

They were going to get married within the next couple of years.

Sally tried to steal Evan away and that's when they found out about each other's diapers.

Now they were best friends.

Sally was at the house with Trudy and we had a little work to do because of an emergency.

She went and learned how we earn our living.

She also had a guy who already worked for me and they fell in love.

Before they knew it Sally was pregnant with Brett's baby! Now they are working together and living together as well.

Trudy I think is Sally's best friend.

They helped Brett's sister meet a guy when they were buying their current home home his sister and the Realitier that helped them had a bedwetting son and Brett's sister they are pregnant as well. 

Anyway we are working Saturdays, Brett and Sally show up for the overtime.

They are pregnant buying a new home, they need it.

Beautiful and Trudy come along with me to spend time with me.

We were not behind or anything.

Just working 6 days a week to get it done earlier. 

• Like 2

We was ahead on the Condos Project I got to take a couple of weekends off.

On those days I took Beautiful and Trudy out and did things with them.

One time I took my mom out as well.

Talk about being outnumbered.

There was three of them and one of me.

I was the muscle that got to haul everything they had bought.

I felt more pack mule than husband I had sacks and sacks of clothes.

They kept telling me to hurry up I was trying to hurry to keep up with all the sacks, I probably had 30 0r 40 extra pounds they had 0 pounds I had them all!

Then when we sat I had to put the sacks on a chair by themselves.

They were nice enough to get me my food, I guess the burger and fries, and a drink, didn't weigh to much for them to carry.

They sat at another table and laghed and joked.

I sat at the table just me and their packages.

There were a few teenagers giving the customers a hard time, you know helping themselves to people's food off their plates I was getting pissed, in what universe was this socially acceptable?

They were making there way to me.

I was in a mood and felt like that day I had met my daughter's future husband with Denny.

I was looking for an ass to kick and they were going to give me theirs! 

One guy came up and tried to grab a fry off my plate my little plastic fork left 4 little scratches in the back of his hand before breaking. 

"Hey mother fucker that isn't polite!"

"Neither is harrasing decent people or didn't your mamma teach you any better?" I calmly asked?

"Hey bitch leave my mother out of this!" The youth said.

"Why should I you already brought my mother into this, I will go even one further the best parts of you ran out of your mom's pussy after your dad crawled off her and fell asleep!"

I said this with a smirk that I was sure to infuriate this guy!

"Hey!" as he went to back hand me and I raised an arm to block it.

This surprised the kid at how easly I  had blocked his punch.

His eyes got big.

"If your looking for a fight son, I think you may have bit off a bit more than you can chew!"

"Stand up old man, I'm going to kick you ass!"

"Old man? Old man?" I went to stand up as I was standing he tried to rush me.

I grabbed his greasy hair and assisted his momentum and he flew into the ladies clothes landing on the floor with undies and dresses beneath him.

He got up and raised his fist.

He went to swing and I side stepped it and caught him in the guts.

I heard the oof as the wind was taken out of his sails.

I seen his three other buddies moving in and the first two that got there I grabbed the side of their heads and slammed them together.

Number 4 heard Trudy say "Daddy!"

And he went to grab her she kicked him in his balls.

The guy dropped to his knees, then just fell face first on the ground holding his family jewels and moaning. 

The other two were coming after me, two other patrons had decided they had enough started beating up on them.

Number 1 was up and he went to punch me again he cought me at the side of my head. I brought both fists down in his collar bones and I felt them both snap.

He was trying he couldn't raise his arms.

The puzzled look he got as he looked at me and I could tell he was non verbal asking me what I had done? 

"Both  of your collar bones arer broke.

If I was you I would go home and have those Syphletic people that you call your parents that you need to see a Doctor.

Oh and by the way remember, an old fucker did this to you maybe next time you might learn some manners!

You might also want to take this pile of shit with you he needs the same type of service that your going to need hopefully they can stop the swelling of his balls before he can't have any kids, ever!

No great loss the world needs less degenerates like you 4 in it. 

"I'm going to sue you asshole, you will go to jail for what you did to us!"

"Great I will see you there!

We can carry this fight on there!

Remember you started it dumbass!!"

"Prove it!" 

He had the smirk on his face!

That's just it I won't have to, there are 60 or so witnesses.

I also pointed at about 6 cameras pointing this way! 

I bet your momma, and your daddy will be so glad to see what an asshole they raised in court!

I will see you there.

Oh by the way I'm sure somebody has called the cops it only a matter of seconds before were arrested. 

I saw cops arriving.

To late.

I saw him trying to run.

One of the ladys he had been hassling moved her chair out and he tripped over it.

Since he didnt have his arms to catch his fall he planted his face on the floor. 

"I'm sorry are you alright?

She said it without much empathy.

I was cuffed so was the other 4 youth, tapes were reviewed.

My cuffs were removed.

The 4 were the aggressors they were taken as they were leading them away I raised my hand and gave a tiny wave the kid I had got was staring at me my wave turned to a bird finger as I flipped him off.

My parting shot for calling me an old man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got home and I got a call from none other than the kids father.

He wanted to know what the hell happened?

He wanted to know why I had kicked his son's ass?

I told him the truth, I told him how his son and his 4 buddies had been hassling people in the food court. 

"Hassling how?" He asked?

They were taking food off of people's trays sticking their fingers in the food so they couldn't eat it."

"That sounds like my boy, I like to think that I raised my boy better than that, if he was acting a little shit, I will kick his ass so hard he will have to open his collar to talked a piss, I can assure you of that.

I don't know what the hell happened he used to be such a good kid, I think it the education system they got now days they are turning our kids into Commies!

The have no disregard for other people or other people's property.

On the other hand If I find out you beat the shit out a my kid for nothing then it will be your ass I'm coming after!"

"Sir if it weren't true I will turn my back to you so you can kick my ass, if I would do anything like that I will suffer the consequences, I will let you kick my ass!"

"I believe you another of my friends seen it happen, what he told me was pretty much what you told me.

He also told me that his buddy Seth got kicked so hard by your daughter that it will be a wonder if he don't walk bow legged the rest of his life.

That's the little shit I want kill!

Just watch out for his parents they think their kid's shit don't stink!

They believe he can do no wrong!

They are those that have never punished their kid or told him no, they didn't want to stifle his individuality or some shit like that!

That little prick deserved what he got, did he really grab your daughters boob?"

"I don't know I was kind of busy with your son at the time!

If I had seen that I would castrated the little asshole right there in the food court.

He wouldnt of had to worry about sore balls he wouldn't of had any to be sore with! 

I heard the guy chuckle on the phone, "I have a daughter younger than Victor, my son.

I would do it myself as well if he ever touched her.

Thank you! You got any boys?"

"Nope just two daughters.

I do have a grandson that I was raising for a while he is turning into a fine young man, if he ever pulled any of the crap those 4 pulled today we both would be going to the hospital, they would need to remove my foot from his ass!"

"Well I appreciate what you did for my son, maybe he will think twice about doing something stupid like this again?

I sure hope so!"

I had just hung up when the phone rang again.

"Hello."

"Hey why the hell did your daughter kick my son so hard for?"

It was a woman.

"Well your precious little boy grabber her breast, do you go around telling him he can do that?"

"Come on my son wouldnt do that!

He's a bit rambunctious but he wouldn't do that!"

"Ma'am there were over 30 witnesses and about 6 cameras that caught that.

Maybe your son won't have to register as a sex offender.

Your lucky I didn't see it I would of fucken castrated him then he wouldn't  of had no balls to ache.

Your son and 3 of his buddies were being rude pure and simple!

Did you guys ever teach him that what him and his buddies were doing was socially unacceptable.

Frankly your son got off easy!

I thought I taught my daughter to kick hard enough to sever the testicles completely!"

"One of them is!" She said!

"I guess I will have to teach her to kick harder next time."

"We're going to sue your daughter!"

Oh please do!

We will make sure your son is a registered sex offender,  and spends some time behind bars.

Just so you know her last boy friend is there, I built the block he's on and I got a good connection that can get him place with a man who will sodomize your son.

Just so he learns what it feels like to have somebody take advantage of him!"

"Your bullshitting me!"

"Am I, try me and find out! If you need to contact my my lawyers are Abbott and Associates, there telephone number is 602 269-7546. You'll want to talk to Peter Abbot himself.

Have a good day ma'am! I hung up on her!

• Haha 2

Sure enough, I was contacted by Paul Abbot himself.

"Hey what happened at the mall?

I got some lady that wants to sue Trudy!"

I explained what happened starting from the beginning to the end, how this kid had groped Trudy's breast, "it was all caught on camera.

Is there so he way we can have this kid arrested and registered as a sex offender?

That should shut that bitch up!

Problem is Trudy has about nothing, they won't get much she has next to nothing!

She is still in High School!" I said.

"Is Trudy 18 yet?" Paul asked?

"Nope, she still has a few months until she is 18." I said. 

"Outstanding, I  think you just might get your wish, this kid is 19 he molested a youth.

We got him!

To bad She wasn't still under 14 we could of kept him there for ever!

Let me get back with you! I will be in touch!"

Paul hung up about 35 minutes later there was a cop that showed up at our door.

She talked to each of us when she talked to Trudy they asked for things like her drivers license and birth certificate and things like that.

Her smile kept getting bigger and bigger.

After she was done.

I got a call from Paul Abbot.

"Well their son has now been charged with sexual exploitation of a minor.

He will be going away for the next few years!

Mom called and told me they would stop the law suit if we dropped the charges against their son!

I told them it wasn't you it was the the people of the state of Arizona that are now charging her son with the crime almost 7 million of them.

If you can convince all 7 million of them to drop the charges, but don't count on it!

Then she wanted us to represent her son.

I told her since we represent you it would be a conflict of interest, I  gave her a list of a few other Law Firms.

Most won't touch this case with a 10 meter cattle prod!

Looks like the prosecution is going to want this kid to register as a sexual offender.

Seems this wasn't his first rodeo.

My good pal James Monroe was contacted he let it slip that this kid was a child molester to his buddies on the inside when Jack Treemont got to prison he would have the shit kicked out if him!

He would spend the next 10 to 12 years in isolation.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were preparing to go to court.

Trudy was still being sued by the family of the kid.

I couldn't wait to see mom see what a little angel her son was on camera!

We were looking for Trudy to be found not guilty and she was just protecting herself.

This would be a case of Self Defense! 

Watching the tape mom's eyes were getting bigger and bigger as she saw her son and his actions.

When he grabbed Trudys breast and squoze it she turned away looking mad.

Even in slow motion Trudy's kick came in pretty quick.

And then Jack Treemont grabbed his jewels and dropped to the floor.

It took only minutes and the Judge rendered his verdict.

Self Defense.

The mom and her family were stuck with Court Costs, Attorney Fees.

It all came to about 5 grand.

She walked by me and threatened, "This isn't over, not by a long shot!" 

Being the asshole I am I said, "Of course not we still have to have your son sent to prison and registered as a sex offender still.

I smiled at her to let her know that she didn't get my goat!

I guess she thought I was going to yell back or something, she recoiled like I had slapped her. 

Couple of months later we were back in court as the kid had plead not guilty.

The kid had a smirk on his face.

After showing the same footage, that was showed at the law suit.

The jury deliberated for 26 minutes.

The kid still had that smirk on his face.

The foreperson handed the Judge the paperwork.

Jack Treemont.

Please stand.

He stood with the same smirk he had for us all through the proceedings.

The Judge read the charges and then the verdict Guilty!

The smirk left the kids face and was replaced by panic!

"Mom you said they would never convict me!

Mom?"

Jack Treemont was taken off bail and put in Jail.

He was supposed to be sentenced the next month!

We got on our car and was about ready to drive away I came to a stop sign and stopped I seen a car barreling towards me from the opposite direction. 

I didn't move the car ran the stop sign and a cop car was coming through she hit the Cop car.

He happened to be there for court.

The driver was none other than the mom of the kid!

She had tried to hit me!

The cop was hurt but he radioed into his dispatch.

He saw mom back up and was trying to ram me the only problem was her car had been too damaged to move.

The front fenders were bent and her wheels wouldn't turn.

The cop got out and pointed his gun at mom and told her to stop.

She had murder in her eyes and now her attention was focused on us, the cop now aimed at her.

She was now aiming for us.

The cop shot once and Mrs. Treemont slumped in the seat her car hit the Cop car again she was still alive.

Several other cop cars arrived and she was arrested and was asking the cops what she had done that was wrong.

She was screaming!

"I haven't done anything wrong, let me go, why the hell did that Cop shoot me?

Let me go I've done nothing wrong!" 

She was strapped on a gurney and put in an ambulance.

The injured cop was also put in an ambulance and taken for treatment.

The investigation it was brought out that her son had just been found guilty and and we were her intended victims she ran the stop sign trying to hit us on purpose!

The cop had the right of way she hit him instead of us.

Then after hitting him she was backing up to ram us but her wheels wouldn't turn and your officer got out and told her to stop she aimed for him since she couldn't get to us that's when he shot her. 

Looks like mommy dearest will soon be joining her dear son in prison

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
10 minutes ago, bigbear95 said:

Attempted murder only to hit a cop instead , this mom’s name isn’t Karen by any chance ?. Also, it looks like this chapter got cut off. 

Yeah I accidently hit save it's finished now!

• Thanks 1

We got home not believing what had happened to us!

The incident made the news.

The cops back was injured.

He would recover.

I got a visited at my office it was none other than Mr. James Monroe.

He had seen the news report. 

"That lady is a real bitch.

Wish I had the connections at Perryville that I had at Lewis.

My old lady might be able to help you there!

She is a real bitch as well but she ain't entitled like this bitch!

She earned her entitlement fought hard for it.

My old lady is trying to get this lady put in her block, that's the Lumley Unit.

I guarantee with in weeks of her getting there this lady will be sending you an I'm sorry note, telling you how she was wrong.

If I know my old lady, and I do!

This lady will curse the day she met you.

Depending when this lady gets there.

My Old Lady gets out in about a year if she keeps her nose clean!"

"I don't want your wife getting in trouble on our account!"

"No trouble.

She will get somebody else to do the deed!" Said Mr. Monroe. 

I told him, "If anybody asks you came here looking for a job.

I had him fill out an application. 

"I got side jobs I do that keep me in money,

I can make more money doing them than I can working 9 to 5!"

"I don't want to know what they are!

You have done good things for me and my family, I owe you Mr. Monroe!" 

"Any time you need my... services don't hesitate to call me!

Mr. Gordon!"

He left I began thinking if I ever need anybody whacked, or beat to a pulp!, Mr. Monroe was the man to do it!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The lady wasn't being the most cooperative of prisoners at the Maricopa County Jail.

She could not see what she had done wrong, it got so bad they had to put her in a cell by herself, everytime they gave her a cellmate they were ready to put a beat down on her.

Most didn't want more charges they asked to be moved one lady there for shoplifting, told them if you don't move me or her I'm going to be here for murder!

They didn't believe her.

She beat the lady breaking her nose and breaking her cheek bone.

After the lady was charged with assault, she fought it trying to tell them I had informed them that I was about ready to beat her up and they didn't listen.

A Sheriffs jailer was fired for not filing a report about it. 

The lady spent more time in the infirmary getting her cheekbone fixed.

While there she drove the nurses crazy listening to the lady tell them that she is a victim here her boy was sent to prison.

She just tried to get her boy out.

One of the nurses finally told her to "Shut the fuck up!

Give it a rest! I've seen the dash cam on TV.

Your nothing but a piece of shit!"

The lady tried to retaliate and was restrained only to be let out at the proper times for restraint checks.

She spit at the Officer that was releasing her she was put back in restraints, and spit shield was placed on her this was a device that was mesh so she could breathe and the bottom was a material that was waterproof.

Her nose was surrounded in mesh he mouth was surrounded in the waterproof fabric.

She was also now charged with assault of an Officer with bodily fluid. She just kept on getting herself in more and more trouble.

The Sheriffs couldn't wait until she was charged and sent to Perryville.

• Like 2

It was a few weeks when they were back into court.

The lady was even being uncooperative with the judge and her own Lawyer she made it clear to the jury that they didn't have the right to judge her, they were not her peers she was better than most of them. 

All I could do was shake my head in shock this dumb lady didn't get it.

Let's just alienate the 12 people who hold your life in their hands.

The Judge told her sit down anymore outburst and she would be removed from the courtroom.

She gave the Judge a sniff of disdain and the Judge found her in contempt.

"Big whoop!" She said.

They had to remove her and she could watch the proceedings from a CCTV in another room. 

I had to admit it was quieter without her.

The dash cam was played from the cops car.

She looked like she was a woman on a mission.

The cop had the right of way the stop sign was on our street the cop was driving through when he was T-boned by the lady who didn't even slow down for the sign.

Then after hitting the cop car she tried to back up and get aimed for us.

Her wheels wouldn't turn so she could aim at us but the look on her face from the cops body cam it was pure murder.

I got to explaine that her son had been found guilty of Sexual Assault of a Minor, for grabbing my 17 year old daughters breast at a mall a few months earlier.

She was positive he was going to be found not guilty.

That was why she was so upset with us! 

She wanted me dead! 

Like her son the jury was out just a few short minutes.

They returned.

They tried to bring her back for the verdict.

When the Judge came back and they told us all arise she stayed seated.

Once again the Judge found her in contempt and she was removed after putting up a fight.

She was found guilty, Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter 4 counts the Judge remanded her for the next 3 months in jail until her sentencing. That was so she could serve her contempt of court, her sentencing would be after the 90 days. 

We came to the same stop sign.

I looked both ways and also looked in the opposite direction to make sure no homicidal mothers were coming our way it was clear all 3 ways.

I took Beautiful and Trudy out for lunch a Red Lobster, it was a kind of Celebration, we were rid of her and her son both.

The cops back was getting better, he was slated to return to work in about a week. 

Mom was being her entitled self still in jail.

The Sheriffs Officers were a lot less careful with her she had been pepper sprayed 3 times.

The found that took the fight out of her quicker than anything.

She attacked a single officer once and she had been tazed that made her wet herself.

She was madder about that than being tazed, to her that was undignified.

The cop whispered "Where you're going you had better get used to it!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After 90 days we were back to see what the lady was going to get her sentence.

This time she stood when the Judge walked in, small wonders. The lady was asked if she would like to say anything.

She got up and said, "Whatever I do, I do for my family.

If it were to happen again, nothing would change!

I would watch out for a police officer.

I would still try and run the family over that sent my son to jail!" She looked at us three. 

"Okay then! Said the Judge.

Ma'am I hate to tell you it wasn't them that got your son set to prison it was his own actions.

Since you have no remorse for what you have done, I have no problems sentencing you to the maximum extent of the law.

You are going to be remanded to the Deparment of Corrections for the period of 240 months if I could I would give you more, but it isn't up to me!

These people that you tried to kill or injure I saw the video of what your son did. I understand he got 7.5 years, and will have to register as a sexual offender.

Your lucky I wasn't involved in his case.

I would gave him the whole 15 years. 

Your son is screwed up because of you have him thinking whatever he does is not wrong!

I have news for you!

There are laws and if you break those laws.

You need to expect to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, that I represent.

Ma'am I feel sorry for your son.

You taught him that what he does it doesn't matter that he can act anyway he wants because there are no consequences for what he does.

If he continue to act like that he will be spending more years behind bars.

For you maybe you can learn that there are consequenses for our actions as well.

You  will have the next 20 years to think about your actions!"

"Excuse me I thought I heard say 2 years 24 months?" Said the lady. 

"No I said 240 months 20 years the maximum I can give you!"

Said the Judge.

"20 years? No effing way! I thought maybe 2 years but 20?" Said the lady.

"Didn't your Lawyer tell you how long you would get? Asked the Judge?

"Yeah but he told me I could also get, probation.

I didn't think you would give me the whole 20 years!" The lady said."

"Yes if you had shown one ounce of remorse I could of gave you a lesser sentence.

But you came in here raising hell with me and the Sheriffs Department that have had to babysit you the past 5 months.

Balif remand her over DOC for the next 20 years!" She banged her gavel

• Like 2

We got on with our lives.

It was about 7 months later.

I went to my office to sign checks.

There was a letter on my desk no return address.

I opened it carefully.

It could be a bomb or contain something like Anthrax.

There was just a letter.

I started reading.

"Mr. Gordon I'm the lady that has cause your family so much grief, over the last year or so."

It was from Mrs. Entitled. 

"I want to apologize for my behavior, I thought whatever I did didn't have any consequences.

So I acted any way I wanted.

Even in court you saw my actions, I treated everybody with disdain from my jailers to the judge.

You saw it the most disdain I had was for you and your family.

That day I hit the Cop I had murder on my mind you robbed me of my son.

Or so I thought!

My owner here in prison just happens to be the wife of one of your good friends.

She has helped me to see the error of my ways.

It has taken black eyes, broken nose, broken teeth, broken ribs to help me see the errors of my ways.

As of this writing I am very humbled.

I am begging your forgiveness.

I have never been much of a nice person.

I was raised from a wealthy family, we were taught our shit didn't stink, pardon for that analogy!

My dad was arrested when I was young he was like my son, he went beyond just feeling little girls up, he had sex with them.

My mom taught me to still be proud besides my father being in prison.

We were sued by just about every family of every girl that my dad had sex with.

Our family fortune was depleted.

Still I was taught to be proud, I was still better than most others.

I guess I still believed it.

My dad got sentenced to over 200 years in prison for his deeds I got 20 years, my son 7 years.

I guess the attitude I had would of eventually brought me to this state, it was just a matter of time.

I just wish my son could of strayed out of prison.

I hope he is safe.

But with an attitude like mine I'm sure he's Bubba's bitch now!

Well I guess I just want to say I'm  Sorry!

Yours Truly Margret Treehorn.

p.S. I'm giving this letter to somebody that is being released they are going to smuggle it out and mail it for me."

Wow. What a turn of events.

There was a knock at my door.

There was Mr. And Mrs. Monroe!

• Like 2

"Mr. Monroe how are you doing?" I asked?

"Better now!

Got the old lady back!" 

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Monroe!"

As I shook her hand.

"We're not really married my name is Sarah, Sarah Zabriski!

I see you got your letter!"

"Yeah I did I just got done reading it!

Quite a change from the last time I saw her!"

"That was the easy part keeping her alive long enough to write it, now that was hard.

Let's just say when she got there she alienated most of the minorities.

They were going to kill her.

She had the Black inmates, the Hispanic inmates and the American Indian inmates, even the White Pride inmates after her.

I talked with them all and asked them to spare her life that I was working to tame her attitude.

They agreed to delay putting in work until afterwards.

By the way she is now missing most of her front teeth.

She smarted off to me one too many times!"

"Outstanding!" I said.

That brought a smile to Sarah. 

"Her attitude has improved about 80% every so often the Entitled Bitch comes back.

A good blow to the guts usually brings her back around.

I got her to apologize to the inmates that she offended.

They are not going to shiv her anymore but most are still looking for a little retribution against her.

Can't say I much blame them.

If it had been one of their own that acted like that they would of killed her a long time ago."

"Well thank you you anyway!

I'm just so glad her and her son aren't out to still be gunning for me and my family."

"Oh don't worry about the son! Said Mr. Monroe.

Bubba is taking real good care of him!

He doesn't dare breath hard without Bubba's okay!

Most of the guys know he is there as a sexual offender.

It doesn't matter your daughter is almost 18, he is a sexual offender.

It doesnt mean anything to them it could be a baby up to 18 years old.

All they know she was under age!

Bubba is his protector.

He does anything that Bubba asks.

It keeps him alive."

"You know the Christian in me says that's terrible, but the parent in me wants to see more for what he did to my daughter!

Listen I owe you one big time both of you!

If you ever need anything.

Anything I won't get arrested for, come see me, please!"

"I need a job!" Said Sarah.

"What can you do?" I asked.

"Well I learned computers in prison I can type, I can basically be a secretary!"

"Well my current secretary, is thinking of retiring.

If you can stand the cat calls and the dozens of marriage proposals.

These are construction workers after all, just as nasty and macho as you can imagine."

"Sounds like my kind of job!" Said Sarah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In fact as I came out of my office, Marge gave me her retirement papers.

Grant her husband was in bad health.

He had smoked since he was like 16 years old.

He was a guy that like me stayed in shape by the very physical job he did.

A few months earlier he had a heart attack pretty bad they didn't know whether he was going to live or die. 

The funny thing it wasn't his heart that was bad it was his lungs, they were so full of tar and nicotine that his heart wasn't getting the oxygen it needed and he had the Heart Attack.

He lived but he was continuously having an oxygen tank or he had a machine that made oxygen for him in the home.

Emphysema.

His doctor told Marie, Grant was probably the worst Heart Attack he had seen, that lived.

He had spent over a month and a half in the hospital.

During that time he got so he lost his addiction to cigarettes. 

She is retiring a bit early to take care of Grant. 

"I will help you find a new secretary if you need, but really I would much rather take care of Grant!"

"Marge you've served me and the guy that owned the Company before me!

I understand, go take care of Grant!

Believe it or not I just got an application for a secretary today!

Her name is Sarah Zabriski."

"That lady that visited you?" 

"Yes!" I said.

"Good, she looks like a biker chick she looks like she could kick most of your guys asses if they get fresh with her! I approve!"

"If she can't, I'm sure her husband can!"

"Yeah that guy, he gives me the creeps!

Where did you meet him?" Asked Marge?

"Remember Trudy's exboyfiend that ran her over?"

"Yeah I remember that POS, he was even more creepy than Mr Monroe!"

"Well when Robert was in jail, he acted like he was king shit!

Excuse my language.

Well he ran into the guy who was for real the king shit!"

"Mr. Monroe?

I'm already starting to like him more!" Said Marge!

He gave Robert the beat down.

He was charged with the assault, I got my Law Firm involved.

He got a reduced sentence.

Let's just say Mr. Monroe was pleased!

He also had connections in the prison system.

Robert is now the property of Bubba, who now sodomizes Robert!"

"What's a Bubba?

But I like the idea of him getting sodomized!" Said Marge.

"Bubba is a nickname given to the biggest, baddest, meanest guy in the prison, Robert is Bubba's girlfriend while he is there." 

"His wife has she been to prison as well?" Asked Marge?

"She just got out she tamed that lady the Entitaled Bitch, that tried to run us down!" I said.

"No way, that lady?"

I gave her the letter and let her read it.

"This Sarah must be pretty religious to preform an exercism like that!

Marge smiled.

I would love to see what she would do to your guys.

If their nuts come up missing you will probably find them in her desk!" Joked Marge! 

"No I won't she is mean enough to make them eat their own.

No evidence!" I said joking back

Marge gave one of the loudest laughs I had ever heard out of her in the almost 30 years I have known her!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

It was the begining of May and Trudy was getting ready to graduate High school!

She was getting ready for college she had been accepted to Nursing school, she was  looking foreward to it.

Sarah had started working as our receptionist.

I was right we had one guy try and grab one of her boobs, his hand was broken.

Sarah would joke and be like one of the guys.

Just dont touch her.

This guy J.R. thought he was entitled, I'm sure he is regretting his decision now.

Beautiful and I we still were doing good as a couple.

Mom was in town and about 2 or 3 times a month we took out Mom Myself, and Beautiful, Trudy, and Evan.

We were still out numbered 3 to 2. 

Denny still brought Rachel, Francine and Denny's girlfriend Shannon and they visited with us every so often.

We were stayng in kids and grandkids lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Things were normal, well as normal as they could be.

We dont do normal very well.

School was out for summer, I had Trudy working in the summer with my crews.

I was paying her I was going to pay for her education, she was making bank to have money for other things, not only that but she was getting buff from the work and very tanned.

Evan was totally in love with her!

Being with Evan was a good influence on her she hadn't started sounding like most of my crew.

I had one guy that had the hots for her.

He was not huge but he was bigger than Trudy.

He started coming on to her one day.

Now Trudy had taken and taken this guys advances.

Today she had enough!

She stepped up to this guy, she looked up in his eyes.

He was maybe 3 or 4 inches taller than her, she calmly said to him "Kevin the last guy that messed with me I severed one of his testicles, if you don't shut up and leave me alone, I will be going for two the next time!"

It was said calmly and quetly but it was a threat just the same!

Kevin looked in her eyes and saw the fury there.

Kevin swallowed hard and backed down!

The guys all came and gave her a high five.

They were proud of her!

When I heard I was proud of her!

I moved Kevin to one of my other teams to keep him out of the path of Hurricane Trudy, that ensured that he would have both testicles left. 

Denny threw himself in the work this summer as well he was getting ready for his Fresman year of college football. 

Once school started Beautiful and I would be empty nesters.

No kids we could have sex any dang time that the feeling hit us.

If we just wanted to run around in just our diapers we could. 

The day was finally here trudy went to school and was doing good in her classes.

Evan had finally got around to getting her a engagement ring.

She had several guys coming up and hitting on her she said nothing but showed them her left hand and her ring.

There were a few that didn't get the message she said sorry not interested!

One guy still didnt get the message. 

She introduced him to Evan.

Now Evan was not a violent man but he was pretty huge.

All would be suitors got that message.

Trudy was supposed to be home for the weekend, she was a no show, must be with Evan, we called Evan's parents.

"No we havent seen her or Evan.

We thought maybe he was at your place."

"No we havent seen either one of them."

"They'll turn up their both great kids! Mrs. Cargill said.

I dont know but I was worried more than Evan's parents were! 

That was Friday and now it was Saturday morning and still no Trudy. This wasn't like her! 

We got a call from the Cargill's.

No Evan either still, now they were worried as well! 

I thought about calling the police to see if they knew anything. 

Beautiful had me do it.

They knew nothong.

We started calling friends, nobody knew anything.

To tell you the truth I was about ready to start panicking! 

It was 5pm Saturday night.

The phone rang.

It was the Cargills they had heard from Evan and Trudy.

When they told me I asked "What?"

To make sure I had heard them right.

"They eloped and got married!"  

"Okay thank you" I said. 

"They got married?" Beautiful asked?

She was getting hot under the collar.

She was mad enough to spit bullets!

"That does it I'm giving my house to Yvette, Cassidy, and Jimmy!

They can have their fucking orgies there all the hell they want!

Trudy isnt getting shit!"

"We need to calm down Julie!"

"Aren't you just even a little bit pissed?" She asked me?

"Not pissed, disapointed more than I am anything!" 

"I guess thats what I am and its making me pissed!"

We looked at each other.

I don't know what it was but we started laughing. 

I guess it was Beautiful's anouncement that she was disapointed and that was making her pissed! 

"What are we going to do with that girl?" Asked Beautiful?

"Love her I guess." I said.

"Too late, I aleady do!" Now beautiful was crying.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Trudy came home she was somewhat timid, she was worried of how much trouble she was in.

She saw me first, "Is mom okay?"

"Not really you hurt her bad!" 

"Sorry but I just couldnt wait anymore, Evan is going back to Utah he has a business opprotunity with one of his former companions he had while on his mission. 

He could be gone up to there for two more years.

I'm going to stay here and get my nursing degree.

With him there and me here, we wont be having any kids anytime soon!

That should make mom happy."

"I dont know you hurt her pretty bad!" I said.

"Other than getting married what did I do to her?"

"I believe it the fact that you snuck away instead of coming to us, your mom didnt know if you had been killed, injured, kidnapped, lost, what?

You didnt even have the guts to tell Evans's family.

You did it behind our back, because you knew we would have reservations.

That was right down chicken of you.

Guess what your moms out at her house she is selling it out from under you." 

"I thought mom was saving that for me?" Said Trudy.

"She was until you stabbed her in the back, she felt two wrongs made a right.

She is offering it to Yvette, Cassidy, and Jimmie!

She feels like she is stabbing you in the back now!

She feeks hurt and wants to hurt you!"

"I was kind of hoping I could live there!

I mean I was still going to school, I'm  still wanting to finnish up my school its not like Evan will be living there with me.

We only got married because he was leaving for Utah, we didn't want it to be like when he went on his mission.

We felt the best way to stay together was to marry."

"Okay I can kind of see the logic behind it you know your mom and I still love you but you really hurt your mom!

You had her in tears!

I didn't even see that when your parents were killed!" I said.

"I didn't mean to hurt mom really I didn't!

Or you daddy!

I guess we didn't really think this out very well, Im sorry!"

Beautiful came in from the bedroom .

"You still here I thought you would be with that husband of yours, what did you come back for your stuff?" Beautiful asked?

"No mom Evan is moved to Utah for a while I'm staying here in Arizona!"

"What for?" Asked Beautiful?

"Yes were married, no we will no be living with each other, no l will not be getting pregnant anytime soon!" Said Trudy.

"Why not? Beautiful asked?

"Evan got got a bussiness propositopion in Utah from one of his companions he had on his mission.

I'm here to finish my school.

We married so that we belong to each other while he is there and I'm here.

We're not going to be together.

He wanted me to move to Utah.

I told him no!

I want to finish school and I knew my mom and dad would kill me if I did I didn't want to get pregnant yet because I'm not ready to be a mom yet!

I know it and my mom knows it!"

Beautiful gave her a hug.

"It's not that I don't think your not ready! Its that I think your a really smart woman an I think you have a lot of potential.

I was the same way and I chose family over my potential.

I just dont want to see you do the same thing!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was weird we knew Trudy was married but she kept coming home, doing her home work, eating dinner with us.

She would talk to Evan on her phone almost every night.

If I hadnt of known any better I would of sworn she was just what she was our daughter that was just single a week ago.

Saturday came and we took her out with us we ended up at Black Bear Diner, just the look on her face told me  it was on!

This time there was also Beautiful since she didn't have to act adultish us three started we were all down with our first.

Round two was coming up.

Trudy and I locked eyes we started on #2, we noticed Beautiful start to slow down. 

"Whats the matter mom, can't hang with the big boys?" Trudy asked?

"Appearently not."  Beautiful said.

"For the better, I dont want to see you ruin your perfect figure!" I said.

"Yeah I guess your right, round is a figure, somewhat!"

"Mom dont say that you have a beautiful figure!" Trudy said.

I was being mean while Trudy was complementing Beautiful.

I was busy getting done with Steak #2 and started on #3.

The servers were watching us eat.

Two more steaks just arrived for Trudy and I. 

Beautiful was just finishing steak #2.

She looked at steak #3 and I heard her sigh.

I knew she was done stick a fork in her.

Trudy was trying to catch up to me and I had now finished steak #3 and was begining on steak#4. 

"Is that the best you got old man?" Trudy asked?

Dont worrry about me you young Whippersnapper!

I was eating Chicken Fried Steaks when you was still sucking on the teat of your baby bottle.

What was that just 4 years ago or so?"

This was a tactic, I knew her and Beautiful both liked to be babied they both had babybottles and I had fed Beautiful hers a few times.

I had never had the privledge of feeding Trudy hers. 

Steaks # 5 and #6 had just arrived for Trudy and I.

I hated to admit it but l was getting full.

I had just finished steak #4 and started on steak #5.

When Trudy raised her hands and said "I'm done."

The cheers went up for me as I was glad she ceded as l dont think l could of finished steak #5.

I was so full that l let Beautiful drive home.

We got home Trudy and Beautiful went and changed their diapers.

Both came out in just a tee and a diaper they both handed me there empty baby bottles.

"You havent fed me a bottle in along time said Beautiful."

"I dont think you've ever fed me one before daddy.

So I went and warmed a little milk, I came back and I sat on the couch I had Beautiful  recliened with her legs out and her head on my right thigh and Trudy on my left thigh, in the same position as Beautiful.

I fed both my favorite girls in my home their bottles. 

Soon both fell asleep. 

I sat and watched the 2 most important people in my life, sleep.

I began to wonder what I had ever done in my life to deserve these two ladies!

• Like 2

After my two little girls naps they looked at me. 

"Did you drug us?

Was there something else besides warm milk in our bottles?" 

"Nope just warm milk."

Beautiful looked at Trudy and said "I know two little girls that are in need of baths!"

"Yeah daddy?" Trudy said.

She didn't sound as sure as Beautiful.

Now I had bathed Beautiful before.

Trudy had came to us about 6 years ago and I have never bathed her.

It was my turn to blush a little.

I was one of those guys that rarely backed down from a dare, as long as it wouldn't hurt me or kill me.

Sometimes that didnt even matter.

I know if I had bathed Trudy on my own Beautiful would of killed me.

This time I took a hand in each of mine and led both my girls to the master bath.

I ran water and added some of Beautiful's bubble bath that made her smell so wonderful after she had bathed. 

I pulled the Tee shirts that they had been wearing, I tried not to stare but at 18 Trudy had a rack that would rival Beautiful.

I helped them step over the wall of the tub then I removed both of their wet diapers and had them sit and get comfortable while I disposed of their wet diapers in the diaper pail.

Then  kneeled down by the tub and started washing both of their hair.

Then I rinsed out the shampoo and added the cream rinse.

Then took the sponge and then I did Beautiful lathered her up and then went to Trudy.

And did the same I had done to her mom washing her breasts and her lower area, it was her turn to blush.

I did my best not to make it weird.

Then I rinsed the Cream Rinse out of their hair.

Stood them up and rinsed the excess bubble bath off my two babies.

I took a towel for each and dried them off.

Took them to our bedroom and got a diaper each I powdered them up and sealed them in their diapers. 

"Thank You daddy!" They both said.

I got them in one of my tee shirts each. 

"You're both welcome!"

As I kissed each one. 

I took them out to the living room as l turned on the TV and let them watch some Chick Flick as I went to start dinner. 

When I returned they were watching The Rugrats.

I hadn't realized they were in their little modes as they were. 

When dinner was ready I cut up everything up for my two little girls into finger, bite sized pieces.

Then I took a towel and made makeshift bibs for them, the way they acted you would of thought I had just dressed them in dresses, from like Vera Wang or somebody like that.

Then I took them and cleaned up their faces and dirty hands.

Just like you would a toddler.

It was 8pm and I took my two girls changed them from their wet diapers into their night time diapers.

Trudy was getting a bit of rash on her lips being daddy I put a bit of rash cream on her, she closed her eyes as she got the relief.

She didn't even blush to have her daddy do this for her.

I powdered her up and encased her for the night.

I put her in bed with her mother and I went and got my diaper on, and went and slept on the couch. 

I awoke at by my watch said 0238 I was hearing crying.

It wasnt Beautiful, it had to be Trudy.

She was sitting in the kitchen crying in the dark.

"What's the matter little one?" I asked?

She jumped as I had startled her! 

"Oh daddy."

I took her to her the living room.

"Now what is the matter Trudy, why the tears?" I asked her?

"Why do you guys love me?

I mean I go and get married behind your backs.

Then this week you made me really feel like I was your daughter for real!" She said.

"You just said it you are our daughter we did adopt you!

If I had known you was going to run out and get married last week, if I would of known before we adopted you, we still would of still adopted you.

It wasnt that you got married it was that you came up missing, we didnt know if you was injured, or even worse, dead.

Where you lying in a ditch.

Then instead of letting us know you told Evan's family and not us.

We felt betrayed, we felt that you couldn't trust us.

If you would of called us and told us hey, mom, dad.

Evan and I are running off getting married.

We would of wanted to know, not so we could talk you out of it. So we could of suppoerted you.

Your mom and I would would of been there to support you.

We just feel you couldnt trust us.

Thats what hurt.

We thought we tried to show you that we could be trusted!"

"I promise you daddy that if I ever get married again your the first I will tell. 

Thank you daddy for today.

I know it wasn't easy to have to bathe and diaper your 18 year old daughter.

Thanks for the rash cream it felt wonderful.

If I ever need it again and and I get moms permission will you baby me again!"

"As long as mom says yes, but I'm sure if you ask her I will have two little girls again, not just you my little one!"

"Thank you daddy I know I can always talk to you and I know you will always say the right things.

I'm really sorry about last week, I wanted to call and tell you but Evan thought you would try and talk me out of it."

"Trudy you're over 18, you are an adult we would try but your an adult legally we don't have a say in your life any more.

We cant tell you what to do, we can advise you but eventually it up to you to make the decisions for your life.

If those decisions turn out to excuse the expression, "Bite you in the ass!"

We will be there for you. 

Were your mom and dad.

I wish that I had been able to meet Beautiful earlier and I would of got the opportunity to watch you grow up from a baby to the beautiful young woman you are now.

Believe it or not thats my biggest regret about you"

"Thank you daddy I really wish you could of been there for me earlier as well. 

When Kevin was  getting all the attention, I would of loved to of had you to talk to you like we do now."

We hugged and I got to change my little girls diaper again and she went back to bed with her mom, I crawled back to bed on my couch.

• Like 2

Next day being Sunday, Trudy talked us in to going to church with her.

We thought that her new husband's father would be her Bishop.

We were wrong.

Even though her Husband's family went to this same building.

They were in another thing called a Ward.

Basically we lived in a different area than Evan's family. 

Thats alright The Cargills were no one I wanted to see at the moment.

What l had to say to them wasnt anything that should be said in a church.

The cuss words I wanted to share with them. 

The persons that talked that day was talking on forgiving others that have trespassed aginst you.

I had a grin on my face.

Talk about inspired.

I hadnt been in a church since Trudy had been confirmed a member of this church.

Then the first time I come back, here they talk about forgiveness.

I had anger in my heart against the Cargils because their son wouldnt let our daughter call us and let us know she was getting married.

Then when they did call it was Evan to his parents.

Not us.

I said okay, okay.

I get it, to myself.

In my heart I changed!

I was letting my anger go! 

I was open to becoming a member of this church.

I looked at Beautiful, she wasnt crying but had tears in her eyes.

I knew that she was feeling pretty much the same way l was her heart was feeling that the talk was aimed at us that day.

After the meeting was over Beautiful asked Trudy how do we get to become members of your church.

She looked at me and the look was her dont mess with me look.

The way I felt, l wasnt about ready to.

Trudy took us to two young girls.

This is Sister Kimball and this is Sister Franklin.

They had little black tags that had that information on their front chest area. 

Trudy said this is my mom and dad.

They want to learn more about the church. 

"Really," asked Sister Franklin? 

"What makes you want to learn more?" Asked Sister Kimball?

"Well about a week ago, we became upset with our daughters elopement.

I was thinking earlier that I had something to say to them that wasnt the best language to use in a church.

Then the speakers today they talked to us about just what we needed.

I and my wife felt that they were inspired.

We decided we need to be members of that church!"

"Great that can be arranged.

When do you want us to come by, to teach you the first lesson?" Asked Sister Kimball?

"Is tomorrow good?" I asked?

"Perfect, about 6:30 pm?" Sister Kimball asked?

"Good with us." As I looked at Beautiful to get her okay!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1