LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laura Davidson had her preliminary hearing and pleaded not guilty!

Bail was set really high like $300,000.

They had gone back and reinterviewed each and every kid she had as her kids.

The biggest talker was her sweet Arlene.

Seems that about the same time Mrs. Davidson had another girl.

Arlene had seen with her own eyes, Mrs. Davidson beat the girl with a stick wrapped with something.

All because she was 16 and the girl had began wetting her bed when she was ripped from her family.

She rebelled sleeping in a crib, not only was it childish, but she was too big to sleep in it.

She beat the girl with the covered stick and told CPS. She had swung at her.

They pulled her from her home.

Arlene told them the girl hadnt done anything.

Gary Price the 17 year old that had spent a year and a half for beating her up on her say so.

He had became a real criminal now, he was doing 6 years for armed robbery.

He did little talking as he had learned to distrust CPS after being railroaded the way he was.

There were at least 45 kids interviewed, 30 had either seen something or had been on the receiving end of the beating of her punishent sticks. 

The cribs were found, as were the sticks. 

If she had rewrapped them, the covering of the material was wearing out.

Thats how the two sisters took her down! 

• Like 1

Janie and Jackie were thriving, they enjoyed visits from Danielle, Lacy, and Carly, they were about the same age and they shared the same nocturnal problem.

Lacy and Jackie were best friends. 

I know it was outdated but they wrote letters to each other, at least one or as many as 5 a week.

Carly and Janie were friends just not as big as the other two. 

Things were going great, Mrs. Davidson was coming up for her trial. 

The girls were scared they were becoming wet in the daytime.

They were called as witnesses. 

We had them in diapers and had brought like 9 extra apiece!

Laura Davidson had been advised to plead guilty, and take a deal from the Prosecutor by her lawyer.

She didn't follow her counsel and decided to fight it, she didnt know that the States Case against her was so strong. 

She didnt think that they had anything that could prove what they were accusing her of.

The Prosecutor and her attorney both gave their opening statements.

Then the state started giving evedence.

They had the Sticks, they had the Cribs, 

Then the witnesses gave their story. 

They had the kid she had accused him of beating her up, he had spent a year and a half in prison and hadn't touched her. 

He got in with a gang so nobody would kill him.

He got cought robbing Liquor stors to get money for his gang and was now in prison for the next 6 years. 

He would of never been sent there, but she must of beat herself up!

Laura Davidson sat and grinned at the kid.

If this is the best they can do is bring a Gangbanger like this guy, l will walk!

There were others that she had beat, girls, boys most now over 18 years old.

A few were still younger.

The two girls Janie and Jackie Herbert they had pictures of their butts about 4 days later, there was bruising.

How the hell did that happen, she thought?

Next time l will have to be more careful.

As the smile returned to her face.

Next a girl in a wheelchair came in, the girl was beautiful!

It took a few moments for Laura Davidson to recognize her dear sweet Arlene!

I'm saved she will never tell them anything!

Arlene got up and told how she had seen how Mrs. Davidson treated her kids that bedwet.

She had seen the cribs used and seen the covered sticks used on kids butts because they tired of being abused because they wet their beds.

Most of the kids never had a problem with that until they were taken from their families!

A few were having problems with bedwetting before arriving.

Several said their wetting got worse when they were placed with Mrs. Davidson.

One girl that hadn't grown up bedwetting until after she was removed, claimed she still had a problem that stemmed from the abuse she recieved from Mrs. Davidson!

The state rested, Laura Davidson's Lawyer had about 3 people that had spent time with Mrs. Davidson as kids and loved it there.

None of the kids had difficulties with wetting their beds.

The Lawyers gave their closing arguments.

The Jury was out 35 minutes and they returned.

Guilty was the verdict!

No way, how did that happen? Thought Laura Davidson!

• Confused 1

I was  at my office to sign checks.

Sarah Zabriski my secretary came in and shut the door behind her. 

"Mr. Gordon, my old man tells me you had problem with another lady and your kids?"

"Yeah, not only mine but quite a few others!"

"Can you tell me what she has done to kids?"

I gave the story of her abuse of bedwetters, the cribs, the fabric wrapped clubs she beat the kids with.

I even told about the guy she beat herself up and blamed him an innocent man was sent to prison.

I seen her get beet red.

"Growing up my sister Amanda used to wet the bed, my parents were mean about it. 

My first arrest was for domestic assault, l beat the hell out of my mom for beating the hell out of Amanda. 

I went to Jail, mom told the police that l was also the one that abused Amanda.

I was given time for 2 counts of Domestic Abuse, l know how that kid felt.

I learned to fight as a way to stay alive. 

Then l met James. 

Together we kind of built our own little empire.

Then James beats the hell out of some loudmouth punk that was telling everybody how tough he was. 

He knew the kid was in for attempted vehicular manslaughter.

The way the kid told it, it was his drug smuggling rival that he run over not some high school girl that he turned incontinent!

He called James out who cleaned his clock!

James gets sent to court he was expecting a Public Defender. 

Instead he had a Lawyer that was good and actually defended him.

When he found out what the kid had done to Trudy he wished he had beat that kid half to death. 

It pissed him off thats why he helped get that little shit sent to bubba.

He liked you Mr. Gordon, you didnt judge him as a loser, you treated him with respect.

Then when you guys had that run in with the kid at the mall, and his mom.

I seen how that bitch tried to kill you three, it was on TV. 

I also heard how entitled she thought she was. That pissed me off l wanted a crack at her.

Then James told me that the three that she tried to kill was the same guy that helped him with the Lawyer, l was even more determined, to get this lady tamed.

Then when l first meet you, James was right.

Even though l had just got out of prison less than a week before.

You make me your Secretary you didnt Judge me Mr. Gordon! 

I would like to thank you for that.

If you need anything done with this lady that abused your bedwetting daughters let me know!

James and l feel we still owe you, Mr. Gordon you have helped us out we feel more than we have helped you!"

I smiled.

"I feel you two have helped me out more than l have ever helped you two!

Heck, you've been one hell of a secretary for me and had tamed most of my workers, l have had the sexual harrasment classes, you showed them how it affects others and eventually them.

That guy whose hand you broke hasnt touched you since has he?" I asked?

"Nope he wont even say hello to me these days" she said with a grin!

• Like 1

I didnt have to do a dang thing, Sarah had the Mrs. Davidson sent to the meanest lady she knew that still wet her bed.

This lady snapped one day and killed her husband two sons and a daughter.

Her husband was ragging on her about her wet beds. 

She grabbed his throat and squoze.

The harder he tried to fight the harder she squoze.

Soon he had passed out.

She still had his throat until she never felt a pulse in her hands.

The sons came in mom where is this and mom where is that.

She clamed with every question she felt her anger grow and grow, she grabbed a butcher knife and stabbed them 12 times apeice.

Her teenage daughter came and talked down to her, treated her like she was an imbecile.

She started punching and punching her daughters face until her life was gone. 

Then she dialed 911 and calmly said "My name is Delores Parks, l live at 3421 W. Berridge Lane l just killed my family!

She sat in her chair until the police came.

They arrested her and took her to the Police Station.

She related to the Detectives how her husband had berated her about her bedwetting once to many times, don't you think l dont know l wake up wet every morning?

Then his boys came in "Mom where's this, and where's that. At 15 you would think they could at least fend for themselves once every so often. 

Then my 13 year old daughter shows up and treats me like l have the IQ of a burnrd out light bulb, like she has all the answers, she is failing 5 of her 6 courses if she is so F-ing  Smart why isnt she doing better in school.

I started punching that face of hers over and over again, do you think l beat any sense into that teenage brain of hers?" She laughed!

They didn't go for the death sentence, turns out she became somewhat of a hero to most mothers, lots of them had thought about doing what she had done.

Most wives and mothers used to tell their kids and husbands to cool it or they were going to go Dolores Park on your butts! 

More than one mother had made that threat.

Dolores was given life and she will be eligible for parole when she turns 65 years old.

She still has 25 years to go.

Dolores was the kind of prisonor you didn't mess with, she was quiet, if you bugged her she would beat the everloving crap out of you. 

Let Mrs. Davidson say something about her bedwetting  and Mrs. Davidson would not have any teeth left in her head, the ones not knocked out by her punching.

Delores would pull out by pliers if needs be.

Then if Mrs. Davidson treated her like she had the IQ of a burned out light bulb.

She about tore one ladies windpipe out of her throat!

Sarah already had it in for Mrs. Davidson after she railroaded that one kid to prison.

Frankly she hoped Delores succeeded ripping her windpipe out!

Soon Mrs. Davidson was talking to Delores like she did have the IQ of a burned out lightbulb.

This time Delores succeeded in ripping the windpipe out.

Delores was charged with another murder and this time was put on Death Row.

At least they didn't give her a roomate there, one that made fun of her bedwetting, or treated he like she had the IQ of a burned out light bulb!

I was very surprised when Mr. English told me Mrs. Davidson was dead. 

"What happened?" I asked?

"Seems Mrs. Davidson got put in with this lady, that was half crazy!

She had killed her husband and 3 kids.

Mrs. Davidson thought she was oh so superior, the lady was a bedwetter."

"No, l said, knowing how Mrs. Davidson felt about bedwetters and her cellmate is one!"

"That's how l felt!

Anyway Mrs. Davidson said something about her bedwetting, and was condescending, and the lady tore her throat out by hand!"

I wondered how much Sarah had to do with this, if an investigation happened, would l lose my receptionist?

I sure hoped not!

Jane and Jackie were model kids. 

After having them in our home and hearing what they were supposed to be like before, when Mrs. Davidson had them.

I would of not believed her, there was no hint of them being violent.

I loved Jane and Jackie, l wanted to make them Gordon's. 

We just filed on Vincent, he being handicapped now, we could be certified to adopt and adopt the same day.

We were going to file to become Jane and Jackie's parents next week.

When Mr. English told us they found family in Florida.

Looks like Jane and Jackie Herbert were going to Florida!

• 2 weeks later...

He told us not to worry, yes they were family but the wife has Alzheimer's, the husband can verily cope with his wife, they live in a care type facility, he cant take care of his wife on his own how can he take care of two almost teenagers.

Besides the place wont allow anybody in under 55.

Oh they can visit but cant live there full time.

I took a cleansing breath.

With the two girls l was full up., we couldnt have anybody else move in no room, we couldnt bunk two up, even though Lisa and Cathy wanted to be roommates again, they missed each other.

But CPS regulations require that each kid gets their own room.

Mr. English told me that since the girls were adopted, and they requested that they move in together, why shouldn't they get their request. 

I have another girl for you Stephanie has ran away and away from home 7 times already.

We don't think her home is the best setting for her, her dad though not abusive is very stern, we feel that getting her away from that environment she will do better.

Stephanie was 12 almost 13 in a couple of months.

Beautiful and l decided to take her.

The first two weeks were great. 

We went to go shopping for Lisa and Cathy's birthday.

We went to buy the things we had gotten them Beautiful opened her purse, she looked upset.

"I had a $350 there just yesterday, l was sure l did!

I guess l was mistaken." She said she used her card. 

We got the things home. 

Beautiful started checking around where she keeps her purse thinking maybe it fell out but we never found that $350?

About a month later we had to pay Beautifuls car payment, it was almost payed off this was the last payment. It was $330.85 

Beautiful was ready to pay the bill and she opened her purse and the $330 wasn't there but the 85 cents was.

Okay now she was pissed.

She used her card.

She returned to me and told me that $680 had came up missing from her purse in the past month! 

"Where could it have gone?" I asked?

"Well, l don't want to say it, but l actually think maybe one if the kids took it!"

I thought for a moment, Trudy had left her Play Station here when she married.

The girls Jane and Jackie were using it, they had got it from Stephanie, as she had got a brand new X Box.

Could we have unwittingly bought that for her from her stealing money from us?

I just didn't want to accuse her, what if we were wrong?

We devised a plot to catch whoever was guilty.

Beautiful started talking anbout paying the house payment l made sure to ask her "If she got the $1100 house payment?" 

She said "lt's in my purse!"

We had a camera on and an alarm when the purse was moved. 

12 minutes later the alarm and the camera captured Stephanie going through Beautifuls purse.

She was getting more and more upset as she wasn't finding the $1100.

She went through it about 4 times.

She started going through our drawers looking for it.

I called Mr. English and had him come to our house. 

We brought Stephanie in and we accused her of stealing $680 from Beautiful's purse.

"Everybody accuses me of stealing and things like that, why because I'm the new girl, first my dad now my Fostor Father."

She was playing the victim very well.

I guess l need to run away from here as well!

They dont have any proof!"

"You want proof?" I asked?

I produced the camera and she looked a little shocked!

I asked Beautiful if she had the $1100 for the house payment, she said it's in my purse, and 12 minutes later this happened. 

Stephanie was looking behind her and then goes into Beautiful's purse she goes into her wallet in her pusrse, she started lookin in this pocket and then that pocket she finds a $20 bill that goes into her pocket, not finding $1100 in her pocket she goes into the purse itself and finds another $20, into her pocket it goes joining the other $20 already there. 

"Them sons of a bitches set me up!"

"Stephanie if you would have noticed we said that in front of both set of twins, Vincent, Keith, and Edward.

The only taker was you, did you see any of them take the bait?

We noticed that every couple of weeks money came up missing from Beautiful's purse first was $350 for Lisa and Cathy's birthday, then $330 for Beautifuls car payment.

If you're so innocent why were you searching Beautiful's purse in the first place, then why did you take the $40 from her purse?

We set this up to see who was stealing money from Beautiful's purse.

You looked like you knew your way around her purse that proves you have been in there before."

She looked at the floor she knew we had caught her.

Mr. England spoke for the first time. 

"Why did you feel like you needed to steal from Mr. and Mrs. Gordon?"

"They are rich, they wouldnt miss it!" Said Stephanie!

"Why did you steal from your parents? Asked Mr. English?

They couldnt afford for you stealing from them, could they?"

"They were chumps just like these people.

If l need it l will take it, so what are you going to do about it!" Stephanie said defiantly!

Mr. English dialed 911 for the police, Stephanie maybe needed a dose of reality.

• 2 weeks later...

The police arrived one was a female officer.

We told the officer how "We had $680 come up missing.

Then we announced to all the kids that there was $1100 in Julia's purse!

We had set a camera and this is what happened!"

We showed the Officers the film they saw her looking in the purse and  drawers and her taking the $40. 

The female officer patted Stephanie down.

She pulled 2 $20 bills out of Stephanies pocket.

"Those are mine, l had them from before!" Stephanie said.

The lady searched and searched Stephanie, not finding anything else but she did find a bit of pot, in another pocket. 

"I have Glaucoma!" Stephanie said!

"Okay what does Glaucoma do to you, do you have a medical marajuna card to possess this?" Asked the female Officer?

"Uhm, l dont know what the Glaucoma does to me, l know my heart races sometimes! Stephanie said.

I'm waiting to get my card in the mail!"

She applied Handrestraints to Stephanie

She read Stephanie her rights as a juvenile.

"Dont forget my money!" She told the Lady Officer.

"Your money?

What did you do with the $40 that you stole ftom this ladys purse?"

"Uhm, uhm!

I must of dropped it?" Stephanie said.

"Well thats the third time you have lied to an Officer!

That carries a penalty as bad as the stealing the $680.

Too bad they didn't let you steal the $1100 dollars you would be up for grand theft which could add a year or more to your sentence."  Said the Female Officer.

Stephanie was arrested and booked. 

This time the judge gave her a year at Adobe.

Stephanie fought the Sheriffs Officers and was give an extra year at Adobe

Mr. English apologized to Gordon and Beautiful. 

He did have a different girl for them and she wasn't a theif like Stephanie! 

Her mother just died of cancer, her dad 3 years ago of cancer. 

She has a grandma in the hospital.

One day she is doing good, next day bad.

It's like a roller-coaster.

We have found no family to send her to!

Her name is Tammy Donaldson!

I know it's right on the heels of Stephanie, but l'm getting desperate, our Crisis Shelters are full, l dont have any Fostor Families to send her to, besides like most of your kid and yourselves Tammy wets the bed!"

"We wont have any repeats like Stephanie, you are sure Mr. English?" Asked Beautiful?

"If you do dear lady, I will cover the losses myself!" Said Mr. English.

"In that case we accept!" Said Beautiful.

"Splendid!" Said Mr. English!

25 minutes we had the little redhead girl, her hair was about as close to copper as you can get! 

Now she wasnt as cute as Stephanie had been, but her attitude was about 100% different than Stephanie.

She wasnt a victim like Stephanie tried to make others think she was!

• 1 month later...

Tammy was the kid if somebody was doing something, it was always "Can l help?" or "Do you need help with that?"

Beautiful I'm sure she had found a replacement for Trudy!

Beautiful was teaching her to cook, sew, and clean.

Tammy l'm  sure was Beautiful's favorite. 

Trudy even loved Tammie.

We had 4 kids adopted and Vincent was filed for.

We had the twins, and Keith and Edward were ours. 

Like l said Vincent then the Jackie and Janie were being filed on within the month. 

I could tell Tammy was special to Beautiful. She asked me when we were going to adopt her? 

I called Mr. English to find out if Tammyl was adoptable yet.

"Child Protective Services Mr. Benjamin Englis speaking, how may l help you?"

"Mr. English! How are you today?"

"Better, now that I've heard from you my friend, Mr. Gordon!

To what do l owe this call to, today?"

"Were calling about Tammy, Beautiful has a favorite child named Tammy, she wants to know her status about adoption?"

"First of all l'm so glad them two hit it off, Tammy's granmother had been so sick for so long, l'm surprised that she remembers much of her grandmother before she got sick! 

Secondly haven't l told you when we got Tammy, we got her because her grandmother tried to find some family to leave her with, there was family but none would take her because of her bedwetting.

So until grandmother dies.

From the sound of things it could be any day.

We've gone through this before, looks bad then grandma all of the sudden rallys.

The other family have signed the wavers. 

We helped her when she started getting sick, when she got to sick to do it herself we took over. 

We had exausted all leads. 

There was no more family that we or anybody from her family knew about.

We ran her DNA and the only ones coming up were people we knew about already!"

"Great, Beautiful will be so pleased! I said!

Other than grandma, soon as she is gone we want her!

"Well l'm so glad l could please your wife today Mr. Gordon!"

We said our goodbyes, and we hung up.

On 4/28/2022 at 11:11 PM, bigbear95 said:

Isn’t the new girl’s name Tammy?

Tammy got caught ripping them off. She was replaced with Stephanie!

She is day and night different than Tammy!

My mistake you are 100% correct l had them backwards!

• 2 months later...

We had Tammy's paperwork completed for when her grandmother passes.

We got a call from the County Attorney's Office, they had a few questions about Stephanie, what went down etc.

We told the truth about everything even the conversation we had with her and Mr. English.

"That's strange she told me a total different story about how you had planted that money onl her!"

"Nope if you don't want to believe us you can always talk to Mr. Benjamin English, of the Arizona Depsrtment of Child Protective Services.

His number is 623 238-7423!"

"He is my next call, was Stepbanie placed in your home by him?"

"Yes she was, we caught her stealing money out of my wife's purse. 

We got her on film!" I said.

"You got film?" He asked?

"Sure do." I said.

"Can you send that to me?" He asked?

I got his Email and l sent the film digitally to him.

About an hour later l got a call again.

"We have charged Stephanie with theft, you and your wife and Mr English will have to attend her hearing.

She still claims that you set her up!"

"Well we kind of did that, we had our daughters birthday present money,, and my wife's car payment come up missing from her purse. 

We claimed to have our house payment in her purse, she was the only one that took the bait and raided her purse, she had purchased an XBOX with the birthday money  and car payment. 

We set up this figuring one of the kids couldn't resist more money.

Within 5 minutes she was going through my wife's purse looking for the $1100 dollars.

Couldn't find the $1100 so she took the $40 instead!"

"She claims this was her first time stealing from you?"

"Nope she got about $330 from her purse for the car payment. 

She got $350 for the birthday money!

I didn't give her the money for the XBOX how did she get that?

I had my suspicion that money went for her Xbox, just couldn't prove it! 

That's why we set up the camera and filmed it."

"Well you've made my job so much easier, we're going for over a year at Adobe!"

"Just let me know when we have to be there?" I said.

Looks like Stephanie is still lying one of these days she will get herself in more trouble that the year at Adobe will look like a Sunday picnic, l'm like talking 30+ years.

• 2 weeks later...

We were gearing up to go to court.

Beautiful and l, we didn't hate Stephanie but we couldn't afford her thievery either!

About a week later we got a call from Mr. Foray, he was County Attorney.

He told us that "Stephanie had pleaded guilty for stealing from us!

She got 10 months at Adobe, instead of a year. 

Of course if she doesn't follow the rules while there she could be there until she reaches 18 years of age, that is one of the courts rules!

Either way, she will be there anywhere between 10 months to 3 years.

You don't have to come to court now, your video was the kicker, she couldn't refute what was on the video.

Neither could her Public Defender."

We were glad that that part of our lives was over!

About a year later

Vincent was going to his bus from school.

We know that with the beating he took from his dad he wasn't the most steady on his feet. 

He was on the sidewalk and he claims somebody shoved him from the back.

He fell flat on his face.

He broke an arm trying to catch is fall and his nose also hit the concrete and he also broke his nose. 

Others said they saw a person in black jeans and a black hoodie, they could not tell if it was a male or female, their features were covered.

Two days later the twins were attacked as well. 

A hooded figure in black grabed their hair and their heads were banged together on the side.

They both were taken to the hospital and were checked for concussion. 

Again nobody recognized the assailant.

Somebody did say they saw purple hair sticking out from the hoodie, this time.

After that l started picking up our kids from school.

One morning l got up to take our kids to school, my truck had been keyed 180 degrees.

On my door the word "Fucker" was also scratched in the paint, on the passenger door was "Bitch!"

Who would be doing this?

Attacking my kids, vandalizing my vehicle?

If your after me l would much rather have you damage my vehicle, leave my kids alone.

I figured two could play this game. 

That night l got my bow hunting gear out, camouflage, l looked like a tree. 

I sat and waited.

Around 0130 saw a person walk up and this time began breaking the lights on my truck.

"Who did this little fucker think they were?" I thought!

I snuck from my looking like a tree and the first thing I did was grab that hoodie and pulling it down. 

I saw it was Stephanie, she swung at me with the little hammer she had that she was using it to break my headlights and turn signals with.

She made contact with my left hand. 

I did what l felt was right and I punched her in her nose.

I heard a scream of pain and she dropped the hammer and ran. 

Using my flash light she was bleeding. 

I called the cops and had them respond.

They arrived about 7 minutes later.

I was talking with the Officers and was having my hand looked at by EMS.

They were telling me that one of my hand bones was busted, l would need to go to the ER.

Stephanie returned and like the idiot she was, she pulled a pistol on me.

"You Son of a Bitch!

You will never hit me again!" She spat at me angered.

I heard a bang, l thought I had been shot.

I flinched.

Stephanie was laying on the ground dead one of the cops had shot her before, she could shoot me, l didn't see which cop had shot her as the 4 that were here all had their guns out.

Beautiful and the kids awoke and heard the gunshots.

Beautiful told the kids to get to their rooms and stay there.

She went to get the weapon that we keep and it was missing.

She looked outside and seeing me on the ambulance, and a body in our drive way and 4 cops around me, assumed l had shot the intruder, with our gun.

She was worried that l was going to be arrested for murdering our intruder.

It took an hour or two and l was allowed to have Beautiful drive me to the hospital to get a cast on my hand.

Beautiful was so glad that l wasn't arrested for murder.

The gun that Stephanie was going to shoot me with was ours, appearantly she had stole that as well!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my truck fixed, even though l had paid cash for my truck, and I own it outright, I still had full coverage, and paid more for a $0 deductible.

Stephanie had done me a favor.

The paint was starting to fade. 

I got a brand new paint job out of it.

We eventually got our pistol back that she had tried to shoot me with.

I would like to tell you that with Stephanie being dead the attacks ended.

That wasn't so.

The youngest twins were attacked again.

I had been teaching them to fight back.

The girl, that attacked them, she went after one.

The other attacked her choking her from behind.

While the other attacked their face!

When she went after the one behind her the other began choking her from the rear. 

The twin she was now facing hit her in the nose.

It began to bleed and the girl ran leaving a trail of blood through the neighborhood. 

The cops, after they were called.

Followed the blood trail to about 3 streets west of us, but it dwindled down to nothing.

Next day Vincent was attacked again. 

Those that saw it said that Vincent's face looked almost angry. 

Vincent let out a scream, then he began swinging. 

The girl was on the ground and he was punching her back.

He wasn't going to stop.

The cops arrived and they had to fight Vincent to get him off the girl!

He wasn't going to stop. 

The girl was handcuffed and stood up on her feet.

One cop still had to hold Vincent back he wasn't  finished.

Turns out the girl was a roommate of Stephanie's  at Adobe. 

She heard about her death and they had promised each other to help each other out if anything happened. 

Stephanie getting killed by the guy she was after, that was something, she was going to avenge Stephanie. 

She was surprised when she was told that Stephanie had been shot by the Police, not the guy!

After the girl was returned to Adobe, she was still on probation after all!

The kids were fine with no threats out there for them.

Denny and Shannon visited me they were doing good.

Luckily Denny hasn't been hurt since his Sophomore year.

He would be starting his Junior year in the fall.

They had been thinking of getting Shannon pregnant this year.

They cited that they were not getting younger!

"Are you kidding me?" I asked?

"No, I'm almost 23 years old said Denny!"

"But 23 is still so young! 

You got the biggest part of your life ahead of you!

Besides kids are dang expensive!

Yeah l know you have a job, but your only working weekends, and in the summer. 

That's  basically part time!

You really can't raise a kid on part-time wages. 

Hell even though l was full time, when your mom was born, it wasn't easy!

You're still going to College! 

You play football but last l heard they are not paying you guys for that per the NCAA!"

"So you don't think it's a very good idea Grandpa?" Shannon said?

"Sorry, but no l don't!" I said.

"I didn't either, we discussed this but both of us felt the same as you, we asked you because your about the wisest person that we know.

My mom every time we go there asks us when we are going to give her grandchildren?"

"Next time tell her at least until Denny graduates and gets a decent job and can afford kids!

Ask her what happens if we get like triplets, or something like that.

Are you going to let us move back in with you?

That should shut her up for a while, l'm pretty sure she doesn't want 5 other people living with her!"

Both Shannon and Denny laughed.

"She is so glad I'm out of the house now." Said Denny

"Her and James are going at it like rabbits."

She had better watch out before she has the triplets!" Said Shannon!

Jane and Jackie were doing great in school.

There was a dance coming up and two brothers had asked Jane and Jackie to the dance.

One brother was born on like November 11th, he was to young to start school when he was 4 so he had to  wait a year to start school and his mom got pregnant again about a month later so when his brother was 5 he was almost 6 years old. 

He started school with his younger brother.

Everybody thought they were twins.

But they were not!

Craig, and Victor Adams asked the older twins to the dance. 

I was wondering if l should let them go or not, they were not even 14 yet, almost but not quite.

Like they say almost, counts only in horseshoes and hand grenades!

I got an Idea, l told them "Okay as long as l drove them!" 

The girls were glad that they got to go!

Beautiful was in mother's mode and the girls got new dresses, panties, bras, nylons, shoes, and anything else she felt they needed.

She also got their hair done and fingernails and toenails.

I got to meet Craig and Victor, for some reason l remember me being so much bigger and being so much more mature at that age! 

These were still kids!

I parked in the parking lot and l seen a whole lot of mothers and fathers that were being Chauffeurs tonight. 

We all talked there were a few of us but l was by far the oldest.

I had to explain that l was a fostor parent about a 100 times it seemed! 

When asked how l probably gave out Mr. English's telephone number a dozen times, l guess l exaggerated I was asked about 20 times about me being a fostor parent and about 5 times l gave out Mr. English's number and 2 called one was given a child.

I and Beautiful tought our 2 girls to dance.

After the dance l got the four l brought.

l could tell there was something wrong with Jackie, she wouldn't say anything. 

When I asked her "If everything was alright."

She shook her head yes.

After l got her home, l asked her again if "She was okay?"

This time she said "No!"

She explained that "Craig had attempted to put his hand under her dress and play with her panties!"

I didn't tell her that it was something under those panties he was after!

The phone rang and l answered it.

It was Mr. Adams, "l just found out about Craig, Victor my other boy told me. 

I beat Craig almost to death, plus grounded him for the next month and a half, if l don't see an improvement in his attitude, l will extend that through summer vacation! 

If you want a crack at his ass l will bring him by your house. 

What he did was excuse the expression Bullshit! 

I'm sorry it happened in the first place, my wife and I never taught him that!"

"I'm sorry it happened as well Jackie never wants to see him again!

I know that's unrealistic because they go to school together! 

She will never date him again, as long as she lives.

Now Jane wants to see Victor again, she enjoyed his company!

Maybe seeing Victor on a date with Jane and Craig not having a date, maybe that will be part of the punishment!" I said!" 

"That's okay, l'm thinking of not letting him date until he is 21 anyway.

Maybe he will be able to keep his hands to himself, or so help me God, l will cut his damned hands off!" Mr. Adams said.

"Well thank you for that!" I said.

"You got any other kids?" He asked?

"Well l only have one daughter, for a while l we were estranged, she abandoned her kids, l had her son, her Autistic daughter and her other daughter as well.

I was raising them for a while, my daughter came back into my life and theirs!

My first wife divorced me, then l have been widowed twice, l'm on my fourth wife, she had a granddaughter that's parents were killed we were grandma and step grandpa.

Then we adopted her as our daughter, she is married now and getting ready to have her first.

We were empty nester for a while, got up one night to pee and the neighbors house was on fire! 

I rescued two 5 year old twins, and their parents were killed, they were attached to me before CPS came for them.

We became Fostor Parents and eventually adopted them."

"Is that the two that my boys dated tonight?" He asked?

"Nope, these are only 6 years old, sorry but if your son had done what he did to Jackie, you would be short one son tonight!"

"I agree, l would of hand delivered the little ashole to your house!"

Then we got two brothers one was 13 the other was 8 years old. 

Then we got a boy, who until about a month before we got them was normal.

His dad became upset, and beat him until he was brain damaged!

Then we got the older twins.

Then a girl who was bad, bad news ripped us off attacked our kids, attempted to kill me with one of my own guns before the cops shot her. 

Now we got a girl just the opposite of that last girl we had got.

For now we are the Fostor Parents for her, she still has a grandmother that is still alive but that could change any moment!"

"Wow sounds like you still are busy.

Victor told me you are retired."

Well l'm semi- retired! I said!

They had a Spring Dance at the Elementary School the kids attended.

Jane was going with Victor. 

Jackie was going with a friend of Victor's named Shawn Hyde.

Craig was not going, his dad wasn't going to allow him to go to a dance, until their Junior or Senior Prom!

Keith even had a date with a girl named Heather Trazano.

The unusual thing about her was she was a Fostor Sister to Victor and Craig.

His mom and dad called Mr. English, and got her.

The kids enjoyed themselves, even Jackie.

I took them and then waited again, talking with other mom and dads.

I guess there was some budding romances.

The girls were in love with the boys including Heather.

The boys all liked the girls back.

In my truck there was a whole lot of hand holding, they kissed each other good night as l dropped them off.

I took the three l had started with to our home.

About two weeks after the dance we got a call to get Tammy to the hospital, her grandmother wasn't doing very good again and had taken a turn for the worse!

While there she stabilized again, she was a human yo-yo health wise.

We were just getting ready to return for home, and she crashed again and this time she passed on.

Her grandmother had her funeral already planned and paid for.

We just had to get Tammy there.

We could tell Tammy was stressed, she wet herself just before the funeral was to start.

Beautiful lent her one of her diapers.

By the time she was buried Tammy needed to borrow another diaper.

Mr. English asked us if "We still wanted her?"

"Of course we did, she was already a part of our family!"

"Splendid!" Mr. English said!

I would rather of had Tammy any day over Stephanie in my home. 

She would fit in better with us Gordon's.

Mr. English already told us that she had no other family members, so adoption would come faster.

You know, l have never asked Tammy if she wanted to be adopted if her grandmother died.

We never planned  for her grandmother passing on.

we do want her if she wants us, we want her even if she doesn't!

Beautiful and l brought Tammy in and we had a talk.

She wanted to live with us, but right now she didn't want to be adopted by Us yet.

She felt it was too soon after her grandmother's death.

"Talk to me in four or five months, maybe by then l will be more interested in adoption!"

Beautiful told her "We understand how you feel right now. 

We will talk again then!"

Mr. English did find a distant relative for Vincent.

He told him that he didn't want a retard! 

We filed for Vincent and the twins. 

We had court in 3 months . 

The twins couldn't wait, Vincent he was happy to be our kid whether he was adopted or not.

I don't think he understood what was going on totally.

For him all that was changing was his last name, he knew he belonged to us already. 

Tammy, we already had paperwork filled out for her adoption.

We also filed on her.

She asked us after about two months, Mr. English asked her if she needed him to find "Other Lodgings", she wanted us before she lost us!

In court, we had Vincent he, was allowed to be ours.

He was Vincent Gordon now we had to change his name at school.

I had heard that it could be a nightmare getting things changed.

Mr. Jensen had been down this road, this wasn't his first rodeo.

He had several kids that had been adopted by him and his wife.

They had to change their names here at this school.

For him we showed our adoption decree and bang, it was done.

We still had the year wait now for Tammy, Jane and Jackie.

• 2 weeks later...

We loved our kids, l never worried that there was Beautiful, Mellissa, Trudy, Shannon, Erin, Francine, Rachel, Jackie, Janie, Tammy, Cathy, Lisa.

There was me, James, Drew, Denny, Keith, Edward, Vincent!

If you wanted there was Yvette, Cassidy, and Jimmy as well.

Six or seven depending if you count Jimmy.

There was twelve or fourteen. 

Depending if you count Yvette, and Cassidy.

I had two to three kids to carry on my line, the jury is still out on whether Vincent will ever get married or not.

He is a beautiful child, but with his problems...

We had a night where we just spent the night in with the kids.

No outside interruptions.

We played games, we tried to let each kid win a game, even Vincent.

You should of seen the smile on Vincent's face when he won! 

You would of thought he had just won the Superbowl, World Series, the Stanley Cup, NBA Championship all in one!

Guess he hadn't won much of anything the first few years of his life!

He is a winner now.

He is ours, l guess we were the winners, not him!

When our neighbor was out mowing his lawn.

He saw us out playing with our brood.

"Aren't  those two little girls the ones that live on the street south of us, the ones that had the fire?

And the boys and the other girls, sorry for saying but they look nothing like you or your wife!"

"That's because we're adopting them!" I said.

"Adopting?

Don't take this wrong again, your only about 15 years older than l am, who would give kids to old farts like us?" The guy asked?

"Believe it or not, all our kids came through the State of Arizona." I told him!

"Arizona, our state?

You mean the kids that have all the problems?" He asked?

"Some do, Vincent there at one time about 4 months ago, he was just as normal as you and l, his dad beat the hell out of him for wetting his bed, nowdays he is brain damaged sounds like somebody with problems!

The two younger twins, yes their house caught on fire, and their parents died, l was was the one that saved them. 

They wouldn't leave my side l was their hero.

The two oldest twins, they came to us, they were orphans, the lady that had them before was really strict, she had these boards, wrapped in fabric batting to cushioning the blow! 

The lady should of changed the batting, it left bruises the lady claimed that the girls beat her up." I added.

"What the hell didn't you fear getting girls like that?" He asked surprised? 

"Well at first, when we got the girls they were terrified of me, they had heard that sometimes old guys like me only got young girls like them to have sex with. 

I never have ever had sex with under age girls, even when I was the same age as they were.

We saw the bruising on their butts and the lady was arrested, she fought the charge was found guilty, she was killed in prison."

"That wasn't the lady killed just a couple of weeks ago, was it?" He asked?

"One in the same!" I said.

"What about the other older girl?" He asked.

"We just had her as a Foster child, her grandmother was ill and in the hospital.

She died just recently.

At first she wasn't sure she wanted us,  she has of late been open to us adopting her." I said.

"Well good for you, how about those boys, they do look like brothers, or cousins, or something like that!" He said

"Well that's Keith and Edward, just like me!

They are brothers, their dad used to abuse them when he was drunk, which was most of the time!" I told him.

"A cousin of mine adopted a baby, even though he was a baby when adopted, he still had all kinds of problems when he got older, ended up in prison. 

He was bad news since my cousin adopted him." He said.

"We had 1 girl robbed us blind, she was going to shoot me before the police shot her, she was bad news as well.

That's the worst that has happened to us, one out of eight." I said.

That's pretty good odds, my cousin got her son through an agency. 

That wasn't the state, l expected that the state would be worse than an agency, not the other way around!" He said.

"To tell you the truth our kids have been a God send!" I said.

"How would a guy like myself get a kid or two like yours!" He said.

I gave him Mr. English's number.

• 2 weeks later...

About a week later l was out mowing my lawn, when a State Vehicle pulled up.

Mr. English got out with a boy of maybe 12 and a girl of 10 maybe.

"Mr. Gordon could l interest you in taking two more kids?"

"Mr. English have I ever told you no?

But I have no space l'm full up!

l joked, l guess l could stick one in the livingroom and one in the kitchen!" I smiled!

"Splendid! He smiled back.

These are your new neighbors kids, thanks again for the referrals!

With your 6, that you have, the two that Danielle got, these two going to Mr. And Mrs. Robert's.

That is 10 kids so far, I also heard from a waitress that, didn't know your name, but from the description l'm sure it was you, she said that you did construction, that was either you, or about 3 or 4 others l have but the kids she described sounded like yours!

I got her one girl, they are crazy for each other!"

Let me get these two dropped off for next door!"

He took them two next door. 

Then he came and visited with us.

He even got a hug from two sets of twins Tammy and Keith and Edward shook hands with him.

Vincent gave him a hug, of course Mr. English was the guy that took Vincent from the abuse of his parents, and got him into our home

Even Beautiful gave him a hug.

We talked as friends not just the guy that gave us our kids.

He got a call and looked concerned, he looked like he had thunderclouds coming from his face! 

He wasn't happy with something.

He had to leave, he didn't even say good bye!

About an hour later there was a ring at the doorbell, l was wondering who it was, was it one of our older kids Trudy perhaps, was it our grandkids? 

It was neither the boy and girl that Mr. English had dropped off at the neighbors came.

I found out the boy was named Jeffrey but went by Jeff, the girl was his sister and named Candice.

Jeff was 12 and Candice was 9 years old. 

Jeff and Keith became friends, Candice had her heart set on Edward.

She was giving him all kinds of signals, l didn't know if Eddie was being polite or stupid, maybe l should just explain it to him.

All l know is she wasn't giving up on him!

They left to go eat their dinner, the Robert's called for then to come home.

I took Edward aside and explained what Candice was getting at with all the things she was hinting at.

"Really?

I was trying to get up enough guts to tell her, that l liked her!

Are you sure she liked me?"

"Positive!" I said!

Next day at school Edward walked up and asked Candice, "Do you like me?"

Candice had a relaxed look on her face.

"Yeah, I really like you, why?" She asked?

"Because daddy told me you did, I was trying to get up the nerve to tell you I liked you to!"

Candice smiled, "I kind of thought that you liked me, I was giving you hint after hint.

I thought maybe you really didn't like me. 

I thought maybe I got my signals wrong!"

"Now what? Asked Edward?

I've never had a girl tell me she liked me before!"

"Well l'm not sure l've never had a boy tell me he liked me before even!

My friend told me boys had cooties!" Said Candice.

"No way my friend told me girls did!" Said Edward.

"I know l don't have cooties!" Said Candice!

"Me neither!

You don't think our friends lied to us do ya?" Asked Edward?

"You know l think that maybe they did! 

Why would they do that?" Asked Candice?

'Probably because they were idiots, l know the guy that told me that about girls was.

When he told me I didn't know whether to believe him or not, he didn't know anything!"

"Same with the girl that told me about boys. 

Mr. English told me that your brother Keith and you were fostor kids like me and Jeff.

Why were you taken from your parents?

If you don't mind my asking?" Asked Cadice?

"No I don't  mind, my dad used to beat us up when he was drunk, which seemed most of the time!" Said Edward

"No way that's the same reason we were taken from my mom she was the one that used to beat Jeff and me!" Said Candice!

"What happened to your dad?" Asked Edward?

"Jeff and me we have different dads, we don't even know who our dads were, how about your mom?" Asked Candice?

"My mom got cancer from smoking cigarettes and died when l was 5, I really don't remember much about her, what she sounded like, what she was like things like that!

My dad took it really bad and started drinking.

Then he beat us up because we reminded him about mom.

I guess he really loved her!"

After that Edward and Candice became inseparable, they were often seen to be holding hands.

Some times kissing each other!

Keith and Jeff got talking about girls one day.

Keith talked about his girlfriend he had Heather Terazo.

"What about your sister Tammy?" Asked Jeff?

"What about her, actually she is just my Fostor sister for now but mom and dad have filed for adoption." Said Keith.

"She is kind of cute, Jeff swallowed hard, do you think she would go out with somebody like me?" He swallowed hard again.

"What's wrong with you anyway?

She isn't like you and me, she wasn't abused like us." Said Keith.

"The reason our mom beat Candice and me was because...." Jeff couldn't go on.

"Why did your mom beat you and Candice?

Our dad did it when she was drunk!" Said Keith!

"So did our mom, most of the time, sometimes she wasn't drunk,  just pissed off at us."

What was she pissed at you about? Asked Keith?"

"Well you will probably find out anyway, Candice and me we still wet our beds." Said Jeff blushing a deep shade of red!

"Bedwetting is that all?

If you must know Edward and l still wet our beds still, so does Tammy." Said Keith.

"She does?" Asked Jeff surprised?

"Yep, we all do all of us kids, mom had had like 5 kids and she wets all the time, we can't help it.

My brother Vincent used to be normal until his dad beat him until he has brain damage, only because he wet his bed. 

Mom and dad know we don't do it on purpose so in this family wetting your bed is not a problem!" Said Keith!

"No way do you think l have a shot with Tammy?" Asked Jeff?

"That I don't know, you'll have to ask Tammy?" Said Keith.

Keith took Jeff and he asked Tammy out and she said yes!

• 2 weeks later...

Keith took Jeff into meet Tammie.

He told her that Jeff really liked her.

Tammie took Keith aside, she started yelling at him silently!

'Keith why are you telling me this?

You know I'm kind of embarrassed that I still have to wear diapers!

I don't date because of that!!" Whispered Tammie!

"Tammie so does Jeff!

Like Edward and I, Jeff and Candice were beaten, their mother beat them because they wet their beds!

That's why they are in Fostor Care like us." Said Keith.

"Sorry I didn't know."  Said Tammie.

"You Know the Spring Social Dance is comming up, why don't you invite Jeff?" Asked Keith?

"You know I think your right, nobody's asked me yet!

She walked to Jeff, "Jeff would you go to the Sping Social Dance with me?"

"I would love to take take you, but I really don't know how to dance!" He said almost sounding apologetic.

Keith said "That's easy, ask my mom to teach you,  that's where I learned to dance! 

I think I can Dance now, there has been no complaints from Heather!" Said Keith.

"I don't know if I could ask her, l'm kinda shy!"

"MOM!" Yelled Keith!

"Beautiful walked in, "What's the matter?" She asked?

"Tammie just asked Jeff to the Spring Social Dance in a week and a half, Jeff doesn't...."

"Know how to dance and to would like me to teach him, right?" Julia asked?

"Yeah!" Said Jeff, relieved!

"It would be my privilege to teach you, Jeff!"

"Mom do you think dad could teach me, because I don't know how to dance either?" Asked Tammie?

"I think your dad would love to teach you to dance, besides it would give us time together!" Said Julia.

"Does dad know how to dance? Asked Keith? I thought a big tough construction guy wouldn't know how to dance!" 

"Well back in your dad's and my time, we were taught some what at school how to dance!" Said Julia!