LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I knew she wasn't going to get away with it! However, I do have to wounder if she gets a new caretaker at school who actually helps her study (instead of punishing her and forcing her backwards) then it is possible that she'd learn something and move up some. However, I think our little girl is going to get kicked out of pre-school and be placed with a full-time caretaker.

12 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I knew she wasn't going to get away with it! However, I do have to wounder if she gets a new caretaker at school who actually helps her study (instead of punishing her and forcing her backwards) then it is possible that she'd learn something and move up some. However, I think our little girl is going to get kicked out of pre-school and be placed with a full-time caretaker.

Yes it doesn't seem anything will work out for poor Jessica. It really does seem rigged against her, so I don't know that another caretaker would have helped. How much lower do you think she could go ay this point?

As for your guess there, you'll have to wait and see ?

16 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:Crylol:

Humbled, Jessica leaned back in the seat and tried to hide, but did nothing to fit. The seat kept moving forward. Others passed by, giggling at the grown woman being pushed in a stroller.

The school came into view and got nearer. They got closer to it, but at the last minute, turned away. Jessica stared longingly at the school she once saw as an insult to be in and now saw as outside her reach. She looked forward toward her future, in the nursery. Words she had heard repeated over and over came back to her. 

She went inside, and the staffed gushed over her. They didn't talk to her, just made cooing noises and talked to Marianne and the doctor. Jessica ignored them, she really didn't want to know what they were saying about her.

"Come on little one!" the nurse said. She reached down and helped Jessica out of the stroller.

They took her to a changing table, lifted her up and lay her down. They removed the diaper she was wearing, though it was still clean. Jessica closed her eyes and tried not to cry. Her legs were lifted up brought back down onto a much thicker pad. At any other level she'd have been asked to lift her legs herself, but now even that courtesy wasn't extended. and she felt it lifted up and taped snugly onto her. She looked down at something she wished she never had to see. While the other diapers had four tapes, these only had one large tape per each, as she wasn't expected to walk much. It had wide baby blue stripes on each side, and the middle was covered with cartoon animals, each wearing full print diapers themselves. The padding, aside from being thicker then the last, was far more awkward, and forced her legs apart and up in an odd cradled position. Memories came back to her of the warning she had so often received- once you were put back in full baby diapers, you almost never came out. She pulled long yellow striped stockings up to her knees and stood her up. The nurse lifted her arms up and pulled a bright yellow t shirt decorated with cartoon characters she didn't recognize over her head. She looked questioningly at it.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie. I know they were showing you big girl cartoons before, you'll know those ones soon enough," she said as she tied a bonnet under Jessica's chin, matching the shirt both in its bright color and infantile design. While before she had her hair tied in pigtails- bad enough on their own- now her hair was cut shorter and pulled under a baby's bonnet. She was told they could grow it out longer later, but her re-introduction to the nursery required her losing her 'big girl' pigtails. She growled at the ridiculousness of it all. It seemed every time she got used to one level of humiliating initialization, they found another, lower level to bring her down too. Now she wasn't even allowed the curtesy of having her diaper covered, and was left in just the bonnet, shirt, socks, and diaper. She had once been told that 'babies in the nursery had them uncovered because they needed constant diaper checks.' That was long before she ever imagined she'd end up in the same position.

"There is a good baby! What a cute little baby you are!" the nurse said. Though she was younger then Jessica, according to the rules of this land, Jessica really was just a baby. "Oh, almost forgot." She grabbed Jessica's shoulders and turned her around. She forced her to bend over, pulled down her diaper, and inserted something into her from behind. Jessica yelped and stood back up. The nurse pulled her diaper back to her waist. 

The nurse padded Jessica's behind. "Just a little medical suppository to help you stay healthy, since we can't give you regular vitamins here. It be too tough for you to chew or swallow them."

Jessica nodded, though she new her agreement, or even understanding, wasn't needed.

"They might upset your stomach, but that's ok. That's what those thick pampers are for!" the nurse giggled.

She sat Jessica on the ground and tickled her under the chin. "Now, we have to get ready for the other babies, so you be a good sweetie and sit here and play, ok?"

She handed Jessica a plastic box with holes, each a different shape, on the sides. She then handed her a pile of blocks that matched the hole's shapes. "Here, why don't you play with this? See if you can be a smart little baby!"

Jessica glared at the infantile toy. It was an insultingly simple puzzle. She picked up one of the blocks, slammed it on the box, and threw it away. She folded her arms and sat in a huff.

"Oh, thats ok sweetie. Don't pout! This is one of the tougher ones for the smart babies, we'll see if we can get you something simpler!" the nurse said. She looked at another, younger nurse, who scribbled something on a pad of paper. 

A few minutes later another nurse came by and picked Jessica up off the ground and set her on her feet and held her tight as she walked. Jessica hated how the now ridiculously thick diapers made her waddle, and hated even more how they acted as if they needed to hold her up.

Jessica stumbled. The wide stanced waddle felt awkward and was hard to keep up. The nurse, however, didn't seem to acknowledge this. Once again she looked at another nurse who scribbled something down. She patted Jessica's bottom. "That's ok sweetie. I know staying up can be hard, even with someone holding you up. We'll see if we can get you a walker." 

Jessica knew better then to argue.

She was led, wearing only her shirt, diaper, bonnet and socks, toward the window. Jessica shook her head and tried to pull back, but the nurse kept going.

The nurse smacked her bottom hard. "Stop being a fussy baby! Just because your a full baby now doesn't mean we can't spank you, and we have extra paddles for the bigger Never Grow Olds like you." She pushed a pacifier into Jessica's mouth, and Jessica gave up fighting, knowing there was no chance. 

She lifted her and sat her in a rocker facing outside, then buckled her in. It was a big, blue, soft seat that managed to envelope her entire body, crunched up as she was, and the straps left little room to escape. All her wiggling achieved was to make it bounce and play silly music. Plastic toys hung over her head and rotated slowly. Lower down, the plastic under the soft cloth cover crinkled, waiting to protect the chair from her expected wettings. 

"Now you sit tight until its play time, ok? We need to take care of more babies coming in."

Jessica looked desperately after her. Where she sat she'd be fully exposed to anyone walking by, including the entire school as they went in for the day. Dressed as she was, in her full baby diapers and nursery outfit, would make her unquestionably lower then anyone there. Worse still, the suppository was beginning to do its job, and she felt her stomach rumble.

"Is that really her?" one of the other nurses giggled.

"Yes, really. Watch."

Jessica could see the reflection in the window. They were crowded around a phone. Jessica knew what they were watching, even before her own voice confirmed it.

"Yes... Cynthia Michael," she heard herself say. She had seen the video a few times, it had gone viral under the title "Toddler Level Applies for Job," with her actions accompanied by mocking, silly music. At least most of the comments decided she was cute.

People began to pass by, and the yard began to fill up. People stopped and gawked at the grown woman in a baby's clothes, tied helplessly in a rocker. Jessica tried not to look at them, or at her own, humiliating reflection in the glare of the window. More and more people passed. Some took out cameras and pointed at her. She knew they were either looking at the video of her most recent failure, or just taking pictures. Neither was good. 

She saw something else. Another pair of men were walking by. She recognized them as Micheal and Bill, the couple she had seen on the weekend, and again oh so long before. She remembered when she saw Michael diapered and sucking his pacifier, to be sent back to a pre school. Now he was there, in a suit, and walking out of arms reach of his caretaker.

He stopped and looked toward her. Their eyes met, and she could see the pacifier in his mouth. A rope extended from him, and Jessica realized he wasn't walking free, he was on a leash held by Bill. It tightened, and he walked away along. Jessica sighed.

There were multiple ways to be tested in this world, and different kinds of successes and failures. Michael had found one at least, but she was still there, having moved so much further back in the same amount of time. She relaxed and didn't even fight as she felt herself use her diaper, much to the amusement of the onlookers. Funny, she thought. She had been told that the uncovered diapers were so that she'd be checked and changed quickly, but now all the nurses were busy as dozens of others came by to gawk.

The world hadn't ended yet, and she hadn't gone back to the genie to see the end of the bet. Perhaps there was still a way to succeed in this world.

• Like 5

Aww I hope the is a off shoot story about Bill and Michael become Sir William and leashed little mikey. Great story love the update. The bowl cut concept was a nice touch. I would spair a moment to peak thru that window as well. 

Ah, finally at rock bottom, or should i say nursery bottom? Also, congratulations Alex on figuring out a way for them to tie her up and be nice about it ???

On 4/29/2018 at 10:53 AM, ABAlex said:

"Then lets make a bet, shall we. I'll put you in a different world where no one knows where you are. You get to start from scratch. If you succeed, I'll transport you back here and give you your unlimited wishes. No time would have passed, nothing would have changed, but you're all powerful.

She considered the offer. It was tempting, but she couldn't let him know that if she wanted to bargain, and she definitly couldn't hand him a blank slate. "And if I lose? What happens then?"

"Oh, not much. Same thing, you come back here, no time passed, but you don't get your wishes. Oh, one more thing."

"Uh huh?" here it comes, the catch, she thought.

"I get to make one small change to your life."

"What kind of change?" She knew better then to accept that. It could be anything.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, depends on the manner of your failure."

I sense that a small change could be coming soon...

13 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Aww I hope the is a off shoot story about Bill and Michael become Sir William and leashed little mikey. Great story love the update. The bowl cut concept was a nice touch. I would spair a moment to peak thru that window as well. 

LOL yes, I think most people here would look through. Poor Jessica XD 

Not sure if its quite a 'bowl cut' but right idea. Thats more because I'm honestly not sure where the lines between different hair cuts are though :lol: Hers is shorter now.

Should Bill be knighted? :o I might write an off shoot to see their adventures. I wonder if Michael is going to move up, down, or stay the leashed, spanked and diapered boy who is allowed a job at his bf's discretion.

10 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Ah, finally at rock bottom, or should i say nursery bottom? Also, congratulations Alex on figuring out a way for them to tie her up and be nice about it ???

I sense that a small change could be coming soon...

"tie her up and be nice about it" LOOOOL got me. I suppose in their heads, and for actual babies, its safety. For her, a grown adult, its bondage. Oh well ?‍♂️

And you'll have to wait and see about that change ?

10 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Maybe the genie makes baby diapers for the never grow olds and sent her there for a constant sales boost so there's no going back? :)

OOOO maybe. Maybe you got him, but maybe you don't want to make the genie who can build worlds to punish and embarrass diaper boys/girls angry... I think Jessica would be quite the sales boost though, she seems to mess herself every chapter now :lol: The kinkier my readers are and the messier they want it, the more money the genie makes!

Really hoping you're not almost done wif her story cause I love the idea of you focusing on her having to play in her playpen constantly with baby rattles and soft blocks and jingly dollies and stuffs forevers in great detail with other babies in the nursery.*nodsnods* :)

6 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Really hoping you're not almost done wif her story cause I love the idea of you focusing on her having to play in her playpen constantly with baby rattles and soft blocks and jingly dollies and stuffs forevers in great detail with other babies in the nursery.*nodsnods* :)

Haha :P there is only one more chapter, but it will be a bit longer so maybe 3-4 posts worth. She will have fun time playing as a baby though ?

1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

Haha :P there is only one more chapter, but it will be a bit longer so maybe 3-4 posts worth. She will have fun time playing as a baby though ?

Noooooooooooooooo *pouts* But then it will be over :(  I want a endless storytime...How bouts a sequel of her being tormented endless in the nursery and stuffs? Please?

23 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Should Bill be knighted? :o I might write an off shoot to see their adventures. I wonder if Michael is going to move up, down, or stay the leashed, spanked and diapered boy who is allowed a job at his bf's discretion.

More like Michael be comes mikey the subservient bdsm pleasure pet of Bill who enjoys taking his toy for walks and showing him off 

On 11/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

More like Michael be comes mikey the subservient bdsm pleasure pet of Bill who enjoys taking his toy for walks and showing him off 

OOO that does sound fun :)

I have considered writing their own sequal, but I'm not sure how I'd go about it. i don't think I want to write something as long as "Tested," but I'm not sure at what point I'd put a short story.

Anyway, I may or may not add something to it. If I do, It'll likely be posted here after the end of Tested.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:19 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Noooooooooooooooo *pouts* But then it will be over :(  I want a endless storytime...How bouts a sequel of her being tormented endless in the nursery and stuffs? Please?

LOL

awww sorry :P

Maybe I'll add more after the main plot line. An extra short with Michael and Bill, more stories of Jessica as a baby... we will see. Maybe if my readers are all nice and well behaved :lol: LOL

16 hours ago, ABAlex said:

OOO that does sound fun :)

I have considered writing their own sequal, but I'm not sure how I'd go about it. i don't think I want to write something as long as "Tested," but I'm not sure at what point I'd put a short story.

Anyway, I may or may not add something to it. If I do, It'll likely be posted here after the end of Tested.

LOL

awww sorry :P

Maybe I'll add more after the main plot line. An extra short with Michael and Bill, more stories of Jessica as a baby... we will see. Maybe if my readers are all nice and well behaved :lol: LOL

But we are always well behaved we haven't had a robot nannymod put us in time-out in forevers and forevers! :(

5 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

But we are always well behaved we haven't had a robot nannymod put us in time-out in forevers and forevers! :(

LOL well then keep it up and maybe there will be another part!

(I guess its techincally true no one here has been put in the corner by a nannybot like in the story... you've got me there)

6 hours ago, ABAlex said:

LOL well then keep it up and maybe there will be another part!

(I guess its techincally true no one here has been put in the corner by a nannybot like in the story... you've got me there)

I'm fairly certain that is what the penguin needs.?

11 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

I'm fairly certain that is what the penguin needs.?

haha probably. She'd probably like it though, thats the problem! No need to encourage bad behaviour!

10 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*hides from the nannybots again*

She can hide from a nanny bot buy can she hide from a nanny?  I'm fairly certain that withholding such attention at this time could be constune as little abuse. And little abuse is not funny. . . Lol 

1 hour ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

She can hide from a nanny bot buy can she hide from a nanny?  I'm fairly certain that withholding such attention at this time could be constune as little abuse. And little abuse is not funny. . . Lol 

But they want me to nap and i'm not tired! *rehides*

6 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

But they want me to nap and i'm not tired! *rehides*

Well too bad. Do you want the story or not? ?

7 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

True. You should take care of littles. Littles are for cuddles, not spanks

13 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

Well too bad. Do you want the story or not? ?

True. You should take care of littles. Littles are for cuddles, not spanks

I have a little and will snuggle others(with her permission) for Fridge art lol . . . PS i do spank too when earned ?

This is a great story  . . . Penguin can read it when she come out of hiding.... 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

I have a little and will snuggle others(with her permission) for Fridge art lol . . . PS i do spank too when earned ?

This is a great story  . . . Penguin can read it when she come out of hiding.... 

LOL yes, sometimes littles do need spanks though.