LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

"The sleep over is for this Friday," she said.  "My mom wants to call your parents directly though, so she said I should get your phone number, if that's okay?"

Jennifer was bouncing up and down with happiness.

Mike smiled upon seeing Mr. Rawlings.

"I'm April's husband," he identified himself.  "I wanted to apologize and to let you know of some personal issues involving her, so is there someplace we can talk?"

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I guess that would be okay." Sally said. 

Sally wrote the phone number down and gave it to Jennifer.

Mr. Rawlings listened to Mike. 

"Come to my office." Mr. Rawlings said. 

He led Mike to his office and closed the door.

Mike sat down and he looked up at the boss.

He wasn't really sure how to say the stuff that he felt needed to be said.

"First of all, about her hygiene, lately," he looked down.  "I'm sorry she hasn't smelled that clean, but I've found a part of the problem."

He looked up at the boss for a second....

"She... pees... her pants... a lot."

"No, you wouldn't.  I just caught her at it recently.  She's kind of good at hiding it, but you've noticed that she smells, haven't you?"

He looked down.

"She's not wearing a diaper right now, but if you ask her to wear one to work, you'll have my acceptance and approval to enforce it.  You wouldn't want her around the food if she's peed on her hands, would you?"

He stood up.

"Well, I just thought you better know so you can keep an eye on her and make sure she's not peeing on her hands, trying to hold it, and then working with the food.  That might get yo complaints, you know."

Mr. Rawlings nodded as Mike talked. He hadn't really noticed anything,  but if Mike said that there might be a problem, he would keep an eye on April.  He stood when Mike did. 

"Alright, thanks for letting me know." Mr. Rawlings said. 

"I'm going to set up an appointment for her as soon as I can just to make sure it's not a serious medical thing, but she is probably also a  bit too embarrassed to admit that she has a problem, so she isn't wearing diapers as far as I know.  She'd be scared of being discovered in them, so if she wets, there will likely be a puddle around her or somewhere she was just at if she's peed her pants."

He then walked out of the restaurant.

He went off to make an appointment for both of the girls.

Later on, at school, It was the class before lunch, and half way in, Sally needed to pee....

Mike set up an appointment for both of them on Friday afternoon.

The pressure kept building until about ten minutes until the end of class, and her legs by now, were having a hard time staying still, and even with that, the pressure in her stomach and privates threatened disaster on her.

Eight minutes until the end of class, she felt herself about to leak in her panties....

It hurt now, to hold it.

The pushing against herself and wiggling her legs was only keeping it from gushing out, but some of it was starting to spray into her panties only until her muscles could stop it for a moment and then a little more spray, and then it stopped again.  It went like this for about three minutes, dampening her panties pretty good, and probably getting a wet spot on the back of her jeans as she sat there in her chair....

As she sat there willing for the day to end, she peed more and more into her panties so that the puddle in her chair now sat around her bottom, and still, she squirted a little bit every few seconds until half of her bladder was empty and the bell finally rang.  If she stood up with everyone, everyone would definitely see the back of her butt if not the wetness down the insides of her legs and around the front crotch of her pants.

Somehow, April had managed to get through the day without a wetting accident, but while she was in traffic, on her way home, she had to pee.  The commute would be about another forty minutes though, at least.

Sally was relieved when the bell rang, but stayed in her seat as the room emptied. When everyone else had left, Sally stood up and walked out of the classroom. 

April got in the car, tired from working all day.  It wasn't until she was on the road that she needed to pee. She was fairly sure she could make it home.

Somehow, Sally had made it out of the school without anyone noticing what had happened to her.  She was soon on her bicycle on the way home.

April came upon the first traffic light that would start the rush hour home.  She could already see that it would take at least three times to get through this first light.

Before Sally knew it, was approaching her house....  Her pants were still soaked.

Sally was not looking forward to facing Mike as she rode home. Her bottom felt wet and itchy. 

April sighed as she came to a stop. She looked ahead and saw that traffic was building. She started fidgeting, hoping she could make it home.

The front door was unlocked and Mike was in the kitchen making Sally a snack for when she came in after school.

The traffic was getting a bit heavier than usual.

Sally got home and parked her bike. She nervously opened the front door and came inside. 

"Mike, I'm home!" Sally called out. 

April grew more frustrated as the traffic got worse. Her bladder was starting to hurt as she tried to keep from peeing. 

"In the kitchen!" Mike called out to Sally.  "Would you please come in here a minute?"

He wanted to check her to see if she had had an accident at school, and then he would take her to the bathroom.

About halfway home, with her hand jammed in her privates and her legs locked together with all her effort, still, a very small spray trickled into her panties.  It wasn't anything that anyone else would have noticed, surely, but it Mike was going to pull down her pants and check... he might see if her pee was more yellow than clear....  At the moment, it was hard to tell if that was the case or not.

Sally sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"I'm wet." Sally announced before Mike could check her. 

April quickly, or as quickly as she could, stopped squirting pee in her panties. She tried to concentrate on her driving, but it was hard. 

Mike smiled.

"So, you decided to come clean to me right away?" he asked her smiling very brightly.  "Good girl!"

He walked over and took her by the hand.

"When did it happen, honey?"

April was only about ten minutes from her house when she felt more spray into her panties. 

Spray.spray.spray..........spray..............spraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay............

Her hand now felt wet and the crotch of her pants was definitely a little wet, but it stopped for now.

It was unlikely she'd get all the way home without finishing though.  The next wave was already building.

Sally frowned when Mike took her hand. 

April kept her eyes on the traffic, but her mind was on her need to pee. She decided that Mike would be able to tell, and decided to finish wetting her pants.

When April was just three minutes from her house, she had finished peeing her pants.  It was all over her skirt, the carseat, and the floor.  Some had even ridden up and wet the tails of her shirt.  She was just soaked, and it smelled kind of bad, too.

"Honey, don't be scared," Mike told Sally.  "You were a good girl by telling me the truth.  There is no reason to punish you when you come and find me, and tell me what happened.  Now, I asked you something.  When did you pee?  Was it on the way home, baby?"