LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Mike and April had been seeing each other for 2 or 3 years.  Eventually, they decided to get married and she moved in with him.

About a year after she moved in with him, he was treating both mother and Sally, her just turned 13 year old daughter who was now in the eighth grade, pretty good.  He bought the little girl things she wanted and needed.  He embarrassed her once a few months  ago by buying her her first bra with her, but aside from that, he had not done anything strange to either of them... until one day...

Mike was in the living room waiting for Sally to get home after school because her mom had started working recently at the local grocery store.  He wasn't exactly sure what she did there, but it didn't matter.  Her income helped to give the little kid among them things that she needed to grow up.

Now, Mike was usually very pleasant with Sally because he liked having a kid to look after.  If anything he did that would upset her, it was likely because he spoiled her and treated her like a little kid sometimes.  He would insist she go to the park with him for exercise, and he would buy her candy and lots of things she wanted, but he also was very careful to watch her when they were out.  He wouldn't even let her use the bathroom by herself, though he would let her mom take her instead of him if her mom was with them.

"You just never know," he would tell her.  "Creeps sometimes look like normal people, and your mom would be really lost if you were to disappear, honey."

Now, he looked up at the clock thinking she should be home at any minute.  He had something down in the laundry room he had to confront her about.  It didn't make him happy that he had to do it, but he was sure there was no other way to handle it.  What if something was really wrong with her and she hid that?  They wouldn't know to take her to see a doctor!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sally hadn't liked Mike much when her mother had started dating him, but now she liked him, as much as a stepdaughter could like her stepfather. He had got on her good side by buying her things and treated her well. Sure, he could embarrass her at times, like insisting she not go alone into a public bathroom and he had taken her to get her first bra. He had never been mean to her or her mother. 

Sally walked down the sidewalk on her way home from school. She walked up to the front door and found it unlocked as usual. When she walked in the living room she saw Mike sitting there. 

"Hi Mike." Sally said, and started for her bedroom. 

Mike got up from the sofa and walked towards her.

"Sally, hold it right there."  His voice didn't sound pleased like it usually did when he saw her.  There was concern and maybe a hint of anger in it.  "You need to come down to the laundry room with me for a  minute."

He didn't know that the panties had just fallen behind the washer and there was a small leak under the machine where the drain was, so that the three pair of panties he found, looked like they were stained in the same way that it would look like the teenager was peeing her panties!

"I have something I need to show you, and ask you to explain to me."

Indeed, the panties did look like they were hidden the way they were found, and they did have a stain in the most peculiar place making it look just like she had been ashamed of what she had done and hit it.

"Now, before I open the door to the laundry room," Mike frowned at her.  "I'Il give you a chance to come clean and tell me.  Is there something you shouild tell me?"

He waited just a moment.

Then he opened the door so she could see the strangely yellowish-stained panties lying across the washer.  All three of them had stains, which were really water stains mixed with hard soap and whatnot that had leaked from the washer, but because they were yellowish, and a good portion of the stain was in the gusset of the panties, he thought for sure, she had peed and tried to hide it.

"Do you see what I'm looking at?" he asked her.  "Explain how YOUR panties look like they were peed in, and I'm pretty sure you didn't tell your mom that you peed your pants before this.  If you had, we would have taken you to see the doctor."

Sally walked with Mike downstairs and frowned when he stopped and talked to her. 

"No,  I don't have anything I'm keeping from you." Sally said. 

Sally looked at the panties and them at Mike. 

"I-i don't know. I haven't wet my pants since I was a little girl." Sally said. " I don't know how those got wet."

He sighed and frowned.

"Are you telling me that I'm so old that my eyes are playing tricks on me?" he asked her.  "Do you not see the pee stains in the panties?  And still?  You can stand there and lie to me like that?  Look, I won't be mad about the wetting.  If you need a doctor, that's one thing.  But lying, when I just care about you... that's something I won't stand for."

He reached out and took her shoulders.

"Tell me.  Look me in the eye, and tell me those panties don't look like you peed in them!  And they were hidden, young lady.  They were not in the dirty clothes!  They were behind the washer!  I dropped something and had to move it to get it, and then I saw where you hid your peed in panties!"

"They may look peed in, but I didn't do it. I don't know how they got like that." Sally whimpered.

"I wouldn't hide anything from you. I don't know how they got there. I always put my dirty clothes in the hamper." Sally insisted. 

MIke sighed.

"Well, I don't know anyone else who can fit in your panties," Mike gave her an accusatory look.  "You're not saying your mother put them on and peed in them, are you?"

He nearly laughed at that.

"Why would she?  There is only one reason for someone to pee their pants, and that's your body isn't doing what you want it too.  There's only one reason to hide that kind of thing, and being thirteen, that reason would be that you are ashamed of being found out and scared of being in trouble.  Now, you are going to be in trouble if you keep lying to me, if you are going to say one more word about how you don't remember hiding your panties, then you best keep your mouth shut so you don't get in anymore trouble."

He sighed.

"And since I can't trust you.  I'm going to have to check your underwear.  Pull down your skirt and show me your panties.  Right now."

"Of course not. I don't know how they got wet."Sally answered. 

Sally's eyes got big as Mike ordered her to lower her skirt to show him her panties. 

"What?! No!" Sally cried, backing up a bit. 

He frowned.

"So, you are wet and you're trying to hide what you did again?" he asked her shaking his head.  "This has got to stop, young lady.  I'm going to talk to your mom about this tonight!  It's just plain silly for you to be that scared to tell me you're peeing your pants."

He sighed.

"Go to your room and change your panties, right now.  I'm not going to ask to see them because I know you'll just show me some clean ones instead.  But I don't want you wearing peed in panties.  Now go get changed.  I'll have to decide how to punish you for lying later."

He walked out of the laundry room and up to the living room to think.

MIke left her in her room until her mom came home, actually starting to make dinner just as the car pulled up.

He looked up at the clock.

Two hours had already passed since Sally got home, and he had not heard her go to the bathroom even once.

He sighed and waited for April to come in.  He figured April could take her to the bathroom after he explained things to her.

Sally stayed in bed, not having to go to the bathroom until it out was time for her mother to come home. She heard Mike moving around but didn't want to see him right now. 

April parked the car and came into the house, tired after working. She saw Mike in the living room. 

"Hey." April said. 

Mike frowned at her.

"April, follow me to the basement for a minute," he said to her wanting her to see for herself before he just accused her daughter and started a fight without her knowing anyway.  "I  need to show you something."

He took her down and the peed in panties were laid out still.

"I've tried to talk to her about this, but she keeps lying to me.  I told her to go change herself when it became apparent she was too embarrassed for me to check to see if her panties were wet under her skirt, and I've left her alone until you got back.  You need to go talk to her about the importance of not hiding something like this!  What if she has a really big disease, or it gets worse because we aren't taking her to see a doctor?  What if this is happening at school because of something going on there that we are anaware of?  We need to know if she pees her pants and why, you know?"

April followed Mike downstairs. She looked at the panties and  frowned. She couldn't believe Sally was wetting her panties and then hiding it. 

"Yes I will," agreed April. 

She wanted to know herself what was going on. 

"When you find out, I need to know, too.  I am also responsible for her since I am her stepdad now.  Even if she doesn't like me taking on the role of being her dad, it is still my responsibility to help you raise her healthy and the right way, right?"

He took April back upstairs.

"I'll wash her panties later.  I only kept them like that so you could see for yourself what she had been doing.  If it was just one pair... it wouldn't  have mattered.  Mistakes happen.  But three pair, mean somethings wrong, right?"

"Alright, I'll go talk to her before dinner, if there's time. Yes, it's your responsibility to care about her health." April said. 

April followed Mike upstairs. 

"It would seem that way. Let me talk to her." April said. 

Mike nodded and let April go up to the second floor by herself to talk to Sally while he went to the kitchen to continue making dinner.  He shook his head at their daughter.  She was supposed to be old enough to know better than to hide a problem like this.  Sure, she was likely embarrassed.  That makes sense, but to actually hide it so that her mom couldn't take her to see a doctor... that was definitely strange.

He put some hamburger on for they were going to have burritos that night.

Some time later, he went up to the room and knocked on the door.

"If you two are not done talking, I understand, but dinner will get cold.  Maybe you can talk to each other after dinner, if you need to?"

April went up to Sally's room and talked to her. 

Sally denied that she had wet her pants despite the evidence. April didn't know what to say. She talked to her for awhile longer until Mike came and knocked on the door. 

"Coming, " April called out. 

April and Sally came out of the room and followed Mike downstairs. 

Mike served them burritos, and he looked strongly at April.

"Did you get anywhere with her?"

He was getting testy over the idea that the girl was not telling them about her potty problems that he thought she had.

He sighed.

"Take her to the bathroom after she's done eating.  She hasn't been since she got home, and I'm pretty sure she's going to wet herself again if you don't.  She was supposed to change her wet panties from after school already, but I doubt you'll find them if she's still tryin to lie to you about peeing her pants...."

Mike looked Sally in the eye.

"Sally, tell me the last time I actually hit you for anything!  Tell me the last time I even spanked you!  I don't plan on spanking you or hurting you just because you pee your pants.  Your mom won't hurt you either, honey.  We just want the truth, and we want to know if you are doing ti because something happened, or if you just don't realize you are doing it."

He shook his head.

"Eat your dinner, and then go with mommy to the bathroom so you don't pee your pants, again, okay?"

"Not really. She says she didn't pee her pants. She's never done it before, but those panties looked peed in." April said. 

"Alright, I'll take her to the bathroom." April said. 

"You've never spanked me or hit me. I am telling you the truth. I'm not wetting my panties. Yes sir,  I'll go with mom." Sally said. 

Mike sighed.

If Sally didn't do it, he could be mixed up and they could be April's panties, but that didn't sit logically with him at all.  They had to be Sally's!  Surely, April would have told him rather than let her daughter be humiliated for something her mom had done....

He decided that that didn't make sense and was sure that these were Sally's panties.  Besides, he didn't think April could fit into Sally's panties, and these panties were on the smaller side.

"Well, if you don't know you peed your pants," he told Sally.  "Then why did you hide them?  That's the thing that I'm most upset about, is you hiding them and lying about it.  If you hide something like that from your mom, we won't know to take care of you, like let you see a doctor or something."

He sighed.

"The only way I can think to solve this, is you are going to have to start using the bathroom in front of your mom, and if she's not here, then me so we can check that how often you are peeing your pants because you obviously are too embarrassed to tell us the truth about wetting your pants, honey.  I would spank you for lying, but I don't think spanking you at this time is a good idea because you might misunderstand and think we are spanking you for simply peeing your panties."

He shook his head.

"Do you understand the rule?  From now on, when you need to go potty, mommy will have to take you, and if she's not here, then I will, so we can see if your panties are wet and how often they are wet.  We really need to see if there is a problem or not about you getting to the toilet.  After school, obviously, that also means someone has to check, and that someone is probably going to be me since your mom works later.  I can't take the chance you'll change and hide your panties in the time it takes for your mom to get home, baby."

He looked at April.

"This is embarrassing for her, but don't you agree her health is more important than her embarrassment?"

Sally just shook her head, not able to answer Mike since she knew she hadn't hidden her panties. 

Sally looked down as mike told her that they were going to start taking her to the bathroom. 

"Yes sir, I understand." Sally whimpered. 

April nodded. 

"I agree with you." April said. 

Mike nodded.

"I know this is hard for you, baby," he said.  "But you need to know that we are here for you, and we just want you to be healthy.  If we do find out what is causing it, and it's someone being mean to you, you better believe we'll be there to help you and make sure that other people leaves you alone, okay?"

He got up and walked over to her and hugged her.

"You know I wouldn't do this just to be mean, right?  We are really worried about you, honey."