LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

April frowned when Mike said she was going to have to be punished. 

"You're punishing me because Sally is having accidents?" April asked.

She resisted as Mike started pulling her off the bed.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm punishing you," Mike said.  "Because you didn't set a good example for her yesterday by pooping your panties!  That makes her think it's okay to use the toilet in her pants."

He frowned.

"Are you going to teach her it's okay to resist being taught right from wrong as well?" he asked April.  "If it was truly an accident, then why wasn't your diaper wet when we woke up this morning?  It doesn't look like you have that big of a problem if you have control over your bladder when you're sleeping or are in bed.  Look at her diaper!  She's doing the same thing you are!"

Mike sighed.

"Sally, what would happen if kids at school saw you pee or poop your panties?" he asked.

He waited there for her to give an answer.

"And do you really think the teacher or even we can really do anything about it, if that were to happen, you know, to stop the teasing?"

He frowned at her.

"And yet, you're peeing your pants sometimes before you get home.  I don't know how you're getting away with it without your friends finding out, but you need to learn to stop it before they do figure it out and start making fun of you."

He then turned to April.

"You don't want your daughter made fun of at school because you don't teach her right, do you?"

He nodded.

"Then you know why I have to punish you," he told her.

He pulled her over his lap so her bottom was faced up, undid her diaper so that he could pull the flap of hte back out of the way, and then he swatted her bare bottom nearly twenty times.  He wasn't sure how many times because he wasn't counting.  He just kept going until he felt signs that she showed it started to hurt.

April blushed as Mike pulled her across his lap and untaped het diaper, baring her bottom. She tensed up as he started to spank her, but after ten swats she started sniffling and started actually crying by the twentieth swat. 

He gave her five more after she started to cry making it twenty five.

"Now, what are you going to teach your daughter?" he asked her.

(Sorry, my Internet has been down since Yesterday afternoon, and I just found it back on when I came back from my part time job A.  Part time job B is off because of Holidays today.).

"... And if she does pee her panties?" he frowned at her.  "What should she do about that?"

He looked over at Sally to see if she was getting this, too.

"And what happens if Sally pees her panties, or if she lies about it or hides it?"

Mike shook his head.

"It's not her fault that she's a baby and doesn't know any better about the wetting," he told April.  "I'll punish YOU, if she is found wet or pooping her panties, but if she lies about it, then YOU will punish her, and then I'll punish you for letting her do that for so long that she got used to it."

He looked into April's eyes.

"And if you lie to me about going in your clothes or hide it from me, I'll spank you again, and then I'll make you wear those messy clothes right in front of your daughter and everyone and anyone that comes.  However, if you just wet yourself, but you come to me about it, then I'll just punish you privately about it.  Do I make myself clear?"

"Good," he said.  "Now get her cleaned up and in some clean clothes for school.  Take care of her like a real mother."

Then he walked out and down to start making breakfast.

Mike started to make some oatmeal thinking to himself about what to do with the girls in his house to teach them, especially the mother, about good hygiene habits and about using the bathroom properly.  He had never heard of a woman just peeing her pants like that, and he wondered why she would do that.

Eventually, the oatmeal was dished out and layed out on the table, and then Mike went up to check on the girls.

Mike walked over to the ladies and he bent down to them.

"Okay, girls, Sally is going to be late for school if she doesn't eat soon.  I want her down in the kitchen in five minutes eating.  After we take her to school, together, I'm taking you to work, April.  I want to talk to your boss."

He stood up and walked out of the room.

Mike looked over at Sally.

"Now, if you don't have a problem keeping your pants dry, then I want you to come home dry," he told her.  "If you forget to stay dry, even more important than coming home dry, is that you don't hide it or you don't lie about it if you come home wet.  Understand?  And if you are really having trouble keeping your pants dry, then we'll see a doctor later this week anyway."

He looked over at April.

"And you will see a doctor just in case, too.  Even if you have a problem with peeing, you are an adult though, and should plan accordingly so you don't wet yourself.  Teach your daughter the right way.  Get it?  And no hiding it."

They were finally leaving.

Soon enough, they dropped Sally off at school, where one of her friends, Jennifer was waiting for her....

Sally listened to Mike as she ate, nodding her head. She went out to the car and went to school. When she got out she saw Jennifer. 

"Hey Jennifer, " Sally said. 

Jennifer ran over to Sally smiling.

"Hey, I just found out that my mom is throwing me a slumber party for my birthday!  Are you going to come?"

Mike drove April to work.

He parked the car and walked with her into the restaurant.

"Where can I meet your boss?" he asked her.  "I need to talk to him."

"When's your birthday? I would have to check with my mother and step father to make sure the night was free." Sally said.

"Let me go get him for you." April said. 

April went in the back and found the manager, Mr. Rawlins, and sent him out to talk to Mike. 

Mr. Rawlins came out and smiled at Mike. 

"Can I help you?"