LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Sally blushed as Mike peeked in her diaper and crawled under the covers. 

"Yes sir, I understand. It's okay to pee my diaper, but not my bed or panties. That's being naughty." Sally answered. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiled.

Once she was in bed, he turned on a little light by her bed.  Though she had not been told to use it before, he now turned it on before he turned out the main light and left the room.  It was very small, basically, a night light.  It looked like he was treating her just like a toddler.

He walked into the kitchen and he motioned for April to come over to him.

"I need to give you a bath for bed," he told her.

Sally rolled onto her side and slipped her fingers in her mouth before closing her eyes. 

April nodded and put the dish towel down and came over to Mike. She took his hand to be taken to the bathroom and bathed.

Mike felt April's pants to see if she lasted at least through dinner, dry.  She seemed dry.

"Were you a good girl and held it through dinner and cleaning up?" he asked as he patted her bottom.

Then he walked with her to the bathroom, sat on the toilet as a seat, and then started to pull down her pants to check her panties.

"You're going to wear a diaper to bed," he told her.  "I need to sleep in the bed tonight because I need my rest.  Since you can't work anymore, I need to be well rested so at least one of us can support the family."

He got her pants and undies off of her and then took off her shirt.

"Get in the tub," he told her even before starting the water in it.  

Then he started to run the water.

"Yes sir." April said, although she felt like she needed to pee.

She went with him to the bathroom and stood still as he pulled down her pants. She blushed slightly as he told her she was going to wear a diaper to bed. 

"Yes sir, " April said, her bladder reminding her she needed to pee.

He urged her into the tub, and then started to fill it with warm water.

As it filled up, he started washing her back already not wanting to waste any time.

"And as I told your daughter, already.  ONce I put a diaper on you, there is really no need to worry about peeing.  You do it in your pants all the time anyway, so you might as well use the diaper for what it is for.  If you can't wet the diaper in the night, but can wet your pants when you are fully awake and aware of what you are doing, then that is really dirty and stupid.  You should know that.  I will expect your diaper to be soaked in the morning.  Do I make myself clear?" he asked her.

April listened to Mike, blushing slightly. 

"Yes sir, I understand." April said. "Can I have something to drink before going to bed?"

April decided not to tell Mike she needed to pee and hoped she could wait until after she was diapered for bed. 

Mike shrugged.

"Sure, honey."

He then turned off the water to the tub and turned on the shower to start washing her hair.

As he washed her hair, her privates tingled and her stomach complained because of having to pee.

Mike continued to wash her completely over in ten minutes.

Her body still managed to keep from wetting, at the moment, but it was getting harder and harder to keep it from leaking, and he still had to dry her off and take her to the room to put her in the clean diaper yet.

April wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to wait until Mike diapered her, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen. She also didn't want to pee in tub like a toddler. She wasn't sure what Mike would do if that happened, but she didn't want to find out.

"Um, Mike, I need to pee." April announced. 

He sighed.

"Come on, get out of the tub.  You're clean enough anyway for now."

He helped her out and took her to the toilet.

"Sit down and go.  Then we'll get a diaper on you."

April blushed as she was brought over to the toilet. She sat down, but with Mike standing there she was having trouble getting her pee to start. She closed her eyes and concentrated. 

MIke sighed and shoook his head.

"I thought you had to go!" his words were quite scary which would make anyone jump.  "If you are stalling for time to not get teh diaper on, then maybe you are trying to tell me you'd rather wet your panties than wear a diaper, huh?"

April jumped when Mike yelled at her. She finally was able to pee a little, but her bladder didn't fully empty. 

"It's not that. I don't want to wet my panties, it just happens." April whimpered. 

"It just happens?  Maybe you should pay more attention to your bladder when it tells you that you have to go!" he said.  "Stand up.  It looks like you're done."

He walked over and pulled her off of the toilet.

"Come to the bedroom so I can get a diaper on you."

He let her walk by herself, just in front of him.

Mike let her lay on the bed and then he got a diaper out for her.

"There's no point in putting on pants tonight," he told her.  "The diaper will cover you, and if it leaks, it will just cause us to have to wash extra clothes."

He prepared it, and then once she was in place, started to put it on her.

"You will wet the bed and wet your pants during the night and in the morning until I get your diaper off.  There is no reason to try not to since you are wearing a diaper, and that's what it's there for.  Understand?"

April laid quietly on the bed as Mike diapered her much like a toddler. She blushed. 

"Yes I understand." April said, although she doubted her bed would get wet unless her diaper leaked. 

Mike had more meant that she would use her diaper in her sleep as well as when she was awake while she had it on, rather than literally getting her bed wet, but he didn't correct her thinking since he couldn't read her mind and didn't realize she misunderstood him.  

"Good," he said.  "But I still don't want you pooping your pants on purpose.  You do know that that will definitely get you in a lot of trouble, don't you?"

He finished diapering her and patted her bottom as a warning that he was not above spanking her if she disobeyed him.

Mike frowned.

"No, I think you should just go to bed," he said.  "You had a long day and must be really tired."

He looked hard at her.

"Didn't you?"

Mike sighed.

"I suppose you can get something to drink if you want.  But I want you back in your room within the hour, alright?  You need some sleep, honey."

He walked out of the room to go check that Sally was in bed.

"Thank you." April said.

April got out of bed and went to the kitchen. She took out a large glass and filled it with water. April drank it in less than five minutes, then refilled the glass and drank that one as well. She left the glass in the sink and went back to bed. 

As April got into bed she started peeing her diaper. Once it started she couldn't stop and emptied her bladder into her diaper. With all the water she had drank she hoped her diaper would contain all of her pee and she wouldn't get the bed wet.

Sally was already asleep, her fingers wet from her sucking on them.