LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Mike saw her come in, and he smiled.

"Well, at least you didn't take all day getting into some clean clothes.  Now, finish dinner, and call us when it's done.  I'm going back to check on Sally, and to make sure she's not getting into trouble."

He walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room, and then he picked her up, and before putting her on his lap, he checked her to see if she had peed her pants again or if she had pooped herself.  Of course, now that she was in a diaper, he had to feel around the diaper good, and then he had to look in the back of it to make sure she wasn't pooping.

"Good girl," he said as he settled her back on his lap.  He wasn't calling her a good girl not wetting, but because it was easy to check her, and because she had not pooped her diaper.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes sir." April said, going over to the stove. 

Sally blushed as Mike picked her up and checked her diaper as if she was a baby. 

Sally blushed again when he called her a good girl. She slipped her finger in her mouth and started watching TV again. 

After a couple of Tom and Jerry episodes, the dinner was nearly done.

of course, Mike didn't know that, and he flipped the television to My Little Pony.

Mike picked Sally up and started to carry her to the table.

He smiled as he did so.

"Sit on my lap," he told Sally.  "Babies don't sit well in a chair by themselves."

Then he started to feed her looking at April as he did so as if to say this could be her, if she messed up one more time.

Sally blushed as Mike carried her to the table and sat her on his lap like a baby, even calling her on. She let Mike spoon fed her dinner. 

April frowned as she saw what Mike was doing and ate her dinner. 

After Mike fed Sally her food, he gently put her on her feet and pointed to the living room.

"I want to see you in the living room when I finish eating.  There is no reason to go anywhere else.  Even the bathroom is no excuse since you just pee yourself anyway.  That's why you have a diaper on."

Then he started to eat.

He looked over at April once he was sure that Sally was out of the room.

"If you don't want to be in diapers all the time and being spoon fed, I suggest you stop peeing your pants on purpose during the day.  If you are going tro wet your pants, then at least do it at night when I can take care of you when it happens."

Mike looked at her with a furrowed eye brow as if he didn't believe her.

"You know, since you can't really work, I don't know... maybe you shouldn't be home alone either.  It's going to be really troublesome if you do keep wetting, especially if you hide it from me because you are scared to tell me, and then you get an infection or a rash.  Maybe I should get someone to look in on you during the day...."

MIke frowned at her.

"Do you think you're acting like an adult?" he asked her.  "You wet your pants at work, and because of that, get fired?  You don't take care of your kid at all, really, and you sometimes need to be reminded to take a bath because you stink?  Do those things sound like you are an adult to you?"

He shook his head.

"A babysitter stays in the house with you at all times," he shook his head.  "I was just going to have someone just check in on you, but maybe I should have someone stay with you all the time in case you need help recognizing when you should change your pants or make yourself some lunch or whatever."

Mike frowned at her.

"You are acting like you are mad at me.  Do you really think you have the right to be mad?  Who is causing this problem, April?"

He shook his head.

"Look, just wash the dishes and think about what is happening for a bit, and then we can talk later."

He walked out of the room and into the living room to check on Sally.

"What are you watching, baby?" Mike asked Sally.

He sat down next to her and then pulled her into his lap.

"So, what are we going to do about school tomorrow, honey?  Am I going to put you in a diaper, or do you want to wear panties and hope you don't wet in class again and get caught this time?"

"Cartoons." Sally answered, taking her fingers out of her mouth. 

She looked at Mike and frowned. 

"If I wear a diaper to school and have an accident, will I have to stay in the diaper until I get home?" Sally asked. 

Mike frowned for a minute, and then he turned her body so she was sitting on his lap with her legs straddling him, and her stomach was facing his stomach so they could look at one another more easily, or at least so he could look at her.

"Honey, it's not an accident if you are planning it like this.  You do realize that, don't you?"

He rubbed her back.

"We can do it one of two ways.  You can tell your teacher that you've peed your diaper, and you need to see the nurse to get changed, or you can wait until you get home to let me change you.  But you are not to try to change it by yourself.  Understand?"

Sally frowned as well as Mike turned her to face him. She looked down, blushing as he talked to her.

She didn't like the first choice, telling her teacher that her diaper was wet. She didn't want to pee her pants either at school or on the way home like today. 

"Yes sir, I understand. If I wear a diaper to school tomorrow, will I have to wear one at Jessica's party tomorrow night?" Sally asked. 

He frowned.

"Well, if you don't wear one, don't you think you're going to wet your pants and get embarrassed?" he asked her.  "If you wore a diaper to your friend's house, then at least you won't be wet in front of everyone that is invited to the party.  Then you can just ask her mom to help you change your pants if it happens after we go back home.  As I understand it, it is a slumber party."

Sally shook her head. She didn't want anyone other than Mike and her mother to know that she wet her bed, but now at least Jessica's mother would know. 

"Can I go to bed now?" Sally asked. 

MIke nodded.

"Come on, I'll take you to bed and check your diaper once more to make sure you are sleeping comfortably, at least to begin with, honey."

He picked her up and started to carry her.

Mike smiled and sat down on her bed and felt her diaper.

It seemed dry, but just to make sure, he pulled back the back of it and peeked in.

"You seem okay for now."

He then pulled back the blankets and let her crawl in before pulling the blankets up to her.

"Sleep well, and don't worry about wetting in the night.  That's what the diaper is for.  If you are going to wet, then I want you to use the diapers.  If you keep the diapers dry, but pee your panties, then that is what will make me a little upset at you.  Understand?" he asked her.