LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Sally sniffled. She didn't decide to pee her pants, it just happened. 

"It happened on the bus. I needed to pee really bad and when I got up to get off the bus it just started and I couldn't stop." Whimpered Sally. 

Sally put her arms out so Mike could undress her. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike shook his head.

"You really are a little girl, aren't you honey?  It's okay...."

He pulled her shirt off of her, then her undershirt, and finally bent down to undo her pants.

"Well, if you can't help it, then stop trying so hard.  I guess I'll just expect you to be wet from now on when you get home until we get you to see a doctor."

He finally picked her up naked and put her in the tub to start running a bath for her.

"I'm going to put you in a diaper for the rest of the night, so don't worry about getting to the bathroom.  There's no point in fighting it if you're just going to pee your pants anyway."

Sally just nodded as Mike talked to her. She was too ashamed to speak. 

She let Mike undress her and put her in the tub. She sat down and waited for him to start washing her. 

"Yes sir." Sally whimpered as Mike said he was going to diaper her for the rest of the night. 

"It's okay, baby," Mike said to her.  "I can't expect you to start doing better until your mommy stops peeing her pants, can I?"

He started to wash her back.

"But I think you might need to start wearing diapers at school so that your classmates don't get it in their heads that you want to pee your pants, unless you really want them to see you doing that."

Sally shook her head, pouting. She didn't want to wear diapers to school, but she didn't want to keep wetting her pants either. 

"What about Jessica's party? Am I still going, or are you going to keep me home?" Sally wondered, 

"No, you can go to the party.  I'm not punishing you for having wet your pants.  You're a baby.  You can't help it, sweetie.  I'm only suggesting you wear diapers to school from now on or any time you are out of the house because I don't think you want your classmates to think of you as miss pee baby, or do you?"

"So, it's settled.  You wear diapers from now on at school and when you leave the house.  AT the house, I don't care if you wear panties in the day time or not, but at night, I will definitely put you in diapers to sleep.  I'm going to have to start putting your mother in diapers at night and when we go out, too."

He frowned at her.

He was almost finished with her at that point, and just wiped her between her legs quickly before gettting her out of the tub and starting to dry her off.

"No pooping your diaper, though.  You are too old to poop your pants, even if you can't help wetting yourself.  Understand?"

Sally looked down as Mike explained she was going to be in diapers almost full time now. She wasn't happy about it, but Mike was in charge and she was having accidents. 

"Yes sir, I understand. No poopy diapers." Sally answered. 

"Good girl," he said taking her by the hand to take her to her room to put her in a diaper after he had her cleaned up and dried off.  "I know you can be a big girl if you are just taught, and you try.  And hopefully, the diapers will only be short term until you show you can be a big girl again."

He had her lie on her bed and then he went to get her a diaper.

(yes, she was, so she probably had to stand up for them.)

Mike saw April and his eyes narrowed at her.

"Your daughter peed her pants again on the way home.  You should apologize to her for teaching her that she should pee her pants and embarrass herself in front of everyone."

He got a diaper and a short skirt and came back over where he had Sally lie down.

Sally's bed was a little damp from her mom laying there in her wet pants.

April nodded as Mike talked to her. She looked over at Sally. 

"I'm sorry I was a bad mommy and teaching you to pee your pants." April said. 

Sally blushed as her mother talked. She looked at the diaper and skirt Mike was holding and blushed again. She moved about as she felt the wet spot. 

April squeezed her legs together, needing to pee. 

Mike handed April the diaper and skirt.

"She's your daughter," he told her seeing her squeeze her legs together probably about to wet herself again.  "You should take care of her if you care about her.  Here."

He stood back to watch her dress her daughter.

"You can dress her however you want, but she needs to wear that diaper because she doesn't know any better than to pee her pants.  I've told her that she doesn't have to try to get to the potty the rest of the evening except to poop.  There's no point in fighting her being a baby when her mommy has taught her to pee her pants."

April nodded and came over to the bed. 

"It's okay baby. Let's get you dressed." April said. 

April raised Sally's legs and slipped the diaper under her. She pulled the diaper up through her legs and taped it on. April slipped the skirt on Sally and had her stand up. She fastened the skirt and got a tee shirt with a unicorn from the dresser and put it on Sally.

While April was dressing Sally, she wasn't thinking about her need to pee. She started wetting her pants without realizing it. 

Sally looked at Mike to see if he was happy with how she was dressed. 

Mike smiled when he saw Sally, and he reached over to her.

"Do you want to go into the living room and watch TV for a bit, baby?"

He looked back at April, now noticing that she had emptied her bladder in her pants again.

He sighed and shook his head at her.

"Go start dinner," he told her not letting her clean up.  "Once you have dinner almost ready, I'll watch it while you change your pants.  Bad girl!"

Mike took Sally into the living room and turned on cartoons, but not grown up cartoons, but something more for toddlers on toon Disney.

"I think you should watch programming like this for now," he told Sally.  "Until you learn to be a big girl and pee in the potty all the time, you should be treated like the toddler you behave like.  That means, you watch what I tell you to, honey."

He put her in his lap like you would a baby and held her.

Sally went with Mike to the living room and watched as he put on a Disney cartoon channel. 

"Yes sir." Sally answered. 

She blushed a little as Mike lifted her unto his lap. She started watching cartoons and slipped a finger in her mouth. 

April kept working on dinner in her wet pants,

IN time, dinner was getting close to finishing.

Mike rubbed Sally's back.

"You are such a good little girl, aren't you?" he cooed at her while he waited for April to tell him that she was ready for him to watch the dinner.

Sally blushed but nodded.

April wasn't sure when Mike wanted her to call him. She got everything started cooking on the stove.

"Mike, can you watch dinner now so I can change, please?" April asked. 

MIke heard her call from the kitchen, so he put Sally down and let her continue to watch TV while he went into the kitchen to check on dinner.

"It's barely started," he told her.  "Alright, you have two minutes.  If you take any longer, you will be in big trouble."

Then he sent her off while he kept an eye on the food.

Mike watched the food as well as the clock.  He was being strict about the two minutes, and if she was so much as five seconds late, she'd be in trouble again.

April quickly pulled on clean panties and a pair of shorts and slipped the tee shirt on. She didn't have a watch so she wasn't sure how long it was taking. 

April walked of the bedroom and hurried to the kitchen.