LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

As she returned from a table at one point to pick up another order, her privates burned with the need to dribble, but if she dribbled, then she would either have to hide it, or go all the way.  If she hid it, she would have to hope that it was not enough for Mike to notice.  That was going to be really tricky, because as badly as she had to go, certainly, even the crotch of the outside of her uniform was likely to get wet with as bad as she had to go.  It was very unlikely that she could get away with just dampening her panties alone this time, and even then, if her panties were dampened too much, Mike would definitely know what she had done.

Even before she got to the counter though, she had to bend down and grab herself, and now, if she straightened up, she would definitely start leaking.  If she held herself like that all the way to the counter, her employer would likely send her to the bathroom, but everyone in the restaurant would see her holding herself like a little kid, not that at least one or two had not already noticed.  And what was worse, if Mike asked, her employer would likely tell him that she was holding herself which would lead to him checking her pants and accusing her of leaking and then hiding it....

The question was what to do....?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April decided to stand up and head back to the counter even though she started leaking. She waved her hand to get her bosses attention. She would have to worry about dealing with Mike later.

Her boss was pretty busy and didn't notice her right away, so pretty soon, little short dribble attacks started to turn into squirting attacks before he came over to find out what she wanted.

"What is it?" he asked.

By then, her panties were pretty wet, and the crotch of her pants was quite soaked though it had not het really leaked much down her legs yet.

The boss sighed.

"Why didn't you just go?" he asked her.  "There isn't a policy that says you are not allowed to use the toilet, and I'd rather you use the toilet than take a chance of...." he looked at her crotch.

"You're already peeing your pants, April," he told her.  "Go wait for me in the office.  No point in getting to the bathroom now, is there?"

He pointed at her wet crotch.

"I'm going to have to tell your boyfriend, unless you think there's a way we can hide it.  I sort of promised to tell him, but I didn't think you'd really pee your pants."

As he talked to her, she kept feeling jets of warmth escaping into her panties and it was starting to tinkle down her leg.

April blushed as the boss talked to her. 

"It was rush hour and I didn't want everyone else to have to do more work because of me." April explained. 

April nodded and when he finished speaking, April walked into the bosses office.

As she walked into the office, the rest of the pee left her body and made a puddle in the office floor.  

The boss was a little while coming, so she had to wait there, her pants getting cooler and cooler.

When he finally came in, he saw the puddle on the floor and smiled.

"You wet your pants again?" he asked her.  "It's okay.  We can do this one of two ways.  I can get you some clean underwear, or I can just call your boyfriend and have him come and pick you up.  Which would you like me to do?"

April thought about it. Mike was going to find out either way. She wasn't sure what time got off work though. She looked down at her clothes and didn't think just having a clean pair of panties would do any good. 

"Go ahead and call Mike. I'm sorry." April said. 

The boss sighed and shook his head.

"You know, I didn't believe Mike at first when he told me that you pee your pants, April.  He's right though.  You can't really work here like this, if you keep peeing your pants.  There is a health code, and you handing customer's food when you pee your pants, even if you were to wear diapers, is just... unacceptable.  I'll let you finish the week, but you will just do some office stuff for me, and then you will need to find another job after that.  You will also need to wear diapers if you ever want to keep another job."

He sighed.

"I'll give you a good review for your work, but I do have to put in a reason for letting you go, so I will have to write it up that you pee your pants, so you can't get any jobs where you serve the public food or drinks."

The Boss told her to go sit down in one of the chairs in the office while he contacted Mike.

For the time, then, she had to sit for nearly an hour and a half before Mike could get there, and he went in worried because the boss wouldn't say over the phone why he had to come and get her.

Because of that, she could hear them as they approached the office door.

"What is wrong with April?"

"I told you, I'll tell you in the office.  She's just had a little accident."

Of course, other employees knew she had peed herself because they saw her pants and that she was in the office after that.  but the boss didn't want the customers to know.

Finally, they came in and Mike could see what her accident was.

"She completely wet herself," the boss said.  "I'm really sorry, but I can't have her working around food even if she were to wear a diaper.  She asked me to use the bathroom, but when it was too late and she was already peeing her pants."

Mike frowned and he went to the front of the chair and looked into her eyes.

"I told her she could finish out the week."

"No need," Mike said.  "I'm not going to have her coming to work and peeing her pants for a whole week in front of everyone.  I was right.  She is really too irresponsible to work.  Just let her go now, unless you want her serving food the rest of the week."

The boss nodded.

Mike grabbed her by the arm and made her stand up.

"Come on.  You and I are going home."

He had not brought clean clothes with him for her, but intended on making her wear wet pants all the way home.

April sat quietly in the office as she waited for Mike. She wasn't sure how long it would take. When the boss and Mike walked into the office, she blushed as she heard them talking.

April nodded as Mike told het they were going home and made her stand up. She kept her head down as they walked out of the office. 

Everyone saw her soaked bottom and a few younger people snickered in her direction and pointed her out to others.

Eventually, they were in the car though, and Mike was taking her home.

"Well, you messed up big," Mike told her.  "You got yourself fired, and if you can't even stay dry enough to work, then I can't really trust you on your own, can I?"

He stared straight at the road as he talked.

"Maybe you should wear those wet pants until your daughter gets home from school to teach you a lesson."

April kept her head down as they walked out to the car. She heard people laughing at her, but she didn't care. She wouldn't be seeing them again. 

April got in the car and stared out the window as Mike started home. She blushed as he talked to her. 

"Yes Mike." April answered him. 

Mike drove her home, and then took her into her daughter's room, not their room, and pulled back the blankets.

"Lie down and take a nap until I come and get you," he told her.  "If you want to act like a two year old, then you can nap like a two year old."

He then went out to the living room to start making some calls looking into some stuff for her.

The last bell of the day went off, and Sally was thankfully able to leave the school dry, but....

On the bus ride home, she started to feel like she had to pee.

Mike had been in the living room watching television that whole time.

Sally sat on the bus looking out the window. It wasn't too long into the ride before she started to need to pee. Sally pressed her legs together and moved her books to the center of her lap. 

Sally wasn't sure how much longer the bus ride was.

Robert looked up at the clock wondering what time Sally would get home.

A few minutes before Sally would be getting off of the bus about two blocks from the house, April needed to pee again.

As the bus pulled up to her stop, Sally felt her need intensify, and she started to have to wiggle in her seat to keep from peeing in front of everyone.

April wasn't sure if Mike would let her get up to use the bathroom, so she just stayed there, pressing her legs together. 

When the bus came to a stop it jerked, causing Sally to pee a little in her panties in her seat. Sally waited a minute then stood up. She walked down the aisle past the other kids, hoping no one was looking at her. As she stepped off the bus she wet her pants even more. Sally pressed her hand against her crotch as she tried to get it to stop.

She couldn't control it by then, and the pee didn't stop pouring from her until she was almost empty.  Her pants were just soaked.  

Robert looked up at the clock and then at the front door, wondering when Sally would be home.

April could feel the tingling need to go worsen, but it was still kind of controllable at the moment.  How much longer she could wait without leaking though, was quickly shortening.

April lay there quietly pressing her hand between her legs, wondering how long Mike expected her to nap.

Sally started crying as she walked the rest of the way home. As suggested opened the front door she saw Mike sitting there worrying on her and started crying harder. 

MIke got up and walked over where Sally was crying.

"Was someone mean to you?" he asked her wondering why she was crying.  He didn't think she would cry just because she wet because in his mind, she was used to peeing herself and really didn't mind doing it.

He picked her up and patted her wet bottom as he started to carry her to the bathroom.

Sally was relieved that Mike wasn't mad at her for wetting her pants. She shook her head. 

"No sir," Sally whimpered. 

She blushed as Mike picked her up and patted her bottom before taking her to the bathroom. She 

"Well, why don't you tell me when you decided to pee your pants.  Was it at school or on the bus, or maybe while walking home?"

He put her down next to the toilet.

Then he started to undress her pants.