LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Sally held still letting Mike dress her. She nodded as Mike explained about not having her wear a diaper to school. She thought it would be embarrassing either way, and she would probably not be able to make any friends at all.

Sally walked with Mike to the kitchen and sat down, starting to eat her breakfast. 

April looked up as Mike came into the bathroom. She saw him looking at her panties and moved her legs, hoping he wouldn't see the small wet spot. 

"Thank you." April said. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike frowned when she moved her legs as though she were trying to block his view at her panties.

"Is there something you should tell me?" he asked April.  "You know it will be a lot worse if you lie to me and I find out later that something happened."

He waited.

Mike frowned and shook his head.

"If you started to pee, then why did you walk all the way across the house to the toilet getting pee all over the floor?" he asked her.  "If you started, you may as well finished in your pants, don't you think?"

He shook his head.

"Pull up your wet panties and come out to the kitchen.  You need to have some breakfast before you go to work."

April shrugged her shoulders when Mike asked her if it would be better to finish wetting her pants.

April stood up and pulled up her panties, then followed mike out to the kitchen.

He gestured for her to sit next to Sally and then he went to get her some breakfsat.

He had told her he would punish her, but apparently, that wasn't enough to keep her from not only wetting her pants, but possibly getting it all over the house by walking to the bathroom even though she was already peeing.  That's how he saw it thought actually, she had stopped herself from peeing to get to the bathroom.

"You girls are going to have to be completely potty trained from the beginning, it looks like," he told both of them.  "Mommy just peed her pants before getting up, didn't you April?"

April sat down and let Mike bring her breakfast.

Sally blushed as Mike said they were going to be re potty trained and wondered what that meant. 

April nodded and frowned. 

"Just a little." She said. 

Mike shook his head.

"There is no such a thing as just a little.  Either you wet your pants or you didn't, honey.  Trying to say you only did it a little makes it sound like you are trying to say it is acceptable to pee your pants.  That's exactly what is wrong with you two.  You seem to think it's okay to go a little bit, but a little bit can turn into completely soaked if you do it at the wrong time!"

Once the girls had eaten, Mike smiled and turned to April.

"Your bus should be here soon, honey.  I want you to catch it this morning, and be good at school.  No being bad or lying if you don't make it to the potty, understood?"

He then turned to April.

"As for you, if you don't think a little pee is peeing your pants, I might have to make your employer check your unders from time to time.  Do I need to do that?"

Sally listened to Mike and nodded. 

"Yes sir, I understand. May I be excused to get my things?" Sally asked. 

April blushed as Mike talked to her.

"No you don't." April said. 

"Then prove it," Mike told her.  "If you so much as damped your panties, you go all the way in them at work so your boss knows you peed, understand?  No lying!  I'm going to check your panties after work if your pants look dry to see if you had an accident or not, and if your panties are stained, but your pants or skirt is dry, then I'm going to start having your employer check you like you are three years old."

He got up.

"You can get your stuff and then go out and wait for the bus," he told Sally.

MIke sighed.

"Get yourself finished to be ready for work.  I have to take you in a minute so I can go to work, too."

He left the room to go get ready himself.

Mike eventually came back out to the living room, and then he smiled.

"It looks like you're ready to go.  Good."

He pointed at the front door, and then started to head there himself to drive her to work.

When they arrived at her work place, about twenty minutes later, he reminded her....

"What do you do if you start to dampen your panties?" he asked her.

"And what will happen if I find your panties wet but your skirt dry?" he asked her grabbing her as she got out.

He wanted to make sure she knew how important it was to tell him the truth and to be truthful to her employer about wetting her pants, or anything else she did in her pants.

"Alright.  Have a good day and be a good big girl.  If you start, then just finish in your pants, but try not to wet in the first place, okay?"

He hugged her and let her get out to go to work.

Then he went to work.

Three or four hours later, maybe half an hour before lunch time, April was working at her station when she felt like she had to pee.  But there was no break in her work, so that if she left, she would get behind and probably cause a lot of trouble for her other co-workers....

Meanwhile, Sally went to school and at around lunch time, saw her friend, (Jessica?) and Jessica was in very good spirits.

"Your parents told my mom that you can come to my house tomorrow!" she said.  "We are going to have a great time!"

April was really busy when she started to feel the need to pee. She looked around and saw they were backed up. There was no way she could get away right now, so she gritted her teeth and tried to pay attention to her work and ignore her bladder. 

Sally sat down next to Jessica. She looked at her when she said her parents had given permission to go to Jessica's house. Sally had forgotten that Jessica's mother was going to call last night. Sally wondered why her mother or Mike hadn't told her. Sally smiled at Jessica. 

"That's great! I'm looking forward to it. How many kids will be there?" Sally asked. 

"I've invited four other girls to come to the party," Jessica told her.  "I know you might feel a little shy, but hopefully, this will help you make more friends at school."

She smiled.

"I hope you like scary movies, playing interesting games, and eating pizza.  That's part of what we are planning to do at the party."

As she worked, because it was the lunch hour, the line just kept building up more and more rather than going down, so she had to hold it, already for nearly 45 minutes, and still, people were lining up.  April was starting to get in trouble.

"That's cool. I guess it will be more fun with more people there. Yes, I like playing games and eating pizza, and it depends on how scary the movie is, but it sounds fun." Sally said, 

April rushed around, trying to get orders to the tables. Her bladder was now bursting, but she didn't see a stopping point. She tried not to draw attention to herself.