LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

Sally blushed but went with Mike and her mother to the bathroom. 

April carefully took off Sally's clothes, setting them aside, then helped her into the tub. April got a wash cloth and started cleaning Sally. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike stayed near by watching.

Just as April looked like she was ready to rinse her, Mike shook his head.

"You didn't clean her enough."

He walked over and moved April out of the way so he could get to her, and then he showed her what he meant as he started to clean her bottom up more.  He was actually wiping inside the crack and actually touching the anus with the rag, which had to be really embarrassing for the kid.

"You have to get her clean or she'll get sick," Mike told April.

Mike finally got the girl clean enough to his liking, and he helped her out of the tub.

"Since your mom doesn't even know how to clean you up properly, I'm going to just dress you myself."

He frowned at April.

"Go sit at the table and wait for us."

He then took Sally by the arm and walked her to her room to put clean clothes on her.

Mike walked into her bedroom with her, and he directed her to her bed.

"Lay down.  I'm going to put a diaper on you," he told her.  "If you are going to potty your pants at home with a toilet right there, then I see no point in fighting it."

He then started to get a diaper ready for her.

Mike put a diaper on her and then a short shirt so her diaper was fully visible, and then he stood her up.

"Let's go eat dinner," he told her.  "Now I have a diaper on you, I don't really care if you wet your pants or not, so don't be scared if you decide to pee your pants, baby."

He reached for her hand and took her out to the dining room just as she was.

"If you do this again tomorrow, I may decide you need to wear diapers at school."

Once they were in the dining room, Mike nodded at Sally to sit and then he nodded at them to eat.

"After we eat, then you can go to bed," he told Sally.  "Your mom and I need to talk."

Of course, that meant that April was in trouble because of her daughter pooping her panties.  Mike had warned her that she would be the one punished, not Sally if she peed her pants.

After Mike was done eating, he took his plate to the kitchen and washed it.

He started thinking more and more about what to do with April about this whole situation.  So far, she seemed to keep her wetting secret from work, so her boss was completely caught off of guard when he told him.  However, that couldn't last forever.  Eventually, he would find out, and then what would happen?  Would April really be able to work there after that?  Maybe he should find a better job and do something else with April during the day.

As Mike finally turned to April, the phone rang.

He looked over at the phone thinking that that somehow, April had done this on purpose, but regardless, he gestured for her to answer it.  He didn't expect anyone to call him, so he was sure it had to be for April.

"This is Sandy, Samantha's mom.  I'm calling because my daughter wanted to invite her to a birthday party this weekend, if she can come."

Sandy waited on the phone for her answer.

Mike looked over wondering what was going on.

April frowned. 

"Let me ask my husband." April said. 

April looked over at Mike.

"Sally has been invited to a birthday party this weekend. Is it okay if she goes?" April asked. 

Mike frowned.

"After what she just did, do you think she should go?"

He sighed.

"Well, I guess maybe she can go.  But if she wets her pants at school again before then, she'll wear a diaper to the party."

He then gave her a stern look to make sure she told the person that she could go.

"And you will have to go with her.  You don't know her friend yet, do you?"

"Alright. Thank you for letting her go. No, I don't know her, or her mother." April replied. 

April picked up the phone again. 

"Hello? Yes, Sally will be able to go to the party. What time should we be there?" April asked. 

The party starts at seven on Friday, and it's a slumber party.  You are of course welcome to come for the first couple of hours so we can get to know each other.  I normally ask that I have a chance to meet my daughter's friends before I let her do something like this, but I guess Jessica said your daughter just started school there, and that she doesn't really have any friends yet."

"A slumber party? Oh, okay. Yeah, we just moved here recently. I'll see you Friday. Bye." April said. 

April hung the phone up and looked at Mike. 

"It looks like it's going to be a slumber party. I'll be there for the first couple of hours then I'll come home." April explained.

Mike nodded.

"She'll have to bring a diaper with her then.  She doesn't want to wet her friend's bedding."

He smiled.

"It's good she's making a friend so quickly though."

He then walked over to April.

"Now, you didn't really get in that much trouble the last time you made a mess in your pants, and your daughter knows that happened.  That's why she did it, herself.  She could have gone before she started to study, but instead, she just did it while she was studying.  I'm going to have to punish you in front of her so she understands, and you are going to have to go along with it and explain to her that you were wrong for making a mess in your pants, or she won't understand that going in her pants is wrong."

He frowned.

"You do want her to understand that going in her pants is wrong, don't you?"

Steve thought about it a moment, and then he looked back at April.

"The next time you poop your panties, so that she can see exactly why you are being punished.  You will likely do it again, won't you?  If you don't think you will, then she will probably never fully understand since I can't punish you for just wetting.  Wetting might be a problem for an urologist, but pooping your pants... that is something that shouldn't happen."