LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

As she was working on her next problem, she started to feel like she could poop, but he was holding her and making sure she was working.  Normally, he had a rule that when she was doing homework, she shouldn't be taking a bunch of breaks because he feared she would forget about her homework if he let her do that all the time.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike frowned as she wiggled a little bit.  Was she playing around.

He decided not to say anything at the moment, and just pointed down at her book hoping she took the hint to finish her homework before playing around.

In time, it got too hard for her to hold it, and it started to push open her bottom with the tip of it just threatening the dark space between her bottom and her clean panties.

Mike didn't notice anything at all about that, and kept watching her work.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked her as she put her hand in her lap.  "You're not done with your homework, baby."

It moved a little more, the poop pushing a little closer to making a mess in her panties.  Her bottom hole widened a bit more and the log pushed so that maybe a thumb length of it was just past the cheeks of her butt.  It was going to drop completely at any minute....

Mike sighed.

"Is your homework done, honey?"

He rubbed her back.

"I don't like you taking a lot of breaks because then you'll forget to finish your homework, but I don't want you to poop your panties, either."

It was pushing a little more... and now when she went to stand up, it would just slide into her panties, but at the moment, it was still okay....

Mike sighed.

"You know the rule, honey.  Tell you what.  You can go, but then you will come back here and do your homework, and after you finish, then you will sit in the corner for however long you take away from your homework.  Does that sound fair?"

He waited to see what she thought about that, meanwhile, the poop was pushing harder to try to get out.  The minute she stood up, it was going to slide right into her undies on her.

Mike started to help her up and as soon as her bottom was no longer in contact with him, she started to feel it slipping out.  By the time she was on her feet, the first rather slimy long log was already in her panties and her body was pushing again.  He went to take her hand to take her potty when she felt herself squirt a little pee into her panties.

"Let's go potty," he told her.

Mike frowned.

"What do you mean you messed yourself?" he asked her pulling her towards him.

As he jolted her, some more poop pushed the rest of the way into her panties and she started to pee full force.

"Do you mean you're peeing your pants?"

He hoped she didn't mean she had pooped herself.

Mike sighed and shook his head.

"If you were just going to poop your pants, why did you waste time with your homework?" he asked her.  "That's just silly.  Now sit down and finish your homework.  I'll let you clean up after you are done."

He walked out of her room on her.

Mike walked into the kitchen to see how April was doing with dinner.

He sighed as he came in, and after feeling her pants bottom, confirming she was not peeing yet, again, he stood beside her.

"Your daughter pooped her pants," he told her.  "I told her to just finish her homework as there is no point in doing anything about it now until she finishes.  She tried to get out of doing her homework, it seems by saying she had to go, but I was going to let her go anyway, but that wasn't good enough.  She decided she should just do it in her pants, I guess.  I think she was stuck on something and just wanted to take as much time away from it as possible and possibly thought getting cleaned up would take long enough I might forget she had the rest of her homework to do."

He shook his head.

"She's learning right now, that that doesn't work.  She'll finish her homework first, and then you will clean her up before either of you eat dinner."

April almost had dinner ready and was setting the table. It had not been that long since coming home and she did not need to pee yet. 

April nodded her head. 

"Yes sir." April answered. 

Mike saw that dinner was almost done.

He went back to Sally's room to see if she was done with her homework or not.

He walked in and stood next to her.

"I hope you're finished with your peeing because I don't want you making a mess all over the house," he told her.  "I'll have you clean up before you eat dinner."

He looked over her work.

"Are you finished with your school work?"

Mike looked them over and then smiled.

"Good girl," he said.  "Your mom is almost done with dinner.  When she is done, she'll take you to the bathroom to clean you up.  If you ever sit there and wait until you're pooping your pants to tell me you have to go again, I will punish you.  That's just gross, and baby or not, you do know how to use the bathroom.  You should have gone to the toilet before you started studying if you had to go that badly that you couldn't hold it."

He then took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen where her mom was.

"Look at your daughter," he told April.

When he was sure she was done with the food, he forced April to put her hand on Sally's butt and forced it so that it squished the poo against her bottom.

"Do you see?" he asked April.  "And why do you suppose she did this?  She saw you poop your panties the other day," he told April.  "So, really, it's going to be hard for you to punish her since you are doing the same thing, isn't it?"

Mike smiled at both of them.

"Come on, ladies.  Mommy has to clean baby Sally up in the bathroom, and I'm going to have to watch to make sure she does it right."

He walked them to the bathroom, and then he started the bath water.

"When the bath is ready, take your daughter's clothes off of her, and do it carefully or it will get all over the floor and then you'll have another mess to clean up.  Then get your daughter as clean as you can."