LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

April drove the rest of the way home feeling disgusted. She took a minute to compose herself before heading inside. 

"It was during, near the end of my  last class." Sally said.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike nodded.

"So at school, then baby?"

He took her hand and led her to the fridge, and then he got her some ice cream and some soda pop to reward her for telling him.

"You go ahead and eat your ice cream, and after you are done, I'll take you potty and help you change your clothes okay?  You were a very good girl for telling me the truth and what happened, sweetie."

As she came in, she would see Mike giving Sally some ice cream and soda pop in the kitchen.

Sally nodded that it was at school. 

"Thank you, Mike." Sally said as he gave her the ice cream. 

April opened the front door and saw Mike and Sally in the kitchen. She debated going to the bedroom, hoping to get away from Mike. 

it wouldn't be hard to slip by him.

He was so focused on what a good girl that Sally was being that he barely realized that April had come in yet.

He sat at the table and started to eat some ice cream with her.

Mike helped Sally stand up and he took her hand to walk her to the bathroom to use the toilet again just in case she had to go when she had finished with her ice cream.  That's when he caught April in the act of cleaning up as he opened the door on her.

"April, is there a reason you are taking a shower now?" he asked her suspecting that she had wet herself and tried to hide it.

"Sally needs to try to use the bathroom before I get her wet pants off of her.  She peed herself at school.  Didn't you, baby?"

He kissed Sally's forehead to show he wasn't upset about her peeing her pants at all.

April looked at Mike when he entered the bathroom. 

"Yes, I had an accident in the car on the way home. The traffic was really bad. I didn't know Sally had an accident as well." April said. 

She stepped out of the shower.

Sally blushed as Mike kissed her.

"Yes sir," Sally said. 

Mike sighed.

"Why didn't you come and see me first, then, if you peed your pants in the car?" Mike asked April.  "Sally was a good girl.  She came right to me and showed me what she did.  That's why I gave her some ice cream.  She told me the truth for once, and I wanted her to see that when she does things the right way, then there are rewards for it just like there are penalties for doing things the wrong way."

He shook his head.

"Go get dressed, and then you and I have to talk, April."

He helped Sally off of the toilet when she finished and then he took her to wash her hands leaving her pants and panties down, and actually had her step out of them because they were still pretty wet.

Mike shook his head.

"You don't clean up until I say so, after I check to see how bad it was," he told her.  "Otherwise, it makes it look like you are trying to hide a bigger mess than you are admitting to.  And you know, I saw you poop your panties yesterday."

He sighed.

"I'll let it go this one time, but from now on, I see it first and I decide when you get to clean up.  Understand?"

He then took Sally out of the bathroom and to her room to get her some clean clothes on.

Mike got to her bedroom, and then he lifted off her shirt and undeshirt too intending to just completely redress her in clean clothes.

"You were wearing these all day, so even if your shirt didn't get pee on it, it will still smell since you did pee your pants, baby."

He then got her some clean panties out first and started to dress her.

Sally nodded as Mike explained why he was taking her shirt off.  She didn't try to fight him as he dressed her in clean clothes. 

April went back to her bedroom and got dressed too. 

When Sally was dressed, he left her room so she could do what she wanted.  He was starting to trust her to come to him if she peed because she came to him after school when she knew she peed her pants in class.

The one he didn't really trust, was April at this point, so he waited for her, giving her just a few more minutes to finish up before he would put her to work making dinner.

(Your computer or whatever really likes to change your (and)s to (Ann's)s instead.)

Mike watched April come out of the bedroom.

"Are you ready to make dinner?" he asked her.  "Your daughter is hungry."

He shook his head.

"You know, you are some mother, coming home in peed in pants in front of your own daughter.  What do you think you are teaching her?"

(Yes, my tablet does change and to Ann's, but I try to catch it when it does. It changes other words too) 

"Yes I'm ready." April said. 

April frowned when he asked what she thought she was teaching Sally. She just shook her head. 

Mike shook his head and sighed.

"You're not thinking about it at all, are you?"

He stood up and walked into the kitchen with her.

"Well, maybe you need me to parent her until you can get yourself together.  You can't be teaching her it's okay to potty her pants all the time, can you?"

Mike sighed and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Well, just get dinner started.  Maybe if we tell her that you will be treated like a kid for a while, then she'll understand that adults don't do that kind of thing, right?"

MIke went back to Sally's room to check on her.

He saw her doing homework, and he smiled.

He went over to check to see what she was working on.

"Do you need any help?" he asked her.

He looked through it and smiled.

"It looks like you're doing it fine," he said.  

He lifted her out of her chair and then sat down and pulled her into his lap.

"Go ahead and work on the next one, and I'll watch you come up with the answer.  That's the best way for me to tell if you need any help or not."

Actually, he was just doing this as an excuse to baby her though and put her in his lap like a little kid.