LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Hide Stuff from your Stepdaddy!

Ishigreensa

"I was in the bathroom?" she scoffed.  "I was cleaning up your daughter because you had peed your pants, too!  Don't even put it like that.  You most likely were pooping your panties when you wet them, and you just hoped I wouldn't notice."

He shook his head.

"No, you need to wait until I get back.  You'll make a mess the way you are now.  If you change out of them before I say so, next time, I'll drag you to the store with me, and everyone can see what a baby you are being.  Understand?"

Then he left.

He came back about twenty minutes later with diapers in both the girls sizes.

"Come with me," he motioned to April.  "Let's get you cleaned up now."

He motioned towards the bathroom as he started to lead the way.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sighed as he pulled her to between his legs, him sitting on the toilet as though it were a chair, and her there, his hands on her bottom patting her messy pants.

"Now, tell me what I need to do and because you did what...." he looked up into her eyes.  "... And tell me if that is something an adult does or a little kid does."

He sighed.

"And you are supposed to take care of your daughter," he said to her patting her bottom.  "How can you take care of her if you are wetting and pooping your pants like a little kid?"

He shook his head.

"Now, I'm going to try to take these pants off of you without making a mess, so it's important you don't squirm or do anything unless I tell you to, or you'll get poop all over the floor.  I certainly don't want that, and you shouldn't want that either."

He then started to unbotton her pants.  Then he put both her hands firmly on the front of her pants curing her fingers up under her crotch.

"You do realize what you did?"

He stood up, keeping her hands firmly in place there, and then he lifted the toilet lid and the seat and then he backed her up to the toilet.

It was a little tricky because he kept making her touch her wet panties as much as he could, but he got her pants down and then dumped the back of her panties into the toilet so that the poop that was loose fell into the toilet.

He then took off her pants completely and pulled her panties back up and took her over to the tub.

"Get in...."

April blushed but didn't answer Mike as he talked to her. She cringed as he put her hands on the front of her pants. 

"Yes, I know what I did." April said.

She let him finish taking off her pants. 

He got her into the tub and started to run the shower warm and then directed it at her panties that were still on her bottom pushing and rubbing at her bottom to loosen the poop still stuck there and getting it small enough to go down the drain without actually touching the poop itself.

"See what I'm doing?" he asked her.  "You do it.  It's your mess, so you should be doing this.  Rub all over your panties and push inside your bottom to make sure you get all the big stuff small enough to go down the drain.  If it's too big when it falls in the tub, then use your feet to squish it smaller.  I don't want any poop left in the tub when I'm ready to start washing you."

Eventually, Mike got her cleaned up, and then he made sure the poop was cleaned down the drain before he filled the tub with hot water.

"You don't need to ask me to use the bathroom tonight," he told her as he then started to wash her.  "You'll have a diaper on, so I'll just expect to change you in the morning.  If you are dry, then good for you, but if not, then I'll give you a quick wash before you go to work because you can't go to work smelling like you never bathe."

Once he was done wathing her, he helped her out and dried her off good, and then he started to put a tape on diaper on her.  A full babyish garment.

"I don't even know why you wet yourself, not once, but twice today," he told her.  "You never told me you had a medical problem before...."

He sighed.

"I'm going to take you and Sally both to see a doctor.  So help me, if you are wetting your pants on purpose...," he warned her.

Then he took her to the bedroom to help her get ready for bed.

He frowned.

"Well, I hope not because you already the incident once.  Now, it's not fair we punish Sally for hiding it, and then here you are trying to hide it from me, is it?  How am I supposed to get you to see a doctor if I don't know you're having trouble?"

He sighed.

He started to put her pajamas on her.

"It's alright.  We are taking you see a doctor tomorrow in outpatient at the hospital.  I'll go with you so I can tell them you're peeing and pooping your panties so you don't have to.  I know you'll be too embarrassed to tell them at first, but after I let them know, then you can tell them when it started."

April listened to Mike as he dressed her. She shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to say anything. She just nodded when he said he was taking her to see a doctor tomorrow. 

After she was dressed for bed, he took her by the hand and led her out to the living room and then he sat down on the sofa.

"You can do whatever you want for now," he said.  "We'll go to bed in an hour.  If you are really having problems, then I'll check your diaper in the morning and change it.  I know you'll be wet since you are having trouble."

He then turned on the television and started to watch it.

After watching TV for half an hour, Mike got bored and started for the bedroom.

"You can do what you want for half an hour, but I'm going to bed.  We're going to have a long day tomorrow."

He went to the bathroom first and started to brush his teeth.

Pretty soon, Mike was asleep.

The next morning, the first thing he did, was reach over and feel April's diaper, which seemed to still be dry.  He shook his head frustratedly.  If she's having problems, then why didn't she wet the bed?

He decided not to give it too much though for now, and climbed out of bed to go check on Sally.  

"Sally better be wet," he mumbled to himself.  "Otherwise, both girls are going to get a scolding for lying about having a problem.  April is teaching her bad things."

April didn't wake up as Mike checked her diaper, and stayed asleep as he walked out of the bedroom, 

Sally had slept through the night after falling asleep and was still dry. 

Mike picked Sally up and put her in his lap.  He could tell her diaper was still dry.  

He sighed.

"Sally," he whispered to her.  "Honestly, are you able to go to the bathroom or not, honey?  You're not wet, and normally, when girls your age have trouble with their bladders, they normally wet in their sleep, too."

He was trying to get her to wake up enough to answer his question.

He shook his head and sighed.

"Tell me the truth.  You are peeing in your pants sometimes just because you don't want to hold it for a little while, aren't you?"

He picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom he and April shared and put her down next to the bed.

"I don't know what mommy has taught you before, I think it's time both of you learned a very basic life skill."

Sally sighed and shook her head. 

She blushed as mike picked her up and carried her to the other bedroom before setting her down in the bed,.

Both April and Sally looked at Mike.

"April, you are teaching your daughter bad life habits.  She's going to grow up doing exactly what you are doing, and I already checked your bedding.  If you... can't help it, then you should have been wet in the night, but you weren't.  Your daughter wasn't wet either."

He sighed.

"Now, this is not good for your daughter to think it's okay to just pee herself just because she doesn't want to wait a few minutes to use the bathroom.  I'm going to have to punish you in front of her so she understands that you can't do that."

He shook his head.

"I'll still take you to see the doctor just to make sure there isn't another cause, but it seems that you can control your wetting or you would be wetting the bed at night."

He looked from April to Sally.

"I'm sorry, but mommy is teaching you very bad toileting skills, and she should definitely know better.  She's supposed to be an adult."

Then he reached for April's hand to get her out of bed....