LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello?

Deater

Hi everyone, this is my first time ever joining a website like this. I live in the USA, Im straight (no offense to anyone who isnt), and looking for some friends to talk to. Everyone in my life is against abdl, except for my amazing girlfriend. While she doesnt approve of it or want to allow it at all, she still cares about me and talks to me about it since she thinks it isnt something okay. I guess I just need some people who are in the same boat as me to talk to and gain an understanding from the same persoective as mine.

Hi Deater, and welcome to the site. Nice to have you here. You got plenty of understanding, and friends here. Sorry your girlfriend is against the scene so much, that’s to bad. But, keep hopping. Don’t push to hard at it, but keep talking to her about it. Maybe she’ll come around someday. Good luck! In the meantime, have fun and enjoy! 

Hello young man and welcome to daily diapers.   I hope you have fun and make lots of friends and if you need to vent don't be afraid to talk to anybody here because we will be more then willing to lend you an ear.

Welcome Deater!

At least you have the courage to tell her - I have not summoned that level of courage yet.  I've told one friend.

Lots of people here - each unique, I never knew there were so many 'flavors' of DL!

hugs

DV

8 hours ago, dressupDV said:

Welcome Deater!

At least you have the courage to tell her - I have not summoned that level of courage yet.  I've told one friend.

Lots of people here - each unique, I never knew there were so many 'flavors' of DL!

hugs

DV

You don't have to worry about telling here we all understand here and most of us are wearing diapers ourselves you're always among friends here