LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Astronaut Wore Diapers During Long Drive For Kidnap Attempt

That has to be one of the strangest things i've ever heard, and i'm a grown man in a diaper.lol

:roflmao:

When she found out that Shipman was flying to Orlando from Houston, Nowak decided to confront her, according to the arrest affidavit. Nowak raced from Houston to Orlando wearing diapers so she wouldn't have to stop to urinate, authorities said.

Astronauts wear diapers during launch and re-entry.

I also like the way the author mentions these two things as though they are totally related. This may the best link ever. This week. :thumbsup:

This has been covered on a few of the sports talk shows on ESPN as well. As expected a few jokes were made, but nothing major I could tell. I think the fact that she was an astronaut is kind of deflecting the fact she was wearing diapers during this. They do it during the job so it's almost understandable at least that's how I saw it.

I'm wondering if the diapers that she had were from NASA. Maybe they give them some to wear to get use to wearing diapers and using them.

I'm serious, wouldn't it make sense to let adults get use to using diapers. I'm sure we would all agree it's something that you need to get use to using.

Phil

I can see it now. "Honey why are you wearing a diaper?"

"I'm...uh,... practicing for takeoff and re-entry."

"Sure you are."

Well considering she has already been in space once would be safe to understand that she has already wore them. Numerous times already and am quite sure they are a issued item for the crews and certainly not one at a time. While some would like to believe some side notes, I think the Diapers are the least of her worrys with the charges she is facing she's a mental case.

From what they are stating about her, she didn't even know if her boyfriend was even cheating on her she just assumed something was happening between the new girl, and "POOF" there goes her life and career forever. What a waste...every boy and girl that always wanted to be a astronaut..and she took thier place for what? Just makes me alittle upset that a person of such a respected National title could be so stupid and embarrass the country like that. :angry:

Well considering she has already been in space once would be safe to understand that she has already wore them. Numerous times already and am quite sure they are a issued item for the crews and certainly not one at a time. While some would like to believe some side notes, I think the Diapers are the least of her worrys with the charges she is facing she's a mental case.

From what they are stating about her, she didn't even know if her boyfriend was even cheating on her she just assumed something was happening between the new girl, and "POOF" there goes her life and career forever. What a waste...every boy and girl that always wanted to be a astronaut..and she took thier place for what? Just makes me alittle upset that a person of such a respected National title could be so stupid and embarrass the country like that. :angry:

you are so right this lady is either an evil malicious overly possesive psycopath ir just realy stupid, either way how on earth did she get past the veting procedures? :badmood:

I think the Diapers are the least of her worrys with the charges she is facing she's a mental case.

No doubt but if it weren't for the nutty aspect of it, it wouldn't have been such a big story - I mean, the dressing up as Dick Tracy (trench-coat, hat and sunglasses) to 'blend in' to the crowd and the diaper angle were what the media loved about it what and pushed it up the running orders because it's so laugh-out-loud funny (the diaper and the disguise, I mean - not that what she allegedly did was even remotely funny...)

The diaper did it

I believe she is is a dl or ab. She had to wear diapers on space shuttle and she found out she liked them. I was reading an article earlier today and they said that they found 2 "soiled" diapers in her car. Are they going to keep them for evidence? LOL She HAD to stop and get gas though and she could have used the rest room then but she chose to pee or poo in a diaper. She stopped twice to change so what's difference between stopping to change and stopping to use little girls room? THAT tells me she enjoys her diapers.

I believe she is is a dl or ab. She had to wear diapers on space shuttle and she found out she liked them. I was reading an article earlier today and they said that they found 2 "soiled" diapers in her car. Are they going to keep them for evidence? LOL She HAD to stop and get gas though and she could have used the rest room then but she chose to pee or poo in a diaper. She stopped twice to change so what's difference between stopping to change and stopping to use little girls room? THAT tells me she enjoys her diapers.

It could still save time, not to mention then you just don't stop unless you actually need fuel. - If you are going to pull something like that off, timing is everything, so don't waste 1 second more than you absolutely have to.

I don't think there was any AB/DL fetish at all here, the diaper was nothing more than a tool in this case.

I say any coverage is worth the effort. At least it gets the topic out there. I heard three people talk about adult diapers today. It was weird to hear it from normal people, actually spoken aloud. I just shook my head and tried to keep a straight face.

Actually, the zest with which they fixated on the adult diaper part of the story was surprising. I would not have expected that much attention to it other than a snide comment and go on. Amazing what it takes to get the general public all worked up!

Again, it is in the public space (no pun intended) now and we owe Lisa a debt of gratitude. If someone sets up a defense fund for her, I'll contribute via paypal!

And as sick as it would be, I'll will bet 10 to 1 that she gets fan mail from AB's looking for a mommy or a baby girl!

• 3 weeks later...

Well she was proberly used wearing them you know when you see that videos of them al walking upto the shuttle vidoe they are all wear nappyies beause they spend so long waiting to take it off it would be impossible for them not to need to go to teh toliet ever watched the right stuff?

But yeh thats pretty wierd and i think it shows that kinda mental state she in at the time poor women

• 3 weeks later...