LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is some sighting stories about my sister in law. I shall not mention her real name but let's call her Emma. she did have a lot of wettings and then a lot of diapers.

Well, I'l tell you bit about her. She is in her twentys, slim with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks very cute and acts cute and even childish at times. Now saying that she is pretty damn smart.

Anyway, my brother met her when she was 19 and he was 21. Two young party animals partying together. Now her diaper sightings started at the age of 20 when she got pregnant. Now having a baby can cause incontinence which in her case did happen but she enjoyed it a lot. I'm pretty sure she did anyway. She carried on being incontinence couple years after having the child but I think she decided that after a couple big leaks and her child getting to the age where he would notice she decided to keep it in the room type of activity. Can't blame her

Well I'l start off with the first story

Hikes are the devil for the bladder

One time we all went on a hike. She was wearing a blue jean miniskirt and converse and a white tank top. During the hike, Emma kept whining about needing a pee super badly. I and my bro kept teasing her making sounds of water and talking about waterfalls and lakes. She was begging us to stop or she gonna pee herself. Her mum just told her to go in the bush which she responded to !I'm a girl Ishe can't do that"

We eventually got down to a river where she was really desperate and she and her boyfriend lagged behind a little and I remember looking back to her to see her standing there with pee running down her legs. And she was fine after that.

An occasion like that happened again sometime and she just said she going to find a spot. She was hardly hiding because i remember seeing her standing behind a tree with pee running down her legs...

Who hasnt been desperate in a car

I remember sitting behind her in the car of her boyfriends (My bro) and she was whining about needing a pee and in the end it went all quiet and she admitted to having a little accident. After a while, you could see little dampness on the back of the seat.

Accidents happen next to the toilet I guess?

We were all chilling in the front room talking about stuff and after a while, everyone went into the kitchen, I stayed in the living room and Emma went to the bathroom. She was wearing a wooly jumper, tight black jeans and black leather boots. Her jeans were really tight. She was awhile in the toilet. After sometime she came out into the living room and bent over feeling her thighs. I was watching her do all of this. I could see her thighs were wet. I asked her if she ok and she jumped back up saying she's fine and went into the kitchen to her BF and they left likes minutes later. While she was leaving i could see her bum was wet. I assume she was desperate as she liked holding on to last minute and went to the bathroom to end up struggling to pull her jeans down and maybe pressed on her bladder or her bladder gave up and she started peeing and stood there not sure what to do and sat there on the toilet peeing through her clothes.

Shopping trip

My bro asked if I wanted to go shopping with him and Emma. I was down, let's do it. So they pick me up and I walked out to their car and its about an hour drive to the mall. Emma was wearing Thick black leggings, Dark grey tank top and Vans shoes and a diaper on. So maybe half hour into the trip she moans about needing a pee, My bro teases her a little saying "You shouldn't have drunk all that water" because she was drinking bottles of water on the trip. Like alot. And also saying "Just go then" with her responding "No, i want to hold it a bit".

About ten minutes after that she moans again and comes out with "Oh no", Opens her legs widely and I could see in the mirror that she was stroking her crotch with her hand.  She sighed in relief and whispered to my Bro "I'm peeing" He started to get a boner I also did... He came out with "We need to potty train you little baby" She giggled saying "Please don't I like these" She clearly sat there in a diaper peeing in her diaper. She sighed a bit more in relief and than sat normally with her legs together and whispered "I'm still peeing"

When we arrived I let her go in front and I could 100% make out a diaper shaped bum. It was pretty hidden but you could tell. If you were looking for it. So we all go to a little restairant to eat some food and we all end up having a coffee. She went pretty quiet and after like 5 mins she looks at my Bro with a somewhat worried looked and whispered to him "I peed again but my diaper leaked little bit" So we finish eating our food and drinks and go to the bathrooms and she asks "how bad the damage" My bro says "you cant even notice it". So She went into the disabled toilets to change her child's diaper and to change her diapers. She comes out and looks at my bro saying all Fresh!

So we go to all the stores and look around and I and my bro went into the apple store She went into another shop and after a while she came into the apple store and listened in on the conversation with the salesman. She stood there and sighed in relief and her hand holding her diaper crotch like she peeing. She did walk around little and I did watch her feel you bum and pull up leggins up which made the diaper more obvious.

After that, we end up on the high street and chilled out on a bench. I manage to get a decent look at her diaper crotch as she was sitting and it did look diapered. I think she whispered "I'm peeing" to my bro and a cheeky grin.

Well after that not much happened on Emma and it was the end of the day. So we went to the toilets and Emma changed her child's diaper and her diaper. Came out and we went to the car. There was some traffic like a lot of traffic on the way home. So a one hour trip turned into two hours. About the one mark, she moaned to my bro needing the toilet and he says "just go" and she comes out with "No the toilet! Like number 2" About 15 minutes after that she sits up and groans and she sat that pooping her diaper. Music was loud but you could hear the hissing and crackling of her poop coming into her diaper. She relaxes a bit and a red face and the car smelled of poop but not a bad smell. Like a smell of a used diaper. Well she sat into her diaper with a smile on her face. "It's not that I don't like pooping my diaper it's just that its a pain to clean plus we were supposed to be going to your parent's house"

He droped my off at my house and they leave without coming in with is weird because they normally come on in.

Bit on the bum!

One time she came over to my house cause my bro was suppose to be here but was working late. She arrived wearing her blue flowery romper, white vans. Anyway, we sat in the front room talking about shit like recent parties and lazing around. Also offering her a drink. Can a beer it was :D So After a while of just chatting she sits up and goes "Ow" Then jumps up and runs to my mums room saying "Ow ow ow ow" alot and ran into my mums room

So I walk past my mums room to see the door closed so I push it open very slowly and I see her standing their stripped down to her diaper. A blue diaper. It looked wet. Well she took the diaper off and then bent over in the mirror to check her bum out. I think something bit her on her bum... Well, she puts her wet diaper back on and admires herself in the mirror as she sighs in relief feeling her diaper getting wet as she stands their peeing. Then she takes it off and rolls it up and puts it in her bag. Then puts a new fresh same type diaper on and pulls her rompers back up. So I quickly left and sat there on my phone in the front room. She sat back down and said something bit her. Then we were chilling and I manage to get couple of peeps of her diaper up her rompers legs. And her crotch looked diapered and her bum.

Then my bro came home and they both went off to his room to do whatever. I went to the bathroom to conduct some Human science research... 

Diaper Leakage!

One time she came over wearing black people went their own ways. I was reading a book and I watch her sort something out in her bag. She was standing next to the sofa so i managed to get a nice view of her bum that looked diapered. She went into the next room and stood next to the table talking to my mum when I hear her panic like "Oh no! OMG!" My mum quickly handed her a towel saying "Aww quick here a towel" Then I asked if everything is ok. She said its fine. So i listen in to Emma saying "I can't help it I have no control" (This was in the same year as her pregnancy) Mum "I understand" and she goes and stand in the arch to the front room and doesn't let anyone in. Emma says she got another pair exactly the same. She changed and mops up her mess and changes her diaper putting her spare trousers on. When I assume she took her trousers off My mum said "gosh darling, That's too full, no wonder you leaked, Be careful not to get a rash" Emma responded "Yer I forget sometimes, I have like the worst control ever and it justs comes out, It happened in public one time and I managed to get my BF to pick me up" Mum told her if she need be picked up by her feel free to call.

My mum told her to "give me the diaper i'l put it in the bin". Later that evening I searched the bin to find a while folded up adult diaper. Tena diaper then I did some more human science research. I didnt keep the diaper nor did I let the diaper touch my penis. Goodness knows what she has. And I didnt see the point in keeping the diaper cause whats the point. I know with proof she wears. 

A DIAPERED XMAS

Emma came over with my bro (Her BF) to spend Christmas with us. Now i'm going to get sraight to the story. She was wearing Black leggings with a yellow wooly jumper. With covered the majority of her bum. From time to time when she was leaning over you could get a nice glimpse of her bum. It was a little bulky but then like it was and was not bulky if that makes sense. You could tell she was wearing a fresh diaper. Cause a fresh diaper under like two pairs of leggings can look a lot like a bum. And if the diaper is a nice fit and taped up properly. Any way I store that in my wank bank and get on with my day. I keep trying to get other little glimpses. Now she does have bladder control and she did use the bathroom like 6 times which is a lot. Normally she goes once but whatever. Maybe she been drinking a lot or maybe she getting a weak bladder again! :D Anyway the day comes to an end and the only sighting I get was her diapered bum. However before they left she went to the toilet one more time and after her toiler session when she was standing in the living room. I was on the floor wrestling with the kids I look up to her and her jumper was slightly raised and Only like the parting of the jumper was raise and I could see a white diaper cloth waistline. I carry on playing while taking more looks and it's obvious that it was diaper waistline like a Tena cloth Diaper like for example the Tena Medium slip plus. That kind of diaper. I didn't see any tapes but i know my diapers and that was the waistline of a diaper.

Who knows why she wore cause she definitely didnt wet it so maybe she wore it for comfort or maybe she was wearing it for a surprise for her BF later that night. 

The next day I had the house to myself so i tried on one of my tena diapers and but some trousers over it and took a look in the mirror to almost see exactly the same thing. Same material and everything.

Those are the best storys I have of Emma. All the others are pretty standard. I'm gonna write weekly about sightings I've had cause I really have won the Lotto on Diaper sightings with proof. It's gonna be a different girl each week but that gives you more variety to read.

I promise you now that these are not fake

Well I hope you enjoyed these stories and my sister and I'l be writing weekly :) Enjoy!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 6:19 AM, warpiper said:

nice story! keep up the good work!

Thank you Very much :) I appreciate it

On 4/14/2018 at 6:29 AM, Drownedinp said:

I liked this can't wait for more!

Thank you. Oh don't you worry il writing a lot more :D 

On 4/9/2018 at 10:04 PM, ellieiswet said:

This is some sighting stories about my sister in law. I shall not mention her real name but let's call her Emma. she did have a lot of wettings and then a lot of diapers.

Well, I'l tell you bit about her. She is in her twentys, slim with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks very cute and acts cute and even childish at times. Now saying that she is pretty damn smart.

Anyway, my brother met her when she was 19 and he was 21. Two young party animals partying together. Now her diaper sightings started at the age of 20 when she got pregnant. Now having a baby can cause incontinence which in her case did happen but she enjoyed it a lot. I'm pretty sure she did anyway. She carried on being incontinence couple years after having the child but I think she decided that after a couple big leaks and her child getting to the age where he would notice she decided to keep it in the room type of activity. Can't blame her

Well I'l start off with the first story

Hikes are the devil for the bladder

One time we all went on a hike. She was wearing a blue jean miniskirt and converse and a white tank top. During the hike, Emma kept whining about needing a pee super badly. I and my bro kept teasing her making sounds of water and talking about waterfalls and lakes. She was begging us to stop or she gonna pee herself. Her mum just told her to go in the bush which she responded to !I'm a girl Ishe can't do that"

We eventually got down to a river where she was really desperate and she and her boyfriend lagged behind a little and I remember looking back to her to see her standing there with pee running down her legs. And she was fine after that.

An occasion like that happened again sometime and she just said she going to find a spot. She was hardly hiding because i remember seeing her standing behind a tree with pee running down her legs...

Who hasnt been desperate in a car

I remember sitting behind her in the car of her boyfriends (My bro) and she was whining about needing a pee and in the end it went all quiet and she admitted to having a little accident. After a while, you could see little dampness on the back of the seat.

Accidents happen next to the toilet I guess?

We were all chilling in the front room talking about stuff and after a while, everyone went into the kitchen, I stayed in the living room and Emma went to the bathroom. She was wearing a wooly jumper, tight black jeans and black leather boots. Her jeans were really tight. She was awhile in the toilet. After sometime she came out into the living room and bent over feeling her thighs. I was watching her do all of this. I could see her thighs were wet. I asked her if she ok and she jumped back up saying she's fine and went into the kitchen to her BF and they left likes minutes later. While she was leaving i could see her bum was wet. I assume she was desperate as she liked holding on to last minute and went to the bathroom to end up struggling to pull her jeans down and maybe pressed on her bladder or her bladder gave up and she started peeing and stood there not sure what to do and sat there on the toilet peeing through her clothes.

Shopping trip

My bro asked if I wanted to go shopping with him and Emma. I was down, let's do it. So they pick me up and I walked out to their car and its about an hour drive to the mall. Emma was wearing Thick black leggings, Dark grey tank top and Vans shoes and a diaper on. So maybe half hour into the trip she moans about needing a pee, My bro teases her a little saying "You shouldn't have drunk all that water" because she was drinking bottles of water on the trip. Like alot. And also saying "Just go then" with her responding "No, i want to hold it a bit".

About ten minutes after that she moans again and comes out with "Oh no", Opens her legs widely and I could see in the mirror that she was stroking her crotch with her hand.  She sighed in relief and whispered to my Bro "I'm peeing" He started to get a boner I also did... He came out with "We need to potty train you little baby" She giggled saying "Please don't I like these" She clearly sat there in a diaper peeing in her diaper. She sighed a bit more in relief and than sat normally with her legs together and whispered "I'm still peeing"

When we arrived I let her go in front and I could 100% make out a diaper shaped bum. It was pretty hidden but you could tell. If you were looking for it. So we all go to a little restairant to eat some food and we all end up having a coffee. She went pretty quiet and after like 5 mins she looks at my Bro with a somewhat worried looked and whispered to him "I peed again but my diaper leaked little bit" So we finish eating our food and drinks and go to the bathrooms and she asks "how bad the damage" My bro says "you cant even notice it". So She went into the disabled toilets to change her child's diaper and to change her diapers. She comes out and looks at my bro saying all Fresh!

So we go to all the stores and look around and I and my bro went into the apple store She went into another shop and after a while she came into the apple store and listened in on the conversation with the salesman. She stood there and sighed in relief and her hand holding her diaper crotch like she peeing. She did walk around little and I did watch her feel you bum and pull up leggins up which made the diaper more obvious.

After that, we end up on the high street and chilled out on a bench. I manage to get a decent look at her diaper crotch as she was sitting and it did look diapered. I think she whispered "I'm peeing" to my bro and a cheeky grin.

Well after that not much happened on Emma and it was the end of the day. So we went to the toilets and Emma changed her child's diaper and her diaper. Came out and we went to the car. There was some traffic like a lot of traffic on the way home. So a one hour trip turned into two hours. About the one mark, she moaned to my bro needing the toilet and he says "just go" and she comes out with "No the toilet! Like number 2" About 15 minutes after that she sits up and groans and she sat that pooping her diaper. Music was loud but you could hear the hissing and crackling of her poop coming into her diaper. She relaxes a bit and a red face and the car smelled of poop but not a bad smell. Like a smell of a used diaper. Well she sat into her diaper with a smile on her face. "It's not that I don't like pooping my diaper it's just that its a pain to clean plus we were supposed to be going to your parent's house"

He droped my off at my house and they leave without coming in with is weird because they normally come on in.

Bit on the bum!

One time she came over to my house cause my bro was suppose to be here but was working late. She arrived wearing her blue flowery romper, white vans. Anyway, we sat in the front room talking about shit like recent parties and lazing around. Also offering her a drink. Can a beer it was :D So After a while of just chatting she sits up and goes "Ow" Then jumps up and runs to my mums room saying "Ow ow ow ow" alot and ran into my mums room

So I walk past my mums room to see the door closed so I push it open very slowly and I see her standing their stripped down to her diaper. A blue diaper. It looked wet. Well she took the diaper off and then bent over in the mirror to check her bum out. I think something bit her on her bum... Well, she puts her wet diaper back on and admires herself in the mirror as she sighs in relief feeling her diaper getting wet as she stands their peeing. Then she takes it off and rolls it up and puts it in her bag. Then puts a new fresh same type diaper on and pulls her rompers back up. So I quickly left and sat there on my phone in the front room. She sat back down and said something bit her. Then we were chilling and I manage to get couple of peeps of her diaper up her rompers legs. And her crotch looked diapered and her bum.

Then my bro came home and they both went off to his room to do whatever. I went to the bathroom to conduct some Human science research... 

Diaper Leakage!

One time she came over wearing black people went their own ways. I was reading a book and I watch her sort something out in her bag. She was standing next to the sofa so i managed to get a nice view of her bum that looked diapered. She went into the next room and stood next to the table talking to my mum when I hear her panic like "Oh no! OMG!" My mum quickly handed her a towel saying "Aww quick here a towel" Then I asked if everything is ok. She said its fine. So i listen in to Emma saying "I can't help it I have no control" (This was in the same year as her pregnancy) Mum "I understand" and she goes and stand in the arch to the front room and doesn't let anyone in. Emma says she got another pair exactly the same. She changed and mops up her mess and changes her diaper putting her spare trousers on. When I assume she took her trousers off My mum said "gosh darling, That's too full, no wonder you leaked, Be careful not to get a rash" Emma responded "Yer I forget sometimes, I have like the worst control ever and it justs comes out, It happened in public one time and I managed to get my BF to pick me up" Mum told her if she need be picked up by her feel free to call.

My mum told her to "give me the diaper i'l put it in the bin". Later that evening I searched the bin to find a while folded up adult diaper. Tena diaper then I did some more human science research. I didnt keep the diaper nor did I let the diaper touch my penis. Goodness knows what she has. And I didnt see the point in keeping the diaper cause whats the point. I know with proof she wears. 

A DIAPERED XMAS

Emma came over with my bro (Her BF) to spend Christmas with us. Now i'm going to get sraight to the story. She was wearing Black leggings with a yellow wooly jumper. With covered the majority of her bum. From time to time when she was leaning over you could get a nice glimpse of her bum. It was a little bulky but then like it was and was not bulky if that makes sense. You could tell she was wearing a fresh diaper. Cause a fresh diaper under like two pairs of leggings can look a lot like a bum. And if the diaper is a nice fit and taped up properly. Any way I store that in my wank bank and get on with my day. I keep trying to get other little glimpses. Now she does have bladder control and she did use the bathroom like 6 times which is a lot. Normally she goes once but whatever. Maybe she been drinking a lot or maybe she getting a weak bladder again! :D Anyway the day comes to an end and the only sighting I get was her diapered bum. However before they left she went to the toilet one more time and after her toiler session when she was standing in the living room. I was on the floor wrestling with the kids I look up to her and her jumper was slightly raised and Only like the parting of the jumper was raise and I could see a white diaper cloth waistline. I carry on playing while taking more looks and it's obvious that it was diaper waistline like a Tena cloth Diaper like for example the Tena Medium slip plus. That kind of diaper. I didn't see any tapes but i know my diapers and that was the waistline of a diaper.

Who knows why she wore cause she definitely didnt wet it so maybe she wore it for comfort or maybe she was wearing it for a surprise for her BF later that night. 

The next day I had the house to myself so i tried on one of my tena diapers and but some trousers over it and took a look in the mirror to almost see exactly the same thing. Same material and everything.

Those are the best storys I have of Emma. All the others are pretty standard. I'm gonna write weekly about sightings I've had cause I really have won the Lotto on Diaper sightings with proof. It's gonna be a different girl each week but that gives you more variety to read.

I promise you now that these are not fake

Well I hope you enjoyed these stories and my sister and I'l be writing weekly :) Enjoy!

Hello from germany,

very well stories, I like true once, not the fiction stories !

Keep on please, and excuse my poor english.

WindelDOM

21 hours ago, WindelDOM said:

Hello from germany,

very well stories, I like true once, not the fiction stories !

Keep on please, and excuse my poor english.

WindelDOM

Hello! :D 

Thank you very much. I'l be sure to write more. Im glad you like the story and yes this is all based on true events. 

Thank you