LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Miss My Ex.

I miss my ex-girlfriend, Tasha, a LOT.

Things got crazy, she dumped me, and I should've waited for her to come around. Instead, I was kinda mean, because I was hurt and upset. I moved to Maine for this girl.

Does anybody have any advice how I might get her to come back? I still have very strong feelings for her. I was crazy about her, and I still am.

my advice is to apologize tell her how much you love her and what you sacrificed to be with her and try to work out the problems you two had if she really loves you she probably will come back to you.

best of luck Diapered_Witch

I miss my ex-girlfriend, Tasha, a LOT.

Things got crazy, she dumped me, and I should've waited for her to come around. Instead, I was kinda mean, because I was hurt and upset. I moved to Maine for this girl.

Does anybody have any advice how I might get her to come back? I still have very strong feelings for her. I was crazy about her, and I still am.

Give her a call and tell her how you really feel. You never know, she might feel the same way about you! Good Luck!!!

Yeah if your really serious about her (Define Crazy..see astronaut threads) a phone call would be the appropriate measure or perhaps a long thought out letter, not email!

I did the same as you when my ex dumped me..hindsite is 20/20. You make the first move, pour out your heartfelt sentiments, and wait for her, don't nag her let her make the second move and go from there don't force the issue as this tends to drive them off farther. Your young dude, the old statement still applies...If you let her go, and she comes back, shes yours..if not, she never was...and there are plenty of fish in the sea..hang in there and good luck. ;)

I tried some pretty stupid things when I lost the love of my life, but if I had accomplished that, I would have never married my new Mommy :D

Humility never hurts. Apologize. Even if you don't manage to reconcile things, you'll at least know that she walked away from it with a clear picture of how you truly felt, and therefore you won't be left wondering something akin to "what if I had just called her?"